INTO THE UNKNOWNS (CH 01) 1/2 PART
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy lying in the bed, with only his undies on, his age nearly reaching 18 to 19. He woke up to something disturbing that couldn't be seen. Argh this damn ringing again why do Mothers always call for me when I am in my sleep huuuuuuuuh, where are my gadgets and my clothes where are my things........... The boy asked, Azkar? do you want to see me fall naked between those new species, they don't even understand a common thing around them so how can they understand naked men fall from the sky in the shape of a fireball, or do you enjoy seeing me naked every time........... Azkar? No master I just....... yes I just was busy, there it is your items.... huuuh, at last, this time I am not falling naked yeeeeeeehaaaaaa.

Boy: Come here, my friend a living organism came towards the boy and envelope his body and started to take the shape of casual pants and a shirt, and when that organism took the shape the boy took a belt from the levitating tray and wear it and also took a small sword which is lying in the tray and as he took the sword in his hand the sword expand, nice to see you again Partner, come here as the boy speak these word he put the sword on his back as the suit grab the sword and hold it, now I am ready and he lifts the last gadget which is in the shape of Hexa and he put it in the middle of his chest and that gadget borrows a few centimeters in the chest huuuuuuuuh he took a long sigh.

Boy: Mother now opens the portal in front of me...

Mothers: the request has been accepted proceeding in 5 seconds.

5

4

3

2

1

zhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssshhhhh a pitch-black portal opened in front of the boy as he walked into the portal he asked.

Boy: Azkar are you with me...

Azkar: I am like that all the time my friend hehehehe..... as the boy passes the pitch-black portal his vision comes to be he finds himself in a sky so high....... wah

Mothers do you also like to prank your most respectable Guardian... as he starts to fall the fire starts to catch around him because of friction, same as always it won't change this drama of me falling every time but I have had enough today........ but in the end, I took the fall even though I don't want it. while falling he notices the planet's surface as far as he can see just a rocky land, am I on a dead planet this time, doesn't know what I have to do huuuh? while this all happening with the boy, on the other parts of the planet there are other things going on. in the far north-east a huge base (SCOUTING NEW HORIZON BASE). we detected a thermal base life in the southwest 80km from the base, should we dispatch the team women second-in-command officer ask the commanding officer. commanding officer: yes we must secure everything out of usual we find and that is our mission we have to secure the new planets and the artifact for the glory of CENTRA as the commander finish the female second-in-command officer gives the order to others, and in the base start an activity for a new mission to secure the thermal object which was detected. and the South of the location of the boy there is another base but it is a base of another species they look like insects but big and bulky how insecty they are. (THE DEEP HIVE OF SCOURGE) gaaaaaaaah gaah gaah an insect tells things to a female with eight sharp arms on her back she is tall beautiful slender a different beauty than the Centra Second-in-command. oh, so we have an object from outer space is it a reinforcement or what the female asks? gawwwhh gaaah gaah gahh gawwwwh.

ohhh yes, go and secure this object if it's a reinforcement or not we can't let Centra bastard have everything, after this the insect starts to order in its language to others and the activity starts in the Deep Hive as well. after the fall the boy was settling on what and where to go in those few minutes the spaceship of Centra came flying toward him and there was a very huge sound of rambling that could be heard from the ground. they don't let me settle ever, the boy getting irritated by the sudden intrusion arghhhhh now have to deal with them before I go to take the water of the life and learn my mission in this universe. the ship landed and soldiers came out and one leading soldier came forward in my direction, he started to talk, but I knew that I wouldn't understand a single word, at the same time the rambling stopped and the very big insect came out of the ground it opens its mouth and a lot of big insects 1 to 2 meters tall came out, seeing this the other party raise their weapon but both aren't attacking each other and I hear a sound from the insect side and it was also a gibberish until I drink the water of life only after that I can understand that gibberish and I think the focus of that voice is me.

To solve this matter and don't let them each fight to the death I made a few signs which can be understood in every universe I am been through till now. so I show both of them my palm in a stopping manner and show them the time-out sign by making my hand T and with that show them more signs that I have to walk out for a few minutes and I will be back and then I will talk both of you till then please don't fight I made those sign and gestures and expression, after that I click my gadget belt and took out the pathfinder and put it on my eyes, yeah it's just futuristic looking glasses which can wrap around my eyes well.

 

I always like a Stunning entrance like these other species waiting for me to come back and solve their confusion happens every time just very few times the inhabitants attack me in fear, but I can ditch those attacks easily as always but these inhabitants are peaceful.

 

please lead me to my destination Azkar, Understand you have to go East from here 300km be ready Azkar I think this environment is good for me to breathe in so why are they not removing their mask, we will reveal this mystery after you drink your water hehehehe laughing Azkar. I make a jump in the direction of the east as my glasses show me the direction, I am directing my direction as i channel via air steps and reach in a few minutes the specified location.

a cave standing there yeah classic as ever, I land at the entrance of the cave and go inside it is a very big and wide cave. I heard Azkar's voice your target is in front of you 250M ahead just go and drink this coke and be an immortal and a multi-speaking language translator hahaha then I will start to gather the information about this universe while we travel back to our landing position and start our project, Guardian. yeah I know I will do as you say my liege Azkar hahaha.

and went to drink the water of life as I drank the water the information flooded the languages and other stuff my mission and the upcoming danger this universe will face everything flooding inside my mind in a few seconds. huuuuuuuuh so much information I won't get bored by this excitement after receiving the water of life every time did you decode the things for me Azkar?

yes I did decode the things which are for your mission firstly the time you can keep yourself awake is 600 years and the danger is after 3000 years the info you can give to all the factions and you need to make sure that all those factions survive at all cost but you can't directly intervene before the time these are the list of information you can give to people of this universe.

