CH1: Angels Calling For A booty Call or Heroes Are Dice Rolls
89 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was 99.9% sure I was the subject of interdimensional kidnapping or perhaps a powerful illusion. Really, it was hard to tell by the bright lights, the golden throne covered in tiny gilded angels, or the hall of scantily clad angels watching me. Their fake smiles were particularly heartwarming to someone snatched from their home. Really, why bother with the façade if they couldn’t even smile right.

 

The nearest face was that of a pretty angel with blonde hair down to her shoulders, snow-white wings, and the whitest teeth I’d ever seen. Her white robes barely covered anything, especially not her golden bra underneath. Women were apparently buxom in heaven, or whatever strange dimension wanted me to believe this was heaven.

 

Maybe my age had something to do with it. I was 20-something and gave off the apparent weakness all humans showed without a culture. Concealment was a cheat, but these beings didn’t feel like pushovers. Each felt like several nuclear bombs contained within human shells.

 

“Come future hero of Echidna, allow me to bestow upon you the gifts needed to fulfill your blessed task.” The angels on either side of me clapped. The interdimensional kidnappers clapped at their boss’s opening words. “We have awaited your arrival for some time chosen of the light.” The chief angel said.

 

I blinked, and suddenly, all my years haggling to sell cattle to the market for a high price wasn’t such a waste after all. Did they just hand me a weapon to use against them?

 

I hadn’t said a word yet. Better to keep my mouth shut than to open it and show that I was a fool. This situation was still being processed. I had just landed wherever this place was, and suddenly, they had an important job for me.

 

My mind focused back to what they said: hero of Echidna and blessed task. Chosen was a real buzzword; it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside about whatever job was about to be forced upon me.

 

I felt in my pocket, thankful that I was still fully clothed, and felt my cube. For some reason, I was disconnected from it, but a quick link to my energy fixed that. Suddenly, I was surfing through terabytes of information stored within, refreshing myself with techniques that were strangely deactivated. The cube had only started recording time as if it were brand new.

 

My feet paused in their casual walk to the throne.

 

“Is something wrong, great hero? My name is Uriel, and I am glad you arrived when you did.” Uriel said.

 

An angel with fiery red hair, twelve wings that burned on the edges with white flames, and breasts larger than my head. Her ass was the kind I could bounce a coin off of. The angel’s metal bra could probably hold lots of bills if she became a stripper.

 

While my words were relatively unkind, I was pretty sure they fucked me over in some way. Some of my memories weren’t exact, and debugging revealed tons of corrupted files in the cube. My smart device needed some attention that I didn’t have time to give it. Not to mention, I was a clone with mostly intact memories.

 

By following the rules of how energy works, I should be able to make the techniques within my cube work. It was just the fact I had been cloned that was bothering me. Oh, the angels were slick. This might as well be a hero conveyor belt. They needed a template to work with and most likely took my originals.

 

My cube was still processing information from its sensors, but I wasn’t on Earth in the year 2880 anymore. A quick scan from my cube revealed my power to be in the low hundreds again. On the bright side, I still had all the combat reflexes and training I originally had. From the moment I came to be, I had perfect concealment, meaning even the angels couldn’t sense my power level.

 

With that small mercy, I was ready to negotiate. Only I knew my worth, and depending on where they dropped me, I could have a good time or a hellish one. My barrier was up and running as frail as it was, and nothing would stop me from getting back to my full strength and surpassing it.

 

I approached the throne to see a lounging woman with black hair, large golden wings, two halos crossed together, and a purple robe that clung to her curves. Her nails were cut short and well taken care of, and her feet were clad in sandals. Behind the façade of a smile were the calculating eyes of a CEO staring down a hireling.

 

“Welcome hero to the throne of Akasha where the power of all that is good congregates. I am Helel, Seraph of light and greatest star of the East. Before I send you to Echidna to fulfill your role as a hero, I will brief you on your tasks. Like many heroes before you, your task is to defeat the monster Queen Diablos. Many heroes have fallen against the monsters and become corrupted. By lying with a monster, you will become one yourself, so be warned. At the same time, sex isn’t forbidden; it's advised that you purify yourself afterward. You will receive access to the hero system. This tool will allow you to gather points for defeating monsters that can be exchanged for items and power-ups. Be warned, even after a hero falls, the treaties of balance prevent us from stripping them of the system. The fallen heroes will be stronger and better equipped than you. To balance this disadvantage, I am placing you in the doll junkyard below the necromancer queen’s castle. If you keep your head down and bide your time, I’m certain you can grow strong enough to defeat your peers and eventually Diablos herself.” Helel said.

 

She was sweating, standing tall, and breathing heavily. Little fireworks flashed above us after she finished her little speech.

 

“If I go without your system, can I have something else?” I asked.

