Oneshot
932 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another night of nothing. Even though I wore my old school uniform to try and entice him he still didn’t make a move. But there was nothing I could do when he came through the door looking more hammered than usual, I had to guide him to the bath and even strip him off his dirty clothes. Haa, it’s like I’m handling a big baby. Good thing our three year old is already asleep, though I wonder if she’ll even remember he’s her father since she doesn’t even see him that often.

 

“Ugh… What happened… to the fit… and way lighter… oof… you, in highschool?”

 

The struggle of carrying this naked oaf to bed serves to tire me out more. My job is already tiring enough but thankfully tomorrow is a weekend. I’ll just sleep in my undies tonight, too tired for anything else.

 

“Goodnight… Jun”

 

I close my eyes and the next thing I know, it’s morning, with a familiar but unfamiliar feeling on my arm. I look down and see a pair of breasts where there shouldn’t have been. I look up and see not my husband's face, but a beautiful girl’s face. I don’t remember my sister-in-law coming over last night though, much less sleeping with me naked.

 

“I-Izumi, wake up.” I shake her gently.

 

“Mmgh… Akari?” Izumi(?) rubs her eyes groggily.

 

“Sorry to ask when you’re waking up but, why are you here? Where is Jun?”

 

“What do you… yawn… mean? I’m(M) here, we’re in our home aren’t we?”

 

“Are you messing with me?”

 

“Messing with you? How? Ugh, I don’t wanna deal with this, I’m having a horrendous headache.”

 

“I didn't know the other sibling could get so drunk she’d come in after I’ve gone to bed and also wake up earlier just to swap places with her brother to pull a prank.”

 

“Prank? What prank? Izumi’s not even here, what are you talking about Akari? Ah!”

 

“Feel like remembering something now?”

 

“You know what? I don’t feel well enough to argue with you over this. My chest feels heavy and my stomach hurts.”

 

I sigh, she’s right. I also don’t really have time to dawdle about with this, I need to feed Sena. I get out of bed and prepared to get dressed.

 

“Hey, Akari…”

 

“What is it?” I ask, not even looking at her.

 

“Did we do something last night? Why’re you half naked?”

 

“Figure that out yourself.” I snap and close the door behind me.

 

As I prepare breakfast for my daughter, I hear a scream coming from the toilet. I rush over and open the door to see Izumi(?), still naked, looking in the mirror in shock.

 

“What’s wrong!?”

 

“A-A-A-A-Akariiiiii!”

 

She jumps into my chest.

 

“Beautiful Girl! Boobs! My comrade!”

 

“Why are you freaking out over your reflection? Also, what comrade?”

 

“Hah!”

 

She seems to have realised something and went back to the mirror. After patting herself everywhere, she turns to me.

 

“Akari! I’ve become a beautiful girl!”

 

“Not like you’ve never seen a beautiful girl before.”

 

I feel a tug on my pant leg and look down to see my daughter.

 

“Mama… who pretty Onee-san in toilet?”

 

“Sena!”

 

My daughter hides behind me, startled over having been called suddenly by someone she doesn’t recognise.

 

“Aaaah! I’m so sorry! Papa’s sorry so please don’t hide!”

 

I had my doubts before but yep, this is definitely his behaviour. He may not be doing me in bed but he’s definitely a doting father.

 

“Pa..pa?”

 

Jun spreads her arms, her fingers gesturing her over. “Yes, is yo daddy.”

 

“But has boobies!”

 

“Yes! But I’m still your papa!”

 

Sena slowly waddles over to Jun and once within arms reach, Jun sweeps her up and spins around. Sena’s face goes from shock, to surprise, to the ecstatic realisation and cheers ring about happily on a Saturday morning. It seems the happiness of our daughter knowing it's him inside overwrote any shock over the new body. But I really wish he’d cover his chest. I'm reminded of his family's genes in front of my washboard but it’s fine, cause they also belong to me, his wife.

 

“Okay, okay, wrap it up and wash up, Sena’s breakfast is going to get cold.” I walk back towards the kitchen and from behind I hear their harmonised “Ye~s”

 

We’ve suddenly become a family of only women but I would appreciate it if he didn’t walk around naked though, guess I’ll have to drag him shopping later. I am surprisingly taking this in stride given how we woke up but, I don’t mind more pretty girls in the world.

 

“You know dear, we’re gonna need to go shopping for your clothes.”

 

“Hah?”

 

“Then we’re going to the hospital to get a checkup.”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts, if you didn’t notice, you’ve shrunk by a head. Plus, unless you want to wear your oversized clothes back to work, I’d suggest getting new ones.”

