Chapter 01.009
344 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~Day 21~~

~~David~~

“Oh, I get it.” He pushed the spike to the side, and it did bend, barely, right at the skin. “It’s not hard all the way through. I figured it’d be like your horns.”

Caera shook her head, and sighed as she relaxed on the ground, a long, sexy sigh. She was on her side, legs and arms out to the side, exactly like a cat would when lying down like that, in that completely relaxed way. It was adorable. It almost made him forget she looked like a big wingless dragon with a mostly human face, who just also happened to have a slightly feline body shape.

He pressed down on the hard skin and muscle between two of her back spikes with his elbow, and leaned into it, hard. At one point he had to get up and press all his weight down on the elbow, until the muscle underneath loosened. Caera outright moaned at one point, and her tail bounced against the ground, its tip wagging.

The spikes on her back had a decent amount of space between them, big as they were. And it surprised him how much he could bend where they connected to her spine, despite how hard the spikes were. It made sense. If the spikes were rigid at the connection point, all it’d take would be one bad fall or getting snagged on a rock or something and Caera might break her spine. But these had bend to them at the connection, like a really tough tree branch.

“Feel better?” he asked.

She nodded as she rolled back onto her hands and feet, stretched out classic cat style, and then rolled back onto her side, back spikes aimed at him once again.

“Yeap. More, please.”

He laughed, and got to work.

The four of them still hid in their cave, and after a day of zero nearby activity, they felt a little more comfortable with relaxing. He still had his armor on, and even had his big sword he could barely use nearby, just in case. Unbroken, but still, better than nothing. Caera had taken off a few chunks of her armor, the black plates that covered her chest and bits of her back.

Talk of ancient languages, or saving Mia, killing Diogo and Tacitus, and killing Cainites, was all put on hold for a day or two to just sit around and recover.

Dao and Jes sat behind him about ten feet away, still in their armor save for the parts on their damaged limbs. The satyr’s right arm and left leg weren’t as swollen anymore, but she made effort to avoid moving them. Same for Jes’s right ankle and wing. They said they needed another day before they could risk using those limbs, and another day after that before climbing any mountains. And another day after that again before they could risk fighting. A long time to heal by demon standards. They’d been bad breaks.

Which of course had them all thinking about one thing. A giant invisible monster hunting David.

“No signs of the monster yet,” David said as he drilled his elbow between Caera’s shoulders.

“Nope. Whatever it was, it went away when it realized it couldn’t touch you, or even lift up a rock without it breaking apart. I’m guessing it wasn’t easy for it to even… exist, or whatever it was doing, considering it didn’t walk away. It just stopped being there.”

“Agreed. Whatever it was, it went poof. I mean, even more poof than being invisible. Think it’ll find me again?”

“It found you walking a random path in the mountains,” Caera said. “So, maybe. But you were out in the open where anyone could see you, too. If I had to guess, hiding in a hole like this will keep you safe for a while.”

“A guess,” Jes said, with a quiet slap of her tail on the floor. “A big guess.”

Dao clicked and chirped, and poked at Jes with her good arm.

“Hey, I’m just making sure we don’t forget this is some crazy shit we’ve gotten ourselves into. The original plan was to just kill Diogo, remember? And maybe keep David as Dao’s new pet. But now we’re getting into some heavy shit! David’s got an invisible Godzilla chasing him, and he can apparently read the ancient language, which is just all sorts of fucking weird.” So much for putting talking about that stuff on hold.

“Don’t forget the memory thing,” he said, half laughing as he lowered his elbow down to a groove between the next back spike. Better to laugh at crazy, overwhelming shit, than let it destroy you, according to Mia. He had to agree, at this point.

“And the memory thing!” Jes said. “No one picks up new memories from eating a human’s heart, or demon’s. And Caera said there’s no runes mentioning anything happening like that anywhere. So… yeah!” She threw up her arms. “That’s a lot of really weird shit, fresh meat!”

“Preaching to the choir.”

“I’ve seen a lot of strange things,” Caera said. “Three years ago, Kia, Marquez, and I went hunting, and we found some old tunnels. It took us deep underground. Met Renato again.”

“Renato, the tetrad?” Jes asked.

“Yeah, old friend. He was hiding out, avoiding Zel.”

Jes snorted and laughed. “Ballsy.”

“He knew I liked exploring old tunnels, and he pointed me down one. I found a giant chamber deep deep in the ground, with tunnels connecting to it from many sides, but no way to get to the other tunnels, or the bottom of the chamber. And at the bottom, were statues of demons. Dozens, maybe hundreds of them, all in fighting poses against each other, some with weapons, some not.” She groaned softly as David ground his elbow into a tight muscle. “Each one of them was made of metal, many standing in a river of lava cutting across the bottom of the chamber. Each of them was huge. Bigger than tetrad demons.”

Dao clicked once.

“Yeah, bigger,” Caera said, “each as big as… Belor.”

Jes and Dao both sucked in a breath.

“Children of the Old Ones? Statues of them?” Jes asked.

“Must have been. And with those runes David read about Belial, I’m guessing they were children of Belial. Or, monuments to the children of Belial.”

David almost whistled, but decided against it. Just because they hadn’t seen another demon, hellbeast, or human in the past day didn’t mean there weren’t any nearby who might hear something like a whistle leaking out of their cave.

“Someone made the statues?” he asked.

Caera shrugged. “Or Hell grew them. She does like to pay tribute to really big events. Kia, Marquez, and I found a few other things like that, other statues Hell grew. There’s a few of Valzanal around, last ruler of Death’s Grip before Zel took over.”

He smiled. If he asked, she’d go on and on about the Valzanal, and about all the crazy things Caera had found in Hell. She really had a passion for it, and it was so damn weird to see that in a demon. Jes just wanted to get revenge, and enjoy life, eating fighting and fucking. Dao seemed perfectly happy to stick with Jes in that endeavor. Caera was different. She had a curiosity about stuff, passion. It was very human.

Or rather, she’d had a passion.

“Caera, can I…” How would Mia word this? “What happened? I mean, with Kia and Marquez.” Not like that. She would not have worded it like that. She’d have found a much smoother, better way to ask that that didn’t risk him getting eviscerated by an angry giant cat dragon lady.

Jes winced so loud he heard her, and Dao clicked quietly a few times.

Sighing, Caera’s tail stopped tapping the floor. Still facing away from him, she took a deep breath and shook her head.

“You really are a blunt fucker, David,” she said.

“I am, yeah. Sorry. If you don’t—”

“I told you Cainites killed them.”

“I know. I just…” Why did he have to open his big mouth?

Silence set on them for a while, a big cold wet blanket. It wasn’t the first time David had said something stupid like this. First words out of his mouth when a fellow middle school student had said they’d been to a funeral: ‘whose?’ Mia hadn’t been too happy about that.

But he had to know. He always had to know.

“They were following me on one of my crazy, stupid exploring trips. There’s a lot of tunnels in Death’s Grip, and like you saw in that tunnel yesterday, some of them have runes hinting about the things that’d happened here. I also wanted to just… avoid Zel and her bailiffs.” She sat up and faced away from him, almost like a cat giving him the cold shoulder. Slowly, she raised a hand and rubbed on her shoulder where a piece of black armor was strapped. The horde mark was hidden underneath. “They wanted to hide from her, too, probably because of all the horror stories I told them about what it was like, being summoned for a horde.”

David looked back at Jes and Dao, but both them looked just as surprised as him.

“We were exploring a ruin, deep under one of the mountains. There was a lot of stuff there, some sort of old… I don’t know, cathedral I guess, carved into the rock underground. I think it was a worship sight, for Belial.”

“Belial,” he said. That name was coming up a lot lately.

“We didn’t realize Cainites had hidden inside until we were already in the cathedral, but we were sneaking out, hadn’t been spotted yet. But then… a fucking angel came out of nowhere, right up to the cathedral, marching forward like nothing and no one could hurt them. And since Cainians are convinced they can ascend or whatever, if they kill and eat an angel, you can guess what happened.”

She half turned, and looked at David in the corner of her eye. Even with her demon face, beautiful and slightly cat like, slightly dragon like, he could see the sadness there, no Mia needed.

“It turned into a shit show. Chaos. We tried to get out of there, but the cathedral had hallways that went below we didn’t know about. More humans poured up, dozens, and caught us as we tried to sneak out during the fight. I… tried to fight them off, but there were too many. We got swarmed. Kia was a gorgala, and Marquez was a vratorin. They knew how to handle themselves, but… but not like I did.”

Oh god he shouldn’t have asked. Mia would have clubbed him upside the head for making Caera bring this up.