 

She turned her head to the side, tossing black curls everywhere. “No one has ever questioned me before. I promise our system had everything a mortal could need. You need it to get stronger.” Helel said.

 

“I heard a lot about this task you want me to do but not what I will get in exchange,” I said.

 

A collective gasp swept through the room at my temerity to ask.

 

“Isn’t the system enough?” Helel asked. 

 

“That is the tool I apparently need to do the task; it isn’t a reward or compensation for my valuable time,” I said.

 

“How dare you? Helel is the most beautiful, charitable, and responsible person in heaven. Without her, Diablos would have already taken over the world, and humans would be slaves.” A blond angel with six dark wings and six florescent white wings said.

 

“Easy Satanos, we have had problems with heroes in the past. A reward at the end is expected if they manage to succeed.” Uriel said.

 

Helel still looked sad at my words.

 

“To think Diablos has infected not just our world but yours as well. A good deed should never require payment, for doing a good deed is payment enough. That is an ideal all heroes should live by, don’t you think.” Helel said.

 

I thought about the most disruptive thing I could possibly say to throw her off and see where this group actually stood.

 

“Could I fuck you in front of everyone before leaving as a sign-on bonus,” I said.

 

The room froze until Helel smiled like a loan shark, finding a man down on his luck.

 

 “If that is what you want as compensation to begin this task, then I will graciously reward the hero.” I froze, then. Did she just play me? “Do you want to sit on my throne while I ride you? I assure you it’s a heavenly experience.”

 

The biggest hurdle to my plans was what to ask for. Even if I went back, the world I came from was a dystopian hellscape with no future. There were too many cultures, races, and nations for there ever to be peace. That didn’t mean the world I was going to be any better.

 

I stared down at my clothes: briches with metal plates sewn to guard my thighs, a t-shirt, and, of course, my cowboy boots. My mustache was still there; the cloning process hadn’t ruined that, at least. Even my mind had been altered; I didn’t feel the need to think about my Father constantly.

 

The point of my question was to see where the angels drew their line. As it turned out, sex wasn’t off the table. There might not even be a stigma against it at all with them. Public sex wasn’t even out of the question. Was it because they couldn’t afford to give me anything else, or was it that they didn’t want to give me anything else. Sex was free; anything that could give me a chance was not.

 

That being said, I might need the system in my current state.

 

“What if I asked for tons of points in the system instead?” I asked.

 

The angel lifted her bra and let her massive titties bounce out. Massive pink heavenly nipples greeted me inverted, glossy, and ready to be sucked. There was a shine to her bare skin that caught the eye. Her robe continued to drop, exposing abs, wide hips, and an hourglass figure. She placed a hand on her panties and slowly moved them aside.

 

“How could you say no to this?” Helel asked.

 

It was perfectly shaven, tightly closed, and completely untouched. Helel was already moist, and I had difficulty resisting. A heat fell in the pit of my stomach, and I crossed the room. She placed a hand on my chest.

 

Uriel appeared behind me too fast for me to see. “You’re so lucky you’re about to receive a taste of heaven. Do you see the way our morning star glistens and shines for you? It’s because you’re a hero who will remain faithful to us. Slay the monster queens and Diablos herself, and you can have paradise.” Uriel said.

 

Dozens of angels grouped together behind me to watch the show.

 

I approached the Seraph and ripped my shirt and pants off. “I dislike taking a passive role.” I grabbed her legs and positioned her on the throne covered with numerous gilded golden angels. My cock was already hard and ready to go. I didn’t know the woman, but that was fine. She agreed to be fucked for the world. Either she was a businesswoman capitalizing on my ignorance or a woman who puts the world over her body.

 

The fundamental truth of my culture was gathering information and making use of it. What would I gain from being close to an angel? I spat on my cock, and her face heated in a blush. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled in the ever-present light as I pressed into her.

 

The woman’s pussy resisted me for a moment. I increased my strength with energy and felt her flower spread slowly. Golden blood spilled from her opening as I continued to slide into her. She tightened as I pulled out to the tip and plowed into her. Powerful muscles squeezed against me as I pressed in deeper. I grabbed a handful of her holy ass and pulled her closer to me.

 

Helel’s legs flew high as I pressed her into a mating press. The angel moaned, and her wings curled over my back as I plowed into her. Her legs curled over my shoulders as I humped into her as she clenched. Helel’s eyes closed as I forced myself deeper, excavating her inner workings.

 

The best way to learn from a powerful woman was to fuck them. I saw a technique I didn’t understand as my cock finally found her G spot. She didn’t know what she was giving me besides her virginity. The blood was already scanned by my cube, and I planned to seal away a sample the moment I made landfall.

