2. Smashing you with my cannon
264 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood before the bathroom mirror in my CR. No matter how many times I looked, the reflection staring back at me was undoubtedly that of a girl. Her long, white hair cascaded around her, and her skin was impossibly pale, almost like she'd overindulged in glutathione, yet it appeared unnaturally natural – something akin to a vampire or someone with only a fraction of the usual human blood. If she were to stand against a white wall, she could practically blend in, though I might be exaggerating a tad. What captivated me most, though, were her eyes, an enchanting shade of pink. It was simply adorable, and although her face bore some resemblance to mine, she was undeniably cuter.

"I got genderbent, amazing," I stated with a deadpan expression.

In any case, this girl was undeniably cute, and I couldn't help my heart from racing. I was inexplicably falling in love with this version of myself. She was astonishingly endearing, as though she'd been designed to be the most adorable being to grace the earth. Her charisma and good looks were more than enough to make anyone swoon. Observing her cute face in the mirror filled my heart with delight. Who needed a girlfriend when I had this charming reflection? I'd always considered myself rather adorable, but now, it was almost ridiculous how much cuter I'd become.

"My soul is consumed by your radiance, and my heart is filled with affection for you so intense, it nearly burst. I am dazzled by your beauty like a diamond. I am yours, body and soul, forever," I melodramatically monologued.

However, this girl was just too darn cute to be real. I concluded that this had to be a dream and that I'd eventually wake up to reality. It all seemed surreal. I had become a girl in my dream, but I didn't really care.

"Oh, I'm a bit late already..." I checked the time on my phone – 6:03 am. Lacking a girl's uniform, I opted to stick with my current attire. In the end, it didn't really matter because this was just a dream. I decided to relish the experience of this dreamworld.

On my bike, I rushed to school and arrived quickly at the private institution. I contemplated sharing my gender transformation with the security guard but decided against it, as he was engrossed in his phone.

Making my way to my classroom on the fifth floor, I slowly pushed the door open and garnered numerous stares. Their reactions didn't faze me. I remained at the doorway, waiting for a response.

"Miss, do you need something? You're disturbing my class. Also, why are you wearing a men's uniform?" My male adviser with glasses inquired.

"I'm Pastry," I replied.

"Are you looking for him?"

"No, I am him. My name is Pastry Beau Lethe Ambrosia," I emphasized once more. The room fell into a momentary silence before erupting in laughter.

"And here I thought there's a new cute transferee! So the weirdo is into cross-dressing now?" a boy sitting closest to the door exclaimed. He stood up and brazenly grabbed my chest. "This even feels so real!"

"Because it is," I retorted. They all blushed, taken aback by my candid response.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" the teacher scolded.

"Sorry," I muttered, covering myself.

After some minutes of pleading and cajoling, they allowed me to join the class. I occupied my usual seat since the real Pastry was absent.

Surprisingly, the teacher was giving a coherent lecture, despite the dreamlike setting. It was almost as if I was fully awake and it was a regular day at school. I decided to listen because it seemed there were some benefits to this dream world.

Lecture after lecture, it was finally time for math. Our teacher had changed, an older woman taking charge. As per usual, the entire class appeared eager to nod off. I'd admit, I was also rather inept at math. If given the choice between memorizing all the countries of the world or solving a complex formula, I'd opt for the former any day.

"You there! I've never seen you before," the math teacher pointed her chalk towards me.

"I've been noticed. Well, don't mind me, ma'am. I'm a nobody," I replied.

Suddenly, one of my classmates started vomiting white liquid, as if she were about to create a puddle.

"Are you alright? Someone, take her to the infirmary!" the math teacher ordered.

Inexplicably, I burst into laughter. Watching someone vomit was both disgusting and oddly amusing. I wondered what she had eaten to produce such a copious amount of white, slimy liquid.

"What's so funny?" the teacher inquired.

"I... Don't know. I suppose my amusement is just too shallow at the moment, ma'am," I offered a vague response.

++++

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Students around me began to pack their belongings and head for the exit, but I remained seated as the cleaning crew moved in.

One of my classmates had informed me that our adviser wanted to see me in the faculty room. Without knocking, I casually pushed the door open, as knocking wasn't really my style.

"Oh, you're already here. That's fast," my adviser remarked.

"Should I have been slower, sir?"

"... No. But anyway, how's your visit?"

"What visit? I've been a student here for a long time. I'm your proud student, the one and only Pastry."

"Is he your brother? I don't think he has one, though. That boy is living alone."

"You're right, sir. I'm alone, but I prefer it that way. I don't need anyone or anything to be happy. I'm perfectly content with my solitude and don't need anyone or anything to fill the void. I'm not lonely, sad, or empty. I'm truly at peace and at home in the silence that surrounds me. I'm content with my life alone and take pride in knowing that I can survive and thrive on my own," I said, leaving a moment of awkward silence.

"That's great, then. You do sound like him, I admit. But I won't believe your nonsense about actually being him."

"Whatever. Why did you call me here, sir?"

"Have a seat first." He pointed to an empty chair, and I obliged.

He fixed his gaze on me with an intensity that made me slightly uncomfortable. Suddenly, he moved his hands toward my thighs.

"What are you doing?"

"What you did this morning in my class had rather... made me act up."

"So, you have this kind of side too... Very interesting, sir. I'm genuinely intrigued."

I suspected that my recent exposure to some peculiar literature might be influencing my dream, but I was determined to stay focused and make the most of this dream world. After all, dreams often reflect one's character.

"Teacher is kind of hot, so it's fine," I quipped.

"Really?" He seemed surprised, but our intimate moment was abruptly interrupted when a woman burst into the room, clearly in a hurry. We were nearly caught in an awkward situation.

"What happened to you??" my adviser asked her. She was a woman who looked like a teacher I didn't recognize, panting heavily with visible veins on her face and blood on her arms. He moved closer to check her condition, but her eyes suddenly turned red.

Instead of responding with words, she... kissed his neck? No, it was more like biting him, akin to a vampire. The biting continued.

My adviser's protests went unanswered, and it seemed she was devouring his flesh with unwavering passion. It was a rather intense display, akin to the female mantis consuming her mate. I couldn't help but think of her as a kind of zombie.

I watched, unsure if I should be disgusted or fascinated, so I offered polite applause.

A few moments later, her attention shifted to me, and she growled before lunging toward me in an aggressive manner. She was surprisingly strong, and I stumbled as I tried to push her away, preventing her from biting me.

"I know I'm too cute, ma'am, but please clean your mouth of ketchup before kissing me... Aw, gah, ack." I attempted humor, but the situation was starting to frustrate me. I was genuinely annoyed by the blood splattering onto me.

Suddenly, my right arm transformed into something long and metallic.

Then, with a bang, her head exploded. It happened so quickly, and I didn't manage to close my eyes in time, allowing blood to splash into my vision, turning everything red.

"Is this a cannon?" I marveled at my new prosthetic arm. It was somewhat heavy but manageable. It was frustrating, though, since I was right-handed.

"Oh, you're still alive?" my adviser grunted, rising from what should have been his demise. I could see his bones, which was rather impressive. He began speaking in an ancient language, making growling sounds.

"How do I use this again? It's like, bang! Right?" I muttered, aiming the metallic arm at him.

Just as I imagined, it produced a loud boom! I fired a large black sphere at him, and he exploded much like the previous encounter. However, I also damaged the wall in the process.

"What a cool dream," I remarked with a hint of disbelief.

15