Oneshot
170 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an effort to combat the declining birth rates, the government has mandated that high-schools pair up boys and girls in their third year for cohabitation not only as a necessity to graduate but to also maybe get them to procreate. Which honestly, back in the day, would have been unthinkable as a solution. Obviously, the students get to pick who they want to pair with but there will be some dissatisfaction when it comes to their partners if paired with someone they dislike. Though for a system designed to encourage heterosexual relationships, they (un?)surprisingly allow for same-sex couples to be formed.

Today I'm popping by to check on my son, Jin, who's been paired with a rather cute girl named Esther. When I first checked in on them they didn't seem to be very couple-like, probably something to do with Jin's crush on his childhood friend since young. Last time I came here, they were more... comfortable with each other now I guess? As an adult, I can see their relationship slowly growing as awkward as it may be. Sorry Shino dear, I'm afraid you're nearing the point of no return when it comes to loving my son...

I ring the doorbell of Jin's dorm and can already expect what to see when I enter, I'll try to make this visit short so I don't disturb them from improving their chemistry.

"Mom! Come in, come in." Jin greets me with a smile.

"Good morning, Mo- Miss Shizuku." Esther greets me.

Hang on, did this girl try to call me "mother"? Getting bold I see, how much progress have they made since I last visited I wonder?

"It's good to see you two. Come let's go in."

We make our way to the living room and sit down, time to evaluate them because I am curious how they've gone about it.

"Has my Jin been giving you more trouble Esther?"

"N-no, in fact he's been quite helpful around the house and has even saved me a few times..."

So far so standard.

"Jin, have you been troubling her?"

"No, not really..."

How awkward, I doubt I can get anything fun out of this today... but I feel something happened recently cause if not, they wouldn't be shifting awkwardly trying not to meet each other's eyes.

I sigh, maybe today was a wasted trip after all.

*ding dong*

Jin stands up and heads for the door. "Who could it be?"

Because the dorm is small, I can hear Jin open the door and address the unknown guest.

"May I ask if my daughter, Esther, is here?"

That voice, I recognise it and so does Esther it seems. An almost commandeering but nostalgic voice.

"E-excuse me, you are?"

"Esther's mother, obviously."

I never thought I'd hear her voice again.

"P-Please come in."

Jin, I understand your nerves, because your mother too...

"Hello, mother..."

I can barely contain my smile.

"Es- Shizu-chan?"

"It's been a while, Leona-senpai."

I barely register the shocked faces of the children as I come face to face with my own highschool crush.

After everyone got seated, Leona-senpai burst out laughing.

"I can't believe my daughter is in the couples program with the son of my highschool junior! What a coincidence!"

"It really is, isn't it?"

She still laughs the same even after all these years.

"Our moms are senpai and kouhai..."

"This has been the biggest news of my life..."

The children are flabbergasted but I don't care.

"My, Shizu-chan... how have you been?"

"Aside from my husband being a deadbeat when he's off work, I've been enjoying looking after our children here."

This brings me back to our highschool days, how nostalgic.

"I'm sorry if my daughter's been a handful."

"No need to apologise Leona-senpai. She's been a good child."

So much to catch up on. Yet, seemingly so little time to do so.

"As humble as ever I see, you still look like you did back then as well."

"Oh Senpai, you tease."

"I... I think I'm gonna head out..."

"Hey! Don't leave me behind!"

The children are trying to escape but really I'm just basking in the memories of talking with senpai in the student council room.

"You boy."

"Y-Y-Yes Ma'am!"

"You may be Shizu-chan's son and it's only a course but if you make my daughter cry for any reason I will come for you and make you regret it."

"Understood ma'am!"

Oh I am swooning, my maiden highschool heart has been revived! I could listen to Leona-senpai talk for days!

"I came here to check on my daughter but it seems my worries are unfounded," Leona-senpai stands up before extending her hand to me, "come Shizu-chan, let's move this conversation elsewhere, we have a lot of catching up to do don't we?"

Her smile is as beautiful as ever! I'm in love again!

I reach out and take the hand offered to me. "Y-Yes Leona nee-sama..."

Ah! I accidentally called her the way I did back then! I can see Jin cringing in the corner! My dignity as a mother!

