22: Ready…
182 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: 8, 9, 10, 11 got edited. enjoy)

.

.

.

.

[Kansas, Middle of no where.]

The sound of the IOT glass door slid open, revealing two silhouettes stepping out of it. They emerged from a building that resembled a countryside market.

.

+Akemi POV+

.

"Where in the heck are we?" Voiced her brother, the male twin of the sibling duo, as he said this. The lone tumbleweed, drifting past in the silence, was a stark reminder of how far removed they were from any semblance of civilization.

"Beats me, seems like we're in the middle of nowhere." She replied her assessment was no more comforting. Her eyes scanned the horizon as dusk began to paint the sky in shades of orange and purple. The isolation was palpable, and with nightfall approaching, the urgency of their mission became all the more apparent.

She pulled out her device to gain extra information regarding the task and briefly glanced towards her brother, who was doing the same.

The screen glowed softly in the dimming light as she reviewed the details of their quest, a task that seemed all the more surreal against the backdrop of their current location.

.

.

Xxxx

__Mission(s)__

W3:

● A bit of troll-ing:

Objective(s):

When both Muriel and Courage left to go visit the store near them, Eustace got captured by underground trolls. Holding him captive until they get what they want. Free old Eustace.

Difficulty: ☆ | Easy.

Reward(s):

︎ 250 SC

︎ New title

5 (AP)

︎ 5 (STR)

.

Xxxx

.

.

"We need to get this over with. If somehow 'trolls' exist here, then who knows what else is out there," she voiced, her determination was evident as she pocketed her device. Her hand rested near the hilt of her dagger, ready to draw at the first sign of danger. The concept of trolls, something out of folklore, now a potential reality in this desolate place, added an edge of unpredictability to their mission.

Asahi's sudden realization broke her out of her thoughts. "Come to think of it, isn't Courage the dog's name of that old lady? Do they live nearby? If so, we can get more intel about that Eustace dude." That sparked a glimmer of recognition in her thoughts.

Asahi later pocketed the device with one hand while the other held his heavy bat.

Akemi's gaze sharpened and drifted back to the lone black road that stretched ahead into the horizon, the asphalt ribbon cutting through the desolate landscape. "It's a possibility they live close by," she mused, her voice tinged with hope yet shadowed by uncertainty. "Unless that old lady came in for a road trip." Her words hung in the air as she delved into her memories, seeking clues from their brief interaction regarding the elderly woman at the store.

.

~~

An older woman approached the supervisor's tall figure. Despite his unusual appearance, she seemed unphased.

"Oh my, you must be the manager of this place. Nice costume," she remarked, a gentle chuckle in her voice that spoke of amusement rather than fear or confusion.

"I didn't know a market was being opened near where we lived. Oh, How lucky for us! We won't have to travel miles to shop for ingredients. Ohoho," she expressed jovially.

~~

.

Akemi's reflection faded, the flashback providing the pivotal insight they needed. "They do live nearby," she concluded with newfound determination. The mention of the Market's convenience for the elderly lady dispelled any notion of a road trip. "It's best that we search for signs along the road. It could be our best chance," she proposed, turning to look at her brother.

Though wearied by their uncertain journey, Asahi nodded in agreement. "This may take a while, but sure. Let's go." Asahi pulled out a manga to entertain himself along the way. The twins later ventured as their silhouettes were swallowed by the encroaching night.

.

.

The monotony of their journey under the stark moonlight was taking its toll on Asahi. "I should've brought more copies." He lamented, a bored expression masking his face. The barren desert landscape, with its unending road and the absence of any landmarks, offered little in the way of entertainment or diversion.

Asahi's boredom was beginning to irritate Akemi to the point where she was almost ready to lash out in frustration. The endless moaning was grating on her nerves, each complaint testing her patience. She took a deep breath, preparing to confront him, but halted as her eyes caught a glimmer of hope in the distance, a signpost.

"Quit it, Asahi! Look, we've got a clue as to where we are." Her irritation faded as she pointed towards the sign standing in the distance. It was a moment of reprieve from their aimless wandering, a sign that their journey might not be in vain.

