Chapter 46
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46 Firecracker Head Imp

Heli Town is located in the Kingdom of Rivers and is an important transit point for trade between the two great kingdoms of Fire and Wind.

People traveling here include not only caravans from the two countries, but also ninjas on escort missions, tourists who want to hitchhike, etc. It is no exaggeration to say that it is a mixed bag of fish and dragons and densely populated. But since it is a transit station, there are naturally a large number of warehouses, and merchants also need to hire a large number of workers to move goods. Of course, they will occasionally hire ninjas who are in urgent need of money.

But today, a guy who neither dockworkers nor ninjas would welcome came here. Taking advantage of low prices and extremely fast efficiency, he took away everyone's jobs.

"Hey, hey, he's been working for almost ten hours..."

More than a dozen workers who had no work to do sat unhappily outside the warehouse door, talking intermittently.

"This little kid with yellow hair, doesn't he feel tired?"

Following their line of sight, a boy with yellow hair and red hair was shirtless, carrying a huge 2X2X2 meter cargo box, walking in the convoy and They shuttle back and forth in the warehouse, always with a full load. It takes less than two minutes to go back and forth, and it takes an hour to complete a convoy. The strength is really scary, and the stamina is also very abundant.

"Honestly, seeing how seriously he works, I don't know if I should be angry or not." 

"Anyway, I didn't make any money today. I don't even know how to explain it when I go back."

 " He will still be here tomorrow. What should we do?"

"What can we do? He does the work of a hundred people by himself without taking a break. I am the boss and I will hire him." 

The workers fell into silence.

At this time, a crow followed the setting sun, flew from outside, and landed on the roof of the warehouse.

Rengoku Kyojuro saw it, but the latter did not come directly, so he explained that there was no problem on Giyu and the girl's side, so he stopped worrying about it.

In the blink of an eye, he ran around faster. It didn't take long for him to clear out all the goods in this fleet, and walked to the astonished warehouse owner on the side.

"Hello! I'm about to get off work! Please pay the bill!"

Kyojuro wiped the sweat from his upper body and put on a jacket similar to that of an ordinary worker.

After working all day, he did not show any signs of fatigue. Instead, he calculated energetically: "A total of 340 boxes of goods were moved today. According to the previous agreement! You should pay me 102,000 ryō!" 

"No problem! No problem!."

The warehouse owner pinched his beard and said with a smile.

Although one hundred thousand ryō is a huge sum of money, if he pays one hundred workers at the normal price, the money will be x1.5 times. He has already saved a lot of costs.

"But young man, you are so awesome. Are you coming tomorrow? I can give you some more money."

 "No, I will find other jobs tomorrow."

Rengoku Kyojuro glanced at the idle workers outside the door, " Otherwise, it will make other people suffer."

"Haha, it doesn't matter. I know that a person as powerful as you will not stay here for too long."

The boss called the accountant and took out twelve thousand ryō of banknotes, "Because You were very careful with the goods and didn't cause any damage, so I will pay you 120,000. You're welcome!" 

"I can't thank you enough! You are such a good person!" Rengoku Kyojuro nodded happily, and even the boss had a strong aura.

"Then, I'll take my leave now!"

One hundred thousand ryō is the medical fee for a child, and he must go back to the hotel where the doctor is.

However, when he walked out of the warehouse door and passed by the group of workers with complicated expressions, he bowed sincerely and said: "I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone's livelihood, but I have a reason to do this! Although the money is not much, but I hope I can somewhat compensate you for your losses today!"

Before the worker at the front could react, he slapped a 10,000 ryo banknote into his hand, then turned around and left, leaving a group of people looking at each other.

"What a weirdo..."

"Go and change it into change. It's not much for each of us, but at least we'll have food for today." 

"Let's go, let's go. We'll have something to talk about." 

" You're so strong. It's rare to see such considerate people."

As the people dispersed, the sunset completely disappeared, and the new moon dominated the sky.

Going to the alley to the hotel, Kaname caught up with him, put a roll of explosive tags in Kyojuro's hands, and explained the origin of this pile of flammable and explosive items.

"Hahaha!"

He unfolded the rolled explosive tags and stacked them neatly, and sighed loudly: "Although Giyu relieved me of my urgent need, I really want to find someone to drill into the cracks in the ground! This time, thanks to his help, there are two more. Three children can be saved, it is more pleasant than having a full meal!" 