"Gosh, you're calling me that again," she giggles, "we're not in highschool anymore you know?"

That blunder turned into something better, I miss that soft giggle. Ah I feel absolved of everything else now by the healing power of it.

"So long kids, your moms got lots of catching up to do. Don't do anything stupid now."

I can't say anything to the children so Leona nee-sama says it in my place, I'm still so weak for her charms after all these years! The hand grasping mine is still the same as the past and I'm just so happy to see her again! This must be a fated reunion I'm sure of it!

We close the door behind us and go on our merry way for a belated catch-up session at a café nearby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

""..."" Jin and Esther stand stunned looking at the door.

"I have never seen my mom act like such a maiden even in front of my dad."

"I'm just surprised our moms knew each other, she was always away for work with pops so I never really got to know her that well despite the many video calls we had."

Jin slumps onto the floor "I don't know whether to cringe, puke, or both."

"I'd say please don't do it but I'm in the same boat. In the face of such a sappy reunion I'm actually at a loss."

The two meet eyes for the first time since their moms barged in.

""Let's just try and forget that it happened.""

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shizu-chan, I heard a little bit earlier, but how's your married life and work? Did you manage to become a florist?"

"Unfortunately, no. It's still a hobby of mine but I'm just an ordinary housewife. My husband almost always drinks himself silly and when he comes home he just drunkenly takes a shower before collapsing onto bed. The last time we tried to do it he... fell asleep on me in the middle."

I'm embarrassed to say it but I can't lie in front of Leona nee-sama of all people.

"What a deadbeat..." she sighs, "can't say I'm satisfied either on my end..."

"Eh?"

"We've been working abroad and the marriage was something called for by my parents... you know how they are, yet we started off well but after having Esther, we started doing our separate things even if we did do it a few times after, I'm sure he's faffing around with another woman as we speak."

So we're both neglected by our spouses, though for her it was a loveless marriage and mine it just tapered off.

"I'm surprised your husband is like that Shizu-chan. I thought for sure he'd be prime to go after seeing you and your F-cups in provocative lingerie."

"H-Hey! I still have a complex about them you know! Besides... they're... H-cups now..."

I've been envious of Leona nee-sama's smaller chest, mine just get in the way of things and make me feel uncomfortable when stared at.

"No way they grew two sizes after having your son. The fact that your husband doesn't even bat an eye is the most ridiculous part of it all."

It's really embarrassing to be talking about this topic outside but senpai has always been a bit too curious about my breasts. Though I'm glad she's still the same in this regard.

"If I were him I'd be on those babies every day."

"Geez Leona-senpai, that's sexual harassment~!"

"Hahaha, I guess you're not the only one who's slowly reverting back to how we were in highschool."

Her joyous laughter, the way her shortened blonde hair sways with her movements, her emerald eyes accompanied by a gentle thin smile. It really does feel like we're back in those days, happily chatting after school in the student council room. We'd get as close as we'd like to each other, unaware to personal space. I'm pretty sure the other girls in school assumed we were dating when we weren't, seeing as I was more or less stuck to Leona nee-sama's side every chance I could. I learned of my feelings for her a little too late and when she graduated, I never got the chance to confess. But seeing as we're now both estranged from our partners, is fate giving me another chance?

"Seeing as I don't have any work today, let's just take it easy and go on a date around Shizu-chan. It's been a while since I've been here and we never really got to go outside much back then even during the holidays."

A date!? Wait, am I a highschooler again? Why am I getting flustered over this invitation from my crush?

"I-If you'll have me."

"Great! I'll foot the bill, excuse me! Waiter!"

After paying, Leona-senpai comes over and extends her hand again.

"Shall we go my dear?"

I take her hand in affirmation, prepared to be whisked away by her pace much like our highschool days again.

We wandered around town, visiting various stores and perusing their wares, buying random snacks along the way, and even doing a mini fashion show for one another, though it was really embarrassing to request larger sized tops to fit my bra size. We stopped by a bowling alley where Leona-senpai talked about how she and her husband played against and got decimated by a pro bowler before being taught tips on how to bowl better even when using house balls. Then we stop by a batting cage, a familiar turf, where I manage to hit several good home runs while Leona-senpai struggles for a bit before I help her with her swings. I wasn't grateful for my being in my college's baseball team until now where I get to hold my beloved senpai under the guise of guiding her swings. Oh no, I'm starting to sound like I have ulterior motives.

