An unlucky beginning
209 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm awake.

Or, am I?

I'm surrounded by pitch black darkness, All I can see is my body.

Could I possibly be dead?

...

After thinking about that idea for a second longer, scratch that. I probably wouldn't be able to think.

I can move perfectly fine too.

It's just...

Wait.

I try to use the force of my legs to shift my gravity.

I have no gravity.

Nothing happened, I must be floating.

So maybe I'm unconscious? No that's just nonsensical. I'm able to think too clearly to be unconscious.

[Welcome! Shinku Kyasuto!] a text box has appeared in front of me.

I'm speechless.

[You and your class [Class 1-A] Have been summoned to the world of Tastoth!]

"Tastoth" huh?

Ok, lets think.

 based off the text boxes I'm under the impression that this world takes after the game side more. I'm also under the impression that the "summoned" implies that we have a purpose here. Questions with no answers.

[Ooh~ a quick thinker aren't ya~?] I cant hear a voice, but the text boxes seem to be in a playful tone.

And... you can read my mind?

The text box disappears. and a white silhouette takes its place.

"My name is Final Order! the god of Tastoth!" says the god, finally having a voice.

I can tell its a girl. the voice and body paints a clear picture.

"hey! it's poor manners to look so intently at a woman's naked body!" says the god as she covers herself playfully.

I exhale violently.

Since you can read my mind, how about I ask a few questions?

"Ehhh!? but that's so boring~!" says the god as she gets antsy

Well, its only fair Mrs. Order.

"Hmph. Fine! Ask away Shinku!" says the god as she easily gives in

Thanks for reminding me, first question, how do you know my name?

"Well that's easy! I'm all knowing! so therefore I know everything about you. why else do you think I can read your mind?" I didn't think about it that way.

she makes a good point.

So since you're all knowing, where are my sisters? are they okay? you said  my entire class was brought here including them.

"I noticed you've been worried about them sooooo~... yes they are okay! Just going through the process of getting settled in~" Order seems to always have a more playful tone. She hasn't been serious once.

Well final question, why are we here?

the tone shifts, "Well, you're here because the world needs you and your classmates to slay the demon kings, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth."

so the cardinal sins, huh?

"technically there's 8. but none of you are going to be capable of defeating the 8th."

if we cant defeat it I wont even ask about it.

"I like you~! have this necklace" says the god as she creates a necklace around my neck automatically.

Hey wai-

" Well our times up!" she says as she rushes me off.

before I can even think.

the darkness divulges, and I find myself laying on a floor made of concrete.

this room is fucking massive. its bigger than my entire school.

I look around, and I happen to see my sisters, friend and classmates. so this is where they were getting "settled in" huh?

"OH! you're just in time!" roars out a voice so loud it could echo across an entire football stadium.

My sisters notice and run over to me.

"SHINKU! is that really you!? Oh my god we were so scared..."

the one who said that was Akane.

I pat her on her long black hair and apologize

"Sorry I was uhhhh..."

how do I even explain it? at least she seems happier now, her face has a red tint to it since I patted her.

Yuri pulls me into a hug before I can even think of words to explain where I was.

she doesn't say anything, but I feel my shirt grow slightly moist where her face is buried. Is she crying? She hasn't spoken a single word this entire time.

"YOU THERE BOY!"

the voice calls out. it's a man in a kings outfit. sitting on a throne.

the mans red outfit glistened, complete perfection.

"Show us your status this instant!" he says with a snap

I lightly push Yuri off and use the strategy that I see in every game.

Status.

A window pops up. it really is similar to a game huh.

All 1's, in other words all F's.

Oh brother...


Another chapter will drop later today, I got a lot of free time later.

 

 

4