Prologue: The Prophetess
3.2k 12 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Among the myriad of dimensional plans created by the primordial gods, there was one that in ancient times was devastated by a terrible apocalypse; a calamity of mystical proportions brought about by the arrogance of humanity.

They believed themselves to be the masters of the universe, who could access supreme power through their accumulated knowledge and the technology they had built, but they only attracted disaster by breaking the barrier between the planes of existence.

Demons, evil spirits and dragons roamed free across all human worlds, unleashing chaos wherever they passed while enjoying the misery of the foolish humans who gave them way to this universe; bringing to everyone what at that moment seemed like the true end of times.

Only when the gods finally descended from the heavens did the situation improve. The gods protected the remaining human races and gave them arcane knowledge that they would use to fight their enemies, no longer defenseless against those supernatural forces. However, even with the support of their gods, humanity was only able to secure a portion of the available land on the only planet left after the "Dimensional Crises". The rest remains forbidden territory in the hands of their enemies.

With a place to live, humans settled and founded the Empire of Terra, a nation that emerged from the alliance of the last 5 strongest human clans of the time, who fought alongside the Titan gods and received divine protection from some of the 12 overlords of Olympus.

This nation would exist within the Great Wall created by the gods to protect and isolate humans from the rest of the world. The immense walls were almost indestructible and it could repair itself over time, but the wall itself was not an absolute defense. Each cardinal point of the Great Wall had a 'Gate' that allowed the exit and entry of what they recognized as humans; being the only weak points of this construction carried out by divine beings.

Because of this, four of the five founding clans were given the sacred mission of defending the gates of the South, North, East and West, and the gods granted their leaders the title of Dukes and they became rulers of the lands where each cardinal point.

The leader of the fifth clan, the was the strongest clan of all in the founding period and Zeus's protégés, would be enthroned as Emperor and lead everyone within the Great Wall; acting more as a representative of an alliance of sovereigns than as a superior.

However, for centuries, only one of those sovereign families has borne the brunt of the pressure from invaders, having to muster a large fighting force to resist hordes of enemies compared to their increasingly relaxed peers.

That was the Duchy of Aswort.

An infamous territory throughout the Empire of Terra, which carried upon itself the unpleasant title of 'Land of the Mudblood' for nothing more than its large population of demihumans; variant races discriminated by the "purebloods" as inferior simply because they originated from mutations.

It was a place despised for being contaminated by the blood and bodies of "filthy barbarians"; a largely arid and cold land, worthy of the "scum of the empire."

That's because life in the north is difficult for the peasants; for the past 500 years, thousands of northern villages have almost had to depend on each other to survive, and it is doubtful that they regard the Aswort as their sovereigns. The only exceptions were the cities and towns, where the authority of the nobles was felt daily.

Unfortunately, the administration of settlements smaller than a town was for the most part ignored, and when their existence was remembered it was because the nobles wanted to tax the peasants to live in their territories; even when many of them did nothing for those who lived there other than flaunt their noble status.

There were also not many of their knights patrolling the territories, so it was not unusual for the homes of the peasant class to be invaded daily by bandits and magical beasts. Sometimes, there are entire towns that have become dens of bandits and the fate of their inhabitants is grim.

Worse still, since the enthronement of the current duke, the entire north began to experience a progressive growth of corruption.

The young duke began one day to ignore the northern administration in favor of allocating greater resources to defensive warfare for reasons he refused to make clear, and the nobles began to do whatever they wanted, causing suffering to the commoners.

The only thing the Duchy of North could boast of was being a military superpower with unmatched power compared to the rest of the Empire, with powerful professionals capable of destroying hundreds; but thousands of Devil Nests alone without leaving any surviving demonic beasts.

The chivalric orders under the Duchy of Aswort, in particular, were superhumanly stronger than the imperial knights and paladins of the Great Temple. And since the Aswort don't really discriminate against demihumans, their two highest orders of chivalry had several of those variant races in their ranks; which gave them multiple useful skills.

Furthermore, having a great fortress with powerful new generation magic cannons capable of annihilating hundreds of enemies, The Aswort and their powerful knights have managed to resist everything that was thrown against the Cardinal Gate as the guardians that protect the north of the Empire.

No matter how many of those brutal, soulless beasts attacked at once from the Great Forest of Darkness, the Aswort remained strong and victorious, in the name of their Patron God, Ares.

At least... It was like that in its glory days, but one day, that would change forever.

Because a legendary beast; The Red Dragon Empress descended upon the Duchy of Aswort on what seemed like a normal morning, unleashing the flames of her wrath upon everyone. The powerful entity easily ignored the Great Wall reaching into the heavens, catching them off guard as the dragons had had no interest in the Empire until now.

Confusion spread and humans became desperate, believing that the powerful dragons; superior beings who could even fight against gods, wanted to exterminate them. What they didn't know is that this dragon attack was a conspiracy by the Duke's enemies, which brought such calamity to countless innocent lives.

The mother dragon was intentionally drawn north, following the scent of her egg stolen by traitor knights and smuggled into the Duchy.

This was done on the orders of the Crown Prince, who hated the Duke for the "cruel act" he committed against his sister. It was a pretty twisted revenge plan where it didn't matter how many died, as long as he could get rid of the object of his anger.

A crazy personal revenge plan, in which he did not care about the loss of the strongest military power of the Empire that he would eventually lead, as well as one of the most important pillars since the national founding; focusing solely on his desire to see dead all those who provoked his wrath.

