Chapter 1
193 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry Potter was the envy of most of the wizards in Magical Britain. He had always been seen as a privileged young man. Revered since before he had learned to talk. Given preferential treatment at Hogwarts by Albus Dumbledore and most of the Hogwarts staff. And now that he had defeated the vilest dark wizard since Grindelwald, his stock had only risen. Many believed it was unfair, but there was nothing they could do about it.

 

No one had ever cared about what he had to endure as a result of everything that had been thrust upon him. He never had his parents’ love. He had endured an abusive childhood. He could not have a normal school year without having his life threatened at least once. And he had a vengeful dark lord baying for his blood.

 

People always saw the bright side, never bothering to think about what he had to sacrifice or go through.

 

He had always been a helpful young man, always trying to put others before himself, but the treatment he had received at the hands of the Wizarding folk during the war had changed him. No one came forward to help him, fearful of the wrath they might incur from the dark lord and his followers, and even though Harry understood it, it did not mean he liked it. A few, although they didn’t extend their help, went a step further and tried to entrap him and his allies to turn him over to Voldemort and curry favor with him.

 

Now that the problem had been solved, the same people cheered his name, acting as if nothing had ever happened.

 

The proverbial nail in the coffin had been driven by Ginny. He believed himself to be in love with her, and he had been looking forward to getting together with her once the war ended. Perhaps even form a family with her. That was why he checked the Marauders’ Map every night during the Horcrux Hunt to make sure she was safe.

 

It was on one of those nights that he saw it. Ginny’s footsteps were in some classroom on the fifth floor that he knew had remained abandoned for decades. That was not too surprising to him, however. What shocked him was the pair of footsteps right behind hers. The way those two pairs of footsteps were arranged left no doubt in his mind as to what they were up to. For hours he had kept staring at those footsteps, changing angles every so often, and every time they did, his mind conjured the images based on them. It was torture, but it was torture he chose every night.

 

It was a different room every time, and an odd broom closet or two as well. Sometimes the footsteps faced away from each other, with hers always in front, while sometimes they faced each other. Every time, her footsteps were spread a little further apart. That was not all. He also saw the footsteps overlapping sometimes, either hers on his or his on hers.

 

He had felt numb in the beginning, not knowing what to think. The numbness shortly gave way to rage. He tortured himself every night, and he fed himself that rage. Betrayal was not something new to him. But it had never hit so close.

 

He did it for close to a fortnight, and he was not disappointed even once. They did it every night for hours, and that was how long his self-inflicted torture went. The entire episode also affected his relationship with Ron and Hermione who had joined him on the hunt, and even after so many years, the aftereffects remained.

 

He had always put others before himself, and something like this happened. Every fucking time.

 

That finally killed any desire he had of doing things for others at the expense of himself. He had half a mind to let everyone rot in this hell they had so willingly surrendered to, but he never gave in to that worthless desire. Not because he cared for them. He didn’t. Not anymore. It was because he knew Voldemort would not rest easy until he had killed him, and to live his life on his terms, he had to kill the dark wizard first.

 

The war had ended, and he had shaken hands with various people who had come forward to thank him for this great service he had done to them. Harry had taken it all with a pinch of salt. He knew their opinion would sway quicker than a whore when offered a fat stack of galleons, and he didn’t put much stock in their admiration of him. What he did though, was use the situation to his advantage.

 

Fast forward four years, and at the age of twenty-two, Harry Potter was one of the richest wizard in Magical Britain. But riches alone were not enough. He needed a hobby that he would enjoy and one that would bring him power in equal measure. The post of Minister had been offered to him, but he showed his generosity and declined, which earned him even more acclaim and words of praise from the public although they were also disappointed that he had not taken the post. Instead, he enrolled as a rookie auror, to everyone’s surprise.

 

He dedicated himself in the field, and quickly made a name for himself as the most gifted auror the forces had ever had. He never used his fame to gain any undue advantage, and even though there were many who were jealous of him, no one could point out a flaw in the way he had gone about things. He earned everything he had, even though he could have had it all without putting in so much effort. That earned him immense respect from everyone.