But, maybe not? It didn’t take much prodding. Maybe she wanted to talk about it? It wasn’t like demons could go to each other and talk about their lives, their struggles or trials and shit. Far as he could tell, Jes and Dao’s relationship was unique.

“That… fucking sucks,” he said.

Caera laughed, quietly, but a laugh was still better than the sad, guilty face she had.

“Yeah, it does.”

“What happened to the angel?”

“He killed a bunch of the Cainites, more than I ever could, but there were hundreds. He left. I still don’t know why he was there for sure.”

David nodded, and looked down. Eye contact was tough for him in normal circumstances, let alone after making someone dredge up a shit memory where they blamed themselves for getting their friends killed. He didn’t need Mia to tell him Caera blamed herself, too, at least partly.

“I… I’m surprised you told me all that,” he said, squirming a bit and tapping his fingers on his knees. “You really shoulda just told me to back off. I, uh, sometimes I don’t really get personal boundaries like that, you know? I’m—”

“A dumbass,” Jes said, rolling her eyes.

Dao clicked once, but from the way she nodded, she’d agreed with Jes. So much for having the satyr in his corner.

Caera chuckled and shrugged. “Yeah, well, I gotta treat you nice if you’re gonna help me, right? Get some Cainites killed, and read some more old runes.”

“True,” he said, smiling and nodding. Thank god the awkwardness passed quickly. Demons were awesome like that.

Caera turned to face him before sitting like an upright cat again, arms straight down in front of her between her knees.

“You’re a lot more awkward than your sister, you know that? You really suck at the whole ‘talking’ thing.”

He tried to roll his eyes, or look annoyed or something, but Caera sat right in front of him, four feet away, with her large breasts squished together between her arms. And since she’d taken off her chest armor so he could have access to her back, that was a lot of naked skin on display.

“… yes,” he said, after a few seconds of staring.

Caera laughed again, much brighter than before.

“You are the fucking worst.”

“Uh, what? Oh, sorry. I mean… yeah, I—ack!”

Caera pounced him. A gentle pounce, a slow one, so he didn’t bash his head against the ground, but he still ended up on his back with a giant tiger lady straddling him, and her clawed hands pressing down on his shoulders.

“But just like your sister, you’re nice, and you actually seem to give a shit. Pretty damn rare down here. The only humans we ever see really with any kind of empathy are in the scrying pool.”

“R-Right…” He gulped as he stared up at the muscular, deadly woman, and her huge breasts over his head.

Dao clicked a few times, chirped, and giggled.

“Exactly,” Caera said. “No wonder Dao’s keeping you as her pet. You are so damn adorable, I just want to squeeze you until you pop, and eat you.”

Oh shit.

“I think that’s called cute aggression?” Jes said. “Heard about it in the scrying pool.”

David tilted his head back enough to look up at Jes. Her big raptor feet were literally beside his temples.

“Uh, I think that’s… more for things like kittens and puppies,” he said.

Caera grinned down at him, lowered her chest down, and pressed her breasts into his chest. They were getting redder, and softer.

“You don’t think I look at you like a kitten or puppy?”

Dao clicked a couple times before giggling again, nodding.

He squirmed a bit, but all that did was encourage the tiger lady to grab his wrists and pin them down against the ground over his head. And with strength that left him stunned, she easily brought both his hands under one of hers, leaving her right hand free.

“You uh… um…”

She ran one of her free hand’s claws down his chest, hooked the leather strap holding his half breastplate on, and slipped it under the knot of the leather, under his arm. She got it in the knot, and pulled it apart like she’d done it a million times before. She probably had.

Growling, she tossed the armor aside, his cloak too, and leaned down over him. With his hands pinned, he couldn’t push against her or anything, not that he necessarily wanted to. But when she opened her mouth — so much wider than it looked when closed — and leaned down for his neck, he pushed up against her hands with a jolt. No good. He wasn’t going anywhere, and she wasn’t stopping.

He shivered as she set her huge sharp teeth against his neck, all the way around it. But instead of beheading him, she licked his neck, long warm tongue leaving an exploring trail along his jugular and Adam’s apple, before she sat up again.

He blinked up at her, breath coming in fast pants, and his heart racing.

“I knew it,” she said. “Getting closer to death turns you on?”

“No! No… no?”

Apparently he was hilarious, because all three women laughed.

“Just like that time I threatened you. You got a thing for deadly, dangerous demon ladies?”

“I… Yes. I do.” His porn stash on his PC proved that.

“Good. Because that aura of yours has been tickling me for days and it’s driving me insane.” Nodding, Caera stood up, and undressed, removing the few bits of armor she still had on. She did it still standing over him, her legs on either side of him, and he stared up at her as she set the black chunks of armor on the ground, all the while her skin getting redder and redder. So massively tall, and muscular without losing feminine curves, his jaw dropped as he stared up at her.

“Umm, are we safe here? I don’t—”

“We’re safe enough. Now, I’ve been a good girl and have helped you three as much as I can, walking across Hell all the damn hours of the day. I’ve answered your million questions, too. I deserve pampering.” She tossed the last bit of her armor aside, straddled his legs, and tossed his skirt aside. “Now impress me like you did Dao and Jes.”

“Uh… umm…” He gulped as he tilted his head back and looked at the upside down Jes and Dao.

“Hey, go ahead,” Jes said. “I’m still healing.”

“Dao?” he asked. “A little help?”

Dao giggled, and smiled brightly as she clicked a few times and gestured at Caera.

Caera grinned at the satyr before she lowered herself down onto David’s body, let go of his wrists, and pinned his whole body down instead, her huge breasts to his chest. Much as she was a bigger girl than the slim Jes or the slim-yet-curvy Dao, with plenty of muscle, she also had breasts almost as large as Dao’s. It was a wonderful combination of height, abs, hard body, and soft boob, and all of it was on top of him, pinning him to the floor.

“You’ve been a good boy,” Caera said, and she ran her long tongue along his neck again. “Way too good for Hell. You deserve a reward, too.”

“I…” The tingling sensation increased, the vibration he couldn’t feel so much as sense getting bigger and larger, and it did more than vibrate only inside him. It pulsed outside him, out into Hell. Somewhere in his brain he had some vague idea of how far it reached from him, thirty, forty, fifty feet. And as Caera rubbed her huge breasts against his chest, before again giving his neck a predatory lick, the aura continued to grow, getting strong, and reaching further.

“Oh shit,” Jes said. “Fuck, that fucking… aura. God… damn…”

Caera lifted her head enough for David to tilt his back again, and both of them watched the two injured ladies undress. They helped each other, wincing every so often as they worked around their swollen limbs, but the injuries didn’t stop them from using the limbs at least slightly, enough they could undress. They were so beautiful. Jes and her sleek, athletic physiques, abs like Caera but a slimmer build, and large breasts as well. And Dao, who had a little more softness to her but still had leanness and musculature, absurd breasts, and an ass that left him gawking.

Even with their injuries they managed to toss their armor aside in a less than a minute, and both resettled on their butts near the cave wall. Dao rubbed her one swollen arm a few times, but smiled at David anyway, spread her hooves and thick thighs, clicked a few times, and held out her arms.

“Ha, fine,” Caera said. “He’s your pet.”

And just like he weighed nothing, Caera pushed herself back up onto her raptor feet, slipped her hands under his shoulders, and slid him along the floor until he was between Dao’s legs. A little higher up, and soon he lay back against Dao’s stomach, his head against her sternum, and her huge, soft, heavy breasts resting on his shoulders. Dao clicked happily, and gently ran her claws up and down his chest and stomach, while Caera stood over him, grinning down at him. Her enormous, thick tail swayed left and right behind her.

“Okay, I get it, you both think he’s super cute,” Jes said. “And he is, but stop babying him so much. You’re spoiling him.”

Caera laughed, and Dao clicked with a little more angry grunting than usual, before she half hugged David against her stomach. He was barely listening. With Dao trying to hug him despite the weird position, she’d squashed the inner sides of her breasts against his ears, blocking his hearing a little with their huge, heavy softness.

It was Heaven.

“He is so damn fucking cute,” Caera said. “I—whoa.” She stared down at his crotch, knelt down onto her knees around his legs, and lifted his penis with her hands. “What the…”

He stared down at his naked body, and his length in the tiger lady’s clawed grip. It was happening again. Part of him had been convinced it’d been a dream or something, despite Jes’s comments about what’d happened that night. It was just too… perfect, too exactly what he’d always wanted. Something so ridiculous and vain and absolutely awesome, the best possible gift, and he’d gotten it after dying and going to Hell? It couldn’t be real.