Faced with this calamity caused by the desires of a madman, all the professionals of the duchy; those who remained loyal to their sovereign, resolutely fought against the Dragon Empress without fleeing.

They were the cream of the crop, the elites among the hundreds of formidable imperial fighters, who grew up on countless battlefields and could seriously threaten the famous cavalries of the other dukes with a single squadron.

Normally, they could deal with any threat. But unfortunately... the dragons were on a different level.

Not to mention them; Even the mighty Duke, whose lineage carries the power of the war god Ares, could do nothing against a superior species. The entire territory suffered before the fury of the Dragon Empress and the horde of demonic beasts that took advantage of her attack to destroy the Cardinal Gate, devouring everything in its path.

It was only when the Dragon Empress left with her egg that the Prince, in a pretentious act of "Heroism" led his powerful allies to "save" the survivors of the horrible demonic beasts when in reality they wanted to take over what was left of the dukedom, and thus obtain for themselves the hidden treasures of Aswort and the unlimited valuable resources that are the demonic beasts, increasing their riches even more.

The prince himself also wanted to personally ensure that the Aswort family perished in its entirety. And with the palaces destroyed, the young duke's corpse almost completely burned, and his lover crushed by a wall, the very satisfied prince and his allies celebrated their unholy victory over its ruins.

Although the bodies of his children were not found, no one believed they had survived; They believed that they had simply been devoured by demonic beasts.

What they didn't know was that the heir and youngest daughter were escorted by trusted subordinates to live hidden in the Eastern territory incognito.

Those two would seek to become stronger to take revenge on the Dragon Empress and the Imperial Prince, they trained their magic and swordsmanship, and later the heir would gather a group of powerful and beautiful girls with nothing but their natural charisma to support him and they I would be intimate with him, including his younger sister...

"Wait! What the hell is that nonsense, Lady Arisella!?" The aforementioned young duke, safe and sound, shouted with anger at everything the face as he looked at the girl who was narrating a 'tragic and heroic' story about her own children.

Her beautiful but cold face now looked like that of a demon, with her eyes the same color as gold shining with powerful killing intent. Both her neck and her forehead had bulging veins that looked like they were about to burst, and her lovely silver hair; that reached up to her shoulders, It seemed to rise into the air as if it had a life of its own.

Her large, powerful hands were firmly placed on her desk, her back leaning forward like a predator ready to pounce on her prey...or in this case, the target of her wrath.

The silver ring on her hand, engraved with magical patterns, had the amethyst jewel releasing a mystical purple aura that surrounded her body, trying to suppress the anger of her master without any apparent success in the mission.

Astrian von Aswort

Coupled with her large body, she looked quite intimidating. To anyone who received all the hostility man, he might as well be a killer straight out of a horror movie.

The aforementioned girl, of particularly short stature, remained impassive with a professional expression. Although in reality, she was quite terrified and breaking out in a cold sweat from the tremendous pressure he released.

Just as she expected, saying this made him quite angry, but she had to do it; It's not like she's lying anyway...yeah, I'm fine, I'm a strong woman, this is nothing.

She mentally praised herself for managing to stay upright despite all that hostility, instead of collapsing like a newborn deer in fear.

After all, there are dark days ahead for this Empire, and for both of us, so I can't just run away without resolving things.

Arisella; a prophetess from a small town who had come to the Main Palace of Aswort solely to prevent a future disaster, she thought with determination burning in her eyes.

She, who was dressed like a noble lady, had a beautiful and sweet-looking face, with brown hair and eyes. Her hairstyle was held in place with a golden butterfly-shaped pin; which with her height made her look almost like a child.

But, nevertheless, she was the owner of a surprisingly seductive body; with smooth, porcelain-white skin that was not common among women who grew up among the lower classes, as well as large breasts that threatened to spill out of her black dress.

Arisella Bluen

(She looks like this, only without such daring clothing and with minimal skin exposure)

Altogether, she gave an impression of elegance, innocence and sensuality.

The girl sighed and continued, her melodious voice echoing through the office filled with murderous intent with an almost imperceptible tremor in it as she responded with some bravery;

"What don't I understand...? The part where the twins start a forbidden relationship or-"

"Shut up, Arisella! This is the biggest nonsense I ever wanted to hear again about my own blood!"

The duke, Astrian von Aswort, gave him a fierce look as he ordered. He even abandoned formality and called her by his name rudely.

Although the girl was a prophetess who experienced a great increase in her abilities overnight, she was sure that there was no way Astrian would believe that in the future her beautiful children would commit such a depraved on his own initiative act on their own. 

...Even completely ignoring the part where he and almost everyone in the duchy perish... Astrian really hates incest.

"My babies would never do such a thing!" Astrian exclaimed, as if it were a declaration from the God King himself, or something.

Looking at him so furiously and denying his prophecies, Arisella just sighed in frustration. She wasn't really lying; both her ability to see the future and her knowledge of his novel confirmed that fate.

That's right, Arisella is a reincarnator with knowledge of a novel; specifically any web novel in the great sea of data that is the Internet. She was just an ordinary Earthling who one day woke up in this fictional world as an insignificant extra who appears in a single episode before dying miserably.

Not only that, this is not just a random novel that she ended up in, but one in which she was the author who wrote the novel for fun with all the clichés that exist. Even more, originally... She was just an ordinary man.

Complete nonsense, right?

It can be said that his entire ridiculous story began one fateful morning, about 5 months ago if we count the time in which he became aware of his stay in an originally fictional world...

56