Chapter 68: What A Bad Day…
1.7k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I flashed my cock in front of her terrified face. The long shadow of cock covered her face as she looked at me with terrified eyes.

"N-no..." She mumbled in a daze but I couldn't care less, I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer. My cock was resting on her face as each breath she exhaled blasted against my cock.

What a pleasurable feeling.

I was sure Karuizawa felt more distressed, her nose was blocked by my pubes and my manly scent might be permanently ingrained in her.

Well, jokes aside I rubbed her face before trying to pry her mouth open with my fingers. My silence was probably the most terrifying part of this for Karuizawa.

I for one when not horny loved to talk. It was the best activity one could indulge in. The greatest boon that humanity possessed was the ability to communicate with one another. 

Ah, I always get sidetracked...

"Open up." I said casually but she resisted which confused me, "I don't understand you. Did you think the relationship you and I have would end with us just kissing, every time?"

I was genuinely curious so I stopped and moved a bit back. Just enough for her to not have my cock stuffed against her nose.

Karuizawa froze and her body trembled as she looked at me, she shakily looked away from my cock and met my gaze.

Now, it was time. How would she answer me?

She flinched before parting her lips.

The moment she opened her mouth I slammed my cock in, surprising her. I grabbed both sides of her head and thrust my dick along her mouth-pussy roughly.

The suddenness of the situation and the panic in her eyes made my dick twitch madly.

Hahaha, get trolled.

Why the fuck would I get philosophical during rape? It would be so much better for her if she was just obedient.

Her nails scratched against my thighs and her legs kicked here and there as I facefucked her. Interestingly enough she made no attempt to bite my dick in half, unlike a certain someone.

Moments like these made me deeply realise the difference between each 'character' and every 'trait' they had.

Karuizawa was a submissive girl by nature, unlike the strong-willed Kushida.

These people really were human huh...

I guess there's no point in trying to theorize against it constantly.

I've already come to terms with the fact that I feel no remorse over my actions and it'll be the same whether she was or anyone was real or not.

Her wet mouth slobbered my cock and her eyes were full of tears which I wiped with my thumb. A few seconds later I grabbed her head and kept her in place as thick amounts of cum swam down her throat.

I controlled the amount, keeping it enough to fill her mouth but just enough to not spill.

Karuizawa's tongue wriggled around my cock in panic, but poor girl...

That would just make the taste of my jizz deeper for her.

I withdrew and she unwillingly gulped it down before breaking into a coughing fit.

"You!" She cried out but my eyes shot open in panic as I snapped my head towards the door. The minuscule movement of the door knob made all the muscles in my body active.

In reality, it was nothing to panic over but my body moved on its own. I grabbed Karuizawa, one hand wrapping around her waist and the other one clamping her mouth.

A bloody hook extended from my back, grabbing Karuizawa's shoes and throwing them behind the shoe case.

With inhumane movements, I dashed towards the washroom and locked it with Karuizawa and me inside.

I didn't care how bewildered Karuizawa was and silently applied force on her body, indicating her to keep quiet.

Karuizawa shivered due to my gaze and cried silently.

A few seconds passed in silence.

"Yama-kun?" Haruka's voice travelled over.

Why the fuck was she back? Today had to be the shittiest day ever.

I pressed my body against Karuizawa as she was pressed against the door of the washroom. My dick rubbed against her soft butt.

I slowly grinded against her, as if to vent my feelings.

"Haru-chan? What happened?" I asked, standing near the door.

There was just a door separating her and us, just a single separation that didn't allow her to see the degeneracy taking place silently.

I calmly rubbed against Karuizawa's butt as she silently struggled, my hand still over her mouth.

"Ah, did I disturb you? I'm sorry I had something to tell you but... but the earlier conversation had me..." Her voice turned low but there was a hint of sweetness in her voice, "... overwhelmed."

"It's fine Haru-chan. You can tell me right now, I was taking a shower. Oh and if you don't mind how about waiting for about 15 minutes? I'll be done soon." I subtly pointed out that she was disturbing me, subtly telling her to get the fuck out.

I should've locked the door, what a silly mistake.

"Oh, no no!" I couldn't see her but she was probably waving her hands in protest, I squeezed Karuizawa's behind harder, "I don't want to disturb you. I'll message you about it later.

How soft.

My hands roamed around her thigh, occasionally rubbing along her slit. Karuizawa had already given up.

Even the faint signs of resistance from earlier were gone. Perhaps Haruka's presence had made her forcefully accept her situation.

A single mistake and her secret might be out.

In that case...

My heartbeat sped up as I grinned. I removed my hand from Karuizawa's mouth and as expected she didn't let out a single sound. I forced her to place both her hands on the door for support as her butt stuck out towards me.

"No. Stay Haru-chan, it's fine if you want to talk. You're not inconveniencing me." I spoke strongly and Karuizawa shuddered before looking back at me with fear and disbelief.

You understand now, don't you?

She understood what I was saying from the movement of my lips.

My smile widened.

"Is... I guess that's alright then." Haruka muttered, "Well, I was approached by Kyou-chan in the morning. When you and Horikita-san went to talk with each other."

"Hmm? How did you know I went to talk with Suzune?" I rubbed my erection against Karuizawa's slit through her panties while I played with her breasts, squeezing and kneading them to my liking.

Karuizawa bit her lip as she looked down.

I purposely increased the heat radiating from my cock and for Karuizawa it should almost feel like it was stinging.

The heat was practically coursing through her body and she was starting to sweat. Her face had turned red and there were signs she was going to start panting soon.

I pressed against her crotch even harder, as if I wanted to fuck her through her panties.

"That's such an innocent question, Yama-kun." Haruka giggled, but there was nervousness behind her laugh.

Oh, did my calling Horikita Suzune bother her?

"Both of you left class at the same time or rather it was almost like Horikita-san was chasing after you. It wouldn't be hard to guess that you both talked."

"I see. That made sense." I replied casually, focusing more on rubbing my dick against Karuizawa's bubbly soft thighs.

"About Kyou-chan... She asked me for help, it's somewhat related to you."

I wonder why Kushida was approaching Haruka of all people, whatever she wanted she could just tell me directly.

"Kyou-chan asked me to see if you could well..." Haruka hesitated, increasing my curiosity, "If you could help the class a bit..."

"Oh?"

_____________________

Read Advanced Chapters— Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy

Join for some spicy BDSM ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

14