Chapter 4: Increase in popularity!
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want to touch them? Probably not since they're like that."

She said it in almost a whisper, and just as Ryan was about to say no, he found himself moving towards her.

His eyes were back on her bare breast. Reasoning was slowly slipping away from his mind, and he found himself just in front of her. His eyes never left her breast.

He noticed Mrs. Adler's breathing quicken, almost panting.

"Can...can I?"

He asked in a timid voice. Despite what a small part of his brain was saying,.

"Touch them," Mrs. Adler responded, but she wasn't able to finish her sentence when he cupped her breasts in his hands, immediately feeling their softness.

He groaned at the sensation, almost moaning. Meanwhile, Mrs. Adler let out a tiny moan before she covered her mouth.

Ryan looked at her in the eyes, and she did the same as he kept fondling her breast and playing with her hardened nipples. They both had desire in their eyes. Then suddenly, Mrs. Adler's face got closer to his, and the next thing he knew, he felt soft flesh touching his mouth. And Ryan responded in kind. As they exchanged kisses. Ryan felt her tongue trying to enter his, and he let her in and met her with his own as a slurping sound sounded.

Mrs. Adler didn't reach 1.7, so he dropped his head down a bit, almost by habit. Mrs. Adler's free hand grabbed his hardened cock over his pants and kept rubbing them while her other hand ran through his hair.

Ryan then pressed his body firmly against hers as one of his hands stopped fondling her breast and her back, where it was slowly being brought down, and finally, he squeezed her ass.

They lost themselves in the moment; their mouths continued in a fierce exchange, just as Ryan was planning to go down on her to eat her breast.

Thud!

A large sound of something falling to the floor sounded about, and they both snapped out of their reverie!

Ryan immediately jumped back as he realized what the hell he had just done.

'Oh hell! What the hell did I just do?! Just because I grew up without a mother doesn't mean I can't have one! '

He cursed and berated himself. Mrs. Adler immediately tried to put her blouse back on, but she left her bra on the counter.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry"

They both suddenly blurted out, still flushed at what just happened.

Then Mrs. Adler chuckled and said, “I'm going to check on my kids. Wait here."

Without bothering to wear her bra, she headed towards her children’s room.

Ryan wanted to wait and see what was going to happen, but in the end, shame filled his chest, and he promptly left the apartment,  headed towards his, locked the door, and jumped on his bed.

Laying on the bed... Ryan contemplated what just happened and his dick-twitch at the fresh memory.

'Shit! Fuck! I shouldn't have done that! Especially me! '

He cursed himself for his lack of self-control, even ignoring the fact that she was the one who tempted him first.

'How dare I try to break a family just because I got horny!?'

He grew up without a father or even a mother as he grew up in an orphanage, so he didn't want to be the reason why a family broke up.

Though he must admit it, it was probably why he was into milfs.

He berated himself for a couple minutes before he calm down a bit, but his boner was still raging hard. Realizing that he couldn't do anything about it, he pulled down his pants, grabbed a tissue, and masturbated as he tried to remember the way Mrs. Adler's hands were rubbing him and her large and soft breast.

"UN!"


For the next few days, Ryan tried to avoid meeting Mrs. Adler or any of her children.

It also helped that he got another commission for him to keep him busy. But in these few days, he realized something really had changed. People started opening up to him, talking to him, being polite to him, and even... flirting with him.

These few days, he noticed a few repeat customers coming to the restaurant just to talk to him. One of them even found him on social media and messaged him. He didn't know what to make of it as the person who messaged him was in high school. And there were others too; unfortunately, they were men.

And the only reason he could think why this was happening was because of the analog pocket he had used, which was completely broken and beyond the means of repair, so it wasn't helpful as well. He tried asking his neighbors, who either answered him politely or enthusiastically talked about other matters, but they had no clue whatsoever who it was from.

These past few days made him accept that whatever power that device held somehow increased his charm in real life, whether he liked it or not. Though, with what happened with Mrs. Adler, it's currently bordering on 'like'. And he wondered if his charm was high enough that he could get any girl to lay with him before shaking that thought off his head. The only reason that incident happened with Mrs. Adler was because she was emotionally vulnerable, and with his increased charm, he inadvertently comforted her, and because of his words, a misunderstanding happened.

Still, as he was used to being alone most of the time and being a bit introverted, he wasn't used to all the attention.

"Come on, you're free now."

Ryan held back a sigh upon hearing her as his thoughts were interrupted and he saddled up his bag. He really wasn't used to this situation.

 

I sure have shit for brains because I accidently deleted my draft for this novel! Though unedited, It had thousands of words and settings on it already! Mmfrpp!!

This will set me back up more than it already is.

Anyways, do watch out for grammar mistakes and spellings. Comment below if you like the chapter!

 

 

 

0