Part 1 Chapter 5 Celestial Celebrity
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He FeiQuan wanted to nod his head, but with her name, he could not stop widening his eyes, with good manners ingrained since young, he managed not to break a smile and greeted, "Miss TaoHua". He suddenly sympathized this abandoned peach, thinking her mother must be down in luck with love to name her child TaoHua, or could it be to boost her luck for her child to find luck as she was not born with the legendary reputable Gold Peach look. Sure, she may be golden, but her other female form may not be in par.

"To establish goodwill and friendship, I shall gift you, do you have any requests?", he generously offered, thinking of his ingenuity and thinking this country or island bred gal, would probably want a pretty accessory like other maidens.

However, he was caught offhanded when TaoHua wanted Yuan LeiFeng painting. 桃花, her name is really befitting, trying to pursue love and setting her eyes so high. No wonder, she was not taken by his princely looks, he had to acknowledge Yuan LeiFeng good looks were just a notch higher, just because he was taller and broader shoulders.

Other than those qualities, He FeiQuan would not lose out to the Heavens biggest hero and having assured this, He FeiQuan felt better and straightened himself, more confident, and nodded to himself.

  Since he wanted to be in her good books, he had to make an ultimate good impression to cover up the initial first impression, just in case, in future she returned to her clan and complained about him.

  Looking at the strange man nodding to himself, TaoHua wondered if nodding was a trait that educated immortals do? Indeed, she had to learn more about immortal mannerism and also started to nod wisely.

There, the blooming friendship of the crane and the peach begun, with both nodding to each other in acknowledgment.

Once TaoHua received Yuan LeiFeng's painting in their designated meeting place, the same place where she was almost devoured by the crane, she eagerly pulled into ChaGuan, all the fear and apprehension forgotten. TaoHua was hardly one that stayed maudlin, always optimistic and bouncing to the next thing that interests her, and to which now, was the painting to present to her friends.
He FeiQuan was in his man form as he tactfully tried not to let TaoHua remember their first meeting. When they arrived at the cleaning and TaoHua called out to DaShu and her friends, He FeiQuan looked around the primitive and rustic tea table with fresh bright pink camellia flowers in a funny oddly shaped pot. A small pond around the corner and the willow tree above them swaying with the wind, covering the glaring sunlight, only rays of sunlight streaming through the tree leaves to brighten the clearing and the whole area was appealing and had the rustic beauty not found in the perfect Heavens.

He looked at his sleeve that was grabbed by the unruly peach, dirty again as he had first seen her, pondering what they were going to do. Then as fast as they got there, he was left there with DaShu, the willow tree. She just unceremoniously left him to sit in ChaGuan and told the tree to take care of.

So there, he was, sitting on a tree stump, crossing his legs, looking like a scholar, fanning himself, peering at his surroundings, deep in thoughts. He FeiQuan was wondering where the peach bounced off to, and whether he was in one of the mortal realm ChaGuan, albeit the primitive furniture, the ambiance was definitely what the humans called scenic.

The rustic Qin and bookshelf shielded under a dense tree were also great touches to the picturesque scene. DaShu with his branch handed him a hot cup of dried camelia green tea, which he now was used to brewing, after watching TaoHua doing it many times. TaoHua now preferred the milder and cleaner taste of green tea she picked from the nearby shrubs, he saw how she collected dry leaves then washed them in cold water from the stream, while another pot was set on their small fireplace to boil.

Watching for the small fisheye eyes to appear on top of the pot, TaoHua dropped her rolled clean dry leaves, and waited for bigger fisheye eyes before she removed the pot with hands covered in woven silk, which she told him was to prevent her fragile skin to burn. She picked some flowers and put them in her pot to place on the table while leaving the pot of hot tea. She would then pour two cups for both him and her to drink. He had to say, he enjoyed the taste.

He FeiQuan, took more than few seconds looking at the brownish cup, had second thoughts of declining due to sanitary reasons, he was not used to drinking from a cup that was not made of jade and precious metals. He had to make do with glazed white porcelain cups when he visited mortal realm on his missives. Hesitantly, he picked up the questionable cup, smelt the aroma of the freshly brewed tea, and closed his eyes to carefully sip.

Before he could savor the clean, sweet taste, he overheard, "There is the gentleman I told you. His name He He FeiQuan, and we have to address him as He Gongzi, Oh, wait, he is a prince, did I tell you that? No? Maybe he can change into a bird, quite nice looking, but he tried to eat me. Anyways, He He FeiQuan is a prince and good friend of Yuan LeiFeng so we have to address him properly as...prince or DianXia?", TaoHua looked quizzingly at seated He FeiQuan.

He FeiQuan forehead vein was twitching when TaoHua introduced him as the "quite nice looking' bird who wanted to eat her then his eyes widened when she said he was a good friend of Yuan LeiFeng. Trying to catch up with TaoHua, he glanced at the crowd, he almost answered her question until he saw the varying expressions from aghast to surprise to admiration.

He picked out the last expression, stood up from his chair, raising his half-fisted is right hand and left palm down, and looked around the crowd, and addressed them,
"BenWang He FeiQuan, but you can call me He GongZi", smiled and charming all of them, some of the females turning pink.

It was quite a commotion within the crowd. The last immortal that came down to their island was Yuan LeiFeng, that was such a sensational encounter, but yet this new visiting immortal from the Celestial tribe! Although not as good looking as God of Lightning, one should be appreciative and count their blessings – to be able to see another man within 100years, made them felt very lucky, and the females became excited.

They all wanted to ask He FeiQuan questions of Heavens and many other random kinds of stuff, while some females wandered to TaoHua to waitlist themselves to get He FeiQuan's and Yuan LeiFeng's drawings, of course, more requested for Yuan LeiFeng, now that they had the real drawing, instead of TaoHua previous imaginary drawn ones. Some did not mind He FeiQuan drawings, as they felt variety was a good thing, settling for the second-best man they saw.

0