Volume 1 – Prologue
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The emptiness of the cosmos stretched on endlessly, yet within it there was a sense of familiarity. In the spaces between the trials of mortal life. His ethereal spirit drifted, dispersing like the morning mist.

Soon, another call would come, beckoning him to inhabit new flesh as a stranger once more. It would lead him to strange lands and unfamiliar faces. But for now, there was solace. His spirit grew light, unencumbered by the earthly anchors it had carried.

As memories emerged from the shadows of past lives, he stretched his essence, hoping to recall more but could not reach them. Faces worn away between rebirths. Only their gentle illumination remained, blossoming now into fruits unknown.

The darkness murmured its final lullaby, the last threads of his existence unraveled. Then, it came—a radiant light.

It enveloped him, revealing a familiar presence. The same being who had always been there, embracing him in its ethereal arms since time immemorial.

It's whispered words carried the essence of their cosmic song. Though no ears existed to hear. Through the haze, only a few syllables stood out:

₥Ɽ₳₴₦₲£|! @ω@k3ʇ ꪑ()W σF SLΣΞpiή᧐. Lσσk υPoή TH!s w()RLd ()F STRaㄖ᧐E F()RムᏕ 乂iTH rEnᎥᏇeD ᎮуeᏚ. khリrɞ ꜰits 山oʀιρ rεm卂InS, γєȼ ɳєǝth sнall ƽτgli slвρ tнιs ƈσяρsє.丨I丅乇 tO Commє][c3 乃乇ㄚO几∂ тHe worк.

The words echoed in his mind as the light engulfed him, and then illumination swallowed prophecy, pulling him forth from the gap amid lives, to shores of the unknown once more. It's love embraced him into the waiting womb of rebirth.

As my consciousness gradually returned, I found myself suspended in the air. Looking down, I saw that I was no longer confined by the mortal shell I once called my own.

The memories of my final moments, the tightening of the noose around my neck, and the golden light descending upon me replayed in my mind. Then, I realized the light was a soul, a golden orb, wispy and shining as it leisurely descended toward my empty remains.

Curiosity overcame me as I felt a gentle tug, lifting me upwards. I traced the path of the golden glow back to its source. As I rose higher and higher, a vast library came into view, its towering shelves stretching as far as the eye could see in every direction.

Among the seemingly endless rows, wispy figures drifted, their misty and formless bodies resembling swirls of cosmic dust. One turned, sensing my presence, though it had no visible eyes or mouth. I understood its wordless greeting, as if we communicated through the depths of our souls.

The exchange held a sacredness, a secret that I couldn't recall now.

Gradually, the shining library and golden thread guiding me there began to fade. I felt myself sinking back into the familiar yet lifeless form of mine.

Then darkness enveloped me once more, and time passed in an unmeasurable blur.

0