Chapter 27 – Two Winners
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiara and Allen stare at each other, engaging the reader in their fight. Kiara's cunning tricks don't work against Allen, who is able to detect typical female tricks.

Allen's face remains flat, wanting to avoid the big trouble that a noble girl caught in Kiara's trap can cause.

Allen felt at a disadvantage because Kiara had many hidden plans that were not even visible to the enemy or his own audience. The young man felt no fear despite his defeat. He chose to let time pass, confident that he would win.

"Come close, slut! I won't just run away." Allen said angrily.

Quickly, Kiara ran and jumped, trying to kick Allen quickly. However, Allen's hand caught her faster than air movement. If an academy student ran out of magic and had nothing to support them in a fight, they would use their bare hands.

The man threw the girl forward and didn't give Kiara a chance to cast a magic spell in her heart.

He ran quickly and prepared his best kick, but his previous kick did not hit Kiara because his movements were very flexible, making it difficult to be caught by a new generation student.

The adrenaline in Kiara's body increased even more, making her body movements even more agile than before.

"It's nice to be able to unleash all my power." Kiara felt happy and got up to continue the fight.

The young man had slowed down time, allowing her to fight while charging her magic energy to the brim with her muscle power.

There was no rest time for Kiara, which made it difficult for her to deal with the brutal attack from Allen in the next step. Although she had many plans, it was useless if Allen's attack was too fast.

"I hope you won't regret it." Allen's hand grasped a large sword, causing damage to the surroundings quickly.

Allen had gathered some magic into his sword, ready to launch an attack. Without mercy, Allen held a long breath, lifting the heavy weight without thinking about anything else.

"Feel this!" Allen advanced and made sure Kiara couldn't escape after the previous big sword attack.

Kiara tried to set up a stance, figuring out the direction Allen's black sword was moving.

However, not long after, Shillya arrived behind Kiara, leaving her no time to dodge.

"I will not forgive you because you have defamed me!" Shillya exerted her fury ability in the tip of her spear.

Kiara was again pinned down, realizing that the attack that had just occurred was far different from the attacks carried out by many male students in the academy.

They wanted Kiara to fall and win the match for themselves. There was no other way to think and move simultaneously.

"This fool! Why?" Kiara said in her heart, dissatisfied with Shillya's surprise attack.

The option to withstand this attack was no longer possible because the massive attack could be executed simultaneously.

Wherever she wanted to move, Kiara would not find the way, only encountering a dead end that ended in a crushing defeat.

"There is no other choice. I will lose." Kiara surrendered herself, having no options as Shillya took advantage of the opening.

With the masfi attack, Kiara was knocked off the sword and hit by the spear and flew up and fell back down.

Allen just held his breath, sensing that his opponent had fallen just like that. Meanwhile, Shilya was saved by her light magic to close her pussy and refocus her attack.

Their sacrificial energy was finally extinguished, there was no reason to fight again because Kiara had received a severe wound on the front of her body.

The referee in charge of the arena had already announced the winner because Kiara could not wake up after the attack.

"The winners are Allen Arient and Shillya Freuder! Congratulations to them." The referee cheered, pointing at the two students with his hand.

The crowd started cheering and it was the first time they had won the duel despite Allen's interference. Dreedy just sighed, the double attack just now causing Kiara to be unable to think and move further.

"There is no other choice. We have to uncover it whether we want to or not." The muscular student commented on Allen and SHillya's victory even though they were enemies.

Allen could only stand in the center of the arena, starting to listen to the cheers of the friendly audience for the victory.

Shillya just laid down, feeling satisfied despite being helped by Allen, but it didn't matter to her because the matter with Kiara was over. Shillya's soft voice declared her victory, but not only that

"I won, stupid!" Shillya's voice sighed, claiming that she won.

Allen listened to the small voice, not wanting to be outdone by such a hurtful statement.

"Noisy! My attack hit him first." Allen retorted with cruel words.

Shillya got up from her bed, feeling confronted by the young man who hated her from the beginning of the meeting. Light magic was focused on covering the naked body to preserve her good name and feel that Kiara had missed even a little.

"No kidding! I hit him first." Shillya pointed at Allen without any sense of courtesy.

Allen just turned around, not wanting to argue further as his time would be wasted again.

"My time is up. If I have free time, I will duel with you and if you lose you can't wear clothes forever." Allen began to imagine that Shillya's body would be exposed forever.

Shillya did not accept the incitement, wanting to use light magic right then and there. She didn't want Allen's mouth to open again.

"You're so evil! I'll finish you right now!"

They spilled their harsh words again, the electrical sparks were still not taken care of until now.

0