Chapter 3: The Dawn of Young Masters
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun timidly began to pour its light over the dark realm, announcing the start of a new day. On that morning, Zhan Lu and Mei Hua woke up in perfect harmony with the first rays of the sun. The mountain's silence transformed into a gentle chorus of natural sounds, welcoming the dawn.

 

Zhan Lu, nearly 11 years old, appeared more confident with each passing day. His body was agile and slender, and the dark horns adorning his head had grown significantly. The shadows he had embraced at his birth had become his allies, allowing him to move swiftly and with precision. He glided through the vegetation like a living shadow, tracking the prey that would be their breakfast.

 

Mei Hua, of a similar age, was a vision of elegance. Her black hair with white streaks shimmered in the sun, and her dark horns made her appear like an extension of the shadows. However, her grace did not hide her adventurous spirit. She accompanied Zhan Lu on his hunt as if they shared a unique connection that transcended words.

 

The scene of the hunt was a perfectly choreographed dance. Zhan Lu and Mei Hua seemed to communicate on a deeper level than words could reach. They tracked their prey with skill, Zhan Lu using his darkness to surprise their quarry, while Mei Hua executed graceful movements, as if anticipating the animals' every move.

 

After a successful hunt, Zhan Lu and Mei Hua returned to the cave, where the atmosphere was filled with the comforting scent of breakfast being prepared. With coordinated gestures, they prepared the meal not only for themselves but also for Lao Feng, who rested serenely, confident that the young masters would take care of the morning tasks.

 

That moment of sharing and preparing breakfast represented more than just a meal. It was a symbol of unity, trust, and growth. Zhan Lu and Mei Hua, with their unique abilities and special connection, were ready to face the challenges that the future held for them.

 

On that serene morning, as the first rays of sunlight bathed the cave, Zhan Lu and Mei Hua, the young masters of the dark mountain, were engaged in a harmonious task. Zhan Lu skillfully held the prey he had hunted, a serious look in his eyes, determined to execute the task with mastery. His skillful hands began to remove the animal's skin with precision, as if they were dancing in synchrony with the prey.

 

Mei Hua, with her unique grace, complemented Zhan Lu's movements. She helped to hold the prey and, with attentive eyes, followed her companion's gestures. Her black hair with white streaks gently wafted as she worked alongside Zhan Lu, showcasing the harmony that existed between them.

 

The aroma of the animal's skin being peeled off filled the cave, mingling with the scent of breakfast. The sound of knives cutting and the silent conversation of the young masters seemed like a song announcing a new beginning.

 

Lao Feng, who had awakened and was observing the scene with proud eyes, admired the evolution of his disciples. Zhan Lu, with his dark horns and slender body, seemed to have fully embraced his heritage from the shadows. His eyes reflected determination and maturity, and his smile was the proof of a job well done.

 

Mei Hua, on the other hand, was the embodiment of elegance. Her dark horns and delicate bat-like wings appeared as a natural extension of her beauty. Her amber eyes were attentive and confident, like those of someone who knew her place in the world.

 

It was in that moment that Lao Feng made a decision. He watched the young masters, recognizing that the time had come to share with them the secrets of the dark mountain and the darkness that flowed in their veins. It was time to start their complete training, guiding them in the ways of shadows and ancestral knowledge.

 

With an affectionate smile, he approached Zhan Lu and Mei Hua. He placed a hand on each of their shoulders, conveying the confidence that they were ready to take the next step.

 

The journey through the forest continued with Lao Feng, a master of shadows, leading the way. His imposing figure stood out with his eight dark horns, which seemed to touch the skies. He wore his long black cloak, adorned with an amber necklace that gleamed on his chest like a burning flame.

 

Behind him walked Zhan Lu, with his crimson hair and the cloak that resembled his father's, a reflection of the heritage he carried. By his side, Mei Hua, with her black hair and white streaks, and ears that resembled bat wings, was also wrapped in a dark cloak that highlighted her elegance. Though Zhan Lu and Mei Hua's horns, different in color, were a testament to their connection with the darkness.

