Chapter 40: I’m not gay, you bastard!
347 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Cliffs of Monte Cartus, 20 minutes before the meeting of two survivors in the sea of ​​blood.

As the army headed back to Monte Cartus with their horribly roaring military trucks, Ershas watched in deep bewilderment as Astrian meditated quite naturally while they were inside a moving vehicle.

Not only did they have to hear that unpleasant sound, but because those of Monte Cartus were obsessed with not wasting aether cores, not even Elder Kaiter's personal transport had stability enchantments that would allow them to not be affected by the vibrations caused for traveling on uneven terrain; solely focusing all of his magical energy on the military van defensive capabilities. 

As such, all occupants had to endure the discomfort and pain in their butt and back that this caused. 

....With the notable exception of Alica and Selena, who slept like logs in the back, and Astrian, who meditated as if he were a Buddha.

How tired do you have to be to be able to sleep like this? Those two beautiful women really tried too hard because of a certain jerk...

Anyway, the fact that Astrian could start meditating to recover his spiritual power even under these circumstances was truly surprising.

Wasn't he anxious and desperate to reunite with Arisella, his wife? Is it even possible to meditate with those emotions?

What the hell is this guy? Are you even human!?

This question haunted her every time she saw him.

Although Ershas had the powerful title of Grand Martial Master, it was something earned with excellent Qi control and high martial power; the title had nothing to do with your ability to meditate. 

If Ershas could also do the same as Astrian, he would be called the Great Immortal Monk of Nirvana (This title does not exist).

He simply couldn't do the same, especially since he was one of those very rare martial artists who focused on honing his physique through body tempering, rather than tempering his mind with the combination of meditation and martial art.

Anyway, to Ershas it was even more incredible that 'Atlas' could do this today; especially with how angry he can be at times. 

That said a lot about his talents.

This miserable bastard really has too many gifts on his person....Why are the gods so unfair? Why didn't they take pity on me...?

Can't you see that this poor Ershas needs some love too? Why did they give me such poor talent...? He wailed sadly.

If the Grandmasters of the Southern and Eastern Martial Sects were to listen to Ershas' internal complaints, they would surely vomit a mouthful of blood in indignation and anger.

You became a Martial Grandmaster like us at such a young age, junior, and you complain about not having enough talents!? Are you making fun of us!?

What's wrong with you, you fucking bastard!? If you don't like your talent, lend it to those who need it! I'll gladly take it, thank you!

Argh, you crazy bastard....so shameless! Shit! You.....!

There was no doubt that such comments would be thrown at him in waves if he even considered saying that out loud in front of them. 

Although, when it comes to the shameless Ershas, ​​those criticisms would go in one ear and out the other as he continues to complain about divine injustice.

It should be enough to be super handsome...Why give him more than he deserves? Was the goddess Aphrodite responsible, huh?

The muscular Might Guy-like barbarian looked bitterly at Atlas' handsome face, his eyes bloodshot with jealousy as he committed blasphemy on his head.

Needless to say, it's pretty pathetic that he feels inferior to the boy he helped raise a little in his youth...

For Astrian's part, he breathed in and out in certain rhythms that a normal person would find difficult to replicate. 

What he was doing was a breathing technique that greatly helps in meditation, allowing for rapid recovery of spiritual power.

Astrian wanted to meet his wife in perfect condition, not only to look better in front of her without looking pale from fatigue, but also because he wanted to be prepared to fight in case the witches were infiltrated in Monte Cartus.

He told Ershas that the Warlocks would not dare do anything if he was there, but in case they concluded that he was weakened, they could attack. As such, there was no reason to expect a natural recovery with that possibility.

Furthermore, Astrian wanted to have the necessary strength at that moment to protect his wife from all danger.

Therefore, he should not have his soul weak in case of need. In order to use his divine spark to his full capacity, it was essential to strive to recover his energy.

How great would it be if my spiritual power was almost as infinite as my sacred power...!

Astrian lamented. Even if the holy power produced by his divine spark was the closest to infinity, it would be impossible to fully harness it due to spiritual power limitations.

Although, not even the gods have infinite spiritual power....but humans were greedy, always appearing dissatisfied with something and wanting more than they really needed.

Even a divine descendant like Astrian von Aswort was not free from that nature....Or perhaps it was because the gods on Olympus themselves were also greedy?

Still, the trip back to Monte Cartus was a good chance to rest for those who fought in the shortest defensive war in Madarhem's history. They were all physically and mentally exhausted, so they didn't care much about the tremors and also fell asleep like a rock.

Except the drivers and some with post-traumatic stress... The former forced themselves to stay awake to take everyone back home, while the latter were somewhat paranoid.

That was because they were dealing with Warlocks. Even with the Duke present, it wouldn't be unexpected for them to do something stupid...since all the Witches were crazy. 

