Giant vs Giant Idiot
171 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have to go get supplies tomorrow, we are almost out of everything."
"Fine by me, right boss?"

"Yeah…"

My mind was elsewhere, but the reminder that we had to go back to that town put a little desperation in me. We were all sitting around the camp fire on the last island of the day, an island with dense jungle. We saw many of the creatures here, far more of them before. It left us all on edge, so I decided to stay up and guard during the night.

'So close, so damn close.'

Soon I would finally would be free from her control, and regain my own life. It just wasn't possible to get the power by going to more islands, only that remained as an option. A look at the points needed to break free and get the power I wanted, if I did what happened the other night again I would be free.

'....I can't do it'

Time went by as each member of the gang went to sleep, I was alone with my thoughts and feelings. While one told me to hold my ground, my other side said to indulge, I needed it after all. 

'Never again, stop thinking about it.'

I closed my eyes and I tried to think about anything else. Taking a deep breath in, I tried to relax. But it hit me suddenly, all the memories of what happened. The feeling of penetrating my mouth and the electric like shocks of pleasure it brought, nothing my whole life could compare.

'Goddammit the hell is with it feeling so good? It felt better than any sex I ever had, and I was the one giving head.'

I got through the urges, while holding my desire back. Then it happened, I sensed one. There was one of those creatures nearby…

'Go away! Not right now!'

Nobody else was awake, being late into the night. It wasn't too close after focusing on it, actually quite a fair bit away. I sensed it for some reason despite being far away, which was unusual. However that wasn't my issue, my issue was the fact I started getting hot and heavy thinking about it.

'Stop it, don't cross this line. I am in control of my own destiny not some con artist who wants to ruin me.'

I kept reassuring myself, and I felt like I beat the urge. Recalling the fact I had yet to wash up yet, I snuck out of my armor. 

'I am going to go wash up that's all, nothing more. That's all I am doing, nothing more.'

Muttering to myself that was I was going to do, my eyes kept darting around.
Instead, I kept walking while going through the thick jungle in the exact opposite direction of the beach. 

******************************************************************************************

'Just five minutes in and out, nothing longer.'

The changes my body experienced externally were fully visible to me, it looked more alien to me than ever. Round breasts that weren't large, but big enough to be squeezed and a small heart shape to the ass that went well with the curve my body naturally had when I walked. The old skimpy bikini I had felt like it was bursting at the seams somehow stretching to fit my new body.

'That smell is intoxicating, what is it?'

My hand was rubbing in between my two legs as they squirmed, while another hand of mine began rubbing my breast. I ended up getting a little lost going somewhere deep in the woods, and fell on my butt near a tree stump. With the smell getting stronger by the second, only making the urge to rub myself stronger.

"Huh?"

A massive hand the size of my head appeared and picked me up like a doll, I didn't even notice it in the darkness. Shocked a little into a reasonable state of mind the moonlight illuminated the place.

'What in the hell!'

A monster that was a massive one story tall was holding me like a doll, a dark green skin showed in the moonlight. Green eyes glowing in the darkness shone down on me with a mouth that was hung open licking its lips. All the strength to resist the hand holding me faded instantly, like a instinct a prey had to a predator to show submission. 

"Hmmm, what is a priestess like you here for?"

'It talked?!'

My mind raced, and I tried to come up with an explanation. There was a good chance this was a former human who selected the wrong god and turned into this! Thinking hard, I tried to connect any information I had to the name or title of priestess. 

'Who? Or what is a priestess? I can't let him know I don't know!'

Playing dead silent the giant green monster took my silence as some kind of answer, and brought me up to its face. Looking into its eyes, I felt fear like never before. It was different from looking down the barrel of a gun, it was an instinct in my soul warning me not to do anything.

"Service me priestess, and I might gift you my seed."

Lowering my entire body down in its hand, I was put next to a meat rod. Nothing in human size was comparable but below a horse in scale, I had no idea if it would fit even in my mouth. Resting on the creature's thigh I stared at it like an idiot, unable to look away.

"Are you trying to anger me?"

Thankfully my body reacted for me, and I began licking the head clean. Pushing my breast onto it I felt my body go into heat like never before, almost like I was on drugs. Seemingly relaxing the giant creature rest a hand on back, holding me gently.

"You're a new priestess? Why did they send you so far from the tribe? You should be at the nursery learning these things, look your technique is terrible."

"...sorry"

My back got cold sweat at the idea of answering wrong, or angering it. So I kept forcing whatever it was inside me to work on this monster, while trying to mentally escape. But the monster kept giving me tips on technique that I had to obey, it wasn't something I had could disobey.

"Use your tongue to clean the area under my shaft, then use your saliva to lube it."

"Erm"

Doing as instructed right when I finished lubing it's shaft, my head was slightly pushed down on the shaft. Gaging a little, I felt it stretch my entire mouth. My tongue had gotten stuck out and I kept rubbing his shaft using it go in and out.

"Good girl, now swallow it all or you know the consequences right?"

'Consequences?'

My mouth tightly sealed any gap from it as I felt it release down my throat, a thick like cream came down my throat. I almost pulled my head away noticing I could do it, but my body screamed at me to swallow it all while my fear also said so. Giving in, I felt it coming out of my nose as I wasn't able to swallow it all.

"Impressive for a new priestess, I shall bless you with my seed for your valiant effort."

My head was in cloud nine, floating high on pleasure. Semen was pouring out of my mouth and nose while my eyes were stuck rolled into the back of my head, I felt like I was experiencing a DMT trip from heaven. A soft gentler than last time hand picked up my spasming body, and raised it above the phallus. With a small tug from it's finger my only cloth in the way was torn apart, and I felt touching the entrance.

"Uggh, hugh?"

"Relax priestess, I am experienced. Your womb will be fine and you will be blessed with children soon."

Still in cloud nine I felt something shock me, like a bolt of lightning. The world went dark and I passed out, unable to handle it.

"Rest priestess, leave your body to me."

7