Chapter 5
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a tranquil night, the moon's silvery radiance bathed the surroundings in a gentle glow. In the midst of this quietude, a young boy readied himself for an impending strike he's going to make.

As Luu inquires him

" Jack are you really going to kill everyone today , l mean you look strong but l think that won't be enough for this decision you took " 

" I can understand your concern Luu ,but if we don't take this risk , we will never gonna free ourselves and will have to lead a life full of regrets , so it's now or never" .

After successfully persuaded Luu regarding his plans 

Jack made his way towards the worn out bar with a short sword in one hand(which he recovered from his first victim) and a hammer in the other hand .

Prior to jack leaving for the run-down bar, a man had already arrived there yesterday.

****************************

( 2 days ago):

When the baron became aware of an organization engaged in extensive slavery,sex rackets,drug etc activities, he initiated the deployment of a select group of elite knights to eliminate this criminal organisation.

This is how the power system of Thelios Ranked:

(KNIGHTS):

___________________________________________________

1) Apprentice Knight: can easily lift up to 500 kgs and can crudely use the aura and can live for easily 200 years.

2)Elite Knight: able to defeat 100 Apprentice Knights,Live for 300 years easily

3)Master Knight:can easily be able to defeat 50 elites,Lives for at least 400 years 

4)Aura Knight: can easily defeat 100 masters,Lives for at least 1000 years

5) Legendary Knight: can easily defeat 200 aura Knights,Lives at least 2000 years.

6) Immortal Knight: can easily defeat 100 Legendaries.Lives for at least 5000 years 

7) Mythical knight : can easily defeat 500 Immortal Knights . Lives for at least 10,000+ years.

8) Divine Knight: can easily defeat 10 mythical . Lives for unknown years .

___________________________________________________

Mages Class : 

___________________________________________________Class 1 Mage : Can generate an explosive power equivalent to a shotgun

Class 2 Mage: Can generate an explosive power equivalent to a hand bomb

Class 3 Mage : Can generate an explosive power equivalent to an Air strike 

Class 4 Mage: Can easily obliterate a city

Class 5 Mage : Can easily generate explosive powers of Nukes 

Class 6 Mage: Can easily manipulate weather at a kingdom scale

Class 7 Mage : it's almost equivalent to mythical Knight or above

 

Class 8 Mage : its explosive power is unknown .

___________________________________________________

in every stage there are three ranks ( rank 1 ,rank 2 and rank 3) .

Rank 2 can easily defeat 10 Rank 1.

Rank 3 can easily defeat 10 Rank 2.

After performing a covert operation on the main branch of adventure Tavern, an elite group of knights annihilated 

Almost every Mafia member , but when they come to know about information that one of the main founding member escaped to an abandoned mansion

The group of elites entered the malevolent mansion

Within the eerie, decrepit mansion, a group of elite knights, clad in shining armor and armed with gleaming swords, ventured deeper into the ominous darkness. They sought to vanquish the sinister person who awaited them. At the heart of the mansion, in a dimly lit chamber, the villain, a master swordsman, stood alone, a malevolent smile on his face.

The knights' blades clashed with the villain's swift and deadly strikes. Each move was like a dance of death, the clanging of steel echoing through the haunted halls. The knights, well-trained and valiant, fought with honor and unwavering determination, but the villain's uncanny agility and unparalleled swordsmanship kept them on the defensive.

As the battle raged on, the mansion seemed to come to life, its spooky surroundings adding to the tension. Ghostly whispers, flickering candlelight, and ominous shadows cast an eerie backdrop to the fierce duel. The knights, their armor battered and their resolve tested, fought with everything they had.

But the villain was a force to be reckoned with, a master of sword. With a lightning-quick maneuver, he disarmed the knights one by one, leaving them defenseless. Their armor clattered to the ground as the villain stood triumphant, his wicked laughter filling the haunted mansion.

In the end, all that remained after the spine -chilling showdown is a group of one's a noble knights now a motionless bodies in a horrible state as one elite member with an arm missing begging the wicked one to leave him but all he got at last is psychotic laugh 

" haaa , the blood l really missed it , you know ones l used to kill at least 10 persons each day ,but due to some incidents l got bounded to my master so l can't able to enjoy this stuff ,thanks to you guys l finally enjoyed my day , so thanks a lot l mean it"

Finally killing the last survivor of the tragedy knights group by stabbing his sword through the head of the survivor 

" Tch , now l need to hide from that asshole baron , l can't fight him now , he's way too strong than me , since l killed his favourite group he will definitely chase after me, ughhh, l really need to go to that worn out bar in slums, fuck l hate that place , and it's full of fucking stinking brats "

*********************

Jack not knowing about this matter ,prepares himself to kill the Mafia members.

"Jack there are three members guarding the entrance of the bar , how are you gonna deal with them"

To the query of Luu ,jack replied by swiftly sneaking towards the group of three members , and sneakily slashing off one guy's neck killing the one instantly

" WHAT THE F ... , brat how dare you" 

One guy instantly unsheathes his sword but before he could swing , jack quickly stabs him in his chest killing him instantly

As for the third person ,he reacted quickly by slashing his sword downwards at jack ,but jack dodges by rolling on all his four towards the other side , instantly took his dagger then threw towards the third guy which pierced his occiput , which made him paralyzed and jack came closely towards him and stabs him right in his heart ending third Mafia members life.

" Soo Luu what do you think of my kills , ain't l cool"

But It seems like Luu was quite shocked or scared while watching t

he scene and all he could mutter is

" How , When ,What happened".

1