 

Lao Feng guided them to a special place, an ancient ruin hidden by dense vegetation. The ancient stones were covered in moss and seemed to whisper forgotten secrets through time. The place was a labyrinth of mysterious passages and hidden chambers, like an underground world waiting to be explored.

 

Zhan Lu and Mei Hua walked alongside Lao Feng, their eyes filled with curiosity at the sight of the ruins. Lao Feng guided them, revealing the secrets of that ancient place.

 

They reached a large central chamber, where ancient runes were carved into the walls. The runes emitted a soft light, a combination of green and purple, as if magic itself pulsed within them. Lao Feng extended his arm, revealing two intricately intertwined bracelets on his wrist. It was at this point that he controlled the runes, directing their ancestral power.

 

Zhan Lu and Mei Hua's eyes were fixed on the runes, fascinated by their master's ability. Lao Feng began to chant ancient and mysterious words, his hands moving with grace and precision. As he continued, the runes came to life, projecting images and symbols in the air.

 

While Lao Feng finished controlling the runes in the environment, Zhan Lu and Mei Hua conversed in hushed tones, watching him with admiration. Mei Hua noticed Zhan Lu mimicking his father's movements and drawing the same runes in the air with his darkness.

 

"Zhan Lu, what are you doing?" Mei Hua asked, curious.

 

Zhan Lu looked at her with enthusiasm in his eyes and replied, "I want to do it like Father. I want to try this too."

 

Mei Hua smiled but cautioned, "But can't you see he's using bracelets as well? It's something that requires a lot of training and knowledge."

 

Zhan Lu was not discouraged. He gazed at the glowing runes that Lao Feng had activated and said with determination, "Maybe I can do it without them. I'll ask him to teach me."

 

As they continued their conversation, Lao Feng completed the activation of the last rune, and the ground beneath their feet began to tremble.

 

Lao Feng led Zhan Lu and Mei Hua to a place filled with a dense atmosphere of history. Detailed statues of ancient people adorned every side of the chamber. They represented figures from a distant and mysterious past.

 

Lao Feng paused in front of one of the statues, his gaze lost in the depths of time. With a tone of reverence, he introduced himself, "This is the statue of Iroh, The First Sinner."

 

He continued, explaining, "Iroh was one of the leaders of the great celestial rebellion alongside his sister, the archangel known as the Bearer of Light. Each of them represented an opposite aspect of cosmic duality: Iroh personified the darkness of the moon, while his sister was the symbol of the light from the solar rays. They were complementary, but fate decreed that only one of them could exist while the other would remain dormant."

 

Lao Feng continued with pride in his voice, "I am a follower of the legacy of the First Sinner, Iroh. He was a man of great vision, who challenged the stars in pursuit of freedom and balance. His story is rooted in the eternal struggle between light and darkness, a struggle that echoes in our own journey."

 

Zhan Lu and Mei Hua listened with rapt attention, enchanted by the story Lao Feng was sharing. Zhan Lu, with his innate curiosity, asked, "But father, how did this story end? What happened to the First Sinner and the Bearer of Light?"

 

Lao Feng, with a sigh, replied, "This is a long and sorrowful tale, my child. A story of sacrifices and difficult choices. I will tell you the story of Iroh and his sister, but know that it is filled with sadness and pain."

 

Iroh, the Morning Star, was an imposing figure. His robust body, almost three meters tall, was covered in dark blue armor with silver accents that gleamed with a cold shine. His six silver horns, sharp as blades, seemed to grow directly from his head, curving majestically. His long, disheveled black hair fell in unruly strands over his shoulders, and a dark red cape billowed behind him. In his hand, he wielded a spear adorned with golden eyes, its handle as long as his own body, and its tip glowed with veins of pure magma. His gaze was intense and determined, like that of someone who had chosen a path of challenge and rebellion.

