Chapter 55: Dimensional Gate Whereabouts
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Furano smiled.

“Thank you, I’m also very happy seeing you, Alton.”

Alton was surprised; he then smiled. Alton watched Furano curiously.

“Can I sit next to you, Furano?”

Furano watched Alton curiously.

“Of course, Alton.”

Alton got up from his seat and sat next to Furano. Alton smiled.

“I'm always impressed when I see you.”

Furano watched Alton curiously; she then smiled.

“Thank you, Alton.”

Alton watched Furano curiously; he then smiled.

“I still can’t tell whether you’re just being nice to me or truly like me.”

Furano smiled.

“Sometimes, I can’t tell the difference either.”

Alton smiled with a gloomy expression.

“But, I fall in love with you, Furano.”

Furano smiled.

“Is it alright if I’m just being nice to you?”

Alton was surprised; his expression turned gloomy. Alton then hugged Furano, surprising her slightly. Alton smiled with a gloomy expression.

“Can’t you give me one chance and return this feeling?”

Furano was surprised; her expression turned gloomy. Alton smiled and released his hug from Furano. Furano watched Alton with a gloomy expression. Alton smiled gently.

“Let’s do our best.”

Furano was surprised; she then smiled and nodded.

In the main corridor, the Scout leader walked and passed two Scout wizards, wearing overcoats, tucked-in long-sleeved shirts, ties, belts, trousers, loafers, and Existence swords sheathed on the baldric at their waist. One of the Scout wizards’ expressions turned curious.

“What urgent matters do you have, sir?”

Scout leader nodded.

“I want you to guard the three until I return. There is urgent matters that I must immediately do for them.”

The two Scout wizards were slightly surprised; they then nodded. One of the Scout wizards replied.

“Understood, sir.”

The Scout leader walked away, and the two Scout wizards continued walking down the corridor.

At the front of the room, Daganzo walked out of the room and walked down the corridor. Sometime later, Daganzo passed two Scout wizards walking from opposite directions, drawing their attention to Daganzo. They then stopped their steps. Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned curious.

“You two were headed somewhere?”

One of the Scout Wizards nodded.

“We were told that the situations were quite dangerous, so we got orders from the Scout leader to guard you three.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned slightly surprised.

“Are you Defense Personnel?”

The two looked at each other momentarily. One of the Scout wizard’s expressions turned astonished.

“No, we are from the Scout Division.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned surprised.

“What a coincidence, I wanted to ask something about the Dimensional Gate.”

This Scout wizard’s expression turned doubtful.

“Of course, but I can’t help you much about it, since informations regarding the Dimensional Gate was very restricted.”

Daganzo nodded.

“Is the dimensional gate open?”

The Scout wizard’s expression turned doubtful.

“Unfortunately, we don’t know either. The room containing that gate is guarded by the Scout wizards and does not allow anyone and even us to enter the room.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned astonished as he thought.

“Not much time has passed since the last time I checked it. It seems like the order hasn’t been changed or needs time to be changed....”

Daganzo nodded.

“What about other information related to the Dimensional Gate?”

The Scout wizard’s expression turned doubtful.

“Sorry, but we can’t talk to you about it before we get the orders.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned astonished as he thought.

“If it wasn’t in this situation, it would have been easier for me to get information....”

Daganzo nodded.

“Okay, then I’ll try to find other information somewhere else.”

Daganzo walked away. After walking a few steps, one of these Scout wizards blocked Daganzo.

“Sorry, we have orders that you are not to leave for a while, until the situations save.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned confused.

“Until the situations save?”

The Scout wizard nodded.

“That’s right, because not all sides know that you three are now an alliance and no longer targets.”

Behind his mask, Daganzo’s expression turned surprised; he then nodded.

“Okay, I understand. Then I’ll wait a little longer in the waiting room.”

The Scout wizard smiled.

“Okay, thank you for your cooperation.”

Daganzo nodded. Daganzo walked back toward the waiting room, and so did these two Scout wizards.

Arriving at the waiting room entrance, Daganzo walked into the room, and the two Scout wizards stood guard on the right and left of the double door of the room entrance. Inside the room, Daganzo took off his mask and sat on a sofa next to Alton and Furano; Daganzo then stretched. Furano and Alton watched Daganzo and were slightly surprised. Furano’s expression turned curious.