We wander around some more afterwards, witness the sky turn dark and the city lights turn on, changing the atmosphere around us almost instantly, the nightlife seem to be more dazzling than usual, is it because Leona nee-sama is with me? Throughout our date I've been stealing glances at her and sometimes our eyes meet where she flashes a grin in response, adorable. I wish this time could go on forever as we enter a really fancy hotel restaurant to have dinner.

"Cheers to us and our reunion!"

Leona nee-sama raises her wine glass in celebration.

"Cheers to our children for giving us this opportunity and for their future ahead."

We clink our glasses and enjoy the atmosphere. There's no real reason to go home tonight when I'm with her now is there?

"Hahaha, I wonder how they even became paired up like that, there's no way would've chosen each other."

"I heard that they wanted to change partners asap but after some unceremonious happenings they're stuck together until the end."

I heave a sigh, if they did change partners early on, I wouldn't have this bliss right now.

"Well, what can you do? Things don't always go their way."

I nod in response.

"I've been occasionally monitoring their progress and I just wish they would start dating for real, they have good chemistry and I have a hunch that Esther's already developed feelings for my Jin and vice versa."

Their situation is almost like a romantic comedy and just thinking about it makes me just want to push them further.

"Haha, he's your son, I'm sure he'll do fine. I can see it in his eyes, he's just like you."

"I'm surprised you can see that after only meeting him for a short time! Was it that obvious?"

Leona-senpai swirls her wine playfully, "Just call it a hunch."

"Well, your hunches are always on the dot after all."

I laugh but also wonder if she had a hunch about my feelings for her back then, and even now, they've been reignited by our reunion.

She gulps down the last of her wine and stands up. "Let's finish up shall we? I want to sing some karaoke."

"Karaoke? Where?"

"Here of course! I booked a suite where we can sing and call room service for more alcohol."

What a cheeky grin, I can help but loosen my surprise and smile. The night's not going to end so soon huh?

"Truly the power of being wealthy, huh?"

"Nyehehe."

I down the rest of my wine and join her as she paid for our meal and we enter the lift to our suite. Inside the lift, she links her arm with mine, which startled me. Does she actually know about my feelings? Or is she doing this just because? We walk like this into our suite where there were an assortment of different alcohol already prepared.

"This is a truly luxurious room!"

I am astonished, as sad as it was when Leona nee-sama broke off, I am just in awe at the size of this place, the bathroom is three times the size of mine and even has its own washing machine. The interior is finely decorated and the view from the windows is breathtaking.

"Are you finished taking in the sights yet Shizu-chan?"

I turn toward the sound of Leona nee-sama's voice but was met with a finger to my cheek.

"Haha! Got you! Come, lets sing!"

She flashes a toothy grin and hands me a microphone, "whoever has the lowest score has to drink!"

"You're on!"

The selection of songs is large, ranging from old classics back in the 70s to modern day hits with genres all across the board. We take turns singing and Leona nee-sama's singing voice is exquisite, simply divine. I could listen to her sing forever but sometimes I pull through and win against her. Slowly but surely the amount of alcohol decreases and we call for more a few times. Though most of it was drunk by me cause how could I compare to her voice? But as we got more sloshed our scores kept getting lower and lower and eventually we stopped calling for room service.

The alcohol is really getting to us, our faces are flushed and we're feeling very warm. I have some pride in my alcohol tolerance but this is almost at my limit. I'm not sure about Leona nee-sama though.

"Heyyyy... Shizu-shan..." Leona nee-sama puts her hand on my shoulder, I'm feeling her touch more than usual. "Lesh go to the bath... togeher..."

Her speech is slurred but it seems her motor skills are still fine? We slowly make our way to the bathroom, and once there, she strips clean, baring her modest C-cups for me to see.

"You srip too!"

I yelp as she deftly removes my clothes, leaving me in my underwear.

"Mmmm, you and your... boobies! Shake it off!"

