Chapter 62: Her Doubts
596 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was able to get back my youth. At least, that’s what I thought.

Had he lied to me? Would he expel me too if I was 'worthless'?

Doubts began creeping in my mind.

His growing indifference to me had left me in a state of panic. Was all the care and interest he showed me just an act?

It felt heartbreaking.

I was beginning to regret my decision, I shouldn't have tried to make friends in the first place. Karuizawa's group was incredibly toxic and the way they sniped at each other covertly was disgusting.

I didn't like Karuizawa as well, her attitude was incredibly bitchy. I tried my best to get along with them but it was impossible.

I should've been a loner from the start, that would've been better. The false hope of leading a normal life had led me astray.

Involuntarily a sigh escaped my lips.

It was fine.

At most, I'll go back to being a loner. 

It was fine...

I looked over the class. The air in the room was incredibly depressing.

I still can't believe Tatsuya would treat the class like this.

Giving the class hope before stripping it away was nothing but the devil's work. There was no other way to describe his actions.

Was Tatsuya really the right choice? My heart was warning me, it was throbbing painfully as my thoughts swirled.

I'm glad that three perverts were gone, and if I were to think like that, Tatsuya's actions didn't seem too bad. 

The very fact they wanted to place cameras in the changing room was disgusting. Now that I think about it maybe Tatsuya hadn't made a wrong decision.  

But in the end, he hurt the class.

Maybe... Maybe if Horikita didn't expose him we could've just let this matter pass over. I don't understand Hirata's behaviour, why had he so desperately tried to save them?

Was the extent of his kindness really that far?

It felt sketchy.

But just as I was doubting his intentions I noticed that the class had gone incredibly quiet. It was as if someone had pressed the mute button.

Even the occasional whispering had disappeared.

What happened?

I was startled and my head snapped to the door.

I understood the class' reaction.

The class went silent, and he walked in, calm as ever. No one dared to talk to him, and even Hirata remained motionless as ever and he barely glanced at Tatsuya before shifting his gaze away.

My breath hitched as he passed by my seat without greeting me. He sat down in his seat and plugged his earphones in before closing his eyes.

A few heads turned, most glancing at him occasionally. I'm sure they must've felt betrayed, especially the girls.

It was unnerving how his mere presence had turned the atmosphere so pressing. Usually, he would be greeted harmoniously upon entering the class but after what happened yesterday that was impossible. 

"Yama-kun..." I whispered to myself.

Maybe I'll be forced to stop calling him that.

...

Chabashira walked in with a steady gait, the look on her face frigid. She noticed the state of the class immediately and wasn't surprised.

Her eyes briefly flickered to Tatsuya before she returned her gaze to the class. She contemplated whether she should try to motivate them or let them deal with it on their own.

Tatsuya's words still lingered in her mind. 

If she were to describe him in one word it would be— Delusional.

She didn't expect his motives to be so foolish. He wanted to have a relationship with her... She couldn't help but scoff.

Even if she were to disregard the age gap her heart had closed off years ago. There was no place for any other.

He would only be disappointed.

Thoughts like these clouded her mind as she mechanically finished class. The dates of the final exams would be soon announced and the special exam would be held during the summers.

The Island Exam.

She could already imagine the sheer chaos that would occur should Tatsuya go out of control. She could only hope the class would go back to normal.

If things were to go like this and should Tatsuya stop helping the class, the destruction of Class D was imminent.

If that were the case...

"I'll have to take a dangerous gamble..." She whispered to herself as she announced the end of class. 

Her eyes briefly travelled to the calm-looking brown-haired boy.

Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

With that, she exited class without sparing Tatsuya another glance.

...

Hmm, is she trying to avoid me?

I wouldn't be surprised. To her I was just a kid drunk on power, someone who was probably delusional.

Chabashira Sae...

I'd deal with her eventually but for now—

I glanced at the message on my phone and a smile slipped.

It was just like her, she wouldn't hesitate to take the initiative.

I got up and noticed a few people flinching. Were they really that shaken up by me? Hadn't I just expelled three troublesome students?

Ignoring Kushida's odd glances and Karuizawa's hesitant face I walked out of class and headed towards the rooftop.

In the meantime, I sent a message to Hasabe.

I'm actually feeling bad for the poor girl, I'll have to fix her stress by today, the way she looked at me was pretty pitiful.

Like an abandoned puppy.

After telling her to meet me in my dorm room after today's classes I waited patiently. The wind whistled through the cloudy sky as the sun peeked out repeatedly.

How beautiful.

Nature was truly transcendent. I've always been subconsciously attracted to it even from my previous life. 

I leaned against the railing and the sound of light footsteps entered my ears.

Soon the door opened once again and I was greeted by a beautiful individual.

Her long silky black hair cascaded down her back reaching her waist with one braid tied with a pink bow.

Her eyes were a shade of gradient red.

She had her usual stern look on her face but the confusion and hesitation in her eyes were so beautiful.

Her slim yet well-endowed body was arousing.

We were alone on the rooftop and it was unlikely anyone would come here at the moment.

This was dangerous.

It was extremely dangerous.

A moment of slipping up and this conversation might just lead to me raping her here and then, without a moment of hesitation.

"Since you called me here might as well speak up," I said.

We were both looking at each other silently but the breaks between classes were only ten minutes each.

I also needed a conversation to distract myself.

"I want an explanation."

She got straight to the point, her beautiful crimson eyes glaring at me.

"Your words last night... What did you mean by that?"

________________________

Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 

17