Novel Ending
178 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A blue slimy blood covered my arms, and it was sticky too. It was also covering the wooden deck and probably not coming out anytime soon. The boat was sailing at the fastest speed I have ever seen, but I was more concerned about cleaning my armor from this blue sticky crap.

“We have to go, or we are all going to die!”

“He really beat them up…”

‘Did he think I was joking?’

It didn’t stop escalating even with her making even more demands like we all face the so-called law, so I solved it my way. I rushed the nutcase when she looked away making more outrageous demands to the captain, and sucker punched her in the mouth. It may have been a bit too rough with the bleeding and all, that was all in hindsight. The captain was freaked out ordering everyone to move around afterward, and we couldn’t get rid of the two women either.

“We can get out of the mermaid waters in ten minutes!”

“Good! We must reach the port before nightfall, otherwise we are all dead.”

The crew even had someone using magic to push more wind on the sails, and another guy have waves push the stern of the boat forwards faster. It was far beyond any sailing vessel in speed already reaching a motor boat, and it showed. The boat was creaking like crazy, sounding like it might collapse from being made to go speeds never built for it.

“Boss, couldn't you keep them awake. We could use the entertainment, instead of this mess.”

“Yea boss, even if she was a nutcase she a decent rack. ”

“Not a chance with that one.”

They could run away and cause us all sorts of issues, even the blue blood everywhere was enough of an issue. Apparently mermaids bleed a whole lot even with minor stuff,  the captain said they would be fine despite the scene it made. So we tied them down, and hastily sped away.

“Hey boss, can I have that one.”

“eh, sure.”

The same guy who started the whole entire debacle wanted the nutcase, so I just gave her to him. He wasn’t like his twin brother vibrating himself away, he still had some thinking left to him. 

Surprisingly he actually was helping her injury out, tying his pants in an attempt to stop the bleeding more..

‘I don’t she is going to like waking up to a man’s nasty used up pants on her face, whatever his issue now. He can keep that nutcase, not like anyone would fight him for it.’

####################################################################################################################################################

Just as the title stated, this is the ending of the novel. I am ending this novel prematurely for a few reasons, and I would like to say thank you for reading this far. Seriously thank you for reading this far, or even looking at my novel in general. 

The novel is ending because it goes a bit off the deep end soon, and just goes into a far darker perverted route I now dislike.  Instead of rewriting it all, or putting the story on hiatus I decided to end it. Honestly, I am blown away by the fact anyone even read my garbage writing, and I genuinely thank everyone for their support during this time.

I will write a new story, taking many key elements from this one. I might use the same account or not, just know my favorite genre is TSF with a dark comedy so look for that in the near future.  However it will not be as sexual, or perverted openly. Meaning no vivid sexual descriptions, or possibly no sex at all, just some sexual themes or implications of sex occurring in the background. 

If you enjoyed this novel, please give me helpful advice by pointing out what you enjoyed so I can better refine my writing. Please make sure to say what you Disliked! And who was your personal favorite character in the novel! 

###################################################################################################################################################

2