 

Magically, he was the most powerful wizard in Britain, with the knowledge that many would kill for. The Elder Wand was his, and so were the memories he had obtained from Voldemort when the dark lord had killed the Horcrux he had inadvertently placed inside him. Harry believed those memories also had a role to play in how his psyche had changed since that incident, but he knew the most they had done was possibly amplify what was already in his mind.

 

Harry did not care for people’s opinion of him, but he knew the benefits it came with. He ensured they were shown a positive image of him every step of the way. He portrayed this image of an honest young man who did not want to use his fame or past acclaim to gain an undue advantage and instead wanted to earn it all, and everything worked in his favor. People worshipped him whenever he stepped out in public, and he took it all with utmost graciousness. The teenager who shied away from the attention of the public was no longer anywhere to be seen.

 

He also set up numerous charities for the old, the orphaned, the underprivileged class, and the previously scorned creatures like werewolves. He never advertised that he was the one making the donations, but everyone knew who was behind those organizations that had pooped up overnight. Gold was not an issue, and he used it to build his image. It was not an exaggeration to say that he was revered more than Dumbledore had ever been.

 

However, unlike the old wizard, Harry’s intentions were not all noble. The welfare of the people was a consequence of what he was doing. His objective was to make himself immune from any sort of criticism. He wanted to build his support base so large that he never had to fight those who would try to tarnish his image. The people would do that for him instead. That was true power.

 

He was done living for others, and now his life was his to do with as he pleased.

 

He had become the youngest head of the DMLE at the age of twenty-two and was the British representative to the ICW as well. It was no exaggeration to say that he had the most power in Wizarding Britain. He was the figurehead behind the post of minister, and the intelligent ones knew who commanded all the power. It could be seen in the way Kingsley Shacklebolt, the Minister for Magic, was always deferential to him – someone who was supposed to be in employment with the ministry.

 

Yet, they had full faith in him. They trusted that he would never abuse this power and that he would never use it to overthrow the government or anything. Harry was all too happy to let them think that. He had no interest in becoming the one in charge anyway. He was happy to work in the shadows.

 

One word from him and the public would be crying out for the Minister’s head. He had this power and he liked it.

 

Voldemort had been a fool to go about things the way he did, and so was Dumbledore for not taking what was right in front of him after he defeated Grindelwald.

 

He had power, he had prestige, he had riches, he had acclaim, and he had witches throwing themselves all over him. He had no qualms about indulging in the perks he was offered, and indulge he did.

 

Thus, it was no surprise when his ex-girlfriend finally approached him.

 

Ginny still looked lovely. Her flaming red hair was let down in waves over her back, a few strands cupping her beautiful face and he smirked to himself when he saw the obvious effort she had put into looking as ravishing as she did. She came into his office clad in an overcoat that covered her body entirely, but once they were alone, she discarded it, revealing the black dress she had on underneath.

 

The black cocktail dress was held up on her shoulders by thin, spaghetti straps, and it was easy for him to conclude that she was wearing no bra. It was entirely possible that she was wearing nothing underneath at all. The dress reached the middle of her thighs, and Harry could easily see the bare skin of her thick thighs and long legs through the transparent glass desk.

 

However, the sight of her did nothing but fill him with disdain. If she thought dressing like this would make him crawl back to her, she was sorely mistaken.

 

It was he who had broken up with her the moment he laid eyes on her back in the Room of Requirement. He had done it in front of everyone, taking them all by surprise. However, the war took precedence and no one paid too much attention to it back then.

 

She had been surprised, and more than a little shocked. When he told her why he was breaking up with her, the look on her face was enough to tell him.

 

She had no intention of ever telling him what she had been up to with that asshole in the Hogwarts corridors, the prefect’s bathroom, the abandoned classrooms, the broom closets, the Gryffindor dormitories that remained vacant after every student fled to the Room of Requirement, and even the grounds. He remembered the humiliation he had felt when he had seen her on the Marauders’ Map, fucking that cunt in his bed in the Gryffindor boys’ dormitory.

 

He didn’t care for Ginny, and to him, she meant nothing.

 

“Hey Harry,” she said with a small smile. For his part, Harry simply stared at her, fingers drumming on the desk as he sat back comfortably. He saw her eyeing the clothing on his person and the various decorations around his office. Everything was super expensive, and he chuckled to himself as he saw her glancing around. She was too easy.

