Chapter 1: Day 1
313 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Yuno, ever since I nearly died because of some drunken idiot I realized how cruel the world was, and if I didn't man up then I could be victim to another drunken idiot.

I didn't want to always be saved by Asta so I decided to do something about it. Asta and I became rivals to see who would become the wizard king first. Unfortunately, life happened and the responsibility of an actual king was thrust upon me. I had to become stronger to survive those who saw me as a threat in their path to acquire the throne of the Spade Kingdom.

I finally did it and at 25 years old I managed to become the king of the Spade Kingdom whose throne sat on top of the ones I killed to get there. I ruled for 30 years before I passed the torch to my daughter and passed away in peace.

...

I woke up in a dark place and saw a pretty woman sleeping next to me.

"What the hell?!?!" I think as I get up and look around to get my bearings. "I thought I died."

I get up and look around the room, I see a mirror hanging on the wall but can't look into it because I'm short. I noticed everything was bigger than it should be but it only hit me now that I'm the one that's smaller. I tried to use my magic to gently pick up the mirror off the wall and lower it to me but it only moved slightly.

"Damn, I can't use my magic that well." I sighed.

I pushed the mirror from the bottom and it nearly fell on my face before I stopped it with my other hand. I looked in the mirror and was shocked when I had light blond hair and vibrant yellow eyes. At the moment it seemed like the world was frozen, and my life flashed before my eyes. Not my life as Yuno Griberryall, but as Hoshizora Seishin.

I looked at my my mother and started crying, I always wanted to have a mother to grow up with and love for as long as I live and I will not give up this opportunity. I walked slowly to the bed and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. That looked to be enough to wake her up as she opened her beautiful golden eyes and looked at me. She looked worried as she saw the tears on my face.

"Oh, baby what's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

I smiled and held her hand. "It's nothing, just had a bad dream."

That wasn't enough for her as she said. "Wait here, let me get you a glass of water."

She got out of bed and ran out the door to get me a glass before I could say anything.

I woke up in a really strange world, haven't I? I loomed out the window and saw three faces sculpted into a cliff face overlooking the village we are in, Konohagakure.

With a fourth face currently still being sculpted by hand as is tradition.

These faces represent the Hokage, the strongest ninja of the village during their time. The fourth Hokage made quite a name for himself during the third great ninja war that recently ended. He earned himself the moniker of the Yellow Flash. The fastest shinobi in the world.

It is currently the year 64, October 9, I just turned 5 years old. I had a birthday party today with just my mom, we invited people but the only person to show up was Uchiha Itachi and Shisui. I know him from the academy and he was incredibly kind and apologized on behalf of his clan that he was the only one to show up.

The reason he apologized is because apparently, my father was an Uchiha but he died during the start of the third war, so my mother changed her name back and moved out of the Uchiha compound.

My mother thanked him for his apology but told him that he didn't need to apologize for anything and she changed the topic. I had a really nice talk with Itachi. We talked mainly about the clan, the academy and philosophy. At the time I wasn't nearly as smart as he is but now I have 55 years of experience over him. But that doesn't really matter now.

My mother ran back into the room holding a glass of water and handed it to me, looking super worried. I assured her everything was fine but she insisted on sleeping with me in her arms. It was nice, I haven't felt like this since I saw my daughter crying on my deathbed.

...

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. I decided to move on with my life and enjoy it to the fullest. My last life was over and this is the next chapter of my journey.

I looked to the side and my mother wasn't there. I decided to explore the house I was in and it just looked like a normal apartment building. I stepped outside the door into a hallway that connects straight to the living room and kitchen next to it on the opposite side of the apartment.

I smelled an enchanting scent and walked towards it, I nearly started to float due to the scent.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mother in an apron, holding a spatula, making what smelled like eggs.

I walked to her and gave her a hug, I looked up and said. "Mom, I'm hungry. "

She squealed and picked me up and said, "Oh, you're so cute! Breakfast is almost ready. Go and set the table and I'll bring the food over."

The food tasted great and we talked about random things. It was mostly Mom talking about the random gossip she discusses with her friends at work.

After we finished, I decided to ask her a question.

"Mom, can you train me?"

16