Chapter 50
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50 The Start of School (Part 2)

On March 1st, Ninja School started.

Uchiha Mikoto held one of her sons in one hand and walked towards the ninja school amid greetings from her clan.

As for Uchiha Fugaku, he was extremely angry last night and blamed himself for being insensitive to the changes in his children. After explaining it to several jounin and elders in the clan, he simply stayed in the guard station. The team didn't go home at all, and they didn't say goodbye to Itachi who was heading to the Water Country in the morning.

However, his father did not go to the ninja school, and Sasuke did not feel lost.

From the end of the last year, Shisui began to "train" Giyu. He has been studying in the police force with his father, and father and son spend a lot of time together.

On the contrary, my mother often takes her subordinates on long-term missions and rarely spends time with him.

Now that Uchiha Mikoto can squeeze out a day to attend the opening ceremony, he doesn't care about it, but it is still very good.

"Mom, will Giyu and I be in the same class?"

Sasuke asked after leaving the clan area.

"Father said that the classes at Ninja School will mix the batch with the best scores in the entrance exam and the batch with the worst scores. But if Giyu and I both do well in the exam, will we not be in the same class?"

When Sasuke thought about it, as Giyu was his younger brother, even if his written test scores were worse, he wouldn't be too far behind him.

"It's possible."

After hearing this, Mikoto's gentle smile showed a hint of worry.

"And in previous years, if the freshmen were of the same clan, whether they were Hyuga or Uchiha, they would rarely be assigned to the same class. After all, one of the purposes of establishing a ninja school is to allow children who are unfamiliar with each other to get to know each other." 

This is There is nothing wrong with this as a measure taken by the village to reduce the ethnic consciousness of the children and gain recognition for Konoha itself.

Speaking of this, her eyes stayed on the unwavering face of Giyu, and the worry between her eyebrows deepened.

[If Sasuke is not by his side, will Giyu be isolated from other children...]

[If he is excluded at school, this child may not like to talk even more. ]

"Ah - so we have to take practical classes separately?"

Sasuke was a little reluctant.

He also hopes to show Giyu his hard-working fire release in the actual combat class.

Only in terms of fire release, he was absolutely confident that he could outdo Giyu.

"There's nothing I can do about it."

Mikoto smiled helplessly as she met Sasuke's gaze.

"However, practical classes are usually conducted by two classes together. You still have a chance to meet each other. As an older brother, Sasuke, you must remember to take care of and protect Giyu." After listening to his mother's words, Sasuke's face showed a trace of emotion. He was at a loss, and his mouth was almost bent into a question mark.

[What kind of impression does Giyu have in her mother's eyes...]

But Mikoto couldn't see his expression anymore.

She turned to Giyu and said: "Giyu, I know you are a soft-hearted child, but the ninja school is a place to train ninjas. If the disputes between students do not get too big, the teachers will generally not care. So, You must not act too weak, understand?"

Now that they all aim to become ninjas, these children will face various crises in the future.

How to deal with isolation and bullying in school is also something students must overcome before they can graduate.

Although it seems that whether children can become ninjas depends on the results of the final exam.

In fact, in the past six years, the children's reactions to everything have been observed and recorded by the teacher, and whether they can become ninjas has already been decided.

Nowadays, military expenditures in various countries have been reduced, and almost all villages (except Iwagakure) are following the elite route. Strict selection is a very necessary process.

Children who consistently bully others in school will receive a special record for hurting their peers.

And those children who are always bullied will also be brushed off because of their weak will and lack of flexibility.

Mikoto doesn't want her child to become any of these.

"I understand."

Giyu nodded.

He was looking forward to going to school.

At the beginning of his trip to the Land of Rain, he faced the scene where Uchiha Flame disappeared and had no clue.

Since then, Giyu has been determined to find out "how ninjas think."

Only by understanding the way the ninjas think and how they hide their whereabouts can he independently complete the hunt the next time something similar happens, just like he used to find traces of demons in the past.

Secondly, it’s because Ninja School is a good place to brush up on resolution.

There are so many people in a classroom, and if he can become friends with all the children within two meters, the process of resurrecting other Hashiras will be much faster.

[I have thought about it, first I need to collect information on the food they like to eat. 】

【Or, you can correct their wrong actions just like you did with Cui, Wen, and Gan. 】

This is the only strategy that Giyu knows that can enhance relationships with others.

