Tesco [2]
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack grinned mischievously as he swiftly snatched the musket from Mary's grasp, leaving her stunned and unable to react.

With a swift motion, he aimed the musket towards her nether regions, the blade teasingly grazing the sensitive area.

Mary gasped, her breath quickening as her mouth fell open. Her eyes fluttered, alternating between half-closed and fully shut, while Jack provocatively traced the tip of the blade along her crotch.

However, she snapped back to reality, redirecting the musket away from herself without uttering a word.

"I'll be keepin' me prying eyes off yer body, lass, at least 'til I find meself a willing lass to satisfy me needs. HAR HAR," Jack's voice boomed with crude humor.

Mary stood there in silence, appearing almost absent-minded, as she lightly nodded, her thoughts wandering. He's a complete scoundrel, yet...

Suddenly, Jack's voice cut through the silence once more. "Aye, let's be movin' on," he commanded.

The duo continued their journey through the intricate maze of the underground dungeon, their footsteps echoing in the dimly lit corridors.

Passing through one of the stone hallways, they encountered iron bars on either side, behind which were the wretched inhabitants - men and women alike.

Some emitted a strong odor of alcohol, dressed in tattered and worn-out clothes. The women, in particular, bore the visible signs of syphilis, with painful blisters marring their faces, a grim reminder of the consequences of their past liaisons.

The hallway was permeated not only by the stench of neglect but also the unmistakable scent of urine and feces, testament to the prisoners' confinement and limited access to sanitation, a form of degrading punishment imposed by the callous Navy.

After reaching the end of the corridor, Jack and Mary stood before a crossroads, each hallway housing small-time criminals and thieves.

Jack playfully pointed to the left, then to the right, teasingly alternating between the two options. Eventually, he settled on the right and confidently strode into it, his head held high.

As they entered the hallway, their presence caught the attention of a lone guard stationed at the far end. He grew cautious, well aware that guards assigned to the first hallway and entrance were not typically authorized to venture into the second.

Upon catching sight of Mary, a woman with long, dark blue hair and a strikingly feminine face, clad in white breeches and a dark navy coat, the guard deduced the situation.

In the Navy, only women with significant political or physical power were permitted to serve, and they often donned distinct attire, setting them apart their higher rank. 

However, uncertain if this was truly a high-ranking Navy officer, the guard politely requested, "Might I have a look at your badge?"

Walking side by side, Jack and Mary closed the distance between them and the guard. Both produced the stolen Navy badges, exchanging a knowing wink.

Mary nodded subtly and handed over her badge. As the guard's hand made contact with hers, she unleashed an electric shock, causing him to collapse to the ground.

The commotion roused some of the nearby prisoners from their slumber. Realizing the opportunity before them, they hurriedly rose to their feet, grasping the iron bars, pleading with Jack and Mary to set them free.

"Hush," Jack whispered, attempting to quiet the desperate cries for release. However, the prisoners' pleas grew louder and more desperate, some even revealing the location of the keys.

The loud pleas echoed through the corridors, reaching the ears of those in the first hallway.

"Well, there be only one way to handle this," Jack declared, a mischievous glint in his eye as an idea formed in his mind.

Assuming the guise of a pirate, he spoke with a stern, commanding voice, "Avast, ye scallywags! Silence!" 

Then, raising his voice to a thunderous roar, he declared, "We shall set every last one o' ye free, me hearties!"

Excitement rippled through the prisoners, but they heeded Jack's warning, maintaining their silence as he searched the fallen guard's body for the keys.

Once he found them, he handed the keys to the first cell on his right, cautioning, "Ye scurvy dogs, unlock all the cells in this corridor. But mark me words, should ye dare to flee before the proper hour, rest assured I'll chase ye to the ends of the seven seas." 

"And remember, tis be the day ye were saved by Captain Jack Thunder." 

With his plan set into motion, Jack left the hallway, only to be confronted by a guard positioned on the left, who inquired, "Where be Willie?"

This guard hailed from the left hallway.

"Blimey!" Jack's heart skipped a beat as he leapt back in fright, his eyes wide open like a frightened barnacle. It was as if he had come face to face with a ghostly apparition.

Thinking on his feet, Jack swiftly concocted a lie, urgency lacing his voice. "He be right yonder! I've come seekin' reinforcements. They managed to snatch him through the bars and snatch his key!"

The guard's demeanor shifted, his sense of duty heightened as he entered the hallway where the chaos unfolded, all orchestrated by Jack.

As the prisoners caught sight of the guard, they surged forward, intent on attacking him. The guard fired a shot, striking one of the prisoners, but it only fueled their rage.

Before long, the prisoners overwhelmed the guard, unleashing a torrent of blows upon him until his body lay lifeless beneath their fists and feet.

Meanwhile, Jack and Mary had already begun their descent down a staircase leading to an even more treacherous realm, populated by dangerous criminals and fearsome pirates.

Aware of the urgency imposed by the imminent riot, they swiftly leapfrogged down a dozen stairs, landing with deft precision, absorbing the impact through their nimble feet and redirecting the force to their calloused hands.

Their eyes ascended, revealing a vast dungeon that housed the most treacherous criminals and pirates. Astonishingly, only a solitary guard stood watch. 

In stark contrast to his fellow Navy guards, he donned dark gray breeches harmonizing with a matching coat. 

With long, raven-black tresses cascading down his back, his cold, obsidian eyes pierced through the darkness. A vertical scar etched a tale of past encounters, running boldly from his left eye.

The guard bore a striking resemblance to a seasoned pirate, surpassin g even Jack and the other imprisoned souls in the depths of the final dungeon.  

1