Chapter 64: Haruka Hasabe
607 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Students poured in and out of the busy cafeteria and yet Tatsuya saw something interesting, a long line was held in front of the free section of food.

Tatsuya almost couldn't hold his laughter in after seeing that 70% of the students in that line were from none other than his class.

Class D.

But he wasn't cruel enough to mock them even further and thus he ignored the glances of annoyance and even anger from his classmates before finding an empty table and collecting his food.

Tatsuya never found it pleasurable to torture or make things difficult for others.

Ok, that was a lie, maybe a little bit.

But yeah, the only reason he needed the class under his control was to make sure the women around understood that he had the strength to back his words.

As long as you didn't get in the way of his 'horny' and his 'horny plans' you were fine.

That's why he actually considered warning Hirata beforehand.

He did consider him a friend, a good one at that. But boobies came before friends, at least for him.

Not an admirable trait but hey, being a rapist murderer wasn't one either!

"11000 yen huh..." he muttered looking at his food, "Is that about $70, I might be wrong but I should be close..."

"I've been avoiding this one but oh well..."

For some reason, he couldn't find the idea of spending almost $100 on one meal right? Maybe it was his middle-class upbringing but it just felt wrong.

But since he's already committed rape and murder, what was wasting money on food that was probably overpriced?

His eyes landed on his tray once again and he gulped, licking his lips.

Tender Wagyu beef, sushi rolls with fresh seafood, and a bowl of miso soup with tofu and seaweed. For dessert, there was sweet green tea parfait with red bean paste and mochi.

It was definitely a luxurious meal.

Food was the second-best thing after rap-

Cough.

Sex.

...

After finishing, he released a contented burp.

He had grown accustomed to the stares; it would have been uncomfortable if he hadn't been receiving them since he arrived.

"So this is how the popular live? It's definitely annoying..." The fun he had from being the centre of attention has died out.

Though...

He looked at the empty table he was sitting on and felt a little sad. It was certainly boring to have lunch alone, just a few days ago the seats around him would've been full of students chatting and laughing with him.

In the end, he was also human, he too felt emotions. He didn't just feel lust.

He got up from his seat and left.

Next time, he would force Airi to have lun—

"Wait... According to her dream, she might actually like having lunch with me..." Tatsuya didn't know how to feel about that.

Was this really an anime world doing its thing or was it just a simple case of Stockholm Syndrome?

If it was, then it was quite dangerous. 

Feeling a little funny he laughed as he walked along the bustling sidewalk. He had noticed something interesting during this solo tour of his.

Now, Why would he even come to the cafeteria when he could have something hand cooked by Airi while getting a blowjob?

The only time he ever went to the cafeteria was when he was invited and that now was impossible.

The only reason he was walking around the campus randomly was to gauge a certain someone's intentions.

He noticed a few class C students trying to sneakily observe him. How could they be so bad at tailing someone?

Was Ryuen mocking him by sending such imbeciles to monitor him?

"Ryuen, please send Hiyori after me, if you do I'll tell you why I have so many points."

If Ryuen really sent Hiyori after him then he would send him a few hundred thousand points as thanks.

He had almost forgotten about her since she didn't have a significant role in the novels.

Well, at least in the later volumes there wasn't much of her, probably due to the author finding her character hard to write.

Tatsuya couldn't comprehend this. To make a character which you didn't know how to write.

"I mean, if somebody were to write me wouldn't it be easy? Though if whatever I'm doing is being recorded somewhere the one orchestrating it has to be a perverted dumbass, even more so than me."

Tatsuya scoffed before eyeing the "spies" of Class C and suddenly his eyes widened. Two girls whose names he didn't know, Ishizaki and—

What the fuck?

Why the fuck was Albert among them...?

Tatsuya felt like crying.

How could someone send a large bulky black man who was supposed to be a high schooler wearing shades to spy on someone!?

"This has to be a joke... Maybe I'm just overthinking it? They could just be hanging out, yeah that could be it."

After lying to himself he went back to class. Since there was no Hiyori in the group he lost interest. Ah~ that cute little angel, he couldn't wait to have his hands on her.

He was half tempted to skip class and just rush into Class C before fucking her on the spot. Just imagining it had him horny.

Well, at least he'll have a new avenue to dispose of his lust of today.

His eyes travelled to his phone and he smiled.

...

Classes ended pretty quickly.

Well, considering I slept through most of it that was reasonable but for now, I had something more important to attend to.

I rushed back to my dorm room and fixed it up. Though I didn't care about much of this world having a basic sense of hygiene and discipline was necessary.

Thankfully, my dorm wasn't that dirty. I mean that was expected considering I spent most of my time in Airi's dorm room.

Poor girl, I should help her clean up next time. Might make her fall in love with me even more.

After seeing her dream I had no doubts about her feelings but then again the feelings weren't mutual so I didn't give it much thought.

Since cleaning up was done I decided to make some hot chocolate once again.

Was I addicted to it?

Yes.

Did I care?

No.

Knock! Knock!

Oh, she's here. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

And there she was, standing in front of the door with a blank expression. Her long blue hair had my eyes drawn to it, such a wide variety of hair colours were always fascinating to me.

"Come in," I said breaking her out of her reverie.

Her eyes glistened as she smiled hesitantly before walking in. This wasn't like her, she was supposed to be someone who would always be cheerful around her close friends.

So was I no longer on that list?

Hmm...

________________

Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 

11