 

“Hello, Ginny. What brings you here after all this time?”

 

Ginny looked at him and leaned forward, trying to attract his eyes to her exposed cleavage. She had indeed gone without a bra, and her tits were hanging in that dress. The angle did little to conceal the roundness of her mounds.

 

“What? I need a reason to visit you now?” She asked with a coy smile that Harry easily recognized as forced. He simply stared at her. Ginny’s smile vanished slowly and she looked down, biting her lip.

 

“It’s just… I miss you,” she whispered. “I miss what we had. I’ve thought about what happened, and I realize what an idiot I was to throw away everything.”

 

Harry stared at her, expertly hiding his amusement. She was a fool if she thought this would work on him.

 

“Is that so?” he asked instead, leaning back on his chair and fixing her with an intense stare.

 

Ginny looked at him and nodded.

 

“You must understand, Harry… the war was hard for all of us. And it was especially tough for those of us in the school. The things we had to do… I didn’t want to do it, but things just happened. You don’t know how much I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from doing all that.”

 

Harry didn’t say anything. He simply kept staring at her.

 

“You didn’t deserve it, Harry. Not from me, and not when you were doing everything in your power to save us all,” she whispered. Harry wanted to scoff at the words that were coming out of this bitch’s mouth, but he held back.

 

“I see,” he replied instead. “Why the sudden change in heart?”

 

Ginny looked up at him, and he had to commend her. Those tears truly looked genuine, and the older Harry would’ve been on his knees by now, wiping them off and apologizing profusely for making her cry. Not him though.

 

“I’ve been thinking about it for so long now,” she said, sniffing. “And I regret how it all ended for us. This is not some sudden change in heart, Harry.”

 

He looked at her and let out a dramatic sigh.

 

“What do you want from me, Ginny?” He asked finally.

 

Ginny stared at him and stood up from her chair. He watched her as she walked around the desk and came to stand beside him. The redhead placed a hand on the back of his chair and leaned forward, her other hand on his desk. The neckline of her dress was cut short, giving him a tantalizing view of her cleavage right in front of his face. He felt a sort of calming aroma wafting off her, trying to ensnare his senses, and he looked at her with eyes full of adoration. Ginny smiled.

 

“I know you are still attracted to me,” she whispered, looking him in the eyes. “And I’m attracted to you as well. More than you can imagine. What do you say about giving it one more shot?”

 

Harry stared at her face for a long moment before dragging his eyes down her neck until he was staring at her exposed cleavage. Ginny smirked at his obvious attraction and gently held him by the back of his head, tilting his face upward and bringing her lips closer to his. She brushed the strand of her hair behind her ear with the other hand and opened her mouth to whisper something when Harry cut her off.

 

“And this has nothing to do with the fact that we are on to Zabini?” He asked with a wicked smirk as he looked back at her face. Ginny’s eyes widened slightly as she leaned back, watching the adoring look vanish from his eyes. Her hand left the back of his head and she put it on the chair once again.

 

The redhead quickly composed herself, the smile coming back.

 

“Zabini has been a long, distant past, Harry. I’ve not even thought about him for years,” she whispered. “I never could, not after I realized how wrong I was when I did that.”

 

“And yet you fucked him last night before coming over here this morning,” he replied immediately, smirking. Ginny’s eyes widened.

 

“Y-you must be mistaken, H-Harry. I’ve—”

 

‘Potter and his aurors are on to me. I tried to bury everything but the asshole is too good at his job.’ Isn’t that what he said last night after you two fucked?” Harry said casually, smirking at her widening eyes. “We’ve been monitoring that piece of shit for a month, Ginny. You better believe every single auror on this assignment knows how many times you two have fucked, where you two have fucked, and how many women apart from you he has fucked. Four, if you’re interested in knowing.”

 

Ginny recoiled when Harry suddenly stood up and grabbed her red hair in a fist, glaring at her.

 

“And trying to use love potions of the Director of the DMLE? That’s at least a decade in Azkaban if I’m lenient,” he smirked at her fearful eyes. “And you better believe I’d be anything but lenient, especially with you.”