 

Sena raises her hand. “I wanna go too!”

 

After breakfast, in our room. I handed a sports bra and a pair of my underwear to Jun.

 

“I used to be the one taking them off, but now I have to put them on?”

 

“Go commando and have your nipples be chaffed or wear them and save some dignity. Your choice.”

 

“If I wear them, I’ll have no dignity!”

 

I chuckle, “Coward.”

 

In the face of his struggle, I step out and over to Sena to help her with her clothes. Once done, I go back to see Jun in the underwear but still very much uncomfortable.

 

“I feel like I’m crossdressing but not…”

 

I pass him my jeans and his old polo shirt.

 

“Your polo’s going to look baggy but we’ll settle that soon, c’mon, it’s a family outing with your daughter.”

 

By the way, I’m just wearing a simple long maroon dress and a beige knitted top.

 

With the whole family prepped, we got into the car and headed for town, though not before some seat adjustments due to Jun’s altered height.

 

First stop, underwear.

 

“Excuse me, could I get the measurements for her?”

 

“Right this way please.”

 

After some fresh embarrassing faces from my now wife, we got her measurements and proceeded to get some simple underwear.

 

“Damn, these are the kind of jugs the lads would like but I didn’t expect them to weigh like this.”

 

“Stop complaining, you’re an 86 while Izumi’s a 90. You’re both way further than me.”

 

“You’re right.” He nods, “I gotta hand it to her, she’s been through a lot.”

 

In the background I hear Sena talking to the clerk earlier.

 

“Hey hey, big sister.”

 

“Yes? What can big sister help you with?”

 

“Which me future?”

 

“You wanna know who you would look like in the future? Hmm…”

 

Honestly, I hope her genetics follow her father but I exist.

 

“That one?”

 

I don’t know who the clerk is pointing at but at least she’s keeping Sena entertained.

 

“Right, let’s just get these few pairs then go for clothes, as much as I like the suit and jacket, it’s going to take a while to find your fit but we’ll go with simple dresses and blouses so you can wear them on and off work.”

 

We head to the cashier and pay off six pairs, one of which Jun is wearing now, and depart for the clothing store where I’ll admit I have a lot of fun using him as my dress up doll.

 

“Papa’s so pretty!”

 

“She is, isn't she?”

 

Amidst his groans, I do hear some satisfied or content huffs from him. Seems he’s found himself a certain style that he likes.

 

After buying clothes, we drive to the hospital, where they take up the rest of our day, drawing blood, getting urine samples, and running various tests. All vitals are green but since they haven’t gotten the full picture yet, they aren’t sure if the change is permanent or temporary, so we need to check in again at a later date once they notify us of the results.

 

“How am I going to explain this to my boss on Monday?” Jun sighs as we walk back to the car.

 

“Why not call up and give them a heads up?”

 

“Who would want to be called about employee matters on a weekend? Haa, I’m pooped, I can almost eat as much as before at least but I feel glances at me sometimes.”

 

“Well, you are a pretty girl with a nice bosom so I’m not that surprised.”

 

We have been holed up at the hospital for a while and Sena is already asleep in my arms. I lower and secure her in the baby seat and sit in the front of the car.

 

“I’m honestly quite surprised with myself, I didn’t think I’d get so comfortable with the female body so fast.”

 

“Well good for you. I’m just concerned about who's going to be the lead when we have sex.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Don’t ‘eh?’ me, we’ve not had sex for the past two weeks!”

 

“Aaaah, work’s been getting to me and my energy’s too sapped for your libido.”

 

“A shame I won’t be able to enjoy your dick again but at least you’ll be able to experience what it’s like as a woman.”

 

After a delectable dinner and helping Sena eat her peas, we set for home where we took a bath as a family, much to Jun’s embarrassment, and since his hair was still short, it wasn’t that troubling to wash and dry. Besides, the real winner is Sena who got to bathe with “Papa” and Mama.

 

After tucking her in, we move to our bedroom, there is an obvious nervousness to his step. I did, after all, declare my intent to attack him and show him the ways.

 

“A-A-Akari, are we really… doing this?”

 

Jun is on the bed, blushing so evidently even without the lights, so very cute, so very… vulnerable, as I loom overhead licking my lips.

 

“You can’t escape you know? What happened to your aggressive vigour from back in college? We used to do it every night. Your rough yet tender humping, oh I miss it.”

 

As I reminisce about the past and get turned on from it, I lower myself and start rubbing myself against Jun’s now very feminine body.

 

“Your toned body is no more but at least I now have these babies to suck on.”

 

I kiss and suck on Jun’s cute nipples, this is just standard fare since before but now I can’t get over how these bountiful breasts are mine to toy with and tease just to see my now wife’s cute reactions.

