Chapter 16 – A Harsh Punishment
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of bells echoed throughout the academy, ordering the students to quickly gather their belongings and vacate the classrooms. They anxiously awaited the moment to showcase their presentations, eager for recognition.

Meanwhile, teachers, of various generations, patiently waited in their classrooms before returning to their respective places. While most of the students were enjoying their free time, two stood in the hallway wearing only underwear that barely covered their private parts.

Allen and Shillya had received negative credit scores for skipping class without a valid reason, and the consequences were severe for the noble girl. They were forbidden to use their hands to cover themselves, leaving them exposed.

Shillya's body was subjected to the torment of the male students. They took pictures of Shillya and used them to fulfill their sexual desires, hoping to enjoy the innocent virgin girl's body as her credit score plummeted further.

"It's all your fault, you idiot! I have to endure this humiliation because our credit score is now minus 500," the girl turned her back on Allen, berating him for the huge loss they had incurred.

Allen didn't even glance at Shillya. Instead, he stared straight ahead without a hint of embarrassment, confident in his strong physique and firm muscles.

"Who told you to follow me? I don't mind the punishment. This has become my daily bread!" he retorted.

Goosebumps ran down her spine at the thought of Allen's naked body on public display. Despite his strong and powerful physique, many people would feel uncomfortable seeing the young man's exposed body.

"You pervert! You willingly exposed your body to so many people! Disgusting!" he exclaimed.

Allen let out a long sigh, letting her words ring in his ears. Meanwhile, he exhaled deeply to react to her little comment.

"This is the risk I face when dealing with an enemy who has more power than the local officials. I have no choice but to accept it, whether I want to or not."

Arguing with an impenetrable man was futile, causing the girl to feel like crying. Her beautiful body had been desecrated by lewd thoughts, and she was forced to accept this punishment.

"Now, my photos will be circulated, and I will be scolded by my father for such reckless behavior," she complained.

"Serve you right! It's good that they kept your picture! We're only grounded for three days. Accept it!" Allen dropped the girl's martabak, a fitting punishment for her troublesome body.

The noble girl's complaining voice grew louder, causing disturbance and unrest in the normally quiet classroom corridor

The academy's strict disciplinary measures awaited Kiara, Allen and Shillya as they entered the dormitory. To their surprise, their uniforms were immediately confiscated, leaving them wearing only underwear.

The academy's infamous credit score system decided their fate: a score below -450 resulted in the confiscation of their uniforms for three days, forcing them to live academy life in a state of shame. However, that was just the beginning.

The academy had unreasonable rules. Once a student's credit score plummeted to -700, they were given permission to indulge in their darkest desires.

It doesn't matter if they are male or female; every day, without remorse, they can commit endless acts of sexual violence against their fellow students.

This perverse system aims to instill discipline and perseverance, ensuring that mistakes will not be repeated.

When they arrived at the dormitory, Kiara approached them, her body still covered in the semen of countless men. She seemed to enjoy it, finding pleasure in the degradation.

Allen, however, remained unfazed by Kiara's naked body, distancing himself from the shameful slut.

"Welcome! How was your first punishment? Feel free to take off your underwear!" Kiara greeted them cheerfully, her voice filled with resentment.

With only a week at the academy, they quickly learned the grim reality of Crowley Academy. Nudity, profanity, and violence overshadowed every aspect of their lives.

"It was nothing special. I can last as long as I need to," Allen replied, his body unaffected by the cold.

However, the young nobleman's mind could not tear itself away from the disturbing scenes unfolding before his eyes. The madness and debauchery were clearly visible. Determined not to break the rules, he focused on improving his credit score.

"What are you doing? Why are you enjoying your body like that?" Allen asked, his words piercing their senior's pent-up desire.

Kiara chuckled, feeling proud to be able to fulfill the sexual desires of the students. She felt no guilt, as if using her body for material gain and privilege was natural.

"I have served the students' desires. It feels very exhilarating. Their penises were huge and insatiable," Kiara replied, without remorse.

But Allen's teasing and seduction had no effect. He was able to suppress her useless thirst, preventing her from obstructing his goal.

"Next time, make sure to do it during class time so you can enjoy it all day!" Allen's words pierced their seniors once again.

Kiara's voice grew softer as she tried to seduce Allen, her hands caressing his muscular body, hoping to fulfill his wishes. But Allen refused, unlike the author of this perverted story.

"No, I can't. My credit score is 250, so I can't do anything like that during academy hours," Kiara pleaded, realizing that her actions were inappropriate.

After a lengthy discussion, Shillya finally spoke up, feeling cheated by the unfolding events.

"That's enough! Let's compete and move on from this!"

1