Introduction
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Land of Ildranor has been the same it has always been for thousands of years now. A land filled with mysteries hidden by the sands of time. Most of the people of Ildranor are unaware of the mysteries it is hiding and even most of those who are aware take no action on uncovering the answers to solve the mysteries of Ildranor. But a man who himself has a past filled with mysteries will be the one to take challenge in uncovering the secrets the world has hidden.

Year 22681, August 1

The bustling streets of the city Whulañdirk is as rowdy as it is every other day, with the sounds of the engines of Automatons keeping everything in order, the yelling merchants trying to gather attention upon the products they are selling, the words of bargaining the customers are enunciating on the merchants, the sounds of vehicles passing through the streets of Whulañdirk and the laughter of children playing on the streets of the city. Any outsiders will get the first impression that Whulañdirk is a very lively and advanced city. Although this is true, its only true for half of the whole city.

The surface leaders of Whulañdirk have been trying move away from a truth it has been stuck with for years. The dreadful living conditions of Whulañdirks underworld. A slum where crime runs rampant, a place where the poor are forced to stay as slaves making power for Whulanñdirks surface dwellers unaware where their electricity comes from. It is a place filled with disease, accidents and crime. But even with these hardships the residents of the underworld persevere trying to live every day for another day.

A hooded man in black with a glowing green halo above his head is walking through the underworld seemingly uncaring of the crime that is happening around him. He stops in front of a mechanical parts store. Most of the mechanical trash of the surface world that is thrown away at the underworld is treated as treasure by the citizens of the underworld.

 

 

 

0