"Finally," Asahi groaned, his voice carried relief, a way that would indicate how far they were from civilization.

.

Just as they were about to cross the road to walk in the side of the sign, the serenity of the night was shattered by the roar of an approaching engine. An invasive, startling sound tore through the calm, a stark reminder that they were not entirely alone, even in this remote wilderness. It didn't stop for those that were crossing the road. They turned in unison towards the noise, eyes narrowing as headlights sliced through the darkness, revealing an oncoming vehicle.

.

Akemi was about to evade, only to be swiftly pulled by her brother's swift actions. 

.

The sound of the vehicle's brakes screeching filled the air as it came to a sudden, jarring halt just meters away from where they stood, dust billowing around it like a cloak. The abruptness of the stop added layers of tension and uncertainty to their strained nerves.

.

As the car halted, the sound of stereotypical Asian music blared out from what seemed to be the car radio. She and her twin exchanged a quick, wordless glance. This was the first sign of other people they had encountered since arriving in this strange, lonely place.

"Watch where you going, you fool!" Said the driver as he held a fist to those in front. His appearance was ordinary; nothing stood out except his noticeable scruffy black hair and black sunglasses.

"Hah?! You were the one who was close in running us o-!" Asahi couldn't hold back his indignation, ready to confront the driver head-on.

"Zip it, Asahi!" She intervened and clasped a hand over her brother's mouth, was as much about not to ruin a potential chance to find their way out of here. "I apologize for this idiot, haha... anyways, we're lost and hope you can help us out?" Her words were laced with a hopeful note, an attempt to pivot from confrontation to cooperation.

"Hm? What you want." the driver responded in his typical Chinese accent, his demeanor shifting from hostility to guarded curiosity.

.

.

.

.

[The Market.]

A middle aged woman is seen navigating her way in the endless aisles, wearing the Market's garment, she made her way to the counters to meet with one of her colleagues/friend.

.

+Kanae POV+

.

'It hasn't been long since I started working here, but one thing I know for sure is that this place defies normalcy,' she mused, her thoughts wandering as she navigated through the seemingly infinite aisles. The horizon stretching endlessly before her served as a constant reminder of the place's enigmatic nature.

Her hand slipped into her pocket almost instinctively, retrieving the device that had become her guide in navigating the domain. As she swiped through the screen, her eyes landed on the list of mundane tasks. However, her focus was directly on the mission that was assigned to her by the entity Kazuhiro.

.

.

Xxxx

__Mission(s)__

W5:

● A survivor's saint:

Objective(s):

Rescue and shelter 50 survivors from this chaotic world.

Difficulty: ☆☆ | Neutral.

Reward(s):

︎ 5000 SC

︎ New ability

︎ New function

︎ New title

︎ 5 CTP

10 (AP)

︎ 10 (STA)

︎ 10 (AGI)

︎ 10 (CON)

.

Xxxx

.

.

Kanae's steps were measured, each echoing softly in the vast, seemingly boundless space. She inquired about what those missions were, and the highlight of the response was "completing tasks in different worlds." She murmured from her earlier chat with her supervisor. Her supervisor informed her that her task would align with her world, making it ever so convenient for her.

She gently exhaled and slid the device back into her pocket, its screen darkening as it nestled against the fabric, becoming just another item to carry. The act was automatic, but her mind was far from quiet, wrestling with the implications of her new life within the Market's confines. 'Will this be my existence now? A series of tasks, each ticked off one by one?' The thought was both grounding and strangely disconcerting. This wasn't just any job; at times, it felt perilously close to the mundane reality she took part in. Yet, no sense of regret had crept in, not yet.

As Kanae neared the entrance, her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. She revisited her earlier conversations with Kazuhiro. His admission that he wasn't the one ultimately in charge of this realm had struck a chord with her, hinting at the existence of powers even greater within this enigmatic place.

She also questioned about a familiar boy she saw at the entrance, and his response was nonetheless disappointing. She, has to confront the school's prodigy to inquire more about his decision, she might have a certain idea of why he chose this path.

