Myths
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How will the world end? Depending on who you ask the answer will differ.

A zombie apocalypse, the sun will dry out, demons will invade, the earth will wither and die from pollution. All of these theories are well-founded, but not one person could have predicted what actually happened.

As time has passed people have come up with many different entities and imaginary things to explain what goes on in the world, and most of these have gone down as only myths. What if I were to tell you that these myths were the cause of our downfall?

Greek mythology, Roman mythology, Norse mythology, Hindu mythology, ETC.

Gods, Devils, Monsters, Heroes, Mythical beings, Divine weapons, Dungeons.

On that fateful day they changed the world as we know it. Over half of the worlds population killed in a single day, there was no mercy shown by these beings.

Nations destroyed, countries laid to waste, governments felled, villains rose. All of these signified the destruction of our world, but as they say "Destruction breeds creation".

From the ashes of the old world rose a new people, a strengthened people. Led by the chosen they fought back... and this is their story, the story of the chosen.

~Excerpt 1 "Origin"

"In the pantheon of gods there is 101 gods, their relationship wasn't one of love and tranquility but they knew that fighting among themselves would be pointless.

One day a god got tired of all the tranquility and killed the 101st god. All of the gods were angered but not one of them had enough strength to put down this rogue god.

By working together a group of 50 gods were able to banish the rogue god from the pantheon and strip the god of their name.

Legend says that this god is still out there wandering and biding their time to come back... and slay the rest of the gods."

2