Mysterious Awakening
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke to a disorienting haze, my senses dulled, and my mind struggling to grasp the reality around me. "Ah, that was quite a long night," I mumbled, the taste of alcohol lingering on my tongue. However, as I blinked away the remnants of sleep, a wave of confusion washed over me.

This wasn't my room. In fact, I couldn't recognize this room at all. Panic began to creep in as I slowly regained my consciousness, realizing that the surroundings were far from normal or familiar; it was as if I had been transported to a place entirely alien and unknown.

I stood within what appeared to be a grand hall, its walls adorned with intricate tapestries that seemed to dance in the flickering torchlight. In my confusion, I mumbled to myself, attempting to describe what I saw: "I swear, it's like... like a castle or something, with fancy decorations and big, important-looking chairs.

There are maps on the walls and flags with symbols I don't recognize. It's dark, but there's light from those torch things. Am I in some kind of... medieval party?

I stand up and try to find out where I am, I saw a women wearing a simple traditional attire. Then she said, chief, bowing to me with utmost respect. "Wait what?" I said in confuse manner. "Chief you say?? what chief?" am I still drunk?!" the women is standing there doing nothing. I ask her again, "where am I?" And she still does not understand it, seems like no answer can be found to her.

And then, a woman materialized in a shimmering holographic form before me.

"Welcome to The World of Games," she declared, her voice resonating with an otherworldly echo.

"This is the place where dreams and imagination will intertwine. The reality from which you've escaped no longer exists, and now, you've arrived at your most cherished game of all. This will become your new life, where dreams will be forged, and memories will be created, alongside your fellow gamers. Here, this will be your reality."

Her words hung in the air, each one illuminated with an almost magical significance, promising a fantastical journey beyond anything I had ever imagined.

"The Admin will grant you access to all the Game World Systems of Clash of Realms. Simply command 'SYSTEM' to activate the system. To connect with fellow gamers and explore other game worlds, say 'WORLD SYSTEM.'

You'll also observe the Realitization Bar; once it reaches 100%, this game and all others will become your ultimate reality. Thank you, and enjoy!" Her words hung in the air as she vanished, leaving behind an eerie, unsettling smile.

I couldn't help but wonder, What the hell just happened???

0