CH5: Go Cuck Yourself
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they saw the metal armor peel off the fallen hero, they all cheered together. Enough wine came out conjured from the power of creation to drown a hundred dwarf clans. Uriel had her hands in the air like she just didn’t care who saw her and jumped up and down, massive titties bouncing, only held back by the metal breastplate she wore under her robe. Satanos lay on a table while Michael and Helel took shots off her naked body. They were moments away from breaking out into an orgy when Atom cut off Walter’s arms and legs.

 

None of them even blinked at the casual violence. They had seen more than a few heroes cut down before their time by the mobs that literally ate them alive. Werewolves were a kind of mob that took pride in their ability to sniff out heroes and tail them for hundreds of miles. That wasn’t any of their concern. It was obvious that their hero was best in his own little fort.

 

Helel had been a little worried when none of Atom’s defenses seemed to work, but it appeared Atom had everything in hand. Then, at the mention of Walter being a mage of metal and not magnetism, Helel almost wanted to be his mentor to explain the basics.

 

All was well in the world at that moment. Their hero defeated a fallen hero and only needed to finish him off to earn all the points Walter had ever used or earned. That was when things would start getting interesting. Fallen heroes didn’t gain anything from killing each other, but heroes from opposing factions certainly did. There was the potential to turn the entire world back to the light if their hero only slew all the fallen heroes and established himself. Then, the monster queens would be forced to leave, and the mobs of the world would be directionless.

 

“He is so dashing, even naked. I can’t wait to see what he does with all the points he’s about to get. Maybe he’ll climb directly into the 3rd Tier.” Uriel said.

 

“I don’t think that’s what we should be worried about,” Satanos said.

 

Helel could see the dark veins creeping up Atom’s arms clearly. Atom lacked control over darkness, and it was clearly influencing him. Why else would he leave a fallen hero beaten but not slain. There was always the option that the fallen hero could get his revenge. Potions and miraculous healing spells existed that could regrow limbs.

 

“I warned him about being corrupted,” Helel said.

 

 

They were forced to watch what happened next.

 

 

Walter glared at me with all the hate he could muster as I approached a fully reformed Medy trapped between four electromagnetic constructs. If she moved out of the little pocket of protection, her body would tear itself apart. The seething rage radiating off Walter felt good. We only ran into each other three times, and he beat me twice. This was just the thing to even out the score before I killed him.

 

The metal slime stood an easy 8 feet tall with massive silvery breasts capped with darker grey nipples, long silver hair, and rust-colored eyes. Medy’s belly was flat, and her hips were wide, giving her the perfect hourglass figure. Hostile energy radiated off her, but it was alright; she was an enemy.

 

“You beat my Walter; what do you want with me. Will you kill me in front of him? I will kill myself first if you try; I won’t let you have the satisfaction.” Medy said.

 

I replied in a smooth, calm voice. “Enough with the theatrics; we both know you aren’t loyal to him. Walter’s time is over; you can’t get anything else out of the fallen hero.” I said.

 

“Are you suggesting I should become yours? What kind of monster do you take me for?” Medy said.

 

“Go, Medy, you tell that bastard who you belong to,” Walter said.

 

I shook my head. Walter didn’t understand how precarious his relationship with Medy really was. The slime was only loyal to him so long as he was strong enough to support her. After I crippled him, she would have to be his arms and legs with all that entailed. I could see it when her eyes narrowed at Walter’s words; their partnership was over.

 

The only one who couldn’t see it was Walter. Medy might not have found a new master yet, but she was on the market for a new one.

 

“At the first Tier, a hero can purchase the magic book of metal. With your reserves, you could quickly surpass Walter.” Medy said.

 

“Medy, what are you saying?” Walter asked.

 

“I’m sorry, Walter, it’s just business,” Medy said.

 

“I changed sides for you,” Walter said.

 

The metal slime smirked. I saw it, then her real face. Walter had been a tool to climb higher on the social ladder among monsters, nothing more. So long as he kept advancing and they grew stronger together, she would have never betrayed him. This loss had already destroyed their relationship. He needed her a lot more than she needed him.

 

But that wasn’t what I was after. I reached out and grabbed Medy’s breast and tweaked her massive dark grey nipple. The slime moaned from my touch as I moved in close. A slight rusty haze dusted her cheeks.

 

Walter tried to move. My binding kept him in place. He could always close his eyes, but I was confident he would still hear us.

 

“Ya, know I didn’t have feelings like this before. It was only after your attack put darkness in my body that I wanted to cuck you. So, if you want to blame anyone for what happens next, then blame yourself. Take some responsibility for your actions.” I said.

 

I grabbed Medy’s ass, and she gasped at my strength. My lips pressed against her metallic full lips, and her body softened to my touch. I placed another hand on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart before sneaking my fingers inside. She had a nice tight asshole and an approximation of a pussy. Neither led anywhere but into her body, but I felt confident we would both have a good time.