It was very real.

~~♥♥♥~~

His cock grew, and grew. His blood pumped through it, growing it in spurts, and he sighed happily as he relaxed back against Dao’s chest. With each beat of his heart, his length got bigger, and bigger, until Caera held it with both of her large hands, and it still had plenty of room left over for more. She blinked, several times, and gently squeezed it around its base as she tilted it from side to side, experimenting with its malleability. Hard, but not so hard it couldn’t bend slightly.

“You weren’t kidding,” she whispered, and she stared at his cock as she set it along his abs. It reached across his abdomen, up way past his navel, and stopped at the bottom of his sternum. Maybe a little higher.

Jes, cuddled into Dao’s side, groaned softly as she nodded.

“It’s fucking frustrating, this little pipsqueak’s got this aura just… fucking… melts me.” Jes reached down, grabbed his cock right underneath the exposed, swollen glans, and gave it a playful squeeze. “Came my damn brains out on this.”

Purring, Caera slid up a little closer, and spread her knees until her smooth pussy’s lips pressed against the base of his cock, just above his testicles. She was warm. More than warm, she was hot enough to make his skin tingle.

“This is wild,” she said. “I’d figured you were both exaggerating. But this is… as big as a devorjin’s cock, at least. Maybe… bigger…” Her breath came up short before melting into another purr, and she ran the blunt side of a claw up his length until it passed over Jes’s, and teased along the underside of his glans. A tiny spark of pleasure, just enough to make him flex his inner muscles, and earn a small drop of precum. All the girl’s quietly moaned.

Dao reached out with both hands, gently nudging Jes’s aside, and intertwined her fingers around his girth, just below the glans. Slowly, with a quiet chirping click, she squeezed and stroked, just enough to nudge the skin up along the base edge of the ripe, bulbous tip, and send shivers through his whole body. Oh fuck, she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Not worried about him cumming too soon?” Caera asked.

“Fuck no,” Jes said, and she sat up before sliding down the floor a ways until she knelt beside him, leaning over Dao’s leg and his side. “He just keeps going and going. I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but… he’s like… an incubus… except not. Except…” She leaned forward even more, until her big breasts swayed underneath her, and she found the room to set her lips against his glans. More sparks of bliss shot down his length, and he took a deep breath as he tried to adjust. Dao was jerking him off in that slow, gentle, milking way, right into Jes’s mouth. It was too much, and he wasn’t going to last long.

It only got worse — or better — when Caera leaned forward, weight on one hand on the ground opposite of Jes, and she gently ground her hips forward. Her hot slit spread around his girth, earning a small groan from the tiger lady as she pressed her swelling clit down against him, and dragged it along the underside of his cock. On the return trip down his length, her pussy left a thin coating of her juices, hot and tingling. How could she be dripping already? The layer only grew thicker with each stroke she made of the bottom half of his length, until a few droplets ran down around his cock’s sides, and onto his abs.

“Holy shit,” he whispered, staring down at… everything. Jes’s head blocked some of it, but he managed to peek around her and her horns enough to catch a glimpse of Caera drenching his cock. Her juices trickled down the base of his length until he felt them on his testicles. She was more than wet, she was drenched. It’d probably been a long time since she’d last had sex. Plus, the whole aura thing coming off him in waves and drowning more than just the three demons in it, but his own mind, too. Where regular young guy horniness ended and magical sex aura began, he couldn’t tell.

He forced himself to keep his eyes open as the first gush of cum poured up his length. A tiny groan escaped him, followed by a shiver and hard flex of his inner muscles, and Jes leaned in closer. Much closer. She put both hands down against his chest and side, and buried her face down against his cock as Dao aimed its tip up into her mouth. Demons could open their mouths wide, and she managed to slip the whole of his swollen glans into her hot, suckling mouth, as the first wave of cum finally squirt free of him. He groaned again, quietly but holy shit, Jes kept the huge head of his cock in her mouth, and buried it in gentle licks as she made sure to slide her lips back and forth along its base edge, milking spurt after spurt of his seed. Dao helped, massaging and squeezing, milking, and she clicked a few times between some quiet, happy sighs, as Jes’s cheeks puffed, and his cum squirted out from her lips. He could see her throat gulping down his semen, but there was just too much, and while some of it splashed down onto his chest, a lot of it flowed down Jes’s jaw and slender neck, before dripping onto his sternum as big heavy globs. All the while, he shivered with the pleasure of it, the tingling sparks flowing up and down his length, until he was out of breath.

Jes let him go, and Dao did too, both letting his cock sit on his chest, and another few heavy drops of his cum leaked from the tip onto his sternum.

“Holy fuck,” Caera said. “That’s… a lot.”

Dao clicked happily, borderline purring, and squished her breasts to his ears again with her biceps as she gestured to Caera.

“Ugh, really? Fine.” Rolling her eyes, Caera slid back a little as she knelt up straight, and now with Jes out of the way, the tiger lady was free to grab his cock and aim it up. She pressed it against her belly, and lowered herself enough so her slit pressed against where his testicles and cock met. Checking the length.

Okay, either he was going crazy, or his cock was a little bigger than last time.

Caera knelt up high, and tried to aim his cock up against her slit, but it was too long. Grunting, she put her weight on one foot instead, the exact same way Jes had last time, and she pressed his soaked, dripping glans against her pussy.

And then she pressed it further back, and rubbed the tip against a different spot, just underneath the base of her tail.

“Uh… um…”

“Oh shut up,” Caera said, grinning down at him. “Dao thinks you deserve a reward.”

“I uh, I mean…”

“You don’t like anal?”

He gulped. He was a huge fan of anal porn, but—well, Hell didn’t do digestion or anything like that. No cleaning prep needed, except lubricant. And his cock was literally dripping with it, a few more drops of his cum rising to the surface, as if it were content to follow its own rules and make more cum whenever it wanted.

Caera used it, and she gently pushed his huge, thick glans up against her asshole, before rubbing it around against the squeezing flesh. It wasn’t long before the skin was soaked, and she pushed his length up against her ass harder. She was having trouble keeping it steady.

“Yeah, it’s a pain.” Licking her lips, Jes crawled on her knees down to David’s legs, got between them behind the tiger lady, pushed Caera’s huge tail aside, and grabbed his cock with both of her hands. “K, I got him.”

Nodding, the tiger lady leaned forward a bit, put her hands on the ground around David and Dao, and lowered her ass back toward Jes. David was forced to either stare at the huge pair of tits hanging in front of his face, or look down Caera’s abs to where her lower half hid what was happening. He tried to do both, but eventually couldn’t do either, his eyes closing as Caera’s tight, thoroughly lubricated ring of muscle spread around his glans. Whether she squeezed like a vise to make him squirm, or because she couldn’t help it, he didn’t know, but she did. Judging from the grunting noises she made, she was having a hard time fitting him.

Eventually her clenching muscle slipped around his glans, and he sucked in a breath as Caera did the same.

“You… are so… fucking… fuuuck.” She knelt up straight again, long thighs not tall enough to keep some more of his cock from slipping into her ass as she took the new position. A few inches pushed into her, and David stared at her hard, firm stomach, as a small bump pushed out against her lower abdomen. Caera stared down at it, and a purring rumble of pleasure bubbled in her throat as she wiggled her big ass a little, and sank herself down a little further.

Jes came back around, put her hands on David’s side, and watched Caera’s stomach as the big tiger lady wiggled a little more. Caera’s huge tail swayed and shook with the motion, and she grabbed her own thighs as she groaned. The distension pressed out further against her abs, and reached higher and higher as she got lower, until the tiger lady stared down at her body more than him. She kept going, a purring groan escaping her and growing louder the further she got.

Chuckling, Jes reached between Caera’s thighs.

“Hey!” Caera grabbed Jes’s wrist and moved her hand away, but it was too late. Chuckling, Jes showed her claws to David, and the juices that soaked them. Caera rolled her eyes and gave Jes another shove, but gentle, maybe worried about her wing and ankle. Or maybe she liked the idea of Jes showing David just how aroused she was, considering the subtle grin she had on.

Her insides felt amazing, and so very different. Things squeezed on his length, but not like a vise, all around his length, like the inside of Jes or Dao’s pussy. Instead, Caera’s ass’s entrance squeezed tight around his girth, sinking deeper around him, but her insides didn’t squeeze the same way, wrapping his length instead of getting stretched out, and taking more of him deeper and deeper into her insides.

