Choices
568 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up the next morning earlier then usual I decide to make breakfast for Asuna, because she seemed to be mad at me for some reason. 

After I'm done making the pancakes and eggs I bring it over to her room to give to her. For some idiotic reason I decided to not knock on the door before opening it and I was greeted by the sight of her only in her underwear and a bright red face staring right at me.

 The surroundings turn gray and everything stops moving and I hear the words CHOOSE

Choice A Tell her that she is looking good 

Choice B Ask what her 3 sizes are

Choice C Go up and give her a hug

Unwilling to believe that I read the options correctly I reread them to the sad realization that I didnt read them wrong. 

After a few agonizing moments I decide to go with the option that had the lowest chance of me getting killed in a fit of rage.

Deciding on choice A the moment time unfreezes I look straight into Asunas eyes. 

"You know Asuna, you are beautiful."  

Her face turns even redder somehow and before she can say anything in response I put the food on the ground and make my escape to the school. 

Congrats to Host for Completing Choice A 

Awarding Title-Lucky Pervert

Sometimes I feel as though this system just loves to watch me suffer and then making fun of me afterwards. 

When I get to the school I stand in the corner and wait because I know that we arent learning today. Sometime later Asuna shows up and when I go to wave at her she glares at me and looks away. 

I figured she wasn't going to forgive me that easily. A couple of minutes later Tenya shows up and tells us to form 2 lines in order of our student numbers and to file into the bus as smoothly as possible. 

I'm number 22 and Asuna is number 21 so I stay silent while entering the bus in order to avoid evoking her wrath. 

On the bus ride everyone started talking about quirks and how pro heroes need to be popular in order to be recognized. When they started to talk about quirks that are both flashy and strong the topic of the conversation switches over to Asuna and I. 

"Haru did you get in a fight with Asuna? It seems as though she is ignoring you for some reason?" 

Midoriya asks with a questioning look on his face. 

"Yeah, we had a small problem this morning but it should be OK" 

With my answer the students seem to hold a knowing look on their face and Mineta holds my shoulder while spouting something about how lucky I am. 

When we finally arrive at our destination we see the space hero Thirteen waiting for us and he talks about where we are. It is a training ground made by him to help train people for rescue situations. 

I ignore him though because I know the best part is about to come. The lights turn off and an ominous feeling starts to be felt through all of the students. 

Aizawas eyes widen as he turns to and sees a unidentified intruder appear out of thin air, and he tells everyone to stick together. More people start to appear out of a purple like substance and Aizawa tenses up while telling everyone not to move. 

"Those are villains". 

Asuna Automatically moves closer to me in a defensive position. 

The major threats were the three people all the way in the back, Shigaraki Tomoya who can decay anything that he touches, The Noumu which gave even all might a hard time, and the guy that teleported them all here. 

Aizawa tells Thirteen to start the evacuation and jumps down to meet the enemies. Time freezes and I am met with a familiar scene 

CHOOSE

Choice A Help Eraserhead Difficulty- Hard

Choice B-Help Midoriya- Difficulty- Medium

Choice C Run and get All Might Difficulty -Pathetic

In the end, it all comes down to choices I guess.

14