Chapter 60: Plans And Future+ Risky Game!
703 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N- Sorry for the lack of updates, my health hasn't been the best. Thankfully I've recovered and we should be back to our normal update schedule. And to just to give a perspective of how bad my health was, I was unable to even write the latest chapters on patreon the past two days which were just fucking lemons, that was the state of my body lmfao. (Don't mind the cheeky pun)

Well nevermind, everythings well now. Enjoy!
_______________________________

Airi rushed to 'him' and hugged 'him' tightly.

"Hahaha, what's wrong?"

'His' voice was gentle as 'he' wrapped 'his' hands over her body.

Airi snuggled into his chest, "Nothing I missed you."

"It's only been a day though,"

'He' teased her before softly rubbing her back.

"I've gotten you a gift." The conversation jumped and seemed to be a bit mechanical but it was most likely due to it being a dream.

Tatsuya's eyes widened as his dream counterpart was now on one knee before Airi and in his hand was a silky small red box. The lid was opened and a shiny diamond ring peeked out.

Suddenly the world shook and everything rumbled.

The scene changed.

Tatsuya who was dream diving was now standing alone in the house with no one in sight. While still confused he looked around and noticed something.

It was a picture frame consisting of a family of three.

Tatsuya silently stared at it for a few seconds before chuckling, "How unfortunate..."

He closed his eyes and exited the dream realm.

...

Tatsuya's eyes jolted open and he looked around warily before remembering what happened. He had barged into the sleeping beauty's dream.

He felt as if he had woken up from a nap.

"A normal happy family huh..." He found it hard to comprehend.

Why was this girl dreaming about such a future with her rapist?

"How absurd," he shook his head with mirth before standing up and letting out a yawn. It was already 11 pm.

"I was in her dreams for twenty minutes?" Tatsuya frowned before letting out a sigh, "I wonder if there's a way to reduce the time consumption."

He rubbed his chin before glancing at the sleeping Airi. Oh how beautiful she was, the serene look on her face lit a fire in his heart.

"Should I wake her up for another round?" He contemplated squishing her juicy thighs.

He climbed on top of her and removed the cover on her. The sight of the sleeping girl that belonged to him was extremely arousing.

Suddenly his eyes lit up and he thought of something. He pulled her just till her head was hanging off the edge of the bed.

He was careful with his movements, he didn't want to wake her up.

He grabbed his dick and stroked it for a few seconds before placing it on her soft lips. Every breath she exhaled landed on his dick.

Maybe because he had to be careful and that his movements were slow, he felt his heart race. But soon he was bored by simply rubbing his dick on her face.

He grabbed her nose and blocked it by pinching it with his fingers. Airi fidgeted in her sleep and Tatsuya watched her carefully.

He could've used his fingers to pry her mouth open but the probability of her waking up would also grow.

In just a few dozen seconds Airi opened her little mouth and Tatsuya grinned before pushing his cock inside her mouth slowly.

Inch by inch he filled her mouth before letting out a sigh of relief. He started moving slowly and gently while rubbing her nipples over the clothes she was wearing.

The whimpering Airi was still somehow asleep, her pouty lips were wrapped around his cock while her tongue moved about randomly, sometimes licking him or resting at the base of his cock.

It was annoying how he had to move so slowly but maybe that was partly why it was so exciting and pleasurable.

He face fucked the sleeping girl leisurely and after a few minutes released it inside her mouth. He controlled the volume and made sure it was swallowable.

He didn't remove his cock from her mouth and forced her to swallow it down in her sleep. She grimaced for some odd reason before her face returned to normal.

"Was it still too much? Oops."

He gently raised her head before repositioning her and tucking her back in bed. He wiped the non-existent sweat off his forehead, "Wooh, what a workout."

He took a few steps back and raised his hand with a curious look, his attention no longer on Airi.

He stared at the empty space and lightly narrowed his eyes as a sphere of blood appeared on top of his hand, hovering silently with an ominous glow. 

He controlled the liquid as the smell of rusty metal invaded his senses. He created various shapes using it before making a pair of wings.

"I swear if this works..." His blood rushed behind him and merged behind his back before squiggling and expanding into a pair of bloody wings.

The shape wasn't perfect, mostly because Tatsuya sucked at visualising things. He grumbled before loading the computer, he would have to search for detailed research on how a human could fly if they had wings.

While the computer loaded, he grew frustrated with this basic ass 2015 PC. As someone from 2023, he felt like he was in the stone age.

He patiently waited for the PC to boot up.

Now that he wasn't horny anymore he decided to get familiar with the abilities he had. The class was already under his control and his plans for the other classes would slowly start taking shape.

Till the Island exam, he had quite a bit of free time.

He had also planted the seeds of love into Kushida, Karuizawa, Chabashira and Horikita.

He was playing a very dangerous game.

One wrong move and all the build-up would be gone. Women in love— No.

Humans that fell into the trap of love were the most dangerous of humans. Love made one irrational, and could change the course of one's life forever.

And if he were to guess anything from the dream he observed earlier, Airi was going down the same path.

He was curious.

Curious to see how far he could go while pulling the strings. Could he maintain a five-way relationship while balancing his time with each of them?

He was walking on an extremely tight rope.

His lips unwillingly curled up as the madness in his heart was slowly inching out.

Rationality? Calmness?

Such things didn't exist when given a normal human such abilities. To free a normal human of consequences was extremely dangerous.

Only Tatsuya knew how hard he was controlling himself.

The only reason he was not directly raping every female in sight was to gather more control over himself.

Those who walked without a rational mind were the first to dance with death.

He let out a chuckle.

"Tomorrow's class... It's going to be interesting. I wonder how everyone will behave. Hirata is broken, and Chabashira has to deal with the fact that the one who is destroying her class is in love with her. Kushida is completely under my control till I expel Horikita. Horikita herself has to deal with the inferiority complex I've forcibly instilled in her. Would it affect her? Or will she improve upon herself and still try to fight me?"

"And... Ayanokouji—"

"Will he live his life peacefully without disturbing me till I leave this world or will he go against me, seeking the defeat he always wished for?"

_______________________

Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 

16