 

“Hyah! It feels… more than usual!”

 

As I work my tongue around, every twitch, yip, squirm, and breath I feel against my skin. Could this actually reinvigorate our sex life?

 

“Haa… how long… has it been…?”

 

“Pish posh, it’s only been 2 minutes.”

 

“Haah?!”

 

Before he can protest more, I seal his lips with a kiss. So soft and succulent, it feels so much more different from before. I part and observe her face, flushed and teary, extremely adorable.

 

“I hope you’re ready for what’s next, Jun~ko~”

 

I kiss my way down to where she has been shamefully hiding her groin and with a little gentle push.

 

“Iyyyhh!!”

 

A pristine looking vagina, untouched and oh so ready to be eaten out.

 

“Thanks for the sna~ck!”

 

When I say I went to town on that pussy I meant I went downtown on it. It's such an exquisite taste along with Junko’s sweet moans just kept me going to where she came from my mouth three times. It was really at this moment where I realised and accepted that my Jun really became a Junko.

 

So this is how my lesbian friends feel. Also cunnilingus is hard work, my jaw feels a lil sore now.

 

“Agira… no… no more…haa…”

 

“What a sloppy face,” I giggle, “No, I don’t think I will stop. Next up is a thing my lesbian friends taught me.”

 

After some shifting around I press my vagina to Junko’s and feel a long missed jolt. The same jolt that occurs when he used to just shove it in and we would fly. I start grinding slowly and rhythmically, savouring each sensation as it’s new to the both of us and gradually picking up the pace as we get more comfortable. I feel myself getting close to climax and lean forward to kiss her as I continue until we both cum. At this point, I’m plenty satisfied but still raring to go.

 

“You’re adorable, Junko.”

 

“Don’t… change my name… all of a… sudden…”

 

“But why? You’re a cute girl now.”

 

“It feelsh… weird…”

 

“Aaaah, you’re so cute I’ll keep calling you Junko until you’re fine with it being called that by only me.”

 

For a break, we pop by Sena’s room to see if we accidentally disturbed her with our night activity. Which fortunately, we did not. So we drink some water and go again, this time with the roles swapped. Even becoming a girl hasn't changed how Junko works her fingers and tongue on me, and as expected, I prefer to be the bottom.

 

We fucked until we fell asleep and I was only awoken abruptly by Sena calling for me. To where I tended to her needs and brought her back to sleep together. The next time we wake, it was already noon.

 

“You know Junko,” I start in the middle of lunch, “you should really contact your boss to tell them you’re off tomorrow.”

 

“Junko… That’s too short of a notice! But maybe they’ll understand after I say I have a cold or something.”

 

“Papa… sick?”

 

Sena looks on adorably at Junko with unfounded concern.

 

“No Sena, papa is fine!”

 

I leave the two to clean up the dishes, our girl will have to get used to seeing two moms.

 

*ding dong*

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll get it.”

 

I hear the door open and a loud voice comes barrelling.

 

“Good day Sena and faaaaaaa?!”

 

Riiiight, in my shock yesterday I forgot that Izumi, my sister-in-law, is actually quite a loud person but when it comes to it, she can actually play the part of a silent beauty quite well.

 

“Izumi nee-chan!”

“Yo.”

 

“Who is this black haired beauty holding my niece!? Don’t tell me my brother is cheating on Akari of all people!?”

 

“Cheating? Papa, do bad?”

 

Who taught our baby girl what that word is and its meaning?

 

“Sena! Where did you learn that word? That’s not something you should know!”

 

“Papa!? Oh my god!”

 

I’m tired of this and so I round the corner with my trusty ladle.

 

“Izumi~! If you don’t want this ladle straight to your face, you’d better shut up and come in!”

 

She obediently shuts up and we sit her down and explain the whole situation and the moment we finish, she bursts into laughter.

 

“I don’t know what happened but hohoho, that is comedy right there.”

 

Junko has covered her face in embarrassment and I can only smile gently.

 

“Hahahaha… ha…” Izumi stops laughing, guess her civil service mode has been turned. “So, do we need to change the family registers and all other relevant paperwork?”

 

“That’ll probably take the whole day but it’s safe I guess. We can start on it after tomorrow’s checkup.”

 

While this is happening, Izumi is still entertaining Sena by moving their arms about. So many things to do, so little time.

 

“Guess I’ll crash here for the night then, either in the living room here or I can sleep with Sena.”

 

Sena looks quite pleased with this but I guess no sex tonight for me.

 

So a slow Sunday ensues and the next day, after sending Sena to kindergarten, we receive the results.