Coupled with her friends' reactions when she announced her employment, holding her new garments and the device, it all felt like a distant memory now, yet these decisions led her to this pivotal moment.

Her determination to find her daughter had been met with concern from her friends, their silence a mix of resignation and support for her chosen path. Now, as she retraced her steps back to them, fresh from completing a task, the weight of her journey and the choices that had brought her here felt more pronounced than ever.

The main entrance loomed ahead, but the scene that greeted her was far from what she expected.

Kanae's approach was halted by the unexpected sight of Yuko, pacing back and forth with a look of anxiety that seemed to deepen the closer Kanae got. "Yuko?" Kanae's voice, laden with concern, cut through the tense atmosphere, drawing Yuko's attention immediately.

"Kanae?!" Yuko's response was almost instantaneous; she closed the distance between them. Now facing her friend, Kanae could sense the palpable worry that enveloped Yuko.

The absence of Mr. Miyamoto was noticeable, and before Kanae could voice her concern, Yuko preempted her question with a rush of words. "It's been minutes, and they have yet to arrive. Miyamoto-san went out to investigate and it's been a minute now since his departure. It makes me wonder if something happened." Her voice, quivered with unease, revealed the depth of her worry.

Kanae's mind raced as she considered the possibilities. 'The door wouldn't have locked them out, would it?' she speculated. The thought was unsettling; she hoped that it wasn't the case.

"I'll have to confront Kazuhiro-san about this," she said as she gently pushed Yuko away and was about to confirm this with him.

.

Kanae's resolve to seek the supervisor was momentarily halted by the familiar beep of the glass door at the entrance. The potential arrival made her heart skip a beat. 'Could it be?' she pondered. She turned towards the sound, her eyes scanning the entrance with anticipation.

.

The doors opened, revealing multiple silhouettes, a group emerging into the expansive interior. The leading figure soon became identifiable as Takashi, Yuko's son, followed closely by several individuals who had sought refuge in the gymnasium. The sight was a relief, a tangible answer to the worries that had clouded the air moments before.

"Takashi!" Yuko's voice broke through the tension, her relief palpable as she dashed towards her son. The embrace they shared was one of relief, a physical manifestation of the worry and love that had consumed Yuko during their absence. Her eyes darted over him, searching for any sign of harm, a mother's instinct to protect her child overriding all else.

"Oka-sa-"

Takashi's attempt at a greeting was cut short by his mother's urgent inquiry. "What took you so long!" Yuko's words were a blend of relief and reprimand, the relief of seeing her son safe clashing with the fear that had gripped her heart.

"It's not the boy's fault, Komuro-san," Mr. Miyamoto intervened, his voice carrying a note of reassurance.

Masaru stepped in alongside, echoing his support. "Shinichi is right, Yuko." His words were heavy with the day's oddities. "The theory you presented could be right after all." He sighed as his words were directed to his friend.

"That's right. This place does not correspond with our time. In here, it moves a lot slower compared to what's out there," Miyamoto elaborated, offering a speculative explanation for the dissonance they had experienced. Minutes here can be seconds back there." The implication that their perception of time had been altered, that what felt prolonged in their world was but moments in the Market, was a revelation.

Yuko's gaze returned to Takashi, seeking confirmation. His nod was all the affirmation she needed.

"Where are we..."

"This can't be real, right? Feels like we've stepped into another dimension."

"It's hard to believe places like this exist."

"My head hurts..."

As the refugees began to settle within, their chatter became more audible by the second as they questioned where they were. Kanae observed them; the mix of children and adults, some likely staff or parents of the youngsters, formed a tableau of hope amidst uncertainty. Her attention, however, quickly shifted back to Masaru and the others responsible for their arrival.

She returned to the trio that had guided these souls to a potential sanctuary. "Have you warned them about what lies in here?" Her voice was gentle yet underscored with authority.

"We've briefed them as best as we could," Masaru responded, his tone bearing the weight of responsibility.