 

“Harry I—”

 

“Just shut up with your bullshit, Ginny,” he chided as he walked around her, holding her steady by her hair, and Ginny’s eyes widened when he slowly lowered her front over his desk, hiking her bottom up. “I know why you were here. You were going to seduce me and ask me to take you back now that Zabini’s a lost cause. Very predictable, I must say.”

 

“N-no I—”

 

“Denying it won’t do anything, Ginny,” he whispered as he pulled her hair back harshly, making her cry out in pain. “I’ve come to know what kind of woman you are. There’s nothing you can do that can convince me. Zabini’s days are numbered, and you better believe he’d be rotting in Azkaban for his sins. You and I? That can happen only in your dreams.”

 

“H-Harry please… I…”

 

“I’d like you to answer something for me, Ginny. And I’d like you to be truthful about it for once,” he whispered against her ear, and Ginny shivered.

 

“Okay,” she whispered submissively.

 

“Why could you not wait for me and had to become a whore to Zabini? Just give me an honest answer. That’s all,” he said softly.

 

“Because I didn’t know if you were even alive, and things happened between Blaise and me,” she whispered. A loud smack rang out as Harry spanked her ass over her dress, making her cry out in a mix of pain and shock. Her eyes widened as she looked at the table.

 

“Lie next time and it will be on your bare skin,” he growled, pulling her hair and making her cry out. Ginny could not explain why but she was getting overly turned on by this. Harry was never like this with her, and she felt more attracted to this side of him than she could’ve ever imagined. She could feel her juices trickling down her legs and she shivered.

 

“The truth now, if you will,” he whispered as he leaned over. Ginny gulped and blinked slowly.

 

“Blaise excited me,” she finally whispered. “You were away, and you were always so gentle whenever we made out. After you left, I was left alone and no one would come to me. They all knew we were together, and I knew no one would betray you like that.”

 

“Not Zabini though, right?” Harry chuckled mirthlessly, still holding her hair in a firm grip. “That’s why you chose him?”

 

Ginny nodded shortly. “He told me he could protect me from the Carrows if I agreed to sleep with him. That I won’t have to worry about getting tortured.”

 

“And like the coward you are, you jumped at the chance,” Harry scoffed. “Everyone was bravely enduring everything, doing all they could to bring down Voldemort and they never bowed, and there you were, spreading your legs eagerly for some respite. You disgust me, Ginny.”

 

“I had no choice, okay! I couldn’t take it. It’s not my fault that I couldn’t.”

 

“Tell me, Ginny,” Harry said softly. “Would you have betrayed us if they offered you protection? Would you have told them where the students were hiding, who was helping them outside Hogwarts, and everything else you knew if they let you live comfortably?”

 

Ginny’s silence was answer enough, and Harry scoffed.

 

“Then I’m glad that Zabini was nothing more than a horny bastard who could only think with his cock,” Harry sneered. “And you seriously thought I’d agree to get back with someone like you?”

 

“H-Harry… I love you,” she whispered.

 

“Love?” He scoffed. “You don’t love me. You love everything around me. The wealth, the respect, the prestige in society, the power. You want to be a part of it all. You are nothing but a greedy whore, Ginny.”

 

Ginny’s eyes widened when he suddenly hiked her dress up over her ass and dragged his finger over her pussy lips.

 

“Seems I was right. You’ve even trimmed. And what is this? You’re so wet that you’re gushing,” Harry chuckled. “Does all this make you wet, you whore?”

 

Ginny whimpered as he ran his fingers over her slit once again.

 

“You’re indeed a whore, Ginny,” he replied, and she heard the rustling behind her. Her eyes widened when he pushed her legs apart and probed her bare pussy with what was undoubtedly his cock.

 

They had done it only once, and Ginny still remembered how it had felt when she was speared open by his handsome rod. She felt him rub the head of his cock all over her wet, sodden lips.

 

“I feel somewhat sorry for you,” he whispered as he kept rubbing his cock over her folds, probing her entrance every few seconds but never pushing inside. “You’ve put so much effort into getting ready for this seduction you had planned. It would be a shame to let it all go to waste.”

 

Ginny whimpered, her upper body resting on the desk, as Harry slowly pushed forward. She moaned when she felt the head pop in.

 

“How the fuck are you so tight, you whore?” He grunted as he gave another push, burying half his length inside her and making her hiss. “Don’t tell me Zabini had a needle.”

