The End.
1.5k 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life is difficult. Many people would agree with this statement, they would go on to talk about how money rules the world and how the Rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

To Haruhirou these people are hypocrites, why complain about not having money when you don't have the strength or the courage to go out and do something with your life. Haruhirou hates the world, not for the fact that it is difficult to live in but because of the people that make it a terrible place. One day while surfing the internet for a new anime to watch, Haruhirou's computer shuts off by itself.

"Come on, I was finally about to start watching the new seasonal anime"

While reaching for the reset button on the computer, he hears the computer turn back on by itself. "OK? That's weird" while thinking this to himself a single sentence shows up on the screen.

"Do you want to gain the power to change the world?"

"It's impossible to change the world."

While moving the mouse toward the no button he notices his reflection staring back at him.  Short white hair and piercing red eyes, bad memories resurface as voices echo from a distant past.

"What a freak." It's not my fault that i'm different.

"Who would want to be friends with that THING." I'm human too you know.

"Why doesn't he just die?" ... I ponder that same thing every night...

Shaking his head to get rid of the memories that took hold a feeling of reluctance surfaces.

"You know what, I'll oblige you this once, virus." He moves the mouse to the Yes button and clicks it. For a short moment nothing happens.

" I don't know what I..." Then there was only white.

17