"That purple-haired woman is very kind."

To see Kyojuro wearing a vest, it did not fall on his shoulders, but on one side Flying said, "She said those are children from the Land of Rain, and she should pay for the treatment." 

"Okay! In this way, those children will know that there are still people in their hometown who care about them, and they will feel very happy when they wake up. Please be warm!"

Although they haven't met yet, Kyojuro praised Konan greatly, "Let's go, it must be very hard for Miss Shizune to take care of them by herself. Let's go back quickly." 

"Hmph, they both are women, but that one is drunk and she is most annoying."

The one who he wanted to complain about was naturally the female doctor who set the high surgery fee.

Thinking of the woman from yesterday who looked exactly like his father, Rengoku Ingoku, in both movements and habits, Kyojuro showed a nostalgic smile again, "No matter how strong a person is, there will be times when she is confused, and we only saw her at her most dejected. That's all!"

He pointed to the top of his head, "You're tired after flying all day, and you have to walk that little pig in the evening, so just rest here for a while! I'll take you back!"

 Be shocked! Losing color: "How is this possible? You are Master!"

"It doesn't matter!" Rengoku Kyojuro tied his hair and made it slightly fluffy.

"When I was little, my father's crow often rested on my head! I haven't experienced that feeling for a long time. If you want it, don't refuse!"

 "Then...I won't be polite. "

"Come on!"

Just like that, Rengoku Kyojuro walked towards the hotel step by step, holding the shy crow.

But when he was about to pass a deserted street with no people around, Rengoku Kyojuro felt something was wrong, so he immediately braked at the corner.

Almost at the same time, a strange-looking giant doll rushed in front of him. When the blow missed, the doll turned around consciously, stretched out several huge pincers from its abdomen, and aimed at Kyojuro's neck and waist. Come on.

Kyojuro looked confused. Before the attack was about to hit him, he charged up his right fist and struck out directly. A faint tiger roar could be heard in the air wave in front of him. After the doll was hit, it flew out and shattered inch by inch.

"Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!"

The doll fell into pieces on the street, and a scream like a chicken was suddenly heard from the roof.

"My puppet! My puppet! My precious puppet!"

A young man wearing a Sunagakure forehead protector jumped down first, kneeling on the street like a dead pet, grabbing the pieces of the puppet and crying. stop.

"This idiot!"

Immediately afterwards, two more people jumped down, standing between Rengoku Kyojuro and the puppet master, their expressions a little solemn.

To put it in a bad way -

They saw Kyojuro getting a large amount of money in the warehouse, so they ambushed him to rob him.

Three genin can earn 100,000 ryō by completing dozens of D-level missions. They can get it by robbing a kid, so why not do it?

But when they saw that the puppet was smashed to pieces with one punch, they knew that something might be serious.

The two sides looked at each other for a while, but neither one made the first move. But on Sunagakure's side, his scalp was numb from the sting of those golden-red eyes.

Because Kyojuro's pupil is white, it is difficult for ordinary people to figure out where he is looking, and sometimes he makes people feel inexplicably scared.

At this time, the young man who was heartbroken because the puppet was smashed suddenly stood up and shouted: "You compensate me-"

 The other two Sunagakure ninjas immediately covered his mouth and said quickly: "I'm sorry, it was all just a Misunderstanding!"

"It doesn't matter! Be more upright in the future! Don't do this kind of thing to others!"

Kyojuro always only gave verbal warnings to those who wanted to hurt him but couldn't.

At the moment, getting the money back to the hotel is more important, none of this is important.

So under the gaze of those two people, Kyojuro and kaname disappeared immediately.

"You bastard! You almost killed us!"

"You said he doesn't seem to be able to use chakra!"

"He was not killed by Gaara, but was frightened like this by people outside. We are too-"

The voices of the three Sunagakures stopped suddenly. The other two people followed the man's line of sight in confusion, and found that the yellow-haired boy who had just disappeared appeared behind them again at some point, with explosive tags in his hand. A large roll of explosive tags looked like an owl catching prey at night, which was very scary.

"!!"

With so many explosive tags, this whole street can be blown up.

The fear in the hearts of the three people rose to the extreme, fearing that this strange-looking man would explode the things in his hands.

"Are you ninjas?"

Rengoku Kyojuro's eyes swept over the forehead protectors of the three of them one by one.

The three of them nodded at the same time, not knowing where things would go next.

"Then you should need the explosive tag."

