Chapter 66: Price To Be Paid
457 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karuizawa.

Had she come due to the deal I made with her? But she usually came at night, why was she here so early? Class had just ended.

I assumed she would be hanging out with her friends or helping Hirata considering she was his 'girlfriend'.

Nonetheless, I couldn't keep standing silently. I was tempted to message Karuizawa, to tell her to leave but I decided against it.

She'll have to pay for ruining my time with Haruka.

I opened the door and acted surprised after seeing Karuizawa standing there. She looked equally shocked, probably not expecting to find me with someone else.

That too with, Haruka, someone I had stopped talking with.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt," Karuizawa stammered, avoiding eye contact. Perhaps she sensed my annoyance and that caused her to momentarily forget her gyaru act.

Haruka glanced at her, clearly curious about her behaviour and a bit uncomfortable, wondering why Karuizawa, Hirata's girlfriend of all people would come to my dorm, alone.

To Haruka, this must be incredibly odd. Why was Karuizawa visiting the one that had broken her boyfriend, made him miserable?

I motioned for Karuizawa to come in, deciding to address the awkward situation.

"I thought I told you to come at 6," I suddenly said, confusing her but Karuizawa had her own talents, she quickly responded with a shake of her head—

"I'm sorry, I thought it would be better to come early. I guess I'm interrupting you and Hasabe-san." She eyed Haruka.

You don't say?

For a moment I debated whether I should kill her but considering she was a pretty girl I'll let it slide. It was technically my own fault since I was forcing her to come and kiss me every day.

"Well, yes you were. Can you wait for a few minutes?"

Karuizawa nodded, "Yeah, sure."

I closed the door again and sat back down in front of Haruka. She still had a cute red face.

"Uhm..." She stuttered before taking a big breath, "Karuizawa-san..." 

"Don't worry about it, I wanted to talk to her regarding Hirata. My actions have hurt my friend but it was a necessity. I really hope I'll be able to get him back to normal and I think that Karuizawa, his girlfriend would be of great help."

"Really!?" She sounded surprised.

"What? You thought I was some inhumane monster?"

"Of course not!" She let out a little laugh, clearly feeling better.

She must feel relieved.

After hearing my words, Haruka had an enlightened expression on her face. She had also noticed Hirata's behaviour, I was sure of it.

The class meant a lot to Hirata, that was evident.

She got up and bowed slightly, "Thank you for taking care of me, Yama-kun!" She smiled brightly and I was stunned for a second before I smiled back.

"Of course, Haru-chan." She froze, clearly surprised. Her face turned red for another moment.

This was me acknowledging her feelings. For a long time, she was the only one calling me by a nickname while I simply opted to use her first name.

But now addressing her by a nickname, I was telling her that I wanted her, that I approved of her feelings.

She felt that and quickened her pace, turning around at the door and smiling at me once more.

"I'll see you later, Yama-kun!" She waved her pretty little hand at me. I waved back and she left, the beautiful smile on her face still present.

As she left I heard the faint sound of a conversation, was she talking with Karuizawa?

Hmm...

After a few seconds, the sounds disappeared.

"You can come in now," I spoke and Karuizawa walked in. She had a distasteful expression on her face.

"What?"

"You're seriously the worst." She said and I chuckled.

"Took you long enough to realise." 

Her face distorted into a mix of different emotions as she ultimately sighed. A trapped bug like her had no right to complain, all she needed to do was obey.

"Do you not feel bad for her?"

"Why should I?" I said without hesitation and she was surprised.

"You're clearly betraying her! You're using me while trying to form a relationship with her! You're just fooling her!" She sounded angry.

"Why do you care Karuizawa?"

"Why shouldn't I?" She retorted.

This girl needed a reality check. It seemed like I was being too soft on her.

"Alright, then is it fine if I reveal your past to everyone? If you're fine with that I'll be the best boyfriend Haruka could ever ask for."

She flinched and lowered her head. Obviously, she wasn't going to accept that.

"You're just as selfish as me, don't try to take the moral high ground while you bully other timid girls to maintain your status. Your past isn't an excuse for your actions, Karuizawa."

She started trembling, I couldn't see her face but I was sure any more and she might actually cry.

"Look at it from the bright side, as long as she doesn't know isn't it fine? Don't we humans prefer a blissful dream to a cruel reality?" I said softly and she looked up in surprise.

"But..."

"C'mon Karuizawa, we both know you don't care much about Haruka. Are you mad about the fact that I used you and your group to raise the average of the class?"

Yes, I was finally beginning to understand her snappy behaviour today. Usually, she wouldn't try to argue and just finished her task before leaving.

"It was a win-win scenario for both of us. You got to raise your status as someone reliable among your group, solidifying your status while I got rid of three eyesores."

I made it painfully clear that she was benefiting from whatever I was doing, and that she should absolutely not go against me.

"You don't have to fight against it, just accept your role and go with the flow. Now come here." I beckoned her over.

Karuizawa nodded with a hint of relief and walked over to me. Maybe kissing me was something she was more used to than talking with me since most of our talks were just me breaking her as much as I could.

Maybe once she's more comfortable I'll try to progress our relationship to 'friends'.

I patted my lap and she quickly climbed on top of me, a movement she was quite used to now. I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her in closer.

Her face turned red for a moment before she breathed in while closing her eyes, lowering her head in the process.

Her soft glossy lips met mine as her body trembled.

Karuizawa Kei who had a 'boyfriend' was now sitting in another man's dorm, kissing him for her future.

But she was in for a surprise if she thought this kiss would end as usual.

There was a price to be paid for disturbing me.

_____________________

Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy

11