There are four major factions CENTRA the evolved humans.

SCOURGE is the living organisms evolved to the harsh environment. TALUS are the mix between humans and Ai and ENDARI are the test subjects of Talus but now they are the four factions of this universe and those four are huge factions. so we have to make them sit at the same table to dine and wine.

I think i have done worse than this so it will be easy it's time to go back and break the pause.

at the landing place of the boy, the two factions are at each throat Centra people are tense so are the Scourge insects are too, why don't you let us have the artifacts, and why do Centra bastards always follow the Scourge tails speak the Female Scourge.

the Centra leading soldier removes his mask, and the second-in-command Female commander behind the mask she speaks why we do hand over an artifact which we found before you, it is a rule set by the federation that the one who finds it first can keep the prize and we are not following your damn rotten tails we are scouting new habitable planets for our kinds to settle.

 

as this gibberish going on between both faction commanders, the soldier of both factions is on very high alert to fight if a little opening is given. when we return to the landing point they are at each other neck and if we're a bit late they will start a fight, I will only find the bodies of both factions but I was on the right time to come back and they stopped when the found an object flying towards them they got attentive and very alert about this new threat which is coming but when I land, they ease a bit seeing me landing not some other being.

Both females start to speak at the same time and this time I understand what they are saying. but I stopped them and said wait let us sit and then talk.

how long till my location is pinpointed and the portal connection is, Azkar: as usual 30 minutes.

OK then I will set the tent and I will do my work and you do yours I push the belt and a small house flip into my hand and I throw it on the ground and in a second the house becomes large as a normal house Wooooow what is this technology I have never seen it before. Centra Female commander asked. there are many things you don't know but soon everything will be answered you just have to wait for Azkar to launch the Guardian Project.

Female Commander asked, who is Azkar?

ohhh you will know very soon who Azkar is.

So please let me introduce myself i am a Guardian Of Mothers Sent here to Fulfill a Mission and both factions are part of my mission, have some food that i offer you from my universe.

open the fridge and serve them the food so why are you guys here, both females start to talk at the same time Woooah Woooah please one at a time i have all the time to listen to your stories hehehehe.

Centra female looked toward the Scourge Female and said you can start we the Centra people are humble to our opponents.

Scourge Female: thanks for giving me this chance but i know you want to show Centra's face looks better by doing this so why do i not enjoy the benefits fall in my hands for free?

I am Zeer'Kal the leading Queen of the (DEEP HIVE OF SCOURGE) my mission is to locate habitable planets for our race and find artifacts that are scattered in the universe, so basically you are the scouting party for your faction the boy said.

yes, it is true but i found you an artifact of an old star and i have to bring you with me after seeing so many things you can do that not even these Centra people have in their hands i can't let you fall into the hands of Centra.

i am not a plaything for others i am a force on my own i am here to save you guys and you are fighting over me WOOOOOAAHHHH.

While i was speaking the Centra Female cut me off and spoke,

I am Bella of Centra Second-in-Command of the (SCOUTING NEW HORIZON BASE) and my mission is also the same.

so you also want to take me to your base Bella of Centra?

Yes, this is my mission and you are an artifact that can't fall into the hands of other factions at all costs.

both of you even listening to what i am saying if i want to move then only i can move if i don't no one can move me, and i am here on a mission i am no artifact of yours so that you can keep, the information i have i can share with all of you guys, and if you guys force me then both of your bases will be destroyed but i am here not to kill but to save, so hear me well and heed my warning and let your leaders know that your race is in very grave danger which will be coming and only i can give you the information about that and at the same time knowledge of other technology which your universe doesn't have at this time.

so choose wisely and i am no lier you see in a few days at this same location there will be a base that will be impenetrable if all four factions attack me at the same time and i will be giving the same technology to your factions, so go back and tell this all that you see and hear from me and how strong i am everything tells them in detail, i am here and will be here for very long.

after finishing this i stood up and told Zeer'kal and Bella to come outside and see what i was about to do, they both followed me quietly, as i went outside i took out the sword from my back which was invisible till i grabbed and unhooked it from the living organism witness the power i hold it is just a bit of it, i swing the sword casually at the mountain in front of me where no one stationed and nothing happens both females looking dumbfounded and then the noise came and the whole mountain slash vertically and start to slide.

I am an entity this universe can't mess with, if i want to i can easily destroy the planets and galaxy, but i am here to preserve life not to decay it if you guys keep on the same attitude towards me i will have to go to other plans, so do you understand where i stand.

both females speak at the same time yes we do Guardian, yes we do, and i can feel the fear in their voices.

after that, they didn't speak a single word and both parties went their way the Center flew to the base, and the Scourge returned to their base via underground Worm, and i hope that this showcase of the power is enough to make them understand what i am capable of doing to this universe.

after finishing with this matter i heard Azkar.

Azkar: Master the location is Pinpointed the Project Guardian Commensining in 5 Seconds.

5

4

3

2

1

ZZZZHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the Blue Portal opened and the robots started to flood out from it with materials and other stuff and i was standing near the portal watching all those happening and looking at this new horizon which will bring many new memories for me and new resources and stuff.....

 

Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0