Kanae nodded, reassured. "Good, it's crucial they understand what lies in this place...to avoid an unnecessary fright show." Her gaze lingered on Miyamoto-san, making him groan as she remembered his initial reactions.

Turning to address the newcomers, Kanae's voice carried a note of solemnity. "Since you are all here to seek shelter, I'm guessing some of you wish to escape the harsh reality. I have yet to discover how this concept works, and for that, I have to inform one of the beings that manages this place. I'm sure Miyamoto-san has informed you of the details." Her words were met with nods of agreement, though skepticism lingered in the eyes of a few, the concept of world traversal challenging their grip on reality.

Takashi's eyes landed on her new uniform, "Sato-san, that outfit. Are you really working here now?" Even without answering, he already seemed to deduce that she worked.

"I'm an official employee, for now," Kanae emphasized that she'll be working temporarily. Her response was short, designed not to quell further questions about her employment's nature and the benefits it entailed.

Not wishing to converse any further, she pulled her device to check what other mundane tasks she had. Looking at the homepage, only three applications were available; the rest, indicated by the loading bar up top, had yet to be installed.

Her next task is to train for around 10 minutes. The rest seem far off to complete, leading her to aisles that range over the hundreds, which in itself sounds tasking.

Her friend had observed her acceptance of the Market's garment that she had seen on those before and the device with mixed emotions. "Are you sure about this, Kanae?" Yuko asked, concern creasing her brows. "This place... it's a lot." Her hesitancy had been palpable, a reflection of her care for her.

Miyamoto and Masaru nodded, she didn't have to take such measures to seek for her kin.

But Kanae's response had been persistent, driven by a mother's unyielding hope. "If there's even a chance it could lead me to her, I have to take it," she had asserted, her voice steady, betraying no hint of doubt.

With a decisive tap on the device, Kanae activated the training task. Immediately, a transparent blue path unfurled before her, a glowing guide across the endless expanse. The sight drew sharp intakes of breath from the newcomers, their eyes wide with a mix of astonishment and disbelief at the spectacle unfolding.

"Whoa, did you see that?" a young voice piped up from the crowd, wonder lacing every syllable.

"What is that?" another questioned, murmurs in the crowd filled the quiet air.

Not wishing to stay in place, she walked to her destination. The chatter faded into the background as she followed the luminescent blue path.

The trail ended, and she was met with a door labeled 'training room.' With a breath of air, she entered the room. The space felt like stepping into another dimension, an expanse of pure, unblemished white. This vast sandbox sharply contrasted the intricate aisles she had navigated.

She paused, allowing herself a moment to acclimate to the overwhelming openness. The silence of the space was not oppressive but liberating, offering her a clarity she hadn't realized she'd been craving.

Brief moments passed, and she was later startled by a sudden blue hologram flickering to life before her. It featured two distinct tabs: one labeled "Training" and the other "Arena."

She has yet to get used to the constant surprises this place offers. She gathered herself from the recent jolt, and with her current task, she instinctively selected "Training," her choice echoing with a soft, confirming beep in the otherwise silent room.

The moment she made her selection, the stark white backdrop, which had felt vast and empty, suddenly buzzed. Training dummies materialized from the smooth, featureless expanse, popping into existence as if conjured by the room itself. Their appearance startled her yet again.

Focusing on steadying her trembling hands, Kanae consciously slowed her breathing, trying to will her heart to a steadier rhythm. 'This place... it's going to be the death of me if I can't get used to its surprises,' she thought, half in jest, half in genuine concern.

Now, with a slightly calm mind, she stood there, alone with the dummies, devoid of any weapon or means to engage them. Her mind raced. 'How am I supposed to train without a weapon?' she pondered, the confusion clear in her furrowed brow and the slight tilt of her head as she surveyed her silent opponents.

.

At that moment, as if to answer her question. The little block of a device chirped with an assertive beep, snapping her out of her reverie.

Retrieving the device, she then glanced down at the glowing screen,

.

.

Xxxx

Installation complete...