 

Ginny moaned when Harry gave another push and she cried out when he fully sheathed himself inside her. Her quim was stretched more than it had ever been, and she gasped, trying to keep her legs steady.

 

Harry smirked and delivered a firm smack on her butt cheek, watching as the ivory skin turned an ugly shade of red. The jiggling of her supple flesh made him smack the other cheek as well, and he grunted as she clenched her inner muscles around him.

 

“Tell me, Ginny, you’re just a whore, aren’t you?” He whispered as he leaned over, keeping his length buried inside her as he grabbed her hair. He pulled her back against him, making her cry out, and grabbed her by the neck. He turned her head to the side so that he could see her face, and he smirked when he saw her expression.

 

“You are indeed a whore, Ginny. And you know what whores do, right?” he grunted as he pulled his hips backward before slamming inside her with a rough thrust. Ginny cried out.

 

“They fuck others in exchange for something. Don’t worry, I’ll be paying you generously for your service,” he grunted and started to slam inside her.

 

“OH MERLIN!” Ginny cried out as Harry hammered away inside her mercilessly. “Oh you’re so big! Oooooh fuck me!”

 

She began to push her ass back to meet his thrusts as Harry licked along the sweaty skin of her shoulder. His hand holding her neck drifted to the side and pushed her straps down her shoulders, and Ginny eagerly took her arms out, letting the black fabric pool around her waist, freeing up her tits.

 

Harry kept thrusting inside her and brought his hands forward, cupping her tits and pinching her aching nipples. He felt the weight of her warm, firm mounds, marveling at how heavy the fleshy orbs felt and how hard her erect nipples were between his fingers.

 

Ginny moaned with each thrust of his hard, fat cock inside her as Harry groped her tits to his heart’s content. His fingers pulled her hardened nubs before he released them and squeezed her tit flesh once again. Her ass slammed against his pelvis, rippling with every smack as Harry continued to fuck her hard and fast.

 

“What are you, Ginny?” Harry grunted as he grabbed both her tits and pulled her back against his front, drilling into her mercilessly.

 

“I’m a whore,” she cried out. “Oh Merlin you’re so big! Fuck me harder!”

 

Harry pinched her nipples once again and hearing her groan louder, he pinched them again. Her moans and grunts intensified and Harry felt her clench around his length.

 

“Oh? You’re going to cum already?” He asked with a chuckle. “I guess Zabini really has a needle if this is enough for you.”

 

Harry drove deeper and harder into her as Ginny’s body quivered. He held her firmly against him, squeezing her tits harshly and pinching her nipples. For her part, Ginny ground her cunt against him as her orgasm washed over her. She cried out as intense pleasure coursed through her, sending her reeling. Harry held her upright, groping her tits harshly.

 

Her body shivered as she rode out her orgasm and Harry let her fall over on her front. He hiked her ass up and began to rhythmically fuck her sopping wet pussy. His fingers sank into the plump flesh of her round ass and he drove furiously into her.

 

It was when he felt the familiar throbbing in his balls that he slowly pulled out of her. He saw her juices flow out of her well-fucked cunt.

 

“Get on your knees, slut,” he commanded, staring at the redhead who lay prone with her upper body on the desk and her legs barely supporting her weight. She slowly turned around and dropped to her knees, staring up at him. Harry raised an expectant eyebrow.

 

The redhead grabbed his slick length and slowly leaned forward, giving it a nice lick from the base to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head and hollowed her cheeks out, pushing her mouth over his cock. Inch by inch, his throbbing cock disappeared inside her mouth and Harry watched as she swallowed his entire length.

 

“Go on, clean it up nicely and I’ll allow you to swallow it,” he smirked. The redhead looked up at him with lustful eyes as she bobbed her head eagerly on his cock. Her cheeks sank as she sucked him off, and Harry felt himself getting close.

 

“Here it comes. You better not waste a single drop, you understand?”

 

Ginny looked up at him and nodded as she sucked hard, and it didn’t take long for him to erupt. Rope after rope of his thick, white seed shot forward inside her mouth and Ginny sucked him off eagerly, milking him for all his cum. Her hand came up to stroke him as she wrapped her lips around the head, taking all he had to offer inside her mouth.