 

“Its… permanent?!”

 

“Yes Mr. well I guess now Ms. Shigeki.” The doctor shakes his head regretfully, “It seems a classified experimental drug was accidentally slipped into your drink and caused you to change sex.”

 

“Doesn’t really explain where my penis went.”

 

“I’m going to explain it in as layman's way as I can.” The doctor inhales deeply before continuing. “Your genitalia have undergone a complete restructuring and reordering to where your testes have become ovaries, your penile gland has become a clitoris, and your prostate has become a womb. The existence of your vagina is honestly unfathomable and I am underqualified to explain it.”

 

“I’m still lost but all I got is that unless I take that drug again, I’m stuck as a woman forever.”

 

The doctor nods.

 

Izumi puts a hand on Junko’s shoulder. “Welcome to the women’s club lil bro.”

 

Junko swats off her sister’s hand, “Sod off. Though the sex wasn’t that bad…”

 

“Hmm hmm?”

 

I don’t think I’ve seen Izumi be this smug in a while.

 

“Alrighty! Thanks for the diagnosis doc! Now let's go settle the paperwork!”

 

Izumi’s dreaded pastime has now become something of an amusement now that her ex-brother is involved. How peculiar.

 

We finish up at the hospital and head to the town office where we first start off with… her name.

 

“Heh, I keep hearing Akari call you Junko lil bro, so how about it? Change your legal name right here and it’ll all be swell.”

 

“Isn’t there a more formal process to this?”

 

“Don’t sweat it Akari, I’ll handle it.”

 

Well, it’s not my ass on the line so…

 

“What’s wrong with keeping my old name? It’s androgynous enough.”

 

“So you wanna reserve Junko as a nickname for close friends and family? How cute and romantic.”

 

Teasing aside, choosing to discard your old given name is a pretty big deal and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Names are sacred and form a part of one's self-identity.

 

Izumi sighs, “You do you, now hurry up, we don’t have all day.”

 

It’s times like these where I wonder why Japan hasn’t moved onto digitised documents.

 

“Right-o, we’re done here.”

 

While Izumi is happily keeping all the documents neatly, Junko has face planted onto the desk. I move over and pat her on the back.

 

“There there, you’ve done a good job today.”

 

She lifts her head from the desk, looks at me, “Akariiiiiii!” and cries out while wrapping herself around my body. I continue to pat her gently to soothe her.

 

“Pack it up you lovebirds, we’re going to pick up Sena and go home.” Izumi calls out to us.

 

We reach the kindergarten, pick up Sena, have dinner, and drive home like a little happy family + in-law. After playing with Sena a little more, Izumi takes off after Sena falls asleep, leaving just me and Junko.

 

“Do you think you can manage tomorrow?”

 

“I-I think I’ll manage.”

 

I take her hands into mine and look her in the eye. “You have to be careful, you’re not as physically strong as you were.”

 

Junko nods.

 

Gosh, my wife is so adorable, I pull her into a hug.

 

“If you feel overwhelmed, please come consult me, I’m here for you.”

 

I say those words not only for Junko, but also myself. Cause despite how I seem externally, I’ve been a bit of a mess internally until I’ve had my fill of sex two nights ago and then some. Though I never show it, cause although this is technically my internal dialogue, it’s not privy to everything.

 

We end the night cuddling together to sleep, tomorrow will be a rough day for Junko so no extra-curricular night activities.

 

Tuesday. Since sending Sena to kindergarten and going to work, I’ve placed my worry for my wife in the back of my mind. I shall wait patiently for her call during lunch break with bated breath for how her boss and colleagues take to her unexpected transformation.

 

My phone rings and I inhale while picking up the call.

 

“I’m safe! S. A. F. E. safe! Your bento is good today as well!”

 

I exhale in relief, “That’s great news! I sure hope there are no creeps lurking in the background, if I catch them I’m committing a crime in the name of love!”

 

Probably not the best thing to admit out loud but…

 

“Scary! But I love you for it! Thank you!”

 

I want to believe in my wife’s colleagues but in the face of such cuteness I know I wouldn’t be able to keep my calm around her. Which honestly says a lot about me as a person.

 

Anyway, weeks passed after that and we soon got back into our normal routine. A saving grace is that Junko returns home more often now, and for some reason our period cycles around the same time so it’s very easy to track. I would say that we’re happier now as a family than we’ve ever been, which I’m not sure is something to be worried about but nonetheless, we’re happily watching our daughter grow up and happily having sex on a weekly basis save for when our periods hit.

 

I have no idea how I’m going to sign this off though… Guess that’ll do?

19