The Next Stop
491 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So like... What waifu do you guys want next?
  • Honoka(DOA) Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Koneko(DxD) Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Nao Tomori(Charlotte) Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Morgiana(Magi) Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Misaka(Railgun) Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Put any recommendations in the comments.(Not any character that is too op...at least yet) Votes: 4 8.9%
Total voters: 45

This is it I guess... the moment of truth. I can't help but shake with anticipation as I think about the possibilities of the 2 summons in front of me. 

1x World Summon

1x Character Summon

Holding back my impatience, I check how my stats are looking.

 

Name- Haruhirou
Title-Savior, Lucky Pervert, Dare To Act Cool?
Age-15
Bloodlines-Fate Breaker Rank 2/??, The Soma Bloodline,
Abilities-GodSpeed(+2), Gamblers hand, Chainbreaker, Speed Of Light, Lightning Dragons Fall,
Thors Hammer, Sword Mastery(5/10), Dual Wield(1/5), Hurricane Swift Thunder, Limit Breaker, Geass(Sealed),
Items-Sword Of Kusanagi, Black Swordsman Clothes, Barbatos(Sealed),
Level 11 Exp(15/110)
Strength-25

Agility-70(+5)

Wisdom-20

Intelligence-35

Dexterity-35

Charisma-55

Luck-??????????
Free Points-15

After taking a once over of my stats I add 5 to my agility and 10 to my charisma. I slightly smile to myself as I realize that I am min-maxing myself like I would in an MMORPG.

Taking care of that I finally tap on the world summon. Time seems to stop entirely as I am no longer staring at a ball.

In front of me, I see a man in a tracksuit covered in blood standing over a dead crab monster. He is breathing heavily but a fire was burning in his eyes as he raised them to look straight into my own.

'I want to get STRONGER... I want to be a HERO'

There was no need for any words.  His emotions were so strong that I could feel them from where I was. I watched as he trained every day, defeated countless foes, and worked so hard that he turned bald. And then one day... he achieved that strength. Enemies fell before him with only one single punch. There was no need for any flashy battles, all that he needed was a single punch. He should have been happy... he did it... so why? Why did it feel so lonely? That's not right ... He didn't feel lonely. He didn't feel anything at all. That was his problem.

The excitement from defeating a strong enemy? No one else felt strong anymore.

The pleasure from growing stronger? What was the point if you were already the strongest.

The intense feeling from a life or death battle? Everything only lasted one punch.

Everything faded away as I look at this man that stood at the apex of strength. His entire being conveyed the will of the strong... the will of the unbeatable. His name popped into my head as if it was always there.

Saitama. The one punch man.

As I stare at him, his face no longer conveyed any emotions and he just carried a blank look on his face as if everything else was unimportant.

'Why do you pursue strength? Having strength will only lead you down a path of isolation.'

I find myself contemplating his words that seem to carry the weight of his entire being.

No... I'm not you. I have things important to me that I have to fight for and to win those fights I need as much strength as possible. No matter the cost.

He gazes into my eyes as his face carries the barest hint of resignation and then he returns back to the emotionless facade that he carried before.

'Fine... Don't say I didn't warn you.' As he finishes his sentence I barely register him saying the words 'Serious Series, Serious Punch.'

 

Death.No... not just death, the end of my existence flashes before my eyes right before I am brought back to reality.

World Unlocked- One Punch Man

A world filled with dangerous monsters capable of destroying whole civilizations, and heroes combating those monsters.

Difficulty- Very Hard.

What just happened?

 

 

 

 

10