Dumb Schemer
197 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late at night with everyone sitting around a campfire near the coast, I was finally alone albeit not really. They were all asleep while I claimed to be on night watch duty so I had some freedom of my own.

 

‘No doubt about it now, she planned this.’

 

I finally got the skill I needed to control the armor and it worked far better than I thought. It both allowed me to use all my strength inside the armor while using some magic crap to hold it together like it was  freshly welded together. Both my issue of holding myself together and being unable to use my hands were solved in one go.

 

‘Still, this body is the issue.’

 

My body was changing, incredibly slowly but impossible for me not to notice. What once was a spacious gap between my chest and armor now had become slightly smaller with some two new distinct breasts taking shape. My hair once the same length as a man now went down to my neck with some strands, but I kinda liked the extra cushion it gave me on the head at spots.

 

‘Nothing has changed noticeably in mind, but I can’t be careless.’

 

Every now and then I did my best to recall my past to see if it would erase memories, or rewrite them. Nothing seemed off in that direction, only an eerie feeling knowing something was warping on the inside was all I felt. Unable to determine if it was imaginary or real, I had no way to stop it anyway.

 

Looking at the campfire I was scared to take off the armor, honestly my body began to feel not of my own anymore. The only benefit was the new strength that came with it all, surpassing my past physical abilities even as a guy. Able to carry the armor with ease, I could probably rip a car door off with both arms. It left me pondering over the situation while looking at the map.

 

‘This island is near the town, even just a short walk when the tide changes. She must think I would foolishly run back to town to demand answers for what she tricked me into, heh not happening.’

 

A bolder, more dangerous plan was in my mind instead, I would double down instead of backing out. Even with this new strength there was little doubt in my mind she could overpower the entire gang in a fight, but if we had more points… An evil grin couldn’t help but form on my face thinking of what I would do to her once I got her, I would make her wish she died instead of meeting me.

 

‘Heh, forcing all the points into my body and mind huh? What if I dump every point I get into it intentionally.’

 

It was an idea that came to me recently, and I didn’t see any issues with trying it. I analyzed the system that was transforming my body countless times, and found my big break. After a certain period when it accomplished enough transformation it would stop and need her permission to start again, I just needed to push to that point and then get strong.  

 

‘She thinks I would avoid putting points into it, probably wasting them on useless skills that can’t even do anything practical.’

 

With a new plan in mind, I looked at the map with determination. Nothing was going to stop me, not even some con-artist who deceived me. A plan for the next day was forming in my mind, like a raging inferno burning on the inside.

 

****************************************************************************

The next morning we all stomped our way across another sandbar with me finally able to do it alone without issues. The entire gang was excited to get more points, each for their own reason. 

 

“I got more fishing skills, now I am almost guaranteed to catch something every time I throw it in the water.”

“How in the hell does that work?”

“I don’t know, maybe it just attracts the fish?”

 

Bantering while chatting, everyone didn’t take the islands seriously anymore, only a few weird green monkey creatures would jump out and we would bash them apart. Walking in the lead I saw another one of them standing below a tree, eating a fruit of some nature. But it reacted differently, normally they just start running at me mindlessly swinging whatever was in hand instead this one started jacking it.

 

“Damn, look at that little freak. I didn’t know gay monkeys existed.”

“Kill that damn thing already.”

“I got it!”

 

Aiming a bow and arrow at it, the idiot activated his vibrating arm and the arrow went flying somewhere deep in the bushes. Shooting him an angered glare, the creature ran up to us and stared at me constantly.

 

‘The hell is wrong with this creature.’

 

Reaching over I intended to crush it to death like the last one, instead I felt a pause stop me.  A weird sense of pity for hurting it filled my stomach while I felt a weird arrousal looking at still jacking off. It only lasted a mere second, but rage filled me at the thoughts that weren’t my own.

 

‘So this is it! Lusting over monsters!? She is seriously fucked up, putting this kind of shit into my head!’

 

Crushing it to death, I repeatedly stomped on the body. Covered my legs in green slimy blood.

 

“Boss you alright just now?”

“Yeah it was just another monkey, why get so mad at it?”

 

“It’s nothing.”

Not wanting to explain, we marched forward and got to the magic circle. Getting more points I followed my plan and felt a sudden pangs of guilt hit me. The urge to go find and take care of a little creature was stuck in my head for little bit, even a vivid description of letting it defile me was constructed inside my head. Vomit and disgust filled my mouth when it ended, and I choked it back down.

 

‘It’s getting worse, what in the hell is this?!’

 

“Guys, maybe we should stop getting points.”

 

“Why boss? It’s easy and fun, look I got new spiky hair even.”

“Yea my fishing skills are still getting better, why stop?”

 

Listening to their complaints, I was the only one who had an issue with getting more points. It was a complicated feeling, both unable to explain why we needed to stop and being the only one not wanting to continue. In the end, I decided to follow through on my plan I had orignally.

 

‘No way around it, I’ll dump the new points also into the body modification thing and push through this.’

 

The whole gang left to the next island easily and were happily chatting over what to spend the points on. My mood couldn’t get much worse until we stepped foot on the next island, and it plummed even further.

 

“These things keep swarming the boss, like they aren’t even noticing when I shoot them!”

“It makes it kinda easy to kill’em.”

 

Every single time we spotted a creature they went running at me jerking it, like an animal in heat. I stood at the forefront smashing apart their skulls enraged more so at the conflicting emotions that kept appearing inside me. At one second I wanted to jump out of the armor and let them go at it, the next I wanted to crush their skulls for getting close to me.

 

‘This is getting worse, every single one I see gets the wrong reaction out of me now. The urges aren’t going away no matter how hard I try to think of something else.’

 

A few times I got ejaculated on, but I just let it happen when I held them. It was like having a limit on your own actions, preventing you from even feeling anger. Luckily by standing at the forefront nobody saw me delay in killing them at times, it just looked like I had difficulty moving in the armor like usual.

 

“Alright! We made it, now to get more points!”

“I want both my arms to vibrate now, maybe even my head.”

“I want to drink ocean water…”

 

‘These idiots aren’t doing anything good with their points either! Not like I can give any advice to them anyway, I don’t know what the hell I am doing either.’

 

Once again feeling my body change, I didn’t even bother to look down at my chest. I just knew it got bigger again, even the nipples began to touch the armor. The only thing on my focus was the changes going inside me, only seemingly getting worse.

 

‘Get out of my head, make it stop! It’s one thing to screw with my body, but now my own desires are being warped. Sooner or later I won’t recognize what even are my own urges!’

 

4