Missing Banana Prologue and Chapter One
345 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

On a sandy beach was a suit of rusty metal armor slumped down unmoving. A sudden wave smashed into it as it struggled to stand. Tumbling in the wave the armor came to a sudden stop banging against a coconut tree. 

 

*BANG*

 

Directly smashing the head into the coconut tree, the helmet bounced off onto the  sandy floor.

Bright pink hair covered a confused ridden face, as it scrunched up in anguish. Hugging the coconut tree for support, only a low painful murmur was heard from their lips. Looking around confusion filled their face, not the surroundings of a tropical island. But something else caught their interest, something about themself instead.

 

Both hands scrambled to search for something, as if during the wave something more valuable than their life was lost. 

 

“No, no, no, no, no, no!”

Hastily removing the rusty metal armor, two small dainty hands tore into their leggings as if searching for their most prized treasure, only to stop suddenly. Tears began forming in their eyes as their body began to shake like a tree branch in a mighty storm. 

 

“It's gone! My dick is gone!”

 

*bop*

 

A coconut fell from the tree above landing in the center of the pink hair, and the body dropped to the floor and passed out. 

 

************************************************************************************

 

Twenty four hours earlier, a group of men were walking down a street.  Almost a dozen men of various dubious looking outfits, with some in their twenties or late teens. Clearly up to no good they were following behind a young girl as she started to hastily walk.

 

“Damn fine one, good job finding it bro.”
“I know right?!”

 

They weren’t hiding their intentions anymore as the neighborhood started turning worse and worse, the girl tried calling someone on her phone but she dropped it in her panic. Quickly realizing the terrible situation she darted into an alley breaking out into a full sprint. Two of the men who looked like twins pushed ahead of the rest and chased after her.

 

“Get her!”
“She went that way!”

“Relax, that's a dead end. We got her.”

 

Only one of the men remained calm with a cold disposition, like an experienced hunter he was neither slow nor fast. He was taller than the rest with a body built like a football linebacker, with blond hair with skin that had been seen in the sun for years. His voice was deep and ice cold but underneath he was boiling with lust for his goal, leading the few other men in his group down the dirty alley. 

 

“Stay back! I’ll shoot!”

The girl was backed away into a corner holding a revolver toward the two men who chased after her first, she stood shaking in fear looking at them all. She was fidgeting with the ring on her finger as her eyes kept darting around hoping for an escape.  The two men scared of the gun didn’t get closer but blocked her only way out. All of the sudden the experienced man shoved the two aside with a hungry look, and rushed at the girl.

 

“If you were going to shoot, you should have already done it!”

 

Grabbing her wrist holding the gun he squeezed down hard and she let go, wincing in pain. Before she could struggle to regain the gun he threw it out of reach, and shoved her against the wall. She was about to scream for help in one last desperate measure, instead his arm grabbed her neck strangling her and lifted her off the ground.

 

“If you want to live, give up! Understood!?”

The other men stood in admiration of him watching him make the girl nod obediently. Respect and admiration filled them, in their eyes he was undefeatable. Not even pointing a gun at him seemed to phase him, like a viper he was cold and decisive.

 

“Boss, you're amazing!”

“Only boss could take on a gun like it’s nothin!”

 

The twins who before were terrified of the gun now began feeling her up as she remained motionless in despair. While they all focused on the girl, one of them pointed and screamed.

 

“The hell is that!?”

“Huh?”

They all looked up when a bright light from above filled the alley. At first they were scared it was a police helicopter shining light down, instead they saw a circle with inscriptions written all over it with bizarre shapes floating in the air.

 

“Some kind of movie prop?”

“Turn that crap off!”

Before they could react a blinding white light engulfed them all, and suddenly the once hectic dirty alley returned to its previous slumber. Only a mound of clothes and possessions covered the floor like a weird crime scene, even their shoes were left as they were.

 

************************************************************************************************

All of the sudden on a sandy beach with calm waves rolling onto the shore a blinding light appeared, and a group of people appeared. Almost a hundred in total, they were all naked thrown around in various positions. Just before anyone could say a thing, glass beads fell down from above hitting them all.

 

*Whack!*

 

“Ouch! What the hell is going on!?”

“Who are you people!?”

“I got kidnapped by a group of perverts?!”

 

Amidst the chaos one man remained oddly calm, even a hint of excitement was in his eyes. He was leaner with a nerdy look in his demeanor. Suddenly his eyes spotted someone, and he ran up to her.

 

“Honey! I can’t believe it we got isekaied!”

 

He kept rambling on and on while she covered her previously seen tears, he didn’t stop talking even though she kept signaling with her hands to stop babbling.

 

“Maybe we will get magic powers and defeat a demon lord! Oh I can’t wait to see an elf! I can’t wait, maybe we got sent into an anime world I know!”

 

She stopped listening to her husband and his crazy rant, and saw a familiar figure. It was the man who just held her down in that alley! Her heart dropped like it was seeing the devil itself, worst of all he even came with his group. She stepped back with a pail face, and her husband still didn’t notice anything.

 

“We have to run….”
“What are you talking about? We are in another world! Look at the magic orb they threw at us, it is a sign we are the chosen ones meant to save this world!”

 

In both hands he was holding the glass orbs that hit the crowd as they showed something in it, not even the fact they were all nude stopped his near crazed actions. She kept glancing over at the man and his group when the unthinkable happened. Her husband turned around, and before she could stop him he shouted.

 

“Hey guys! How about we team up!”

 

He shouted directly at that group of men, the very same ones that chased her down not even a few minutes ago. Only now did they even notice her, she didn’t care anymore about her husband and broke out into a full blown run again. The only one confused by her actions was her stupid husband, unlike her worst fears nobody chased her.

 

Instead the leader of the group got them all to form up in a huddle, like a sports team about to plan their next move. Everyone else was still in shock over everything, and the glass orbs that displayed confusing information didn’t make the panic any better.

“Bro where are we?”
“I don’t know, do you guys have a clue?”
“Nah bro, but why didn’t we chase that girl?”

“You want to be eaten by a wild animal for some whore? Be my guest idiot.”

Nobody could make a decision so they instinctively looked to their leader, the same guy who disarmed the girl back then. He closed his eyes and thought on what to do, meanwhile the group waited for his plan.

 

“We get that idiot who wants to team up, he isn’t panicking like the rest.”

“Good idea boss!”
“I am on it!”

“Hey you idio-....  buddy come here!”

 

The dorky guy kept rambling on to the crowd that didn’t want to hear his nonsense at the moment, and realized he was being called over by the guys he asked to team up with. So he eagerly wandered over to them. He kept glancing deep into the woods where his wife ran into, but he didn’t feel worried at all thinking it wasn’t a big deal.

 

“Explain what you know, now.”

Feeling the pressure from being stared at by several men, he gulped down and raised his hands holding the glass orbs. He showed a display inside of the glass orb filled with information that seemed to be floating inside the orb.

 

“We are in another world!”

5