Astrian and Ershas also expected something similar, actually. 

No matter how intelligent the Witch Queen is and how she maintains some control over the other Witches, it was impossible to control all their actions and prevent them from doing stupid things that would bring her losses. 

You had to be prepared…Who knows? With their skills, those madmen could have infiltrated Monte Cartus itself even deeper than any of the Duke's spies.

However, as I thought about those things. Astrian couldn't help but frown at some inconvenience next to him that made him feel uncomfortable. With a sigh, he spoke to Ershas in a sharp tone, "....Uncle Ershas, ​​I warn you that I am not homosexual, so if you continue to stare at me with bloodshot eyes, I will have to take extreme measures to protect the chastity of my rectum"

"Shit!" Ershas became angry.

What's up with this moron? Protect the chastity of your rectum? He dared you to say ass, you stupid nobleman!

"Damn idiot! What's with that nonsense!? I'm not Gay!"

"Yes, yes, staring at me with so much passion, I'm sure that's a very heterosexual thing to do."

"Just... how does that mean he batted the other way!?"

"Well....What grown man who is on the right path according to Mother Nature would stare for 5 minutes at another grown man's sleeping face?"

Without any intention of admitting that it was out of envy towards his talent and face (Especially face) Ershas exclaimed indignantly, "What a mess! It wasn't 5 minutes! And you weren't even asleep!"

"Come on, I had my eyes closed and I stayed still, it's almost the same thing." The Duke waved his hand dismissively.

"You were just meditating, you bastard!"

"You were staring at the face of an adult man meditating, so how big is the difference? Also, are you really calling me a bastard, to the younger sister's son? It's a problem that an Uncle doesn't just stare with sexual desire to his nephew, but also insults him like that, staining the honor of his dear sister, my mother must be crying with sadness because of you in her heaven"

"...." Ershas gritted his teeth as faint traces of Qi emanated from his body.

Little Sister Estella, why did you have to give birth to this imbecile son of yours? Why did you have to have an affair with the firstborn of the previous damn duke? We wouldn't be in so much trouble with this guy if you hadn't been living in some silly romance fantasy!

Ershas sadly remembered his beautiful but naive younger sister, Estellamina, who gave herself into the arms of an irresponsible nobleman who stupidly wanted to live as an adventurer despite belonging to a powerful sovereign family, causing his poor little sister to give birth to this bombshell of time.

Yes, Atlas Bluen, better known as Astrian von Aswort, ruler of the north and the youngest Duke in history; He is actually the son of an unknown commoner, the younger sister of Ershas and Selena. 

In other words, this noble man; Unknown to everyone in high society, he was something of an illegitimate son of the previous Duke's original heir, and the biological nephew of both. 

However...since Northern Dukes do not officially take wives as a tradition, it is doubtful if Astrian can be called an illegitimate son anyway.

By the way, in all this time the driver of the truck that transported them did not say a single word or express any change in his expression; showing complete concentration on the road without giving a damn about the stupid conversation between the two men sitting next to him.

Nor did he seem to react to the Duke's incredible birth secret, as if it were something inconsequential.

That's not why anyone was surprised that the Duke was the son of an unknown commoner; if not rather because Ershas deployed a Qi barrier to block the sound that the soldier perceived from them when he sensed that his evil nephew was about to talk too much with his dirty (?) mouth.

His ability to manipulate Qi at high speed and do such a thing in seconds was truly admirable.

But that wasn't the important thing here.

“How bad do you have to be to use your mother to try to beat me in an argument….!

“What argument…? “I just said facts.”

Frustrated, Ershas exclaimed loudly, “You should at least pay attention to what comes out of your damn…!”

“H-hmm…Who is making so much noise…?”

“" ¿? ""  Suddenly, upon hearing the moan and complaining voice of a woman, the two men stopped their discussion and looked back simultaneously.

Alica, who until recently was sleeping like a baby next to Selena, gradually opened her eyes and frowned as she felt the tremors of her transport.

“Ugh…Smell of blood…? Right, I fought that little war with the undead…. I need a good shower and wash my clothes quickly…” The beautiful Cleric of the Nox race said softly with a displeased tone and a sigh.

It seemed that what bothered Alica the most after waking up was not the tremors of the trip, but having to wake up with the smell of death on her 'sacred' clothes.

Sitting down, Alica tried to get comfortable, but the shaking didn't allow her to do so. She grunted in annoyance as she stood up slightly to rub her round, shapely butt that felt sore (causing Ershas and Astrian to look away), but quickly regretted it when another jolt caused her to jump slightly, causing her to hit her head. the roof of the truck.

“Ouch!”

She exclaimed in pain, with small tears forming around her beautiful emerald green eyes. Stroking the bruised and slightly swollen area, Alica winced in pain as she looked across the seats from her and Selena.

"Eh….?" She let out a surprised voice, when she saw the man who was in front of her.