Thinking of this, Giyu actually walked faster, feeling that the future was bright, which was completely opposite to his brother who was heading to the Kingdom of Water.

"It seems that you are also looking forward to going to school, Giyu."

As a mother, Mikoto immediately noticed the slight difference between the current and the past Giyu, and asked with some relief: "It's because you and your new friend made an appointment at school. Have you met?"

"Yes." Giyu did not deny it.

Uzumaki Naruto was the number one contributor to the resurrection of Rengoku Kyojuro, so he was very grateful to the child.

He had been gone for several days, and even the time since the last meeting had passed. I don't know if Naruto continued to eat well according to the recipe during this period, or if the strange red energy in his body had disturbed him again. So I really want to know the other person’s current situation.

"New friend?"

The hedgehog hair on Sasuke's head trembled, and a trace of vigilance flashed in his eyes.

"Giyu's friends are also my friends. Why don't I know if he has any new friends? When did it happen?" 

"He was a very cute child."

Uchiha Mikoto recalled with her fingertips on her chin.

"Let me think about it, it must have been the kid I met when Giyu and I went out to buy fireworks that day two years ago. I asked you to come with us, Sasuke, but you insisted on making a snowman with Itachi, so you missed it.."

"That day a year ago..."

Sasuke was lost in memories for a while, and then his face suddenly turned gray, "Wait a minute, then... wasn't that the day when Giyu promised to go to school?" 

Giyu returned it to him that day. I brought a few daisies and changed the way he called our parents, so the whole family was very happy, so Sasuke remembered it very clearly.

He broke away from his mother's hand, suddenly walked half a circle and came to Giyu, and asked with stiff features: "Giyu! You didn't agree to go to ninja school because of this inexplicable 'new friend', right?

" I have never seen Giyu eager to do anything. But Mom said there shouldn't be any problem."

"That's right."

Because Sasuke's expression at the moment was really unremarkable, Giyu told the truth without blinking.

He agreed to go to ninja school at that time, partly because both Naruto and Sasuke wanted him to go to school, and partly because Naruto could develop a resolution of the Sun Breathing that he had never seen before, and it was 5/10 in one hour. Naruto is his greatest hope for resurrecting the Love Hashira Kanroji Mitsuri.

After hearing Giyu's straightforward answer, Sasuke took two steps back as if he had been hit hard. His dark eyes trembled violently, revealing a faint red light.

[I always thought that Giyu agreed to go to school because of me! ]

[Now that my brother has been taken away to a foreign country by Shisui, will his younger brother also be snatched away?! 】

Just when Mikoto was worried about whether Sasuke would cry on the spot or open his eyes - that is, he would make his eyes red no matter what, Sasuke's shoulders sank heavily.

He lowered his head, turned around, and hurried forward, like a peerless general who broke away from the main group and went deep into the enemy camp alone.

"Mom, let's go quickly!"

Sasuke's angry voice came out.

"I want to find that bastard and burn all his hair!"

"..." 

Giyu was a little confused and looked up at his mother: "What's wrong with Sasuke?"

[Who is the bastard talking about? ]

"Haa. You kid..."

Mikoto sighed and already made plans to buy a best-selling book called "Micro Expression Recognition".

Although the ninjas all agreed that it was cultural dregs written by laymen to fool the ignorant people, it should be enough to serve as a righteous hero for a lifetime.

But despite being helpless, she also smiled happily.

"At least in the next few years, you shouldn't be too lonely at school.*

 "Let's go, let's follow Sasuke before he lights up the school on his first day of school."

 " ...Okay." "

In this way, after marching in a hurry, the three of them arrived at the fifteen-minute journey in less than ten minutes.

Looking at the short figures inside the gate of the Ninja School, Sasuke stared at them and scanned them carefully one by one, eagerly wanting to find the suspicious target.

But after he looked at it once, he felt that no matter who he was, he seemed vulgar, how could he compare with him!

[Mom said he was a very cute child, could it be a girl?]

No In the distance, two children saw Sasuke and whispered, "Who is that? He looks so fierce."

"It must be Uchiha, those people from the security team. "

Another child gave a confused answer, "My mother said that they just stare every day, so their eyes are red. "

 " But the whites of his eyes are red, while the others are red in the middle..."

