Stars Above Online Part 2/4
647 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little lady.. wake up!" Suddenly I felt someone was pinching my cheeks quite hardly.. I struggled to open my eyes because of the bright light.. but once I saw who was pinching my cheeks.. 

"Onee-chan..?" Wait.. my voice.. it sounded different.. it sounded like someone I ever heard of.. but I can't seem to remember it.. but still..

"'What..?"' We spoke out our confusion at the same time.. but I was more confused.. what is she confused about.. 

I looked down at my hands and saw that my skin was unusually white and smooth.. I also felt that my stature is a bit different that before.. the clothes that I am using seemed to be oversized as well..

'Mirror..' I immediately stood up from my position and tried to ran to the bathroom.. but because my stature and size is much different.. 

*PAK* 

"Are you okay, Little lady?!" I fell face first.. into the hard floor.. 

'Oh yeah.. my pocket mirror..!' I remembered about the gift I got from my parents when I entered middle school.. at that time, we were struck with a devastating news.. the death of both our parents.. it was a tragic accident.. 

An accident that caused many deaths, airplane crash. It caused us many emotional damage to the point that Onee-chan actually became very sick.. and so I need to skip some days of my early middle school to actually take care of her myself.. and in the middle of those.. I checked the room of our parents and I found a little box with a note on top of it.

It was written 'For Our Dear Son, Ryusei'. Inside of it.. was two things. A letter from my parents.. and a locket with a pocket mirror. Inside of the locket was the photo of our family.. our last photo together.. in the letter what written was..

'Dear, Ryusei. We are sorry that we could not be there for you in your first day of Middle School. Mom and Dad need to be away for work and we are sorry. Mom and Dad will always pray for your success and for you to have a nice middle school experience.

From Mom and Dad, Love you.' 

It was simple gift.. a simple intention. But it held such meaning for me. That is why I always cherished it. I took care of it so it never breaks.. as it was the last memory I have of them.. a gift from my parents who are away in Heaven. 

I immediately stood up and went to my desk and grabbed my pocket mirror on the desk next to my PC..

"Little lady..?" I take a good look of myself with the limited space of the pocket mirror.. from what I could see.. I have a long white hair that is quite messy.. with a pair of beautiful big greyish eyes. I have a small nose and thin lips making my face proportions looked like anime characters brought to real life like a cat..

"This.. is.. me..?" I was in shock and disbelief.. from what I have seen it was easy to guess that.. I have became a.. girl.

"Little lady, could you tell me who you are? What are your relationship with Ryusei..?" Then I heard Onee-chan asked me.. it seems that I was really unrecognisable by her.. but I also couldn't lie anyway.. because she is the only person who can help me in this situation.

"Onee-chan.. I am.. Ryusei.." I said calmly to her as to not give her a shock attack..

"What..?" But it seems like she also was in shock and disbelief..

"How could it be.. Ryusei..?" She took a closer look to my face and called out my name..

"Yes..?" I tilted my head in confusion as to why she called out to my name..

"Yeah.. no doubt. You are Ryusei.." She said while nodding to herself..

Woah.. how could she accept it such quickly.. even I was still in a little disbelief. I never expected myself to become a girl.. much ever became this beautiful..

"How could you.. nevermind. You ever said you wanted a little sister.." I said while holding my forehead and sighing deeply.

"That's right.. but how could you suddenly become a girl? I mean aren't you a boy..? Are you crossdressing..? Let us check!" She suddenly locked me in her arms easily.. 

'Shit..! Now that I became smaller.. I also became easier to catch..!' I tried to struggle from her lock but she didn't have the intention to let me go..

"Nee-chan.. we can talk about th-" I was trying to talk her our but she suddenly grabbed my already oversized shirt and.. took it off my.. body..

"Ahh.. you're really a girl.." I looked down to my own body and found two mounds that is perking from my chest..

'Ahhhh.. those are.. breasts.. my breasts..?' Suddenly I could feel all the blood in my body coming up to my face making my face heats up until an imaginary steam could be seen coming from my head making my face as red as a tomato..

"Y-You stupid!!!" Then suddenly all things went black as I could feel my whole body being embraced by someone..

.

.

.

"Ugh.. my head.." I woke up and felt an aching headache.. I looked around and found myself still inside my room..

"It's not a dream.." I muttered as I looked at my small and thin hands. This changes everything about me.. my gender truly is my identity in my school.. without it.. 

"Who am I..?" I muttered while my visions started getting blurry with tears in them..

"You are my little brother.. well sister now always, Ryusei.." Suddenly I felt a warm hug from behind me.. it truly does surprises me but I never realised that Onee-chan was also next to me the whole time..

"B-But I've changed.. what am I now..? What can I do..?" I said while tears started flowing down my eyes.. my mind is a mess.. everything that I have known about myself is gone.. even now I don't know anything about myself..

"You are you, Ryusei. Doesn't matter if you're a girl or a boy.. in your heart and in my heart, you are still my beloved Ryusei.." She then hugged me tight to her chest.. and with that warmness and gentleness..

"Waaaaaahhhhh!!" I cried in her embrace while enjoying the warmness of her chest. She then started to also pat my head which eventually helped to calm me down..

.

.

.

"*Sniff* *Sniff*.." I could only cry in Onee-chan's arms as everything was a mess.. but she seemed to be enjoying herself..

"There.. there.." She kept on patting my head which caused me to be embarrassed again and made me pout in silence..