He had wild, manly silver hair that covered his neck like a lion's mane. But even with that obstruction, Alica could faintly see with keen vision his ivory-white skin, and veins protruding faintly from his neck.

He wore black knight armor with golden patterns that covered his large body almost completely, reflecting the moonlight streaming into the vehicle, highlighting its charming and elegant design.

The unknown man had such a presence that he seemed to envelop everything with his mere existence; and that could only be described as an emanation of the majesty of an unattainable king, above all common mortals.

She only looked at him from behind, but she was sure from her years of experience that he was an extraordinary man of great attractiveness. That really woke her up completely.

"Oh...." Alica's eyes shone with excitement as she exclaimed. 

In fact, they even gave the illusion of hearts made of emeralds, as if he had fallen in love at first sight...although it was just undisguised lust from someone who sees no reason to hide it in the first place.

That was because Alica was completely sure that the man in front was a handsome and sexy guy, just the way she liked them!

He's definitely the kind of man I want in my bed!

With eyes full of true passion for handsome men, Alica; who didn't remember Astrian as one of the children she took care of, was already fantasizing about having wild sex with him while she planned to get his attention and see his face.

I'm sure he is very handsome! He has to be! 

The headache miraculously disappeared without needing to use her holy power at the prospect of having sex with a handsome boy….And he also looked like a gentleman, which was even better!

Come on baby, show your face to this big sister! And then penetrate me to the core with your knight's spear! Alica thought enthusiastically, she aimed to open her erotic lips while she leaned seductively towards hers, with the intention of speaking to her.

…Well, like Nox, Alica is older than she looks, so it's not entirely wrong for her to call herself that…

As for the rest, cold sweat broke out on the faces of Astrian, who was staring firmly ahead without looking at the predatory woman behind, and Ershas, ​​whose face was trembling, noticing the situation. 

The latter, realizing that Alica, that perverted follower of Aphrodite, might say or do something she would regret later, quickly put on her best shit-eating smile and told the woman in a naughty tone that she was getting unnecessarily horny. with her foster nephew, interrupting her before she could speak.

“Oh, Alica, you're finally awake!”

“Ershas, ​​don't bother me.” Alica, normally kind and funny, waved her hand dismissively as she continued to look at Astrian. Ershas' heart ached at how clearly he despised her person, but she still continued with a slightly trembling voice.

“D-don't be like that! Look, we have to be polite since we have our beloved Duke of the North in person, you know!?”

"....Eh?"

Alica opened her mouth in disbelief and turned her head to look at Ershas with her big, round eyes, asking suspiciously.

“What nonsense are you talking about–”

Unfortunately, Alica would not have time to question the martial artist's words…

––Because suddenly, the military van stopped abruptly, making everyone shake.

"What happened!?" Selena, who was shaken enough to fall from her seat in an awkward position, screamed in pain and surprise, only to be greeted with the ridiculous sight of Alica's curvaceous butt rising, while she fell forward with her upper half between her. the front seats.

“Alica…?” Before she could ask what the hell was going on, there was an explosion and the shout of soldiers.

"Ambush! "They've locked us in a barrier!"

"I can see it, asshole!"

“It's the witches! ¡They're on the cliffs!"

"Those are Chimeras!?"

“Be careful with their [Cursed Flame]! Prepare to shoot!"

"Wath!?" Ershas widened his eyes in disbelief. Did the Witches ambush them? To them, an overwhelming combat force?

Even if they are a bunch of crazy people, this is too much! What gave these bastards so much confidence? Don't you know that the Duke and Elder Kaiter, Fifth Rank professionals, were present? Besides…

“You bastard, you said these guys would stop if you were here!”

“I only said what I had to say so that you won't talk nonsense and obediently take me to my wife!” Astrian replied through clenched teeth.

"...." I should have imagined it!

“Ehhh!? Do you have a wife!? What a pity…." Alica pouted, disappointed. 

The handsome guy she wanted to have sex with turned out to be married, so she was feeling sad. She was a shame, but she wasn't shameless enough to want to seduce someone else's husband, no matter how handsome she looked.

She wasn't a green tea bitch like Arisella (She still believes Arisella's intentions aren't pure).

To this Alica, Selena yelled from the side, “I'm confused by the sudden events, but even so, I think things are too serious to bother you whether a handsome man has a wife or not!”

Make no mistake, Selena was just as perverted as Alica...but she had priorities.

"Hehehe…"

With that idiotic conversation in the middle, everyone inside the truck quickly got out and checked the situation.

And to sum it up…things weren't looking good at all. At least, for a certain husband who wanted to quickly reunite with his wife and the soldiers who wanted to return safely to their own wives and children.

Just as he feared, the battle against the Warlocks in Madarhem was far from over...and he had not yet recovered all of his spiritual power.

Shit…

8