“Rearranging… my fucking… guts…” Caera groaned louder as she ran her hands up her legs, up the bulge on her stomach, to her breasts, and then higher, grabbing her own horns with elbows raised. Her breasts trembled, her chest jutting out as she shivered, and another heavy, predatory groan vibrated through her as her large, muscular ass finally pressed against his thighs.

All he could through any of this, was stare.

“David, the fuck is this?” Jes reached out again, and pressed a hand against Caera’s belly, straight onto the bulge along her abs marking his length. Delicious, hot pressure engulfed his cock where she pressed, and he gulped as he watched the gargoyle’s hand. “Did your cock seriously get bigger? The fuck?” Her hand slid higher, and pressed against the highest part of the bulge where it touched the base of Caera’s sternum between her breasts.

“I… I uh…” That did look a little bigger than it had when he’d been with Dao and Jes.

Dao clicked excitedly, nodding and gesturing with her good arm.

Caera, still shivering as she got comfortable on him, leaned back and put her hands on his knees behind her. With her body arched, everyone stared at how her tight, muscular stomach showed off the way her heavy breasts rested on top of her hard body, and how her abs distended around the length and girth of his cock.

“Okay,” Caera said, voice wavering. “Normally if something’s got a cock this big, they’re big, and they’d be manhandling and pinning me down and ramming it into me.” She looked down at her body, her stomach, and swayed her hips back and forth. “But I just wanna… fucking… grab you and fuck you.”

“I—” He sucked in a breath as she picked up speed, still leaning back. Her knees spread out more, and her empty slit spread a too, just enough he could see the pink and red flesh better. She really was soaked.

Her purrs turned into surprisingly feminine moans, when Jes pressed on Caera’s abdomen again, right above her pubic bone.

“Oh you bitch,” Caera said, but she didn’t stop the gargoyle. She tightened her grip on his knees behind her, and fucked him, pushing her hips back and forth, each joined by a small rise and fall. Each thrust had her huge breasts swaying back and forth along her chest, and he could feel her large ass ripple with them too, jiggling and hitting his thighs. Her moans turned into hungry grunts, and her purrs grew into growls deeper in her throat and chest.

She came. David stared, unable to look away from the eight-foot-tall demon tiger lady quivering on his cock, her ring of muscle squeezing the base of his girth while her tail twitched behind her. With a heavy groan, she leaned forward again, planted her hands on the ground around him and Dao, and looked down at him with dreamy, half-closed eyes as she shook. Something hot and wet dripped from her pussy onto his pelvis. She’d cum hard, and was still cumming, whole body shivering and tail shaking with random twitches and spasms as she clenched on him.

“That’s…” Caera purred, deep in her throat and chest, and ground her body around and around, hips swaying, muscles clenching. She wanted more. “That’s not fair.”

Dao clicked a few times, her claws still tracing lines up and down his chest.

“I know,” Jes said. “It’s way too easy to cum with this kid. Imagine the ego he has now.” Nodding, Jes reached out, scooped up one of Caera’s hanging breasts, and lightly bounced the huge thing in her palm over David’s head. David’s jaw dropped as he looked up, and watched the heavy pillow jiggle and fill Jes’s palm, which of course just made Jes laugh. “He’s so fucking cute, you just wanna fucking pin him and ride him until he sees stars.”

Dao reached up with her good arm, and cupped Caera’s other breast. She clicked a couple times, and smiled down at David before licking her tight lips.

Getting fondled by the two other demons apparently did something for Caera, because she outright moaned, and ground herself faster, half rubbing her pelvis and pussy down against his lower abs, half slamming her ass down on his cock. She came forward more and more, and David did his best to keep his eyes open as the huge tiger lady leaned in so close Jes and Dao moved their hands. Caera pressed her breasts into Dao’s, and David completely lost the ability to see anything. But he could feel, four breasts squashed around his face, burying his ears and shoulders and cheeks, while the rumbling purrs of Caera poured out from her chest against him.

He melted back, closed his eyes, and let the bliss of orgasm roll through him. Heavy gushes of cum flowed up his length, and each sent sparkling jolts of pleasure down his cock. Normally he’d love to be seeing something mid orgasm, but it was hard to beat the feeling of melting into a sea of flesh, of soft skin and heat. It only got better, as Caera’s moans continued to vibrate and flow through him, and more of her warm juices leaked out of her over his pelvis. Or was it his own, leaking out of her after filling her insides up? He couldn’t tell.

He also couldn’t breathe, and eventually reached up and pressed against Caera’s sides. She sat up, panting, shivering, and she licked her big teeth as she grinned at him before looking down and patting her stomach. It was bigger than before. He’d filled her with cum.

“Okay,” Caera said, sitting up straight and panting as she looked him up and down. “You’re like… an incubus, with the strongest aura ever. What the fuck.” She ran her hands up and down her breasts before pressing on the distension along her stomach, earning a groan out of the both of them.

Dao clicked a few times, and patted his chest a couple times with her good arm and hand.

“And a bigger dick,” Caera said, rolling her eyes. “Bet a fucking horny, sex-obsessed pervert like you just fucking loves that. And I bet you just love how easy this is making sex for you, right?”

“I uh… yeap.” Who the fuck was he fooling?

Dao clicked a few times before gesturing to Jes and Caera.

Laughing, Jes crawled over to Dao and rolled onto her back, careful of her wings, and Caera slowly pulled herself up and off him. Everyone stopped to stare as his cock slipped free, and a wave of thick white cum fell out of the tregeera.

“Humans, even betrayers, don’t cum nearly as much as this,” Caera said, voice wavering as she watched the cum fall onto his pelvis. “Not… nearly as much.”

“I know,” he said, panting softly. “I—” Caera picked him up. “What? Wh—hey, whoa—”

Dao rolled over, wincing and clicking with pain, but a moment later she lay on top of Jes, and moaned onto her lover as the two locked in an embrace. Their breasts pressed out to the sides, overflowing their chests, and both ladies winced and adjusted their swollen limbs as they got more comfortable with each other, Jes still on her back, and Dao on top of her.

Caera lowered David back down, now facing Dao and her back, and set him down on his knees between the two demons’ legs.

“Fucking god,” Caera said. With a heavy purr, her chest pressed to his back, she took his cock, lifted the dripping length, and set it along Dao’s ass crack. Oh god, it was such an amazing ass. Caera let him go, and stared down over his head — super tall — at how his long cock sat on Dao’s ass, its malleable shape bending to fit the curve of it before his glans rested along the small of her back. He flexed his inner muscles a couple times, and a few tiny tingles of bliss ran down his length, earning a few more drops of his cum that dripped onto Dao’s red skin.

Dao snuggled her face into Jes’s neck, clicking merrily, while Jes grinned up over shoulder at David.

“My girl’s got a better ass than that old bitch,” Jes said, gesturing to Caera.

Caera brought her tail around and poked Jes with the huge thing, which quickly led to a tail war, the two of them slapping each other. But it faded away as everyone with eyes set their gaze on Dao’s ass again.

Caera took David’s cock into her hands, and guided him back a bit. With his hands on Dao’s hips and ass, he was free to stare down at the satyr’s beautiful body, and drink in the sight of her, her shivering, her smiles when she turned her head, her hourglass figure, and her big round ass spreading around his drenched cock’s tip. Chuckling, Jes pulled Dao snug to her, and the two locked lips, as Caera guided his drenched glans onto the rose of Dao’s ass, and pushed.

The huge tip of his length spread Dao’s hole wider, and wider, before it finally slid in, and she mewled into Jes’s kiss. The gargoyle laughed, breaking the kiss, and she looked over Dao’s shoulder up at David with an evil grin as she set her hands on Dao’s ass. Smack. She slapped the satyr’s huge butt with both her hands, and Dao’s ass cheeks rippled with the impact as she squeezed on the head of his cock. Chirping, Dao buried her face in Jes’s neck again and shivered, but Jes didn’t let up. She gave her lover another hard spank with both hands, before spending more time massaging the massive mounds of Dao’s ass, and pushing the two cheeks together around his cock.

Before he knew what he was doing, he put his hands on her ass too, and Jes winked at him as she slipped hers lower. Her fingers hooked under the curve of each ass cheek, and she bounced the huge mounds up and down lightly, making them jiggle and nudge against his cock. She knew exactly how amazing Dao’s ass was, too. Groaning, David leaned in a little more, half pushed by Caera half driven by his own need, and a pulse of pleasure shot up through him as Dao’s clenching ring of muscle spread wide around his thick girth, and clenched along his wet length.

