CHAPTER-1
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another day in the failure. 

In this hot sunny day a young man was walking on the public footpath beside the road , that was also when sun was perpendicular to the head . The young man was wet with his sweat in the hot summer day suffering from angry lashing from the heat waves .

This young man was Shura Saxena , a college graduate who was dead tired from roaming all day looking for jobs but unfortunately he was very much failing in achieving . 

Today he went to 11 interviews but failed them all . Its not like no one wants him , some companies want to hire him but the company itself was shady . 

Like , suppose take an example from his recent interview he was just coning from , the company he applied for the position of supervisor very happily agreed to hire him but the condition to join was to give his household registration documents and his original certificates of all to the company . 

Well , he refused  flatly and stormed out the venue in anger . 

But his day got worse after he left that company building . Just before he left the building completely and stepping on the footpath , he tripped over a stone and clashed in to a flagpole face first . 

This was just the beginning after this the weather condition got worse , before he left for the interview , he heard from the news that weather forecast office declared that the area he was would be rainy and cloudy sky today , but now its temperature suddenly became 48 degree Celsius just after he left the interview . 

He hadn't gone far yet when a man left the building he had just left . Due to very hot sunlight he didn't want to pay attention first ,so . 

He just glanced at the man without care then resumed his walk . When realization hit him and he remembered who that man was , he turned around and walked up to the man . 

The man was a friend he met in a bar sometime ago and also this man was also here for the same job as his . Meaning his competitor this time and also the last person to be interviewed after him . 

He walked up to him and asked , " How is the interview , did you get the job ?" 

The man turned towards Shura . The man was of middle stature standing with a 5 feet and 4 inches tall and a little heavy weight category  . At first he had a confused face then recognizing Shura he exclaimed . 

" Hey , Shura ......... , yep , i won this time  hahahaha . " 

" What do you mean ? " 

His answer made Shura confused . 

" I got this job . They hired me . " 

" Wait , you agreed to their terms . Are you an idiot ? " 

Listening to him Shura exclaimed . He thought his friend may be dazzled by the benefits and agreed to their absurd terms . 

" What are you talking about ? .......Wait , they also asked you to hand over your family registry and all certificates , right ? " 

" Yeah , isn't it shady , they want to control  us , and i don't want to work as a slave for them so i left them cursing  . " 

" You are an idiot , do you think they made this big company using this shady and illegal method , Ehh ? They are trying to see who can bargain , because you are the supervisor if you can't get any benefit for your team then there is no need of you . " 

" Then you ....." 

" I bargained and i got the job ." , he checked his watch by lifting his sleeve then patted on Shura's shoulder and said " Ok it is getting my bus time , see ya . " 

He left , leaving Shura standing there blankly . When Shura came to his sense his back had already disappeared in the crowd . 

Now here he was lamenting his rash action without considering about negotiate about the terms more with them at that time , while walking in this fucking hot . Maybe he would have already gotten the job now .   

He adjusted his file containing his resume in his right hand a little and transferred it to his left hand . 

He put his right hand in his back pocket and fetched out his wallet . Opened the wallet and checked . 

In the wallet there were only two hundred rupees , some changes , his voter ID , Aadhaar card and his bank card . 

He thought about his balance in the bank , although there was not much but he still want to check just how much was left. 

Now-a-days all the details could be checked through online ,so he took out his phone to check but due to too much light he couldn't see anything . 

He looked around , but nope , there was no place where he could get a little shade . 

Who the fuck designed the town like this with out any fucking tree or anything that could give shade . 

 

Damn it ...........

 There was no place where there was a little shade . 

' What type of city planning is this ? ' , he thought resentfully .  

Just then his eye blurred a little and he felt like he was in the water , swimming . 

He sat down on the footpath where he was standing . 

He knew he was getting a heatstroke or more precisely a sunstroke or whatever that is . 

There was no mistaking it , as his dry throat and sharp increase in his headache and difficult breathing proving it . 

He has to go to his apartment which was five hundred meters away , as soon as possible or find a place where water and a little shade was available before he drop dead .  

From the area the last interview he attended and his apartment were only five kilometers distance away from each other , and he was walking this distance in this fucking heat . It was obvious he would get a package gift from the sun .

If he knew , then why not take a taxi , right ? 

But the thing was he was searching for job for almost two years and his expenditure was all from his part time night jobs . So after the daily necessity expenditure , he left with a very little amount of money each month .   

Even in the blurry vision and swimming like condition with a terrible headache , he quickened his pace and rushed  toward his apartment while also trying to find a little shade and water available place . 

He reached his apartment but in worse condition than before and didn't find even a little fucking water . 

But no tension , he had already reached his house . He grouped around in his pocket in his heavy difficult breathing and took out the apartment key . 

Tremblingly he inserted the key in to the key hole .

He was praying .

Please open quickly , please , please  .

At last the lock opened and he pushed opened the door and entered in to the house . 

He went directly to the freeze , took out a bottle of cold water from there and drank the whole bottle of water in one go .  

Took out another bottle of water and poured the water on his head to cool it off . 

Only after this he got some vitality and his condition improved a little . 

He went to the bathroom had a cool water bath . 

After all this he became very drowsy like his body was protesting him for staying awake . He went to his bedroom and lay down on his bed , as soon as he lay on the bed he went to sleep . 

But before his consciousness submerged in to the darkness he was thinking , did he locked the front door of his apartment ? 

He just did not want , his pervert of a land lady to trespass in to his house and do some thing to his body when he was dead asleep . 

 

0