 

“No matter how many times I reminded Walter to take his strength pills, he refused. When you escaped, I told him to let you leave; it would be too dangerous to try and chase you.” Medy said.

 

“I’m sorry, Medy, I only wanted to make you proud,” Walter said.

 

There it was. If I needed any other proof their relationship was built on a house of cards, there it was. This wasn’t her making demands for things that could be fixed; it was her being catty and bad-mouthing her ex. I pressed my cock between her thighs and felt her pussy lips squeeze around my cock.

 

“Walter wasn’t strong enough to do this to me.” I lifted one of her breasts and sucked on her massive dark nipples. Despite her metal skin, her nipples were nice and soft. When I sucked, they stretched and then formed back the way they were. “I love the way you make me move.”

 

Tears fell down Walter’s cheeks. I had barely begun, and he was already distraught. Finally, it hit him armless and his partner getting her tits sucked by another man that he wasn’t getting out of this.

 

“If you ever loved me, Medy, then feed him mercery and kill him now,” Walter said.

 

Medy shook her head. Walter didn’t get it. Even if Medy killed me, they were done. Medy couldn’t leave her square even if I died. The energy flowing in would sustain the constructs forever. Waler’s magic was completely countered by my defenses. I pulled her closer and punched a finger into her other nipple. Medy moaned as I fingered her nipple ducts.

 

She moaned as I pulled away and looked back at Walter. “It's nothing personal, or it wasn’t at first. You’re a traitor; this is what traitors deserve.” I smacked Medy’s ass, and the slime giggled and moaned under my touch.

 

I stepped behind the slime and pushed her down until she rested her elbows on the ground while looking at Walter. “You were never so forceful with me. Sometimes it felt like you didn’t want me.” Medy said.

 

My cock lined up with her pussy, and I pressed in, feeling her inner heat and tightness welcoming me. Medy wiggled her giant silver ass at me while I grabbed her hips. She moaned as I dragged my cock against her tightening folds and pressed forward into her grey expanse.

 

I felt the darkness wiggle in my veins and grabbed ahold of it with my aura. My thoughts split between giving the slime girl a fucking of a lifetime and getting a handle on the darkness in my veins.

 

The slime moaned as I started giving her the business and humping her harder than before. I felt my balls tighten, then unleashed my wrath deep within her. Walter stared on with bloodshot eyes as I fucked the slime girl. The fallen hero foamed at the mouth. “I’ll kill you,” Walter repeatedly chanted as I humped, driving my cock into the slimes gushing folds finding all the sweet spots Walter never discovered. I could feel her body pressing back on me with enough force to crush a lesser man’s cock. No wonder Walter never did his job and slayed with monster pussy.

 

There was a pleasure I hadn’t expected from NTR when it was me fucking another man’s girl. I found it very kinky. When it was used on a traitor, that made it all the better. I almost wanted to let him live, but that would be a mistake. The darkness was being sneaky in its influence, and I wouldn’t fall for it anymore if I could help it.

 

I pushed into the moaning slime whose ass had practically turned to putty under my ministrations. Eep! Walter was having trouble seeing what I was doing to his girl, so I lifted her by the knees and exposed her throbbing swollen cunt for the fallen hero to see. Then I stabbed in deep, and Medy came a stream of metallic liquid through the magnetic fields and splashed Walter on the face.

 

The man went slack-jawed as I withdrew from Medy and moved on to an even tighter place. My cock rammed into the slime’s asshole with no lube. The slime moaned even louder as her colon slammed hard on my cock and as I fucked her even harder. Another stream blasted the fallen hero in the face as I slammed hard cumming deep in Medy’s ass. I pulled out slowly, bulging Medy’s asshole before she gaped with my cum pouring out.

 

Of course, this was just a practical effect from the slime girl Medy no more had to shit than she needed a pussy. That’s why I felt no fear in flipping the slim around and slamming back into her pussy. Medy’s massive titties pressed against my face as the girl wrapped her arms around me. Every hump made her massive booty giggle, so I spread her cheeks to give the hero a good look at my cum slipping out of Medy’s asshole.

 

It felt right to destroy him so utterly. First, I took his limbs; I was cucking him, and soon, I would take his life fully, ending this little cycle of revenge. My middle and ring finger slipped into Medy’s sweet asshole to the knuckle as I treated her like a bowling ball. I slammed into her harder and harder, putting my all into it as I built up to a nice big orgasm. I pressed down with my fingers tickling Medy’s G spot then I started hitting it with my dick. She shifted, and another G spot appeared out of nowhere in her pussy. As I hit them both, more appeared, and Medy moaned louder than ever.

 

Her pussy clenched tight, squirting on my naked body as I started cumming into her metallic womb. Oh, I had no doubt I was confident there were no eggs where my sperm was going, but damn if it wasn’t satisfying. When I finished, I pulled out, letting what felt like a gallon of cum and lubrication spill on the ground.

