Chapter1: A Group of Unidentified Hunters
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Authors Note:

I made this Chapter a few months ago so apologies if it is cringe I promise it gets better (TuT) 

Authors Note:

I made this Chapter like a few months ago so I apologize if it's cringe I promise it gets better (TuT) 

TW//

Quite a bit of Swearing

I was a lowly person who was set out to Die in this world of chaos which was ruled by the strongest people and monsters. The world was sent in chaos back in the 2000s and later on a while after the economy fell to rock bottom the world somewhat recovered with the help of windows and abilities and by the time in 2010 most of the world had recovered, and I was a D class according to class system I was with my teammates from the Peong guild a Chinese guild in the west.My team was anhilated by Rogue monsters and I was the only one left I was supposed to die but one of my past teammates, Kim Jeongmin...helped me escape but unfortunately she was wrong if she wanted me to send a message to the guild.. I was in no way in more physical or mental condition to send a message or signal for reinforcements I mean how could those bastards send a team of mostly D classes and C classes to a C rank dungeon?! They are truly crazy! Their guild is so corrupted and full of bullshit that even if we call for help those bastards would barely send anything! We are just some disposable puppets for them to use to gain favor from the other guilds and make connections through random hunter gatherings! We are nothing but mere toys they can throw away after using I mean who would send a person like Me?! Iam almost no different from an ordinary human besides my brilliant fighting skills its basically suicide to send someone so ability less to a dungeon nevertheless a C rank I have no abilities besides my medical knowledge and basic survival and offensive fighting skills! But unfortunately I wasn't able to finish my cursing towards the guild and move on to cursing the world as just at the moment a Rogue hairy green bear monster came and instantly slashed at my arm. 

"Damn it!"

[You have encountered a [Green Fuzzle Bear] 

I cried in agony the moment I got injured. 

"Why now at all times?! God really must hate me as much as I hate him!" I got up very quickly while in pain and thought,

'I don't even have a ability that numbs my pain as a side effect, It is quite literally one of the most common skills out there!' 

I managed to Run away and hide behind a big rock while navigating around the muddy and sloppy landscape. The sky was barely clear and almost 5 parts of this dungeon had different landscapes with slighly different monsters! Unfortunately after that encounter with the bear I was bleeding heavily I said at the moment "Damn this world" as I said that I, at same time put my middle finger up and damned the world. 

"Is this how iam gonna die? No way!" As I was reaching and fumbling around with a piece of bandage I had... They came [step] [step] then heard someone say with a sweet but tangy and girl voice: 

"huh,?"

"how many dead people are we gonna encounter are there really no strong people or atleast alive people?"

said the mysterious voice then one of the three people kneeled down in this bloody place and said: 

"No, she's still alive."

this time the voice was a bit rough but calm I slightly opened my eyes and said half consciously 

"Woah is this heaven? I sure didn't know heaven had such a handsome guy... And with those open absss"

the people went silent for a second and I thought for a second before going unconscious 

'did the sexy man just make a weird face? Oh well...i wasted my damned time..'

when I woke up I got up as fast as mom when she found out I didn't eat my lunch, sheesh. Then I thought 

'Oh well... She's dead anyway....iam still alive I guess but what can I do in this world?'

As much as I liked the time to myself I looked the other way to view my surroundings and at that moment I saw a old lady she was wearing a outfit that somewhat resembles a nun that nana came and said 

"Are you you okay dear?"

I muttered weird things unintelligibly as I was surprised.

"There's a hunter or not?! And an old lady at that?!"

then the nana said 

"Hmmm, I guess It is quite rare for old people to fight in an dungeon isn't it?"

I gasped since I was surprised since i was silent as a mouse before my cat went to catch it. Before I could say anything a group of three people came and I carefully noted down their features in my mind: One was a blond man with a sharp jawline and wearing a modern vest seeming to be in his mid 20's or 30's at most, and his primary weapon of choice seemed unknown though he looks like his skill was associated with modern weapons, the other was a huge man with a a giant sword and he seemed to also have scars his hair was gray and his face was wrinkled but he gave off a somewhat powerful and leader aura he also looked like a man in his late 60's or somewhere near that. 

'Woah' I thought-'was my grandpa that huge?'

I thought while remembering my thin and old grandpa but then and the other one was a man with a big hood and with a buttoned sweater covering his entire body and he was wearing a mordern mask but his stature seemed oddly familiar... Thats when I looked at his hood carefully he had black hair..? When he looked at me I just saw him being embarrassed then I suddenly remembered what happened earlier and the room went silent with both of us look away from each other with embarrassment then I remembered that only two of the people were familiar the huge old guy and the hoodie-

"Okay, then are you done staring at each other?" 

said the huge old guy with enthusiasm, the nana whom's presence I forgot came to the old guy and smacked his back and whispered something I couldn't hear it of course, while the old guy was whining in pain she said "Shall introduce ourselves?" and I silently thought and noted to myself 

'Never mess with the nana.' 

And i think everyone else in this room agreed seeing the look on their faces. 

The blond was silently laughing and I called him out angrily saying "hey you playboy f****er you damn piece of sh** You son of a b**** what the h*** makes you think you can laugh here huh?!" And the room went silent once again..

After a while of contemplation the blond had apologized for being rude and I thought

"As you should!"

And I think he can hear my thoughts as how I thought I saw a vein pop out.. He introduced himself as Omar and said this is a team of survivors in a shelter and said 

"You are lucky. Most of the people of your degree of injuries dont usually last long but you have recovered mostly."

He was speaking the truth I checked my shirt and saw a huge claw bloodstain! I went like 

"Woah" and then said 

"how many survived?"

then he said with a serious look on his face and said-

"Zero. " 

I went "woah" again.

And Omar coughed again and then came the huge man inside my head I was relieved that he recovered I just a few minutes but I was mostly relieved that the nana had gone out of the room... And the old guy that introduced himself as Will and said that the blond guy is his son I was so stunned I couldnt even go woah I just stared on.. And then Omar pushed the Emo and sexy guy as I liked to call him and he introduced himself as Samiel.

"But most people like to call me Sam"

he said he was 25 and was I surprised since he looked young if you vary by face but his body looked like someone who has been working out for about atleast a few years! Although I thought he was a bit lean. 

I thought, 

'Wow he's protagonist material' with a dumbfounded face.

I then introduced myself as Aema Manhele and said, 

" My team was annihilated by a bear monster maybe about level 12, I don't really remember but It was definitely above D class. "

and I said, 

"I only remember things faintly and I don't have any passive ability" 

"so you have an active ability?"

said Samiel, 

"yes" I said. 

"What is it?"

they all said enthusiastically as I took a deep breath and said- 

" 0.1% More luck"

I could feel lightning crackle and their expectations being shattered at once.

Authors note:

Iam not Planning to make Samiel a love interest but I wanted an interesting encounter soooooo... Just... Take it as a girl's complement to a guy :D

0