Introduction: WTF Happened
107 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2035 AD ,planet Earth

In a city full of colorful lights , there is a boy standing in a queue(which from top looks like a trail of ants before a pudding) in front of game shop which selling limited edition game which almost every gamer on earth wants a piece .

What's the catch or uniqueness of this game which every gamer wanted to try ,is none other than

It's freedom inside the game and NPC's dialogues are more like conversation from a normal person rather than a provided one , which makes almost every player , feels as if they are in another world .

Now we gonna come to MC's point of view,oh by the way l forgot to mention about our story's main protagonist , he is your average Joe there's nothing special about him you'll find our mc type of guys anywhere you go. Oh by the way his name is Jack pretty normal right .So.... that's it about our great protagonist .Sorry normal one.

(Jack's POV):

" uffff..... after waiting for like 4 hours which feels like forever ,l finally got my hands on this awesome game (Titans). Man l can't wait to play this game now ,yep let's fuck*** go bitc** .

On reaching home jack immediately rushed to his room and turned on his PC, and started to install the game after like 5 minutes , he started to play Titan .

" hmm... the starting of the game is pretty normal ohhh wait the introduction story is starting .

Hmmm so the introduction story is mostly about how gods who incharges to protect "Thelios"(game's home planet name), instead of protecting it ,they turned against it and started their invasion on natives of thelios, but after some years ,natives of Thelios started to evolve and gain powers like magic,aura,spirit control etc due to the influence of mana in the air which was caused due to godly weapons and god's influences, the war happened for a thousand years and natives of theilos successfully able to imprison the gods in a place called tartarus . If you all think this is only problem they have, Sorry to spoil you , due to gods influence and their weapons some visually striking changes started to takes place , normal animals evolved into monsters and dangerous group of people who wanted to destroy the world started to form organisations and most serious one they are facing  are demons and demigods . So l can say that Theilos is way far from peace ,but the situations are coming in control due to empires and hero's .

There are total of 7 continents , in that 7 continents there are 7 independent empires , an empire has atleast 7 hero's , 1 emperor and 4 kings and each king had atleast 2 generals .

There are various races present in Thelios like (ofcourse humans,demons,goblins,orcs,elves,dragons,witches dwarfs etc..).

" Damn.... it's one hell of a big world,.............exciting!!! first let's choose our character"

After like 10 minutes jack finally choose his character looks and race which is elf. Why elf you ask cause atleast in this world he can have good looks .

******

For like playing for 6 hours straight he finally got hungry . Jack paused the game and started to search his fridge ,luckily he found some snacks , he munched on them and started to play the game again but this time he saw a message in game's inbox.

' Do you want to experience game much better 

Y/N.'

Jack taught sure why not and pressed 'Yes'. That's it, instantly with a flash from computer everything turned dark for jack.

(Jack POV):

" Damn... wtf where the hell l am,and where the hell is my PC , boy lf anything happened to it , l'm done l can't even manage my parents to buy another one, they gonna definitely gonna  spank my ass ".

While he was thinking like that , a monotonous voice suddenly caught his attention , while he turned to the direction of the  voice what he saw was nothing... l mean it's  just nothing 

" oyyy! is their anyone here with me,comeon guys you can stop this prank now .. l know there should be camera somewhere right .... haha nice prank bro ." 

Even Though after he said those stuff and waited for like an hour ( he doesn't have any watch it's just a feeling) . Same voice chimed saying

( Unknown POV):

" Jack the choosen one ,just like you many other suitors are also selected and they wished for their powers and got reincarnated successfully , unluckily you are the last one of the selected people to choose  your power and with that power you gonna get transmigrated to  Thelios and become it's fateful protector or anything you wish .

Now tell me about your dream power and by the way l forgot to mention every single choosen one have different power , no two choosen one's have same power ."

(Jack's POV):

" so basically , early bird gets the worm and..... what about us in the real world are we dead their ..., or we just got teleported here."

No answer came from the darkness ... just eerie silence .

(Jack's POV):

" so it's a mystery haaa..... ,okay. The power l wished for is time control hahaha"

With a laugh jack gave his answer to the unknown , but the answer he got back is far different from what he expected 

(Unknown POV):

"Sorry chosen one , that power is already taken by someone else , try asking for a different one "

Jack who got devastated by that reply , sprang back immediately by saying.

(Jack's POV)

" then what about super strength like Superman" 

He got nothing in return 

" how about super speed like flash...." 

This time too none

(Jack's thought):

' Fuck it ,if l ask for those random stereo type powers I will get nothing , let's ask about a unique power which no one can guess .... think jack think ...... hmmm haa 

Finally this time l will definitely get my power that's for sure,hehe'.

" so mister..... , ha who cares l want a gamer system , which allow me to replicate any anime protagonist power which l saw ,while l was in my previous world"

This time jack is 100 sure he will get this power,but 

" Sorry chosen one l can't grant this power to you , cause other chosen one asked for a power similar like this ".

After hearing this statement jack got devastated and started to blame his luck and creativeness 

Finally after a long time 

Jack said

" so how about a system which guides me , to get my desired power in Thelios "

To that request unknow replied

" hmm a chosen one asked for a power similar like that , so l can't give you this power too."

With that Jack who got depressed for a second suddenly sprung back by asking this

" how about limit breaker ability , which doubles my capacity limit whenever l reached my capacity" 

This time he heard ,

" Your power is granted The chosen one , may the  lady fate guide you to success ".

With that statement , the entire black room got vanished as if it doesn't exist and jack found himself possessing a random 10 year old kid who looked malnourished and almost same body features as previous jack, black hair , dark brown eyes and height is like 120cm .

At that moment jack without thinking much he said:

" WTF HAPPENED " 

                            *************

Author's Note: hello Bitc**** , oh sorry lovely  Guys/Girls how's your life , ahem... anyway this is my first novel so... if you guys/girls found any mistakes in my novel 

Just remember that my first language is not English

and l will  try to improve for your sake that's it 

Bye Bitc** , ahem Bye dear  Guys/Girls

-Author 

6