I'm embarrassed to the nines but I take off my underwear, we're going to be in the bath anyway so...

"Ai'll washe your back..."

We enter the shower and as the water hits me, I feel myself sobering up a little as Leona nee-sama does my back. Her motor skills are as if she weren't drunk! So cool! Slurred speech! So cute!

"Kyah!"

Leona nee-sama grabs my chest with fervour, sponge still in her hand.

"Fuggin... cowtits... Aim jealosh so wshe em real good."

As she gropes me, I feel her on my back moving around. Each movement of hers I am hyperaware of and it's really turning me on.

"Oh, hard nipplsh! Wat a lewd girl you are... Shizu!"

She called me without an honorific!

"Wad bout below?"

Her fingers trace down my belly and towards my crotch, the sensation of her hand inching closer just makes me more sensitive.

"Wadya noe? Ish wet!"

Her fingers that I longed for rub around and before long I came.

"Now wash me Shizu!"

"Y-Yes..."

I struggle to stand but now is my revenge! Her front is already soaped because of my back so... I pull her front towards me and reach her back from around!

"Was dis? Jid you wanna shee me so badly?"

She taunts me as we're face to face while I run my hands and sponge down her back.

The feel of her slender back is even more arousing than I thought as I blindly feel around and slowly sink lower to reach her legs. Soon my face was where she wanted it to be. Her right hand comes down and caresses my head while her left turns on the shower.

"Come... eat up..."

Her hand on me along with that seductive voice and look, I can only think gayly from this point as I throw my tongue into her.

I can't believe I'm eating out my senpai in the shower. How obscene.

I feel every nook and cranny and her feelings are transmitted to me by my tongue. I feel all of the pent-up sexual desire from not doing it with my husband well up in me and overflow towards Leona nee-sama. I feel her tighten and have a savoury taste of her.

She slumps to her knees and meets me eye-to-eye. Her hands cup my cheeks, and I see how red her face is from all the alcohol and our past activity and how heavy she is panting.

"Shizu..."

Oh, her speech returned to normal.

"I never got to say this before... but seeing you again made me realise and remember all the fun we had and my own feelings..."

No way... is this what I think it is? I feel tears welling up from within and I don't think I can control them.

"I... I love you, Shizu."

The moment I hear that, my tears just fall.

"Ever since I became council president, I realised I've fallen for you. But since it seemed like everyone was falling for one another, it felt like I was following a fad and... I got scared and worried if the feelings I have were genuine or if it was because we were in an all girls school."

Through my tears, I see her crying too, her emerald eyes looking clear as if she finally found what she had been looking for.

"But, truly, meeting you again has made me realise my feelings were genuine and the regret of not confessing in the past loomed heavy. So hearing your marriage was also failing made me feel relieved, that maybe I have a chance to make things right. To do the things my past self was too cowardly to do."

Me too.

"Leona nee-sama... I also feel the same way... but I lagged behind and when I realised my feelings, you were already long gone. Graduated and in another country... I cursed myself for being slow to realise and I too, also wondered if this was a chance to do things right."

We were still tipsy but it seems because of it, our true feelings spilled out.

"Your loveless arranged marriage was also a shock but same with relief. I'm glad I finally get to confess my feelings after all these years."

"Shizu..."

"Leona nee-sama..."

My heartbeat was drowning out the sound of the water splashing around as we drew closer. I feel her heart pounding wildly through her chest as we closed the distance until our lips touched. This has been the moment I've been hoping and waiting for since we parted back then and after what seems like forever, our lips parted. But it wasn't enough, so I went in again and this time, I felt more fulfilled than I've ever been. I don't care that the water has been splashing on us since a while ago, I just want to bask in this moment.

We break off and turn off the shower, making our way to the tub hand in hand we sit down and start kissing each other furiously. First our hands and fingers were locked before she breaks off to start massaging my breasts.

"You've always had your eye on them haven't you nee-sama?"

"Of course, their size is a marvel and I'm mad your husband doesn't appreciate them like I do."

We continue kissing and using our hands to explore each others bodies, her modest chest, her firm butt, her little yelp as I flick her cunt with my finger. To which she retaliated by going for my clit. We tease each other until we came but sitting in the warm tub has slowly made me a bit woozy in addition to the alcohol.