You are now able to browse the new applications...

Xxxx

.

.

Her brows furrowed in confusion, the sudden notification catching her off guard. "New applications? Could it be," she murmured to herself.

With a tentative swipe, she was led back to the homepage. Her gaze scanned the array of newly added icons.

.

.

Xxxx

__Homepage__

Main applications:

● Appraise.

● Attribute.

● Class.

● Door.

● Shop.

● Task.

● Track.

● Worker.

• extract | • Wallet | • Inventory | • Skills | ...

Xxxx

.

.

Kanae's eyes scanned across the screen, taking in the breadth of tools now at her disposal. The most prominent were the attributes and classes, which she deduced were the essential tools for physical prowess enough to venture out to the corpse-ridden world.

At first, she hesitantly tapped on the attribute page. There, it displayed her stats.

.

.

Xxxx

__Attribute__

Attribute points | AP : 10

● STR: 19

● STA: 39

● CON: 21

● AGI: 26

● DEX: 28

● INT: 51

Special attributes:

● CHA -Locked-

● AWR: 20 (Class Special.)

● STH. -Locked-

● SPR. -Locked-

● ACC -Locked-

Xxxx

.

.

Kanae's finger hovered over the screen, the soft glow casting light on her thoughtful expression. The revelation of her attributes, particularly the 'AWR' or Awareness, being labeled as a class special, sent a ripple of confusion through her. 'A class special? What class am I even considered under in this place?' she pondered, her curiosity piqued.

She navigated to the Class application, seeking clarity among the myriad of questions swirling in her mind.

.

.

Xxxx

__Class__

Chosen Class: Gardener -Tier 1-
You received 10 Tree points for having a class.

Bonus Attributes:

+4 INT

+4 STA

+2 AWR

︎ Description
On your way to become the best gardener out there! Becoming the ultimate guardian of nature.

Class abilities:

︎ Nature's friend:
So what if we can cut down a few trees? They don't have any feelings, am I right?

Description:
The ability to converse with all and any type of plants.

.

︎ Green thumb:
Our annual winner of this harvest fest is... *Sighs* again, what's it now 19th in a row?

Description:
The ability to enhance the quality of any plant your hands come into contact with, be it growth, durability, or sharpness.

.

Given Class Item:

︎ BloomKeeper's pot:
So you're saying you can grow anything within this small pot? Sure, grow me a giant beanstalk.

Description:
This pot allows its owner to grow any plant within; simply insert a seed or an essence of a plant within the soil and watch it bloom to its destined form. You'll also be able to effectively control the quality and form of the plant within this pot. You can switch to any of the previous plants you have grown in this pot. (Literally a save slot)

Xxxx

.

.

Kanae's initial confusion deepened as she read through her assigned class. "A gardener?" the concept feeling oddly out of place.

.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

.

A familiar sound momentarily halted Kanae's exploration of the new applications. The rhythmical tap of footsteps approached, echoing softly in the vast, quiet space of the training room. With a slow and hesitant turn, she found herself face-to-face with the source of the footsteps.

It was Kazuhiro, her supervisor, whose arrival was silent and unexpected. The air between them thickened with unspoken questions, hanging heavily in the momentary silence that followed his approach.

"A gardener..." he had said, shattering the silence in a tone that seemed to be a casual inquiry, diving deeper with genuine curiosity, "Do you have any experience in that role?". Kanae found herself momentarily at a loss as she tried to decipher the meaning behind that question.

Not willing to prolong the latency of her response, she calmed her mind and gathered the necessary information to answer the inquiry.

"Uh um, G-gardening has always been a hobby of mine," she began, she paused a bit before adding "And, I taught biology lessons before." she responded; the memories of her teaching days, coupled with the hours spent tending to her garden, came flooding back, offering a glimpse into why this role might have been assigned to her.

"I see, it makes sense now," Kazuhiro's acknowledgment came with an air of revelation, sparking a flicker of confusion in Kanae. What did he mean by that?