Kyojuro smiled and suggested happily: "Because I just broke your puppet, if you want to buy it, you can get a discount!" 

After he walked out for a while, he felt that paying the medical fee by using explosive tags is like using a Nichirin blade to change dressings in the hospital. It is not only dangerous, but also very inappropriate. It is even more disturbing to put such a dangerous thing next to a drunk person. In the end, it is even more disturbing. It's better to exchange it into money for peace of mind.

The three of them exchanged glances with each other. Because they couldn't figure out what the person in front of them wanted to do, they took out all the coins on their bodies, exchanged half of the explosive tag from Rengoku Kyojuro's hand, and finally left in confusion.

As for fixing that puppet, I'm afraid it's a long way off.

...

ten minutes later.

After paying the kind-hearted shop owner a week's accommodation fee, Kyojuro went to the kitchen, picked up a whole pot of oden, and went to the room he had booked.

Putting the pot full of food at the door, he knocked on the door and then opened the door and walked into the room.

In the small guest room, there were three children lying on each side. The clothes that had been stained while running were all replaced by white hospital clothes. The marks on the hands drawn with the Giyu's blood have also become numbers on the hospital gown.

A young woman with short hair wearing black clothes and black pants was taking out a thermometer from the armpit of one of the children.

Her expression looked a little tired.

"Miss Shizune, thank you for your hard work!"

Kyojuro bowed in greeting, "Thanks to you for taking care of them during my absence."

 " You are back."

She looked at Kyojuro's appearance and already guessed that he would be here today. Probably going to the warehouse to move things.

But how much money can you make like this...

[Tsunade-sama is also a little too embarrassed for this child. 】

After all, she was the only doctor treating these children from the beginning, and Tsunade-sama herself was not responsible for any aspect.

Shizune felt a little embarrassed to charge so much money when other doctors had already made an accurate diagnosis. Of course, if the other party is an adult, she won't have so many worries. After all, the debt they owe cannot be replaced by multiplying the money by 10.

"I brought some food here!"

Kyojuro said with a smile, "It's not convenient to eat here, so let's go to your room and ask the doctor to come with us." 

"Hey, Tsunade-sama just went to bed-—"

Before Shizune could finish her words, Kyojuro had already finished the topic and exited the room, carrying the pot to the next door.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!"

Thinking of Tsunade-sama's possible reaction, she chased him out with sweat on her face, but it was too late.

"Delicious!"

Kyojuro's voice burst out from the open room like a storm.

When Shizune walked to the door, he had already put the pot on the table, ate a whole bunch of frozen tofu containing the soup, and put the next sesame ball into his mouth.

"Delicious!"

 The sound waves caused Shizune's pants to stick tightly to her legs.

"Delicious!"

It was too late for her to stop her.

The paper door in the inner room suddenly clicked, hitting the door frame and falling to the side. Tsunade, whose quills exploded, lowered her head. The smell of alcohol and low air pressure mixed with her body and spread violently, and her fists clenched.

"It's you kid again!"

The first half of the sentence was still in a low tone, but the second half burst out loudly, shouting: "Don't let anyone sleep anymore!" 

"Miss doctor!"

Kyojuro was not frightened by her, Pointing to the food with a special smell in the pot, " It 's dinner time! Come with us! This pot of oden tastes very good!" 

"Hey, you little brat with hair like firecrackers..."

Tsunade looking at Kyojuro, whose expression remained unchanged, he staggered over with a wine-red face, crossed the table and picked up his collar.

"I've already said it! One hundred thousand ryō per person, otherwise don't bother me!" "

"This is the surgery fee of two hundred thousand ryō!"

Rengoku took out twenty thousand ryo bills and put them on the table. On top, Shizune hurriedly stepped forward, and before Tsunade could touch the banknotes, she stuffed them into her clothes. Although most of the money will still be snatched away by Tsunade-sama, it is important to express one's attitude.

"Where did you get so much money..."

Tsunade let go of her hand, took a step back, and looked at Kyojuro suspiciously.

With just this skin-to-skin contact, she was able to confirm that this child had not produced chakra.

Since he is not a ninja, how on earth can he make so much money in one day?

"You must be very uncomfortable just drinking, doctor."

Kyojuro made a gesture of invitation, his eyes were bright, but Tsunade felt a sense of concern inexplicably.

"Please sit down and have something to eat. I will tell you slowly."

1