"Hahahaha.. don't sulk like that" But she seemed to still notice it.. now instead of patting my head, she started brushing my hair with her hand.

"Hmm~" I hummed a little.. it felt a little good when she brushed my hair gently with her hand.. it's smooth like a feather..

"Your hair is very smooth!!" She exclaimed while she hugged my head.. I could feel breath on the top of my head as she is now quite larger in stature than me..

"D-Don't do that..!" I said as I pushed her away gently as to not hurt her..

"Hahaha! Okay! Okay! For now, let's go down and eat our lunch. It's already pretty late now.." She said while pointing at the clock in my roon which is pointing at the number 2..

"..Okay" I nodded timidly as I got down from the bed and tried to walk..

"W-Woah..!" But I still wasn't used to my body yet and so I once again almost tripped and fell face first again.. but this time..

"Hup..! Be careful, Ryusei" Onee-chan carefully held me back up and supported me so I could adapt to this body quickly.. and after a while I could walk normally again..

"Hahaha! Great, little sister!" I was surprised by what she called me as and almost tripped down the stairs but luckily I held tight to the railings of the stairs..

"Don't be such surprised! You're now a girl..! Besides you're still my younger sibling! So you're now my Little Sister!!" She said as she suddenly carried me down the stairs while I was in her arms blushing profusely..

"P-Put me down..!!" I demanded to her while also struggled a little..

"Yes. Yes. Wait a second.." She said before she placed me down gently and goes to the kitchen to prepare our food.

"Go wash your hands and sit on the table!" I could hear her saying that while the sound of plates being set up could be heard..

"Okay.." I said while I walked my way to the bathroom.. and there I really could take a full look at my current appearance.. 

Once I saw myself on the bathroom mirror.. I myself was frozen.. not from shock but from being mesmerized.. I was mesmerized by my own beauty and cuteness..

A small face that looked like a gentle and small cat with big greyish eyes that seemed to glimmer even in the bright room. A strikingly smooth and long hair that reached all the way to my waist. It is surprisingly white clean with no trace of impurities.. it was a very beautiful and cute combinations which made it very dangerous that even I myself.. was charmed by my own beauty..

"Little Sister!! Let's eat!!" After a while of me staring into myself on the mirror.. suddenly Onee-chan's voice brought me back to reality.. 

"Huh?! Okay..!" I instinctively answered and hurried myself..

*CREAK* 

Once I opened the bathroom door.. a fragrant smell of food could be smelled throughout the house..

"Hmmm~" It's a very pleasant smell and without knowing..

"Little Sister, you are drooling over!" Onee-chan shouted before I realised it myself and again.. I became very embarrassed.. my face was turning red once again..

"Come on.. don't sulk again.." She tried to apologize but I just turned my head the other way pretending to not hear her..

"*sigh*.. Okay! Okay! I'll give you my karaage!!" She said finally giving up. I immediately nodded proudly that I succeed in tricking her to give me more food..

"*sigh*.. I just realised this.." She said while I take a seat next to her.

"Hmm~" On the table I could see multiple foods that she made. There are things like chicken karaage, a simple miso soup, some hot white rice with beef on top..

"But your behaviour seemed to be more childish than before.." She said while giving me her chicken karaage and putting them on my plate.

"Is that so..?" I said to her while taking one of the chicken karaage and bit into them.

"Hmm~" It's delicious.. she always made it as how I liked it..

"I don't know.. but I never expected for you to be this.. you know.. open" She said again with concern now..

"Yeah..? I guess? I mean I felt like how I always been.." I said while eating some more of my food. I also realised a few things.. that is because my smaller stature.. my feet couldn't even touch the floor fully..

"I mean.. no? Whatever.." She sighed in defeat as she kept on giving me her chicken karaage to me..

"But yeah, I guess I'm a little bit more open now..? It probably has to do with how our relationship changes" I said to her while picking up the bowl for my miso soup and drank it straight from it.

"What do you mean..?" She was confused but what I meant from my words..

"Well because now I am girl.. I guess the invisible barrier between me as a boy and you as a girl had disappeared" I said while swaying my feet back and forward and enjoying the last bites of my lunch.

"Is there even such things?" She really looked very confused about it. Well of course she doesn't understand.. it is mostly from the boy's side that it was felt the most.

"Well of course, after all a boy cannot be too close to his sister.." I said while finishing all my food.

"Thanks for the food!!" I said while bringing my plates over to wash them.

"Hmm... well it's fine, I think.." Onee-chan said while nodding her head repeatedly.

"Most importantly, now you are very cute!!" She said while suddenly hugging me from behind which made me startled..

"Kyaa..!" I unknowingly let out a girly scream which caused me to self conscious of myself.. and I immediately closed my mouth with my hand..

"Cute..!!!" But that only made her hugged me tighter while she is laughing creepily..

"C-Can you get off me..? I need to wash the dishes!!" I tried to get her off me but she suddenly let me go herself..

"Oh yeah!! You don't have any plans right??" She suddenly asked me with a bright and hoping face..

"I have a plan at around 6 P.M.. but that's it?" I said while being confused. I quickly washed my dishes and also washed hers while she stood there in silent thinking about something.. but I have a bad feeling about it.

"Okay!! Let's go shopping!!!" She suddenly proclaimed leaving no room for discussion..

"W-Wait..!!" I could not talk her through and so I was forced to only follow her while praying for forgiveness for the sin she was about to probably commit.. and for my safety of course..

26