He smacked her ass, too. Dao clicked after a tiny mewl, and turned her head enough he had to assume she was looking back at him. It was such an amazing sensation, the way her ass cheek molded to his hand, the way it jiggled and shook against his cock, the heat and size of it under his palm. Soft, but not too soft. Firm, but not so firm it didn’t ripple with each movement. And like some part of him ran on autopilot, he smacked her ass again, earning another clicking trill from her, and another hard clench of her ass on his cock as he sank deeper into her.

He had to be careful. Dao had some spikes on her back. Not as many as Caera, but in different places, smaller but very much there. But her hips were clear, and he was free to grab them and hold on, as Caera pressed her abs up against his back and pushed him deeper into the satyr. Deeper, and deeper, until he knew Dao’s insides were moving to wrap his length. Deeper, until he felt pressure against his cock where it pressed out against Dao’s belly, right into Jes’s.

“Fucking hung like a fucking tetrad,” Jes said, and she ran her hands up onto Dao’s back to hug her as the satyr mewled and squirmed.

Purring, Caera knelt up a little higher, and her huge breasts slid over his shoulders, his head against her sternum. Her hands let go of his cock, and held onto his chest and abs instead, tracing claws up and down their defining lines

“Why the fuck does this little guy have the cock of a ten-foot demon?”

“I—” He didn’t get to finish. Caera pushed him further, and he sucked in a breath as his hips and pelvis pressed to Dao’s ass. Caera leaned in more, and Dao’s ass molded to the shape of his body, half spreading half squashing against him, as Caera forced in the last inch of his cock between her ass cheeks and past her clenching entrance. All he could do, was stare down at the way her beautiful butt trembled against him, at how the two huge mounds pushed toward her lower back, and he quietly groaned with the way her squished insides squeezed on his length in strange ways as the satyr wriggled on Jes’s body.

He half closed his eyes as his testicles, also bigger than they normally were, rested against the wet heat of Dao’s boiling slit. It only took seconds before her juices had coated them.

“I uh… I kinda… wish we got to do some… foreplay, you know?” he somehow managed to say through the blinding sensations of absolute bliss.

Caera ran her claws up and down his body some more, before she slowly took his throat in the grip of one, and wrapped her claws around it. Gulp.

“Foreplay. That’s so cute.”

Jes laughed. “Hey fuck you, Caera. I would love some proper foreplay! Just, later, in a safer place.”

Dao managed a few quiet clicks into Jes’s neck.

“Dao wants some foreplay too,” Jes said, nodding up at David. “Some kissing, some massaging, lots of nipple sucking, and a tongue on her clit, like she’s seen in the scrying pool.” She reached down, and again smacked Dao’s ass, harder than before, hard enough David felt the impact against his cock before Dao clenched down like a vise. “But right now, Dao’s a boiling bitch in heat. Just fuck her.”

Caera growled, a rumbling purr that flowed through David’s head. With her breasts still resting on his shoulders, she lowered her grip from his neck, took Dao’s hips into both her hands, and thrust forward. Her huge body had no trouble driving his hips hard against Dao’s ass, and the satyr squeaked as her whole body shifted back and forth along Jes’s. But Jes grabbed on, hugging Dao snug to her, and she licked her lips as she smiled up past David at Caera.

The tiger lady pulled back, and David pulled back with her, easing half a dozen inches of his cock out of Dao, before Caera drove her body forward again. The way the satyr’s ring of muscle clenched on his length as it sank into her was fucking amazing, so different than when Caera had danced and ground her body on him. The tiger lady’s heavy breasts jiggled on his shoulders, but he couldn’t look away from Dao and her ass rippling, almost like waves of water, once his pelvis slammed against her. His testicles slapped against her pussy, and a warm, new coating of juices splashed over them.

This was David’s second sexual encounter in his entire life, but any guy who’d ever read anything, ever, knew it took a little more than that to get a woman off. But with only a few more thrusts from Caera, each forcing the entirety of his length into Dao’s beautiful body, more juices splashed over his testicles. She was cumming already. How much of that was his aura, or just that demons were all on sexual hair triggers, he didn’t know, but watching the curvy creature wriggle and shake on his cock, squeezing and mewling, wiped his thoughts away. He wanted to hear her make more of those cute little chirps and trilling clicks, and feel her tremble.

Caera was on the same wavelength. She leaned forward, bringing him closer to Dao, until he had to press his hands against her back to keep from falling. Dao let out a tiny squeak of pain. Shit, be careful. He moved his hand away from her shoulder of the bad arm, and he set his arms outside on the ground instead, but that meant leaning even more forward. Her back spikes were a problem.

But, once he was low enough, chest only nudging against her back, he found a safe way to move without getting skewered. And the feel of her ass getting squished under his body, molding to the shape of his pelvis and lower abdomen, was euphoric. Caera pushed down against him, and he looked down Dao’s back to watch her huge ass spread out underneath his body, the impact sending a ripple up through it toward her lower back. And Caera did it again, and again, and David stared at Dao’s amazing ass the whole time.

He came. Dao melted into Jes’s neck and chirped, and her insides squeezed in spurts around the base of him. With pleasure sparks flowing down his length, Caera didn’t have to thrust for him. He couldn’t help but slam his hips down onto the satyr’s ass with each wave of cum he poured into her insides. Every few strokes, he took a moment to keep himself buried balls deep inside her, and enjoy how her empty, clenching slit squirted a couple tiny spurts of hot wetness over his testicles.

Caera ground her body on top of his, chuckling, groaning. Big as she was, she leaned down more, put her hands against the ground around all three of them, and pinned him down against Dao’s back. Thankfully he’d managed to line up his chest with the couple spikes on her back; they didn’t come out of her spine thank god. And he smiled down at Jes over Dao’s shoulder as Caera bounced her pelvis up and down against his ass. She bounced hard, a lot harder than he’d figured she would, and for a moment David worried for the two demons and their injuries. But Dao’s whimpers were too good.

A perfect, heavy rhythm, with more impact than he could probably manage with his little weight. Maybe if he had much better leverage and was willing to work himself up to a sweating panting mess, but Caera didn’t need that. She bounced on him hard and fast, and reduced Dao into a mess of clicking mewls as she shuddered and came again. His testicles slapped against her pussy, and all them heard the wet splashing sounds as her juices drenched him, so hot it was almost like taking a tinglingly hot shower, just the right temperature to almost hurt. Demon bodies ran very hot.

He melted onto Dao, kissed the back of her neck, and came again. Caera slowed down, and ground her body against him, chuckling as she pinned him. Again he couldn’t see anything, Caera’s breasts resting on and around his head, her heavy, hot body squashing him. All he could feel anywhere anymore was the warmth of everything and everyone, as he poured more cum into the trembling satyr.

Caera lifted herself up eventually, chuckled, and ran some claws along his back, half teasing half scratching.

“You got a great butt you know,” she said, and her claws grasped his ass. Well, he did a lot of deadlifts, so he smiled.

He didn’t say anything, though. Much better to keep nuzzling into Dao as he filled her insides with his cum, and listen to her happy little clicks and purring chirps. And with Jes’s head over Dao’s same shoulder, the much taller gargoyle stuck her head up a bit and gave him a quick lick on the tip of his nose with her tongue.

“Okay, my turn.”

“Oh, right.”

“Oh right?” Jeskura’s eyes snapped open, to the point he could see the black sclera around her red irises. “David if you fucking forgot about me, I will rip you to bits.” Uh oh.

~~♥♥♥~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things got weird. Or awesome? Weird awesome?

Dao held his head on her lap again, careful to keep it on her good leg, and she sat with her back against the wall. She smiled down at him, combed his hair, and every so often made sure to lean forward a little so her huge breasts squashed down against his face. Soft, heavy tit, resting on his face, was the stress reliever he never knew he needed.

Jes lay against his side, her back to the wall, her breasts squashed into his ribs, and she traced a claw up and down his naked chest, and his cock. Caera snuggled into his other side, doing the same as Jes and squishing her breasts into him. Both demons occasionally took his cock into their hand, and spent time squeezing and stroking it experimentally. He was still hard, and the huge girth lay across his abs.

The demons were still aroused, too, their skin still soft and hot. But the excitement and passion had settled into something much gentler, quieter, a sort of post-sex relaxation that had them all smiling and sighing, satisfied.

“This isn’t normal,” Jes said. “We’re done fucking. You can turn off the aura now.”

“I… I uh… suppose I could.”

“But you’re not,” Caera said, and she pushed herself in closer. Jes was a tall woman, very tall, but Caera was huge, and she made sure a decent chunk of her weight and body squashed against him. Her breasts pressed down over his chest and abs, and half squashed his cock.