On the other side, Ino, who had been waiting here for a long time, saw Sasuke and was about to say hello to him warmly, but found that Sasuke He looked at her fiercely, and immediately lowered his raised arm.

[Okay, so scary...]

Gradually, there were fewer and fewer children staying at the gate of the Ninja School. The girl who originally thought Sasuke was handsome They also reached a consensus and felt that it would be safer to stay away from Sasuke in the future.

Fortunately, Uchiha Mikoto and Giyu quickly caught up with Sasuke, which made him calm down a little.

"Stop making trouble, Sasuke."

She imitated Itachi's posture and poked Sasuke's forehead. Sasuke seemed to turn on some switches and calmed down. He glanced at Giyu and turned his head away with a hum. However, Mikoto's attention was not the two children, but with a salute to the approaching figure: "Third Hokage sir. "

"Oh, it's Mikoto, ahem, sorry, I'm older, so I didn't recognize you until I got closer."

The Third Hokage walked over with an unlit old smoking gun in his mouth and his left hand behind his back. There was no ANBU following him.

"Giyu, long time no see, do you still remember me? "

Third Hokage first greeted Giyu with a smile, anticipating Giyu's unwavering expression, and then looked at Sasuke beside him. "You are Sasuke, you seem to be a very lively child. However, why is this child's face so red? Is he shy? "

[He was so angry...]

Mikoto had a soft smile on her face, but in her heart she was guessing why the Third Hokage intercepted her.

It was probably because of Itachi's withdrawal from the ANBU examination.

Sure enough, after saying a few words of encouragement to Sasuke, Third Hokage got down to business.

"These two children will definitely be as outstanding as Itachi in the future."

He sighed with regret: "However, when talking about Itachi, I think of what happened yesterday... Although some things happened during this mission It's a mistake, but it's not his fault. I'm still satisfied with his performance. It's just that he insists on going to the Kingdom of Water. I can't say anything. I just can't figure it out." 

The reason Itachi gave the Third Hokage yesterday was that he felt that he was not satisfied with the results. He was responsible for the sacrifice of the two ninjas (actually they died in Shisui's genjutsu), and the task of stealing the files was not completed, so he felt very guilty and wanted to continue to practice with Shisui for a while to improve his strength and experience.

This reason seems reasonable, but Third Hokage is not a fool.

Itachi's joining ANBU was the result of the joint efforts of both the senior management and Uchiha.

If Uchiha Fugaku didn't agree, Itachi wouldn't be able to quit.

The Third Hokage, who had already made preparations to invite Itachi into the Anbu and use Kakashi to test and influence Itachi, was disrupted. Now he is eager to know the real reason for Itachi's withdrawal.

He didn't expect to get something out of Uchiha Mikoto today, but there was nothing wrong with trying.

"Itachi is a proud and arrogant child. The failure of this mission gave him a big blow."

Mikoto replied thoughtfully, "However, the deeper reason is actually what happened to Giyu in the Land of Rain. Unexpectedly, he felt that he was also responsible."

"Although no one in the family blamed him, he still could not forgive himself, and he could not see Giyu injured, so he decided to leave for a while. "

"Oh, that's right..."

Third Hokage smacked his lips, as if he accepted this statement, and his eyes returned to Giyu, "I also heard about this, but you are very strong, Giyu. I thought you would postpone coming to school for a few days. Hmm... Was it because you didn't want to disappoint Naruto that you persisted? "

[Naruto?]

Sasuke's reaction was much greater than Giyu's, and he raised his head alertly.

[Is this the person?]

"Okay, I'll wait here for Shikaku. You go ahead. The opening ceremony will start soon. When the time comes, please don’t think I’m a long-winded old man. "

"You are joking. "

Mikoto and her two children saluted at the same time, "Then we go in first, Third Hokage-sama. "

The Third Hokage watched their backs gradually fade away with a smile, but more attention was paid to Giyu. Shisui, who might have delivered Uchiha intelligence to Konoha, and Itachi, who he planned to develop into a spy, are now far away.

Although he was not as desperate to guard against the Uchiha as Danzo was, he was unable to know what they were planning in private, which really made him, the Hokage, sleepless. Now, among Konoha, the only one who might stand in the village The only Uchiha here is this child who is willing to stand up for others.

[But, how to make this child play a role?]

The Third Hokage was here and fell into deep thought.

1