He then shifted the conversation towards her next steps, presenting her with a choice that felt both liberating and daunting. "With the installation of your necessary applications complete," he said, the subtle shift in his tone inviting her to contemplate her journey ahead, "I suggest you take some time to train and acquaint yourself with what you've acquired." There was a brief pause, "Or, you can bypass the training and proceed directly with your mission."

A sudden shift of tension raged in the air around them. Another decision, she seemed to get wary of them. The other's voice later shattered the tense air.

"It all comes down to how ready you are."

.

.

.

.

[The land of fire.]

In this bustling village, there is a tall, fair-skinned, handsome man. He has blue eyes and blond spiky hair. His outfits consisted of a blue shirt and pants, a green flak jacket, and a blue forehead protector, and were finished off with blue sandals on his feet.

Heading towards what appeared to be the village's main gate, he couldn't help but overhear a quarrel as he neared the gate. It involved two young individuals who were engaging in a heated exchange.

"Sensei is here; you two should stop; this is our first mission outside the village. Don't screw our chances up." a young girl with brown eyes and chin-length brown bob-style hair intervened, her voice carrying a note of authority. She had rectangular purple markings on either side of her cheeks, and her attire consisted of a long-sleeved black top, a light purple apron-like skirt, and black shorts underneath. Like her companions, she also wore a forehead protector, signifying her affiliation with the village and their ninja ranks.

Seeing that the two that she mentioned stopped their bickering, they turned to face their Sensei.

One of them had silver spiky hair and dark grey eyes and wore a dark blue t-shirt adorned with grey stripes down the sleeves. A mask partially covered his small face, giving him a mysterious air.

The other, a bit older than the previous one, had black hair and dark eyes. His attire consisted of a blue and orange uniform, and he sported a pair of goggles as an accessory, which added a distinctive touch to his appearance.

The tall, fair-skinned man, who seemed to be their Sensei, addressed the group, his smile remaining warm and welcoming.

"Now that the three of you are here, it is time for you to experience your first C-rank mission. Now if you remember, our mission is to-" Before he could finish, the team's youngest member interrupted.

"Escort Hiroshi-san and his party to Hiryû city." interrupted the youngest with a monotone reminder of their objective.

(AN: I used a fan-made map)

"That is right, Kakashi." Acknowledging Kakashi's input, it didn't irritate him that much. A smile still on his face.

"Well, What do you think Hiroshi-san?" He turned to the client, Hiroshi-san.

"I have high hopes." Sounded Unamused due to their recent behavior. He then climbed into his carriage, ready to depart.

The four-man ninja team followed the merchant group, matching their pace. A few minutes outside the village's gate, their Sensei decided it was time to address the team seriously.

I need you three to listen carefully," he began, ensuring he had their full attention. The team consisted of two boys and a girl, and they all focused intently on their Sensei.

"Just because this is a C Rank mission doesn't mean it should be taken lightly," he emphasized, his seriousness evident. The team understood the gravity of the situation and nodded in acknowledgment, realizing that they needed to approach this mission with utmost seriousness and dedication.

As they continued walking a few meters behind the small merchant party, their Sensei's words carried a weight that hung heavily in the air. The atmosphere grew tense as he continued to emphasize the gravity of their mission.

Their Sensei paused for a moment, allowing his words to sink in. "Failing this mission won't just result in you being denied of other missions for a period of time. It's important to understand that this is one of the lighter consequences you could face." He continued, his voice unwavering, "Depending on how dire the outcome becomes, if it comes to the unfortunate death of the client, you could face demotion or an even worse outcome." The severity of the situation became palpable as he spoke, and he keenly observed his genin's reactions, knowing that they needed to grasp the immense responsibility they carried.

The one with black hair voiced his concerns, his hesitation palpable in his words. "Would that mean Rin and I would go back to the academy if an event like that were to happen?" He nervously awaited his Sensei's response, and beside him, Rin also listened intently, her eyes reflecting a mix of anxiety and determination.

"Yes, Obito. That is one of the major punishments one could receive. As I said, do not take this lightly. Anything can happen, stay vigilant." He voiced; the genins adopted a serious expression, including the youngest, who was more vigilant than the other two. 