Something warm and wet engulfed his glans again, and he shivered as he tried to lift his head. Dao didn’t let him. Giggling, the satyr leaned forward again, and buried his face in the heavy softness of her breasts. And while David got intimately familiar with a kink he’d only ever heard about, breast smothering, a long lick ran along his neck. Caera was licking him. That meant Jes was giving him another blowjob. A slow, gentle, no-rush nowhere-to-be just-relax blowjob, while most of his length was buried under Caera’s abs and breasts.

Dao sat back again, giggling and chirping as he sucked in a breath. Clicking a couple times, she gently tapped his forehead with a claw.

“I mean, I could turn the aura off,” he said, gulping a bit as he lifted his head. “But, I mean… I… don’t really want to?”

Caera’s head was only inches below his, her tongue still on his neck, her breasts still squashed against him. Jes was leaning over him and doing the same, and had bent his cock’s tip just enough so it stuck out from under Caera’s body, enough for her to bury it heavy licks and kisses. Of course he didn’t want them to stop.

“An incubus can’t keep a sin aura up forever,” Caera said. “You’re not getting tired?”

“Apparently not.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Feels like… like I can just leave it on? Like, I could just… lie here… and…”

Jes lifted her head. “Yeah well, if you don’t stop, we’re going to be here all day and night. Right now I just wanna… fucking cuddle, and suck you off, and cuddle some more. That’s not right! That’s not how the aura felt before.”

“It’s not?”

“No,” Caera said. “It changed after a while. It got… smoother, and less heavy. Now it’s like a… warm blanket, wrapped around me, pulling me in. It’s telling me to… hug you, and feel your cock against my tits, and make sure you cum while… we…”

He stared at the tiger lady, and didn’t move a muscle as she leaned in, and put her lips to his. The slight protrusion of her snout that gave her face the slightest cat-like, or maybe dragon-like look, made her mouth feel strangely alien. But her lips were soft, and she kissed him with the same softness. It was very, very weird. And very hot, especially as Jes’s horns disappeared out of sight again, and pleasure sparks shot down his length as wet bliss wrapped around his glans.

Dao smiled and clicked several times before gesturing to Caera and Jes.

The tiger lady sighed happily as she lifted her head, and grinned down at him, nodding.

“Dao’s right. This aura of yours is not a normal sin aura. This is different. This is more subtle, and… insidious, and… lovely. This is like, some… persistent… thing…” She kissed him again.

Subtle? Lovely? Like… Like what it’d been like, when he’d walked the steps of Heaven? That heavenly aura that had him and all the new dead souls feeling utterly blissful?

He managed to keep his eyes open, and looked up past the tiger lady and her big horns, up to Daoka, who watched him with a playful smile, still combing his hair. It was too much. Sharp jolts of pleasure shot through him, and Jes moaned onto his cock as she set a hand on its base, and milked him, stroking squeezes aimed toward his glans. She didn’t lift her head, keeping his glans buried in her mouth, and she drank down more of his cum, even as it squirted out from her lips onto his abs again. Too much cum, she couldn’t drink it down fast enough, and as the pleasure sparks spread outward from under his cock’s base into his thighs and up into his pelvis, Jes moaned.

She sat up, wiped her mouth, and glared down at him.

“Why the fuck do you taste so damn good?”

“I uh… I don’t…”

“Even the volas don’t taste so fucking good. It’s like… fucking… I just wanna…” She lowered her head back down to toward his cock. Like she was hypnotized. Like she was brainwashed.

He sat up fast. Caera half rolled off him, and Jes pulled her head back. Dao clicked a few times and pushed on his shoulders, but he shrugged her off.

“Stop stop.” He waved his hands. “Cold hard stop. Now I’m freaking out.” And his body knew it, too. His giant dick shriveled down into a perfectly normal, flaccid dick, and the vibration inside him died quick. He couldn’t crush the aura, not completely, and he barely had any control of it in the first place. But what Caera and Jes said hit him like a bucket of ice water.

Caera sat back cat style, eyebrow raised. “I…” Slowly she wiped her forehead — demons didn’t sweat — and plucked at one of her horns. “Okay, yeah, that aura is pretty powerful. It pulls you right in.”

Jes rubbed her swollen wing arm, black and red eyes looking straight at David.

“That isn’t a sin aura. Sin auras can’t do that.”

Dao clicked a few times, nodding.

“Sorry! Sorry, I… didn’t know. I just… I…” He’d pictured the most amazing, beautiful, pleasurable scene possible. Him, relaxing with three women satisfied women, while they pleasured and pampered him. The most perfect, silly fantasy he could think of, sexual pleasure in the comfort of… home? “I just pictured having a… nice time.”

“Sin auras are way simpler than that,” Jes said. “They can’t make people do complicated emotions like you just did. Just, make people fight, or fuck.”

Caera looked down. “Sin auras, yes. But… spire rulers can create more intricate auras, with the tools of the spire. Like, the horde summon.”

“So some demons can?” David asked.

“No, the demon can’t. Zel is an extremely powerful bolstara tetrad. One of the strongest. But she’s still a demon. With the power of the spire though, she can do different things.”

“Different things?”

Caera shrugged. “I’ve never seen the other things Zel has done. She’s summoned a horde, but… Renato has told me about some of the other things she’s used the spire for.”

“Brainwashing? I mean, something more… intricate, than the horde summons?”

“I don’t think so. But…” Caera shrugged, and poked him in the chest. “It wasn’t… I mean… You… didn’t have to stop.”

He blinked at her. “What?”

Dao clicked a few times before rubbing David on his back.

“I guess,” Jes said, shrugging, and regretting immediately with a wince. “Dao said you didn’t brainwash us, David.”

“I didn’t?”

“Nah. Not like we stopped being able to think. It was more like… I dunno. It was more like… Fuck, nothing like down here in Hell. But in the scrying pools, sometimes I’d see a human walking home in the snow.”

He smiled. “You know what snow feels like?”

“No I don’t, asshole. Shut up and listen. Sometimes the human would get home from a long walk through a blizzard, make themselves something hot to drink, curl up with a blanket on a couch, and watch a movie or something. I don’t know what any of that feels like, but for a second, it… felt kind of like what I thought that might feel like.” She poked his chest with a claw. “And because you’re the most horny soul in all of Hell, of course you’d push out that aura with blowjob included.”

Clicking and chirping, Dao pulled on his shoulders, and soon his head was back on her lap.

“Yeah yeah,” Jes said, rolling her eyes. “She’s saying don’t feel guilty about it. It was… really nice.”

“But—”

Dao covered his mouth with a fingertip, clicked quietly a couple times, and teased his chest with a claw again while her other hand combed his hair. Worry melted away. This crazy aura of his wasn’t blinding them or controlling them. If Jes was right, it was more like, a warm blanket, lulling them into its inviting grip. Or maybe like a bed, demanding someone come back to it after waking groggy and tired.

Far as he could tell, his aura was basically off, and yet Dao smiled down at him and played with his hair and scratched his scalp some more until he couldn’t help but close eyes. Yeap, he was still being pampered. Jes and Caera weren’t cuddling him like a giant body pillow anymore, but they weren’t angry with him either. If Jes was right, he kind of understood. He’d never been angry at his bed for being comfy, especially when he was groggy and didn’t want to go to class.

Chuckling, Caera leaned in, and gave his neck a quick kiss. He opened his eyes and blinked up at her, but she shrugged, and poked his cheek with a claw.

“I just want to cuddle you and wrap my legs around you and fuck you and squeeze you with my thighs until you break in half.”

“Uh…” That, was scary. Caera had big thighs. He’d seen those watermelon videos.

“In a good way.”

“Cute aggression,” Jes said, nodding. The gargoyle chuckled as she sat beside Dao, back to her so she say parallel with him, and nursed her sore wing arm while her tail stuck up between her back and Dao. It snuck up onto David’s chest, and wagged up and down his abs gently. “I don’t know what’s going on with you, fresh meat, but fuck me, I kinda like it.”

Dao clicked away, smiling as she nodded.

He wasn’t entirely convinced this was a good thing, just like giving in to the deadly bedroom bed’s comforting embrace was a bad thing if it meant missing morning classes. But, fuck it. He smiled up at Caera, and then Dao, and the satyr giggled between some chirps, lowered her chest, and again let the heavy weight of her breasts squash over his face.

He let the aura return. A slow, vibrating tingle deep inside him, gentle, and inviting. All three ladies moaned quietly, and again, Caera snuggled her whole body into him, but lower this time. Jes reached out, took his hardening cock in her hands again, and stroked it with a practiced grip before guiding the tip toward Caera. He didn’t get to see the rest, as Dao chirped and leaned forward over him, this time leaning down a little more so her swollen nipple pressed against his lips.

