Played
167 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

We both got what we wanted and I was planning on patiently getting stronger to kill her and these people who dare to get in my way of my life. That or just running away was fine for me too, I have done that before. Half expecting her to pull out a glass orb, instead she pulled out a long scroll of paper. Looking like a weird medieval scroll contract, it didn’t fit the bill for what I was expecting.

 

“Oh this? It’s a soul binding contract, let me perfect the terms real quick then you can give it a read.”

 

‘Soul binding contract? Like my actual soul?’

 

Handing it over it was loaded with information, way more rules and conditions were written down then we agreed. Weird looking rules too, like if I let what is called an inferior human impregnate me it is a ten year sentence at the nursery? A mandatory tattoo, even a list of actions that were prohibited otherwise facing punishment.

 

“Um, I didn’t agree to these terms earlier.”

“What terms exactly?”

 

‘This piece of shit! She knows I am desperate for the pill and throws in this list like it’s nothing?!’

 

“The whole never kill an orc or face a thousand year nursery sentence, letting inferior species like humans impregnate me is a ten year nursery sentence with forced abortion. Even a tattoo on my body?”

 

“The rules are an issue for you? Are you seriously considering breeding with an inferior species like a human?”

 

She looked shocked at the notion, like I said I wanted to mate with a stray dog. An unmistaken look of disgust on her face while she said the word human. She ignored my other complaints blatantly and started pulling the hand holding the pill into her pocket. I knew it was a negotiation strategy to put pressure, but it didn’t ease the fear she could just walk out and forget this deal.

 

‘Afterall, I only have myself to trade. While she has the pill I need right now, otherwise the unthinkable will happen to me.’

 

“Not really… Just why can’t I kill any orcs?”

“Don’t you dare consider hurting the holy race! I won’t let you off if you say that again!”

 

Her face for the first time had anger on it, and I instantly backed off. I didn’t realize how big of a landmine it was to step on mid negotiation when dealing with this cult. 

 

‘Holy race? Why is she so fanatical about this crap.’

 

“Um, okay?”

“Hump, anyway you have no need to worry. No orc would ever harm a priestess, just submit to them when you see them. You will recognize their distinct large body and dark green skin, and their vastly superior phallus to any mere human male.” 

 

‘She just treated submitting like it was no big deal, and even looked proud of degrading humans… She is a wacko, no doubt about it. I have to be careful with each word with this type, never know what might set them off next.’

 

“So, what's with the tattoo? Why does it have to be a womb placed tattoo? Why are there no descriptions of what exactly it is either?”

 

“Of course it is the mark to scare away inferior races, none of them would dare to compete with an orc. You should thank me instead, it will keep you safe to expose it. Never again a mere goblin would ever impregnate you, it would handle sperm of that caliber easily.”

 

‘So it’s a gang symbol, touch my girl you get it kind of deal but magical?’

 

“You shouldn’t be so scared, because there are real life saving benefits for ensuring you get the tattoo. It will always instantly teleport you in case of emergency to the nursery and even in non-emergency cases you can use it whenever to escape. Just know your sentence starts at the moment you activate it, no matter your personal situation.”

 

Her reasoning made sense, having a get out of jail free card would help. They were a crazy cult, but weren’t all cults that way? With a bit of reluctance I still tried to negotiate out of it, hoping for better terms. Instead she flared up like I was personally attacking her.

 

“Can we just scrap the tattoo idea, I am not sure about it.”

 

“No, no, no! That is it young lady! I am changing it to three years of nursing for that comment alone, and I'm  starting the nursery three years from now!”

 

‘This is some serious bullshit, adding terms we didn’t agree on and even changing things we did. Whatever, not like I will let her tattoo me. Just keep my eyes on the prize and squeeze her for the goal.’

 

“What if I don’t want the deal anymore….”

“Bah hah hah, you need the deal. did you forget the goblin being made inside you right at this second? Also stop trying to negotiate, one more time it is going to be a full decade sentence starting now.”

 

Cursing her in my mind, I pushed myself to read more of the deal. I had to not do anything seemingly against an orc ever indirectly or directly or let anyone but them impregnate me. I had no intention of having sex with anything in this body anyway, so I mustered up the energy to sign it. 

 

‘All the conditions focus on sex and reproduction with non-orcs being forbidden except in circumstances where I truly had no choice, so just don’t reproduce with anything simple as that.’

 

“Fine, I agree.”

 

*************************************************

“Sign down here, and it will be all over”

 

Looking below I saw her name signed on the one line above the blank one, seeing her name for the first time. Only the first name was legible, she had a giant title before her name with a long last name written in a horrible scribble.

 

“Mary?”

“That would be me, the grand priestess entrusted with guidance to all the lost sheep into the ranch of paradise. A shepherd if you will, to all you new children of the faith of aphrodite”

 

I kept the facade going, and nodded along like I cared about signing my name on the bottom line. Right when I was going to hand it back to her, the contract instead vanished. A little confused I turned my head to her, but she reached over to my lower abdomen with extreme excitement. I didn’t stop her being startled by abrupt action by her.

 

“I can’t believe you actually let me give you the tattoo of a priestess! Truly you are perfect for staying in the nursery for all eternity!”

 

She pulled aside the dirty old clothes I had covering my privates, and I saw it. The tattoo was in the shape of a pentagram of sorts, with a very dark and sinister feeling to it. Two words were written on it, and they had been placed on me in a way nobody could not see if they looked at my privates. Orc Only, and in black font that was perfectly clear on my white skin.

 

‘But how!? I didn’t do anything?!’

 

“Fuuh, fuuh, surprised little one? Did you think I didn’t know you were trying to get away without filling your end of the bargain? Too bad for you I included a small clause that made getting the tattoo automatic, don’t worry it’s permanent.”

“Permanent?! What do you mean!”

 

The act of playing nice ended at that moment, and I was going to punch her face in. 

 

“Relax! Don’t get all violent now, the conditions we agreed on aren’t permanent but your tattoo will never be removed. You are now bound for life to the holy orc race, you should be rejoicing at this moment!”

 

‘This lying con-artist! I knew she had something up her sleeve I didn’t see!’

 

My anger got the best of me now, and I tried beating the crap out of her. I wasn’t going to take this lying down, I knew the solution and it was violence.

 

4