As the day transitioned into early evening, darkness settled over the quiet forest. The only light source was a crackling campfire in the center of the foliage. The four-man team maintained their watchful positions. Obito and Rin had taken the high ground, providing an elevated view, while Kakashi and the Jonin remained on the forest floor, keeping a careful watch. The forest was eerily quiet, and they knew they couldn't afford to let their guard down.

The night was still young, and the team didn't need to take turns for watch duty just yet. Instead, it was their clients who had succumbed to sleep first, a testament to the exhausting day they had endured. There was still half a day's journey ahead to reach Hiryû city, assuming they maintained their current pace. 

"We will reach Hiryû city by tomorrow if we were to move early in the morning, without any inconveniences. We will arrive there in the early evening if all goes well." Glancing at Kakashi, he seemed to be focusing somewhere in the distance.

"Is something wrong, Kakashi?" His Sensei noticed his intent gaze and inquired.

Kakashi pointed towards the dense foliage, where it was difficult to discern anything in the darkness. "Do you not see it, Minato Sensei? Over there," he said, indicating a particular spot in the woods.

Minato squinted his eyes, attempting to discern what his student, Kakashi, was pointing at. After a moment, he noticed a faint gleam in the dark.

.

+Minato POV+

.

'How? How could I not detect it? It's well within my sensing range.'

Minato turned his attention back to Kakashi and issued orders to the rest of the team. "Wait here, Kakashi. Obito and Rin, stay on alert."

" " " Yes, Sensei! " " " they replied in unison, their senses heightened.

'Stabbing a kunai on the ground just in case if anything goes wrong with the investigation. I walk forward, pulling out another kunai for good measures.'

'As I approach, I see what happens to be a black door. With a small amount of faint glitter all over it, the doorknob was that of a silver material which was reflecting off of the moon's light. What was weird about it was that it was attached to a tree.' 

'Does a spy live here? Is this a base? Is it a trap? Could it endanger Konoha? I must be certain.' He slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. What lay beyond was a flight of white stairs leading into the depths of darkness.

"You three, stay right here. I need to investigate something. If I don't return in an hour or two, Kakashi, your task is to inform the Hokage immediately. The rest of you must remain with the client and ensure their safety," Minato instructed firmly. Obito and Rin descended from their lookout, concerned expressions on their faces.

Minato then received Kakashi's nod of understanding. He then descended the stairs, gripping a kunai tightly in his hand, ready for whatever awaited below.

.

.

.

.

(AN: hey yall, got free time so i chose to post, anyway. time to answer your questions, so far two main ones popped up.

1: what if those of the HOTD cast or any fandom found a piece of media be it anime or whatever talks about them? 

A: That's a posibbility but it would be an extrememly rare sight to stumble upon, one thing is that, the market is vast, literally anything you can imagine will be in stock, of course depending with how all worlds value it, that will decide it's price.

second, Sure, a manga fanatic like Asahi would be surely come across it, again it's rare. He wouldn't know their world was based off of a manga, let alone know that series like naruto and one piece exist. Yes, their world resembles ours, but upon a closer look, somethings are just not the same, hence i concluded they would have different kind of media, probably rip offs. Unlike the ones in marvel and the boys which have similar media to ours, but how the worlds functions is different.

So in short, Asahi in the meantime is only interested in his own world's media, for now. unless he chooses to explore something different.

2: Will canon characters join as employees?

A: yes, only a selected few.

(Request: )

So I have been informed that it would be interesting to go and start from resident evil 1 instead of 4, some of you have proved quite interesting ideas. so a vote will happen. this vote will determine if we should regress back in time in the resident evil world. the vote will end on the 14th. Will merge the votes with scribblehub and webnovel

 

)

 

The resident evil setting...
  • RE1 Votes: 4 66.7%
  • RE2 Votes: 1 16.7%
  • RE3 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RE4 (Stick with the flow) Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other timelines Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Apr 13, 2024 08:32 AM.
6