Gains
387 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening my eyes I am greeted by the familiar white room that my journey started in. A sense of despair hits me. "Am I dead?" Before that line of thought can continue the system greets me.

Congrats to Host for completing Choice A on the hardest difficulty

Awarding Title - RiskTaker, Skill [Limit Breaker]

RiskTaker- Increased chance of survival during higher difficulty missions
[Limit Breaker]- By breaking past your limits you can empower one attack using all of the energy in your body. This skill will leave you Unconscious for 3 days and depending on the strength of the attack you may also damage yourself.

Congrats to host for completing the Main Story Mission. Please Choose
Reward A 1 World Summon, 1 Character Summon, 1 Ability summon
Reward B 1 (Ur Guaranteed)Bloodline Summon, 3 Item Summons
Reward C 1 Character Upgrade Scroll, 1 ???? Summon

So I guess this means that I didn't die? While feeling relieved I take a look at the options in front of me. I almost jump in joy seeing the options that I have. The decision is hard because who knows if I can gain another world summon without completing story missions. I decide to forget reward B because I can gain bloodlines easier than anything else.

My eyes linger on the ??? summon as I remember the Absolute Choice Subsystem that I had gained from it but ultimately I make up my mind to choose reward A.

One Time Reward for completing first Main Story Mission
1x Character Summon
One Time Reward for making it past the tutorial stages.
1x World Identity Pack

After taking a moment to compose myself I ask the system why I am back in the white room and the response was that my body was recovering in the MHA world and because the main story mission was completed. After confirming one last time that I was alive I breathed a sigh of relief and ask some questions that have been bothering me.

"What's the difference between the Main story mission and a story mission?". The system explains that the main story mission is something that affects the world on a bigger scale than a story mission. That explains the abundance of loot that I earned."

Also, what do you mean by making it past the tutorial stages?

" In order to make sure that the host is suitable for the system the first world that is summoned is restricted to be lower than a certain level of difficulty. In order for the Tutorial stage to be considered completed the host must complete the main story mission and make it past level 10. I guess the last battle was enough to push me past level 10 finally. Deciding that I may as well use my summons while I am in the white room since it is the safest place. I decide to use the ability summon first. The ball starts off as silver and jumps past gold and rainbow and stops on a purplish ball that seemed to shine.

Congrats on gaining Ultra Super Rare Ability [Geass](Sealed)

[Geass](Sealed)-Abilities Unknown. Will unseal in time of need.

"Yes!" While shouting in joy at the possibilities that this ability can hold my stomach flutters in expectation for the rest of my summons.

9