 

“You know we could do this every day if you joined Diablos,” Medy said.

 

With a sigh, I tossed her on the ground and stepped past the electromagnetic barrier, leaving her behind. Her rust-colored eyes widened at my callous display.

 

“Make no mistake, you are a cute one. But it seems you are confused about who holds the power in this relationship.” I said.

 

“You’re keeping her as a sex slave,” Walter said.

 

I shook my head. “She’s free to leave after you’re dead. I have no use for someone who jumps ship whenever it looks like I might lose. If it wasn’t obvious before, these girls aren’t loyal.” I said.

 

“I would be loyal to you,” Medy said.

 

“Right,” I shook my head and stared Walter down. “You really fucked up when you put that darkness in me. I might have forgotten about you completely and trained here for a year before ever venturing out again. This darkness makes me feel like doing things like actively pursue my enemies, challenge queens, and cuck my enemies.” I shook my head. “If you can take the darkness back; I might let you go,” I said.

 

His eyes widened in shock then a myriad of emotions fell over his face before he nodded his head. “I have a spell that could work. But you have to promise to let me go.” Walter said.

 

“He’s lying. If he had a spell like that, I wouldn’t be his familiar.” Medy said.

 

It seemed treating her like my cock sleeve brought out her most helpful nature. Or, like crabs in a bucket, she could only ever drag Walter down despite her apparent uses for synergizing spells.

 

“Oh, is that true?” I asked.

 

“Yes, I promise; just let me go and take my limbs to a healer, and I will take the darkness away.” I nodded.

 

“Alright, you have a deal; let's shake on it.” I held out my hand, and he stared at my hand and then back at me. “Oh, you don’t want to accept the deal you made. It sounds like you may not know such a spell after all.” I said.

 

“You were just screwing around,” Walter said.

 

“My apologies; it was a little bit of hope to see what you would do. I wanted to see if there was any selfless hero or pure simp left in you. Either would have been interesting to know. If you had proposed to let Medy go in your place, perhaps you would have had more time to live while I experimented to see if you were a simp or truly selfless.” He glared at me with dead eyes. “Once again, apologies; this world has brought out some of the worst parts of me. Are you ready to leave it?” I asked.

 

“I’ll kill you.” I pressed the tips of my fingers against his forehead and made a small energy blade. His brain shot to around 13000 degrees, killing him instantly and without any more pain.

 

System Message

Walter Franklin Defeated

Calculating Results

Diablos Faction Hero: 700p

NTR: x1.5

Reward

1050

Atom

Hero Tier: 0

Points: 1120

Upgrade Tier for 100p

Y/N

Y

 

Points: 1020

Hero Tier:1

Shop Items: 17

Shop:

Tier Upgrade II 500p

Description: The amount of points required to reach the next Tier in the shop and acquire more items for the shop.

Strength Pill S 1p

Description: A pill that increases physical strength by a small amount.

 

Speed Pill S 1p

Description: A pill that increases physical speed by a small amount.

 

Health Pill S 1p

Description: A pill that increases physical health by a small amount.

 

Magic Pill S 1p

Description: A pill that increases physical magic by a small amount.

 

Control Pill S 5p

Description: A pill that increases elemental control by a small amount.

 

Spell Slot Pill 50p

Description: A pill that increases the number of spells someone can learn by 1. This price increases with each purchase.

 

Inventory Slot Pill 50p

 Description: A pill that increases the number of items someone can store in an imaginary space. This price increases with each purchase.

 

Spell Book: Fire 20p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of fire.

 

Spell Book: Ash 50p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of Ash.

 

Spell Book: Water 20p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of water.

 

Spell Book: Blood 50p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of Blood.

 

Spell Book: Air 20p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of air.

 

Spell Book: Lightning 50p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of Lightning.

 

Spell Book: Earth 20p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of Earth.

 

Spellbook Metal 50p

Description: A spell book that teaches the basics of metal.

 

Spell Book: Darkness 150p

Description: An advanced spell book that teaches the basics of darkness.

Requirements: Fire, Water, Air, and Earth spell books purchased.  

 

Spell Book: Light 150p

Description: An advanced spell book that teaches the basics of darkness.

Requirements: Fire, Water, Air, and Earth spell books purchased. 

 

 

I whistled at my gains while I lounged on a stump; this system was starting to get interesting. I had so much stuff to buy, and the shop shed some light on my earlier fight. Control pills increased the amount of an element someone could learn. Spells were limited by slots; maybe they were incredibly difficult to learn and needed a spell slot to do some of the heavy lifting. It could also be a combat efficiency thing. Walter might have known many spells but could only use one reliably in combat. The rest was all about his control over the metal element.

 

The world was starting to make sense. I already knew I was going to buy everything. Even if it was better to specialize and synergize, I wanted to explore everything the system had to offer. So, my first act was to buy every single spell book.

 

Points: 340

1