 

In contrast to her brother, the Bearer of Light, the archangel who personified the brightness of the Sun, was a vision of splendor. She wore a dazzling golden armor that shone like the very sun. Her eyes were deep and as blue as the clearest sky, and her long golden hair shimmered in perfect harmony with her celestial aura. Twelve large white wings with golden details rose majestically behind her, as if announcing the presence of a goddess among mortals. Particles of golden energy danced around her, illuminating the surroundings with their purity. She controlled a sword that floated gracefully around her, a weapon as imposing as her own image.

 

The conversation between the siblings was filled with tension and conflict. The Bearer of Light, with her sweet and hopeful voice, tried to convince the Morning Star to reconsider his rebellion against their own father, the creator of all things. She appealed to his belief in the goodness of their father and the trust in him.

 

"Morning Star, you don't need to rebel against our father. You don't need to do this," she said with a tone of concern in her voice.

 

But the Morning Star, with a dark determination, insisted that their father's cruelty in erasing an entire race for not fitting into his plans was unacceptable. He was willing to become the father of that renegade race, believing he could offer them a fresh start.

 

"Brother, you need to believe in him. You need to trust him," the Bearer of Light pleaded.

 

"Dear sister, there will never exist a single world where I agree with his atrocity of erasing an entire race simply because he dislikes them. If they renounce them as children, then I will be their new father," the Morning Star replied with a resolute gaze.

 

Tension between the siblings quickly escalated, and a battle became inevitable. Both sides advanced toward each other, and the battle began. The Bearer of Light delivered sword strikes with grace and precision, her blinding light illuminating the battlefield. Meanwhile, the Morning Star wielded his spear with fury, the magma veins burning like flames in its path. Both siblings were equally skilled and determined, each movement and strike filled with the weight of their rivalry and conflict.

 

The ensuing battle was epic, a representation of the eternal conflict between light and darkness, rebellion and celestial order. Each move, each sword strike, and each spear throw was executed with an intensity that shook the universe itself. The ground trembled beneath their feet, and the sky filled with thunder and lightning. The confrontation of the divine siblings was far from a mere physical skirmish; it was a battle of principles, ideologies, and intertwined destinies. And so, the fight continued, while the world around witnessed the epic struggle of the divine siblings.

 

The Morning Star, Iroh, and the Bearer of Light, his sister, were in the midst of a fierce battle. Iroh delivered powerful blows with his spear, staining everything around with a fiery red. The Bearer of Light's body bore the marks of her crimson blood, and her once purely white wings were now dyed with her own blood. She fought with determination, but she could not match her brother's brute strength.

 

At this critical moment, Divine Justice descended from the heavens. His chains shone brilliantly, and his eight great golden wings extended majestically. He knelt beside the Bearer of Light and faced Iroh with determination.

 

"Bearer of Light, you know he's a maniac. Our father will never abandon him, and I won't lose you to that cursed demon," Justice said firmly.

 

Iroh taunted Justice, provoking him: "Well, if it isn't our useless little brother. Tired of licking our father's boots, Justice?"

 

The Bearer of Light tried to intervene: "Justice, this is not your battle. Please, don't involve our family further."

 

Justice refused to back down: "Sister, I refuse to stand aside. I've already called our other brothers and sisters."

 

The Bearer of Light was shocked and furious at Justice's action: "What have you done?!?"

 

Iroh, on the other hand, seemed excited by the news: "Perfect! Such a lovely family reunion!"

 

He twirled his spear in his hands and looked defiantly at the sky. "If it's a war that heaven desires, I'll deliver it. If heaven renounces me as a traitor, I'll renounce heaven as my home. If heaven treats me as a sinner, then I shall be the First Sinner!"

 

With these words, Iroh advanced toward Justice, finally spreading his wings. Twenty dark wings, featherless and composed of dark energy, were revealed. They gleamed with a deep golden hue, bearing witness to his transformation. The firstborn son of heaven had become the First Sinner.

