Under the Sea
492 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note: This chapter is from the perspective of a new character.

 

I yawned, slowly stretching. My eyes itched some, but it was no big deal. I knew why.

 

Finally, I had caught the virus. Finally!

 

I couldn't wait to tell my friends.

 

But what was perfect was that the kind of monster I was becoming was one of the kinds that changed your gender if you were a guy.

 

I'm trans, which is why that's perfect.

 

My eyes used to be brown. Now they're a sky-blue, signifying siren for me.

 

My hair is also already starting to turn green at the ends. Which means that soon my ears will change too. I can't wait.

 

"Sage!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. "Get out here and have some breakfast!"

 

"Okay!" I yelled back. I rolled out of bed and stood up. Then I nearly fell over. My weight was off. I looked down at myself and realized why.

 

One of the first parts of the virus's symptoms had shown. My physical gender had changed. I had grown breasts. They were heavy, and forced me to adjust the way I walked so I didn't trip. And my hips had a different movement.

 

When I exited my room, my mom noticed my new appearance and smiled.

 

"Already changed?" She asked. "Lovely." I smiled and flopped into my chair.

 

"It is," I said. I dug in to the food that my mom had set in my place. "Thanks for the food." I scarfed it down in seconds and then rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

 

"You'll need a bra," My mom said, poking her head in. "Want to borrow one of mine before we go shopping?"

 

"Sure," I said. I brushed my hair while my mom grabbed a bra for me to use. She handed it to me and I went into my room to get changed. I pulled on the new article of clothing that I would now need. I used a pair of my old underwear, which fit well enough. On went a pair of shorts and a shirt. I packed my backpack quickly and rushed out the door.

 

"Bye Mom!" I said.

 

"Have a good day, sweetie!" She shouted back. I ran out toward my high school. I felt like today would be a good day.

3