Addiction
1k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking a moment to gather myself, I decide what to do next.

Looking at the abilities portion of the screen I tap on it while praying for something good.

The ball Starts off at gray and after tapping it there seems to be an electrical spark as the ball jumps up to gold.

Congrats on gaining Super Rare Ability Godspeed(HxH Version Upgradeable)

"I can get used to this!" I think I understand why people gamble now, this rush is to die for. While spouting nonsense I look at the description of the skill I just got.

Godspeed- A skill made by Killua Zoldyck that uses electricity to improve speed all around the body and empower attacks with the electrical attribute. The skill is able to grow to better incorporate electricity and even lightning in order to glimpse the actual speed of a god.

"I wonder just how far this skill can be uprgraded to." While thinking this I reach toward the screen again to summon an item this time. The ball this time also starts off as gray and goes up to silver before stopping.

Congrats on gaining Rare Item-Sword Of Kusanagi

"Isn't this Sasuke's sword?" I guess Lady luck is looking out for me today as I realize that this can work well with my Godspeed skill. Only 2 summons left, and these seem like they could be important for my future. While flowing with anticipation I reach forward and tap...

18