“Is it okay to take off your mask?”

Daganzo turned to Furano and smiled.

“It’s okay, I’ll put it back on immediately if necessary.”

Furano nodded. Alton’s expression turned curious.

“Did you get the information we need?”

Daganzo shook his head.

“No, because the situation outside was still being adjusted. We better wait.”

Alton and Furano watched Daganzo curiously; they then nodded.

Sometime later. Outside the room, the Scout leader walked back toward the room where Daganzo, Alton, and Furano were; his expression turned serious as he thought.

“I’d better takes action before the ministry does.”

Not long after, the Scout leader passed two Scout wizards walking towards him from the opposite direction; they then stopped in their tracks with astonished expressions. The Scout leader said.

“Why did you two leave your positions?”

The two Scout leaders looked at each other with astonished expressions; one of them answered.

“That’s because the three had been taken to the Dimensional Gate by the Scout wizards.”

The Scout leader was surprised.

“On whose orders?”

The two Scout wizards’ expressions turned confused; one of them answered.

“From you, sir.”

The Scout leader was surprised; his expression then turned serious. The Scout leader hurried away; the two Scout wizards watched his departure with curious expressions.

Back to some time ago. Daganzo, Alton, and Furano sat on the sofas in the room to rest momentarily while waiting for the news of whether they were allowed to pass through the Dimensional Gate. Outside the room, ten Scout division wizards walked down the wide main corridor leading to the room where Alton, Daganzo, and Furano were. One of the Scout wizards’ expressions walking in the front row turned serious.

“We will approach the targets carefully and take them to the location we have planned.”

The Scout Division wizards next to him nodded.

“Understood.”

Sometime later, the ten Scout wizards arrived before the entrance door of the waiting room; they met two Scout wizards who had been guarding this door for quite some time. One of the Scout wizards’ expressions guarding the door turned astonished.

“Why are you all moving in large numbers?”

One of the Scout wizards smiled.

“We received orders from the Scout leader to take them to the dimensional gate.”

The Scout wizard standing guard at the door was surprised.

“From the Scout leader? I haven’t heard anything from him?”

This Scout wizard smiled.

“Of course, because he still taking care of urgent matters. So, we were the ones who came here.”

The two Scout wizards’ expressions standing guard at the door turned doubtful as they saw each other; one of them replied.

“Alright, you can come in.”

They both allowed the ten Scout wizards to pass.

The ten Scout wizards walked past the two Scout wizards on guard and walked into the room.

In the room, Daganzo, Furano, and Alton were surprised because many Scout wizards were walking into this room; Daganzo immediately put his mask back on. One of the Scout wizards smiled.

“We from the Scout division wizards have received orders to take you three from here to the Dimensional Gate.”

Daganzo, Alton, and Furano were surprised; they then looked at each other. Alton’s expression turned curious.

“Why are they so sudden?”

Furano nodded.

“Aren’t there too many of them?”

Daganzo nodded.

“Moreover, they are from the Scout Division Wizards, their abilities definitely exceed the defense personnel we have ever faced, we should be alert.”

Furano and Alton nodded. Daganzo turned towards the Scout wizards.

“Well, thank you for taking us off.”

The Scout wizards nodded.

“You’re welcome, please follow us.”

Daganzo, Furano, and Alton nodded and stood up from their seats. The four Scout wizards accompanied the three from the front, and the remaining six accompanied them from behind.

They all walked out of the room, past the two Scout wizards standing guard before the door, watching them curiously.

They continued walking down the corridor. Daganzo, Furano, and Alton walked forward, but their attention was divided on their surroundings. Not long after, they arrived at the open hallway in the center of this skyscraper. The Scout wizards walking behind Daganzo, Furano, and Alton began to form an encircling formation as they drew their Existence swords from the scabbards attached to the baldrics at their waists. They then used the Stun magic spell at Daganzo, Furano, and Alton.

Daganzo had predicted the Scout wizards’ magic spells attack; he immediately evaded to the side. Alton also realized the Scout wizards’ magic spells attack and immediately evaded. Furano realized they were being attacked with magic spells; she immediately pulled the left side of her cloak to the front with her left hand to take cover. The other four Scout wizards at Daganzo, Furano, and Alton’s front immediately turned around; they then drew their Existence swords from their scabbards and attacked with Stun magic spells resembling flare that shot toward the three.

0