He smiled up at the satyr, closed his eyes, opened his mouth, and let the mountain of softness bury as his face as she pushed the engorged nipple in between his lips. And as she did, a pair of oddly shaped lips wrapped around the head of his cock, followed by a purr that sent vibration down his length, along with sparks of bliss.

The aura. He was thinking about what it’d have been like to have a home, to be at home, living in it, sleeping in it, relaxing in it, just like Jes said, while three beautiful women relaxed with him and pampered him. But also, a hint of what it’d like, walking up the steps of Heaven. And thinking those thoughts sent something he didn’t understand into the aura, and into the three women burying him in softness, kisses, and pleasure.

He hoped Mia was having as good a time as him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Mia~~

Day twenty-one. Still alive, or rather, still only died once. She might as well think of it as being ‘still alive’, with how the afterlife apparently worked.

She paced around in her room, raised a hand, and lightly touched the skulls dangling overhead from chains. They weren’t metal skulls, but real skulls, of all shapes and sizes. Zel had probably collected them over the years and decorated the room with them. A guest bedroom? Or just one of her own bedrooms? The idea of a guest bedroom, in Hell, in a place like a spire which came straight out of nightmares, was hilarious, and she laughed.

Kas grunted. He didn’t ask what she was laughing about, or if she’d slept well or anything. Having a quiet asshole for a bodyguard was better than having some angry, hungry, potentially handsy demon, but if Mia had to choose, she’d have rather someone like Adron, or Scilra, demons she could talk to.

She stepped up to the door, and touched her necklace. The small amber crystal on its tip dangled just above her sternum, a bit warm to the skin, and touching it earned a tiny glow for a moment. The huge white teeth that blocked her door pulled apart, revealing the inner balcony of the spire, the pit in its center, and demons coming and going, jumping up and falling down the huge hole as they moved from balcony to balcony.

She touched the crystal again, and the teeth clamped back down again, effectively closing the door. Kas, standing beside the door inside her room with her, rumbled quietly in his throat, and said nothing.

“I figured Zel would have come get me by now.”

Kasimiro said nothing.

“I thought she’d might… I dunno, try and corrupt me or something. Not with her blood or whatever; not gonna be a betrayer.” Unlike Hannah, Mia had the strange ability to consider the future when making decisions. 666 deaths as a remnant, just so she didn’t die anytime soon? Becoming a betrayer was not worth, not worth at all.

Kas said nothing.

“She wants me to use my aura for her. Why? Apparently all demons can make auras using ‘sin’ or whatever. What’s so special about my aura?” This time she walked up to Kas and looked straight up at him.

He stood there, or kinda stood kinda sat, hunched over with long, muscular arms touching the floor, and raptor legs bent at the knee. Sometimes his body looked mostly human, considering how human his chest and stomach looked, and even his arms, big as they were, looked human, save for the occasional small black spike on his elbows and whatnot. But he had demon hands, complete with claws, plus he had raptor feet, a big long tail with spikes on top, and most importantly, he had the head of a dragon… shark… dinosaur. No human face, but a big long snout with big teeth, and a complete lack of eyes. One of the eyeless breeds.

He was also almost as big as Diogo, and probably would have been if he ever stood up straight. But considering the hunched torso and back and the big tail, standing up straight didn’t seem to be in the cards for his species. So, dragon dinosaur demon, with the flat head of a shark, and the horns of a bull, except massive.

She hadn’t asked him about his many scars. Maybe someday she would.

“You said you can feel my aura?” she asked.

Kas looked — probably — straight down at her, and clicked once deep in his throat. If he’d drawn in more air when he did that, he could have croaked like a frog.

“I’ll take that as a yes. So, the aura, it’s… it’s always sexual? ‘Cause, I mean, yeah I’m a young woman and I got a sex drive.” No point in being shy about that, not anymore. “But it’s not the only thing on my mind.”

Kas let out a slow, deep rumble in his throat, similar to a crocodile throat singing. He didn’t want to talk to her. Well, too bad, she needed answers.

“I’m going to keep asking, you know,” she said, adjusting her white silk toga. The fact it was sheer meant Kas and other demons could still see everything, but at least it was something. “Just make it easy on yourself and give in.”

Another rumble, but no answer. She stood there, tapping her foot, looking up at the huge demon, and sometimes at the chunks of black metal strapped to his body. It was a nice body.

“The taste of it changes,” he said, deep voice rumbling like he’d been smoking for centuries. “It’s often too subtle to tell what it is, or notice it if I wasn’t looking. And then it grows, and it’s sexual.” He shrugged, and managed a quick gesture to her before he set his claws back on the metal floor. “You’re hornier than any betrayer I’ve ever met. I don’t need the aura to tell me that.”

She folded her arms across her chest and glared up at him.

“I doubt that.”

He snorted. “I can smell you.”

“I… I don’t smell! Not like that. I mean…” Did she smell? Hell did this weird thing where it wiped away things like sweat and blood and stuff, either lost to the air or sucked into the stones. Bathing didn’t seem to be necessary, at least not for that kind of stuff.

“Humans always have a smell when they’re aroused. And their breathing quickens.”

“I’d just finished walking up a thousand stairs!”

“And their eyes lock onto certain body parts.”

Shit, she couldn’t deny that one.

“In case you haven’t noticed, demons are walking around either naked or half naked all the damn time, are having sex everywhere, and every single one of you has a body built for… fighting and fucking.” The demon motto. She gestured to Kas’s chest and stomach. “Look at you! You have the head of a shark dragon but that’s the chest and stomach of a human man. What’s that about?”

He shrugged. “Some demon breeds are older than others. Less and less of us are born, and more of the newer breeds are born.”

“Less are born? So… do… demons give birth to all types or something, and now the newer breeds are…” She threw up her hands. “I don’t know. I still don’t know how demons reproduce. The way you guys fuck each other, I figured I’d see pregnant demons everywhere, but that doesn’t seem to be a thing?”

If Kas had eyes, he’d probably have rolled them, considering the head tilt.

“Just like a betrayer, you know nothing.”

“You’re right, I know nothing,” she said. Kas tilted his head to the other side. He hadn’t expected her to say that. “Well, I don’t. I’m completely out of my depth, have no idea how anything works. Every day, I’m just slammed with a million new things and Da—” She clenched her teeth and looked away. “I’m pretty overwhelmed, and I suck at putting random shit together. Give me a nice encyclopedia or something and I can read it, memorize it, and understand it. But down here, all I’m getting is random bits of information and I can’t figure it out.”

Kas rumbled, clicked once, and shrugged.

“Not my problem.”

Mia scrunched up her nose, marched up to the big demon, and poked him in the chest. Damn, that was firm. Why did a demon with a dragon face and no eyes have the chest and stomach of a Greek god? The long, thick arms and shorter legs and raptor feet should have looked weird, but on his body it just made him look like a deadly, amazing beast. No wonder Zel picked him to guard her.

“I can make it your problem,” she said.

Kas clicked once, deep in his throat, before letting out a long, rumbling breath. No need for a translator on that one. He didn’t believe her. That was easily rectified.

She touched the amber crystal on Zel’s necklace, and the door opened.

“I’m going to go exploring,” she said. “And I think I’ll keep running around randomly, talking to big random demons, and stumbling into rooms full of violence and stuff, until I get some answers to my questions.” And doing her hardest to hide how absolutely fucking terrified she was of everything she’d just said, she marched out of her room wearing only her sheer, giant silk scarf and Zel’s necklace, picked a random direction, and got walking.

Some grumbling and scraping noises made her smile. Kas came up behind her, grabbed her shoulder, and turned her around. Damn that was a big hand.

“You’re making my job difficult.”

“Oh boohoo. Fuck you, I died! I died and I’m in Hell and I shouldn’t be here and now every day is just a giant fucking mess that I don’t deserve!” She walked up to him and poked him in the chest again. Why her confidence had skyrocketed, she wasn’t entirely sure. Maybe she’d hit the point of gave-no-shits no return? Zel had made it clear she was to be protected, maybe that was it? Maybe it was finally getting a night’s sleep in a place that felt at least partially like she could get her feet grounded. Whatever it was, she was fucking done being confused about everything.

Kas clicked a couple times, but didn’t explain. Asshole.

“I want to know how demons reproduce. I keep hearing talk about different breeds, and hatchlings, but no one’s explained. The imps, grems, and incubus and succubus seem to have different sexes too, but not other breeds? Like you?” She gestured to him.