 

At this critical moment, the nine archangels descended from the heavens, alongside Justice and the Bearer of Light. Together, they advanced against the lone point of darkness in the white and golden sky, commencing an epic battle that would mark the history of eternity.

 

The scene unfolded with the radiance of golden wings, the clash of divine chains, and Iroh's powerful strikes. The entire battle was a spectacle of strength, light, and darkness, a chaotic dance that would determine the fate of heaven and earth.

 

Iroh was deftly wielding his spear, dancing skillfully between the golden feathers and wings of his adversaries. A sinister smile adorned his face. His once-pale skin was now gradually being dyed in crimson as the blood of his foes flowed freely. His wings, formed of dark energy, moved in a macabre rhythm, the symphony of destruction as he faced the 11 archangels of heaven.

 

The first death was inevitable. With a swift movement, his spear traced a semi-arc, and his formidable strength severed the head of the 6-winged Archangel, Rays of Sun. The Archangel, an innocent and pure figure, now lay decapitated at the hands of the First Sinner. The golden blood flowing from her neck mingled with the carmine already staining the battlefield, creating a grotesque contrast of colors.

 

"IROH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" The Bearer of Light cried out, tears of hatred in her eyes. Rays of Sun, her younger sister, had been brutally cut down, and the sorrow and rage in her gaze were almost palpable.

 

Iroh held Rays of Sun's head by her long golden hair, absorbing her celestial energy, which bathed his spear. As he did so, his wounds closed in plain sight of the astonished archangels. Iroh himself was astounded by the rapidity of his recovery, but the power of celestial energy was undeniable.

 

Justice was the first to act, opening his wings and flying toward the First Sinner, oblivious to any consequences. The battle between them began with Divine Justice binding the First Sinner's body with his chains. The First Sinner felt confined, unable to move as the divine chains locked him within a dreadful celestial prison.

 

However, the First Sinner didn't remain in that state for long. In a swift motion, he broke the divine chains, his demonic strength surpassing divinity. With a mighty tug, he removed each of the knives thrown by Crystal Brilliance from his body. His wounds began to close rapidly, and he advanced into battle with even more ferocity and determination.

 

The battle continued for countless hours, and the First Sinner had already eliminated more than half of the archangels. Their celestial bodies lay scattered on the ground, and with each death, he grew stronger.

 

On one side stood the First Sinner, bearing the hopes and the future of a renegade race. On the other side were the archangels, prodigious children of heaven, their pride stronger than their very blood.

 

The First Sinner flew powerfully through the skies, breathing heavily. His armor was in tatters, his chest exposed, and his once mighty lance now cracked. In this moment, he fought his angelic siblings with his bare hands.

 

On the opposing side, the Bearer of Light, her wings now stained in crimson from the blood, and her golden armor shattered. She locked eyes with her former brother.

 

"Are you content, Iroh? Is this what you wanted?" the Bearer of Light inquired.

 

"If the price for securing a future is to shed my own blood, I will do it for my children," Iroh responded.

 

"They are not your children; they are a plague and cannot exist," the Bearer of Light insisted.

 

"We are the plague, we cannot exist. I will take care of the celestial purge myself," Iroh declared.

 

"Brother... Iroh... please, do not make me do this," the Bearer of Light pleaded.

 

"Even if you do, I won't mind. Unlike all of you and unlike our father, our... my mother always supported me," Iroh stated.

 

"Do not mention her; she is not worthy of having existed among us, Iroh," the Bearer of Light rebuked.

 

"I carry her darkness, now and forever," Iroh declared as countless millions of runes enveloped his body, eclipsing the celestial light with his mother's darkness.

 

Iroh faced the punishment of his siblings and father with hatred in his eyes. It was in this manner that the Morning Star, the First Sinner Iroh, descended from the realms of the monarchs to the mortal world, banished from the heavens. He fell.

 

0