 

Helel moaned cutely every time I pressed into her deep. I felt my cock brush her cervix and angled myself to a more advantageous position. Her G spot was close at hand, and every time she moaned and lost focus, I learned a little more about her. Unfortunately, this wouldn’t be enough to get the technique, only a rough understanding of something.

 

To get more information, I had a plan.

 

The angel’s cervix was close to her entrance, and some girls felt it better from another direction. After having sex with her mating press style, her asshole was nice and slick. I pressed a digit against it, and she moaned loader as I dirtied the angel. My finger brushed her G spot from another direction, and the angel exploded.

 

Cream poured out at first from our intense mating until Helel squirted. Liquid angel girl cum splashed my chest as the angel’s legs spasmed. I pulled my dick out and lifted the angel off her throne, and sat there myself. She collapsed down to the base of my cock, and I stuffed two fingers in her formerly virgin ass.

 

At that moment, I understood a tenth of the technique I saw within her.

 

Her massive titties were perfect for sucking. I licked and sucked her inverted nipples, causing the already rattled angel to moan back to life. With a pop, her nipples came out to play.

 

The other angels watched on like sharks, smelling blood. Clearly, what I thought of angels was wrong. Maybe it would be better to get out of heaven for a while and let the girls cool down their excitement, at least until I was much stronger.

 

Suddenly, Helel no longer moved in my direction. I looked up to see the angel all grins. “I thought you would be too humble to be more than a lousy lay. You need the system to get strong enough to please. Those damn traitors are so busy fucking the monster queens there isn’t any dick for us.” Helel said.

 

I realized then that I may have errored in my previous assumptions.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you since it's your first time with such a magnanimous angel pussy.” Helel said.

 

She raised her hips and nearly sucked my soul out through my balls. I sucked on her titties, but it didn’t slow her down. The pleasure only made her more aggressive. She pounded down with the force of a meteor, and I could tell by the way her muscles moved and her power cycled she was holding back. My meager triple-digit power couldn’t keep up with Helel when she was only a little serious.

 

Her fantastic ass lifted, and when I tried to move my hand away from it, her cheeks clenched, holding me in place.

 

“I apologize you aren’t used to being passive. Think of this as a learning experience.” She slammed down again, and I felt the bones in my hips crack. Her movement immediately became gentler as she moved gently, coaxing my dick and shaking her ass to force my fingers in deeper. “My last orgasm was so explosive I must ask, can I have another. Think of it as a kickup for your sweety in upper management. Take care of me, and I’ll take the best care of you.” She slammed her hips down as I attacked her G spot with everything I had. “That’s the stuff you know what I need.” She raised her hips until the head of my cock was barely kissed by her pussy and slammed down with abandon. “Kill those cock stealing bitches and grow strong so I can finally have some proper dick. None of this. I already went twice or ten times; you wanted to negotiate, this is it. You do right by us, and you’ll have all the power and pussy you could ever want. Heaven’s wet pussies will be open for you. Betray us, and I’ll personally send you to Tartarus, where you’ll be pegged for all eternity.” Helel said.

 

I might have lost concentration by that point and stopped investigating her abilities. On the bright side, the mask was off, and that was an accomplishment.

 

She pulled off and stood up on her throne, letting me see her drooling cum filled pussy. Helel rubbed her pussy and smacked it, creating sonic booms from the smacks. A geyser of fem cum splashed me in the face, practically waterboarding me as the woman smirked.

 

Then she grabbed my arm and tossed me off her throne. “Don’t come back until you can yank me off by my hair and fuck me,” Helel said.

 

She was a tad bit crazier than I anticipated.

 

“Sorry about her; the lack of dick and attention has made her a bit crazy. If you manage to stick around and bang her brains out a few times, she should go back to her lovely self.” Uriel said before grabbing my dick. “The dry spell has been rough on all of us. Maybe you should warm up with the rest or us. I’ll add it to your system; think of it as a bonus. I doubt the Diablos will get much of a concession from it.” Uriel said.

 

I pulled my pants on and altered my cube into a smartphone from the 2020s; it was retro as hell, but it came back every few decades. “Oh, many of our former heroes had those. Would you like me to connect the hero system to it to allow easier access? Most get the system installed directly to the soul, but lately, there have been complaints that it was too invasive.” Uriel said.

 

“That would be great, thank you,” I said.

 

Uriel clicked her fingers, and a massive data packet and new functions appeared in my cube. Angel runes appeared within the perfect seal system that made up the geometrically perfect cube before integrating into white seals. That was concerning, but at least they were easily identifiable. I would have to make a new cube and encrypt it to hell and back.

 

A door opened out of thin air before Uriel nodded to it. This will lead you to your destination. I hope you do well for yourself. I would advise you to increase your base stats and head for a settlement. The church will assist you; they are in our pocket.

 

I stepped through to my next adventure.

1