After another heavy rumble, Kas sighed, walked toward the inner edge of the balcony, and held out one of his big arms. They were going on a trip.

“You can’t just tell me?” she asked.

He clicked once, and didn’t move. Double asshole.

She walked up to him, and he scooped her up. He jumped down, and she choked down the sudden desire to scream as gravity went poof. There was a giant hole beneath her, and it went down and down and down. Cages dangled from chains, some connected to chains that hung from the top of the tower she’d yet seen, but most dangled from chains hooked on the edges of the balconies. Smaller demons landed on the cages, ignored the remnants inside that grabbed at them, and hopped onto whatever balcony they were stopping on.

Kas didn’t bother with the cages. He landed on the next floor below, raptor feet hitting the metal before his free big arm did. And before she could ask where they were going, he jumped down to the next floor. It took him a few seconds, but soon he found a rhythm and hopped down from balcony to balcony in a seamless bouncing pattern. What would have taken her minutes, he did in seconds.

The fact it took him an entire three minutes to get down to the floor he was heading toward terrified her. If she tried to get back up to her room without him, she’d burn off her quads. Demons, on the other hand, had no trouble jumping up and down, catching cages and chains, or jumping up and landing straight onto the balcony edges without them. Pure strength.

At some point they descended lower than the spire entrance, and went underground. No more big archways of bones and metal leading outside onto outdoor balconies. Now it was a black pit of darkness lit by flames burning inside metal braziers shaped like skulls, and the deeper they went, the louder it got. Not demon sounds though. Screams. Human screams.

They stopped. Kas let her off, and she slipped out of the nook of his arm, shoulder, and chest. Much as Kas was attractive, in that sexy scary monster beast kinda way, she couldn’t even think about sex anymore. Down here, deep inside the spire, the remnants were everywhere. They tried to climb out of the walls from slabs of flesh and bone, with the stones of the walls jammed up against their guts. They tried to get out of the cages they were trapped inside, packed together like sardines. They tried to reach down from the ceiling they hung from, from the giant rib bones that reached overhead holding up the balcony above.

“How can you stand this?” she said, gesturing around at the remnants. Their gaunt faces, their torn and bleeding skin, the terror and pain in their eyes. 341, 231, 54, 535. So many more, dangling from the balcony above, from the wall, or trying to climb out of the floor they were trapped inside of.

“Remnants,” Kas said. Fucker barely used enough volume to warrant using his vocal cords.

“I know they’re remnants, but they’re still people. They… were, still people.” She came closer to one of the remnants sticking out of the floor. A woman, old, with only her head, neck, and one arm protruding from the floor. She scraped her nails along the metal, leaving a trail of blood under her ruined fingertips. “Is there anything of the person left?”

“Probably. Otherwise the torture would be pointless.”

She ground her teeth. “So they have to remember who they were, or all these deaths wouldn’t matter? That is fucking sick. No one deserves that.”

Kas looked at her, saying nothing. Even without eyes, he had a habit of pointing his head directly at whatever he was looking at, probably, making it easy for her to tell what he was thinking about. He didn’t understand why this bothered her.

“Then kill her, and lower her number.” He managed a tiny shrug, tail dead still on the floor.

“I…” Sighing, Mia took a step back from the remnant and looked away. It didn’t take much for her to get sucked into a cause that she had no chance of even putting a dent in. One random article on the internet, and Mia threw money at a charity, or started distributing pamphlets, anything.

David had told her if she didn’t learn how to guard her emotions and passion against random things scooping it up, she’d burn herself out. ‘The brightest flame burns quickest’ he quoted. She and her brother were empathetic, too empathetic. Much as people thought of her brother as a robot sometimes, it was because he was so much better at guarding himself against other people leeching his emotions out of him. And he was smarter than her, and better at not throwing his mental energy away into pointless causes.

She couldn’t fucking help it. Every time she saw a remnant, all she wanted to do was help. The only way she could do that, was to kill them, and what was she going to do, slaughter remnants by the millions? For what? To help them deal with a punishment more quickly, punishment Hell itself — herself — thought they deserved? And Hannah had killed—

Mia sucked in a breath. Stop it. This is Hell. The people down here deserve it. And even if they didn’t deserve years, or decades, or centuries of being tortured and slowly killed as a remnant over and over, there was fuck all she could do about it. She had to do what David told her to do, a thousand thousand times: self first, others second. You can’t do shit for others if you’re dead.

“So,” she said, forcing her eyes away from the remnant. “What’re we doing down here?”

Kas nodded toward a big door archway, the only one on this floor, and slowly walked toward it on all fours. She hesitated to follow, until he looked back over his shoulder at her, and clicked once in his throat.

“I uh… kinda regret asking to learn about this.” She gestured to the huge archway. “That looks pretty spooky.”

The eyeless dragon grumbled, and thudded his huge tail on the metal.

“Come on. I’ll keep you safe.”

“So… it’s… not safe in there, normally?”

“Nothing is.”

She did her best to match his grumble, failed miserably, folded her arms on her chest, and followed.

The archway was different than the others. They were all unique, many decorated with black metal skulls or real white skulls, black metal teeth or real white teeth; the real white teeth ones made with human teeth were particularly disturbing. This one, bigger than the others, was decorated with weird circular lumps between what looked like rib bones. Eggs?

Oh god. She sucked in a hard breath, as Kas began a slow walk down an enormous stairway. It was the first proof there were rooms that went out further than the spire did, out into the ground the spire grew out of. The stairway went straight down, no spiral. She’d half expected to look down and see a bunch of scary things underneath her, but nope, the stairway was a tunnel that cut into Hell’s depths, forty-five degrees down. She wasn’t sure if that was less, or more scary.

It got more scary. After a minute of walking down metal and stone, with the occasional dangling metal skull brazier their only source of light, the metal turned into flesh and bone. The stairs became bone. The walls became layers of ribs with web flesh connecting them. It was like walking down the inside of a gutted snaked. Thankfully they still had light, except this deep into Hell’s guts, it stopped being metal braziers, and became amber veins again, cutting across the bone ribs overhead. Each time she passed underneath a vein, it smelled just faintly of burnt meat.

Another arched doorway led them into a large room. Enormous. Fucking massive. Instead of the metal and stone, all she saw was walls of meat, and remnants growing out of the meat. Walls that reached high and low, with floors that flowed as rolling hills. Tunnels vast and long, with further, deep curves that told her eyes there was a network of huge paths, like a maze of flesh. Amber veins cut along the bone, and the walls of flesh never touched them, as if afraid they’d get burned.

Someone had decorated. Metal chains dangled from the giant rib bones holding up the huge ceiling, each with a black metal brazier holding a flame inside, some of them swaying and jingling as remnants above grabbed at anything they could. Huge metal things covered some of the walls, and only after staring at them for a second did she realize they were sort of like wardrobes or cabinets without drawers or cupboards, and covered in skulls. Real skulls. And a few statues too, more statues of Zel holding a tiny flame in her four hands. Other statues as well, of another feminine demon kind alike Zel but not. The other female tetrad species?

There was bone furniture around the cabinets, chairs of all shapes and sizes, and a few hundred thousand loose bones sitting around waiting for someone to pick up and stab or beat someone with. Some of them were in shapes she’d thought were maybe big chairs, but that couldn’t be right. So many weird shapes.

But even staring into a giant maze of flesh and bone and its gigantic rooms couldn’t hold her eyes for long. Three demons stood near one of the weird, giant metal cabinets, chatting among themselves. Clicking, chirps, all the same sort of noises Kas made, if a little higher pitched.

They were tall, almost as tall as Zel, and wore many red silk scarves that dangled over their bodies. They had wings, huge but spindly, thin, probably not able to hold any weight. They walked on hooves. They had long, thin tails, smooth and flowing. Unlike every demon she’d seen with tails, or other demons in general, these three ladies stood tall, a very upright posture. They were absolutely stacked with the biggest tits on any demon Mia had seen. But even more majestic was their four enormous horns, giving them an unusually regal look combined with their very upright posture. Like Kas, they were eyeless, and their faces were completely black. Completely, from forehead to chin. Onyx black.

Kas clicked a few times in his throat, and gestured to Mia as one of the tall, busty ladies walked toward her. That, was a lot of hip sway.

“Kas, talk Eng—Estian!” Mia said.

He grumbled. “Acelina, this is Mia.”

The eyeless, tall demon lady with the most absurd, ridiculous curves, grinned. In her obsidian visage, her mouth appeared, wide, too wide, and full of white sharp teeth.

“Hello Mia. So you’re the bitch that has all of Zel’s attention lately.”

1