"We should get out nee-sama..."

"Yeah..."

We shakily get out and before we dry ourselves I take a good look at her glistening body covered in water, I wish I had my phone with me to take a photo before she dries off.

We put our clothes in the washing machine and walk out the bathroom naked, making our way to where the last of our alcohol sits.

"Might as well finish up this alcohol." Nee-sama says as she chugs the alcohol before making her way towards me.

"Shizu..."

Ah, she is adorable. I love her to bits.

"Nee-sama..."

"Don't call me 'nee-sama'... call me Leona..."

"L-Leona..."

She smiles gently and comes in for a kiss and I pull her in for an even deeper one, we slowly let ourselves indulge in one another until our lust reached a boiling point. From then on it was a blur, we'd have sex on the floor, the sofas, on the table, against the windows, switching back and forth in different positions, the only thing I could see, hear, and feel is Leona and she could to me. We somehow navigated onto the bed where we just succumb to lust and desire. It didn't matter that we worked up a sweat, we'd just have sex in the bathroom again later on anyway. At some point we also stumbled across toys which we used to great effect and for our satisfaction.

The next thing I see, the sun was already up with Leona nowhere to be seen on the bed.

No way she left without saying goodbye again.

I get out of the bed in a panic and went to the main living space, I don't see the extent of our lust filled tryst last night but I definitely smell it. I then hear the sound of water running and head to the bathroom and there Leona is, in her pristine wet glory.

"Good morning sleepyhead." She says with a gentle smile.

I stumble up to her and pull her into an embrace. "I thought... I thought you'd disappear on me again."

I feel her hand on my cheek, "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I realised that we forgot to put our clothes in the dryer after our..."

She doesn't complete her sentence but I know what she's referring to based on her deep blush.

"Also, go and shower stinky, but I'll join you this time cause you hugged me."

"Yay!"

"Look at you acting like a teen again. Still, that's what I love about you."

I want to kiss her so bad!

I move in only to be blocked by her hand, "Don't kiss me! Who knows how long we'll have sex for if we get too into the mood again!"

"Aww, not even a peck?"

"...If it's on the cheek..."

"Yay! I love you Leona!"

We walk into the shower and...

We had sex again.

It was Leona's doing not mine! She said I was too cute and proceeded to devour me!

After our clothes dried and we fucked to satisfaction, it dawns on me that our time together is nearing its end and I would be remiss to say that I would miss her and wish she could stay with me in Japan as we sit on the sofa cuddling together.

"I wish you could stay here with me Leona..."

"I wish so too, but I have a flight out to Cambodia for business later and only took a day leave yesterday to check on Esther." She says, stroking my hair.

"I don't want you to go." I pout and sit up to face her. "But you don't have a choice do you?"

"Let's exchange contacts and you'll be the first one to know when I'll be returning to you."

Right, I forgot that her old number doesn't work anymore which left me quite depressed for a while after she left.

"Oh right, take off your ring for me please."

Our rings were left by the wayside when we left them on the side as they were disruptive reminders of our poor partners during our little escapade. Seeing as we're going back to our families we put them back on but now?

"This is my promise to you Shizu." Leona takes my hand and slides in her own ring through my ring finger. "I'll get you a different ring next we meet but I swear to you that I will return and make you happy."

"I-Is this a proposal?"

"It may not be a proper 'marriage' but I hope that when you see this ring of mine, you will think back on what happened yesterday and continue to hold me in your heart."

She kisses the back of my hand.

"I promise, I will never forget you for as long as I live. You are my precious wife now after all."

I tearfully put my ring through her ring finger as well, which brings her to tears.

"I love you, Shizu."

"I love you, Leona."

We kiss, hand in hand, with the desire to engrave each other's touch and scent into one another and hold there until we run out of breath and break apart. With a tearful goodbye and a promise to see each other again, she leaves for the airport as I linger in the suite for just a little longer.

Walking back towards the station, a plane passes overhead. I don't know which way is Cambodia but I pray for Leona's safe return. 

As for the children, well, they're getting along just fine. Checking in on them after a few weeks, they're holding hands now! Hooray!

3