Chapter 8: Training
112 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to train my Kekkei Genkai, Mom was helping me out. It was exactly like my star magic minus the grimoire. Naruto was watching us from a safe distance. He practically had stars in his eyes. Mom said that Naruto is special to the village and has the potential to be great.

"What's that supposed to mean? How is he special?" I asked.

"Well, he's a Jinjuriki. Remember the Kyuubi that attacked the village? It was sealed inside of Naruto's mother but the seal was weakened after she gave birth and someone took advantage of that weakness and extracted the kyuubi and released it in the village. The Hokage, Minato and his wife Kushina sacrificed their lives to save Naruto and sealed the Kyuubi inside of him to protect the village."

"So Naruto is the son of the Yellow Flash and Red Hot Habanero? No wonder why you think he has potential." I said.

We continued our training, and after we went over my progress Mom called Naruto over, "Okay, Naruto. Today we're going to start your training. "

"Really?!?! Awesome!" He started jumping around in joy.

"Okay, settle down. Let's go over the basics." Mom said, and then she went over the basics that all ninjas should know. She explained what chakra is and how we use it. She explained the elements and had him sense his chakra as a first step. Once Naruto was able to direct it around his body she gave him chakra paper to see what his affinity was.

The paper split in half and Mom said, "Wind huh, just like Shin and me. This'll make training you easier." She smiled.

"Woah, I have the same element as you guys? That's awesome! Will be able to use cool jutsu now? I saw you guys throwing wind Jutsu's around and stuff am I going to be able to use that too?" Naruto started throwing questions around really fast.

"Hehe, okay slow down tiger. You need to learn control first." She plucked a leaf from a nearby tree and handed it to Naruto. "I want you to be able to stick this leaf on your forehead with chakra, once you're able to do that comfortably then you add more leaves. Once you can stick a bunch of leaves on your body with chakra comfortably we'll move on to the next step."

Just like that time moved along. Over the years Naruto grew up nicely. During the first year of training, he was able to master water walking. He was really stubborn so he wouldn't stop until he got the desired results. I don't know what happened, he was really frustrated after his training progress slowed down during the first month but it picked up and he became really fired up after he came back from the park one day. I continued to go on missions with my teammates, and Itachi started to train with Shisui more.

The second year I saw some ninja running from roof to roof with a bag over their shoulder. I ran over and incapacitated them, I saw that a girl was inside of the bag. I sensed a man approaching so I took off to let him handle it.

Naruto started to learn basic ninjutsu and taijutsu. He also showed a tendency to prank people. It started small like putting cups of water over doors so it would spill on whoever walked through it. Then he put firecrackers in the bathroom. Then one day Mom scolded him and told him to go outside. Next thing you know the Hokage faces have been defaced. Never laughed so hard in my entire life, guess his training has been paying off. Naruto turned three, and I became nine.

In the third year, I made chunin and Naruto started learning nature and shape transformation. I recreated my reinforcement magic and creation magic. I can now use chakra to be able to create a variety of animals other than a hawk. I can also make a variety of weapons other than swords as well. I also recreated a heavenly wind ark.

Apparently, Naruto became rivals with Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi's little brother. Kinda weird how I became friends with Itachi, and Naruto, my little brother, became friends with Itachi's little brother.

Almost like someone wanted that to happen.

Another year passed and my team became kinda famous. We even got B-Rank bounties on our heads. Nothing special, but after a mission to the land of Earth we got discovered and had to run away. We completed our mission but some shinobi saw our faces and thus the bounty.

Naruto joined the Academy and got close to the Nara and Akamichi clan heirs. I levelled up my sensory ability this year because I was using it a lot during missions. With it, I sensed Itachi guarding us during one of my missions. When I looked his way I saw a weasel mask that immediately disappeared.

I was summoned to the Hokage Tower one day with my team. Once we came to the receptionist I decided to play a little prank on Aiko and Fuji.

"Hey, beautiful, how's your day been?" I said to the receptionist.

"Oh, hi sweetheart, I'm doing great thanks for asking."

"I came to see the Hokage but I wouldn't mind seeing more of you. How about we go to dinner sometime? Just the two of us, like old times." I said as I kissed her hand.

Aiko and Fuji were shocked. Fuji was looking back and forth between us and Aiko was beet red. Sensei was just chuckling in the back.

Then Mom picked up on it and played along. "Oh, I would love to but I can't, not after last night." Now all of us were shocked including me.

"Haha, I'm only kidding, I'm Shin's mother nice to meet you guys." They all sighed in relief at the clarification. "My son told me so much about you guys. You must be Fuji and Aiko, please take care of my son." She said, shaking their hands. Then she looked at Sensei. "And you must be Sensei Aiki, my son had nothing but praises to say about you." Then they shook hands for a bit too long.

So I separated their hands and said, "Hoho, hey, cut it out. We have a meeting to get to remember? Come on." I directed them into the Hokage's office. I looked at mom and said, "Love you." Then looked at Sensei and said, "I'm watching out." While pointing at my eyes and then his.

When we walked into the Hokage's office we saw the third Hokage smoking from a pipe.

He saw us and said, "Ah, Aiki, Fuji, Aiko and Shin. I have a proposition for you guys. I was thinking about adding new personnel to my personal Anbu unit. The job entails being hidden near me and protecting me as well as doing small jobs such as sending and receiving messages and collecting information. What do you guys say?"

"What will happen to our team?" Asked Aiko.

"You will be a team in the Anbu and your sensei will continue to take missions or get assigned a new team if he wants." He said.

"So we're splitting apart?" Asked Aiko, tearing up.

"It was bound to happen, you guys would have had to leave your sensei eventually. Don't worry, you guys might have missions together someday." Said the Hokage.

"Actually, I'm thinking of retiring." Said sensei.

"What?" We all yelled.

"Care to explain why?" The Hokage asked.

"Well, I've actually been thinking about this for a while, I'm 33 years old, and most ninjas die before they get to my age. So I figured it's time I retire and try to start a family." He said.

"Hmm, I'm sad to see you go but I understand your reasons and I wish you all the best with starting a family. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding." The third Hokage said while smiling.

"Thank you, sir." Said sensei.

"You can't just drop that on us out of nowhere you bastard." Aiko was crying. She got really close with sensei, he became a sort of father figure to her after being on the team for so long.

"We'll miss you sensei," Fuji said while shaking his hand. He was trying to keep a cool face but he was failing as his eyes were a little red.

I just gave him a hug, then everyone else joined the hug. The Hokage just sat there smoking his pipe waiting for us to finish. Once we separated, sensei left and the Hokage asked us again, "So what do you guys say?"

"I'm in." Said Fuji.

"Me too." Aiko managed to say while still sniffling.

"What's the salary like?" I asked.

My team just looked at me with looks like, 'Really?'

"I'm kidding, sheesh," I said.

"Haha, don't worry, the salary is quite significant. More than what you're making on your missions every month, and the risk is significantly lower because you are going to be dealing with domestic issues most of the time. You'll rarely need to leave the village."

"I was going to accept anyway, but I'll never say no to more money," I said.

"Great, you guys can speak with Haruki outside for further instructions, she's the captain of the squad. Dismissed."

7