 

Harry pulled out of her mouth when he was done and he watched as she looked up at him and swallowed it all. She followed his command like the obedient slut she was and not even a drop was wasted.

 

“Good girl. That was your payment for the service,” he said as he ran his hand through her wavy red hair, smirking when she preened. “Now get up and put your dress on.”

 

He pulled his pants back in place and fixed his clothes as Ginny dressed herself back up. Taking a seat on his chair, he watched as she pulled the straps back in place and smoothed down the front. Feeling his eyes on her, she looked at him.

 

“You can go now. I’ll tell you when I need you again,” he said dismissively. Instead of getting offended or angry, Ginny felt a jolt of excitement shoot through her at the prospect of another encounter. She grinned happily and nodded as she put her overcoat on.

 

She fixed her makeup and ensured nothing was out of place, and with a parting smile, she walked out of the office. Harry flicked his wand and shut the door.

 

He tapped his wand against the enchanted mirror on his desk. Immediately, the face of Susan Bones appeared in the mirror and she smiled.

 

“Hey, boss,” She greeted cheekily. Harry chuckled.

 

“Remember Zabini? We got the evidence secured, right?” He asked, earning a nod from the redhead.

 

“Yeah, it all came in last night.”

 

“Great,” Harry smirked. “Go get him under custody this afternoon. We can take care of the prosecution this evening and be done with this trivial case.”

 

“Wrap it up in one day?” Susan asked in surprise. Harry nodded.

 

“It’s a trivial case anyway. Not much to prove either. Why delay stuff like this when all it needs is an hour or two?”

 

“I still don’t understand why you personally got involved with Zabini, Harry,” Susan muttered. “We could’ve easily managed it.”

 

Harry chuckled.

 

“Sometimes you have to get personal, Susan. And don’t forget, I might he the head, but I still like the field work.”

 

The redhead shook her head. “You’re the most unconventional head of department ever. That reminds me though. You asked me to keep a lookout for dark families trying to get rid of any hidden artefacts, remember?”

 

“You got a lead?”

 

“In Sheffield,” Susan nodded. “And that’s not all.”

 

Harry looked at her, intrigued when she smirked.

 

“It’s the Malfoys.”

 

Harry’s eyes widened and an excited grin overtook his features.

 

“I’ll personally greet my dear friends then. Just send me the address,” he said. Susan chuckled and gave a thumbs-up before her face vanished.

 

The Malfoy family was an odd case. Everyone expected them to disappear from the face of Wizarding Britain after the fall of the dark lord, and it was nothing less than they deserved. However, people were surprised when none other than Harry Potter came forward, asking for a reduced sentence for them. He told the courtroom about the role Narcissa Malfoy had played in ensuring they won and pointed out that they had not fought in the war despite having been on the side of the dark, nor were they charged with killing anyone.

 

He had somehow managed to get them a reduced sentence for Lucius and Draco, but that did not mean he had forgotten everything. He had no quarrel with Narcissa and he would not be prosecuting her, but Lucius and Draco deserved to go to hell for everything they had done. A year in Azkaban was nothing when they were concerned.

 

The DMLE had observed a sudden increase in the number of dark artifacts circulating the underground circles and it did not take them long to realize that families of former death eaters were selling those artifacts to recover some of the wealth they had lost as well as to get rid of them in case there ever was a raid. They did it all discreetly, and in small quantities to not tip the aurors off, but they didn’t know the aurors had been tipped off already.

 

A few shopkeepers had been turned, and they had been instructed to inform the DMLE of any scheduled meetings for a possible sale. It was inevitable that someone would fall into the trap, but he had never expected that the Malfoys would be the first. Harry had ensured that Narcissa kept Malfoy Manor, but there was no preventing the severe penalties imposed on the family. As such, he knew their finances were not so good. In terms of assets, the manor was the most significant one they possessed, and he believed Narcissa’s jewelry made most of the rest. It made sense that they would try something like this.

 

However, Harry did not care. He had been looking for ways to get rid of the two Malfoy males. His debt to Narcissa had been settled, and there was nothing stopping him from persecuting Lucius and Draco to the full extent of the law.

 

Now that they were about to be trapped in the web, it was the perfect opportunity to bring them down.

 

TBC.

 

Check out the link on my profile for more of my work.

2