Chapter 1: Unbelievable Possesion
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Min-Joon sat in his dimly lit room, captivated by the pages of "The Chronicles of Aetheron". He'd been engrossed in the book for hours. Little did he know that this night would be unlike any other.

As the clock struck midnight, an odd sensation washed over him. He felt a strange pull, as if the words on the pages had come to life and were tugging at his very soul. Suddenly, everything around him dissolved into a whirlwind of colors and light.

Min-Joon found himself standing in a grand, candle-lit hall, wearing luxurious but unfamiliar attire. His heart raced as he looked around in disbelief. He had become the character he despised the most, the main antagonist, Cedric De Montague!!.

"This must be a dream," he mumbled to himself, desperately hoping it was all a figment of his imagination. He closed his eyes and tried to wish himself awake. But when he opened them again, he was still there, in the opulent Montague Manor.

An abrupt knock on the door interrupted his internal struggle. It creaked open, and there stood his supposedly cute little sister. She had the same striking red eyes and dark hair that marked the Montague family. 

With a bright smile, she shook him gently. "Wake up, big brother! Mother and Father are waiting for breakfast."

Min-Joon couldn't believe it. His little sister, sweet and innocent, was supposed to be a member of this villainous family. The Montagues were renowned for their striking good looks, and it seemed that trait extended to her as well.

Min-Joon's mind raced as he sat up and contemplated his surroundings. His little sister, with her youthful innocence, seemed to be around the same age as in the early parts of the novel. It hit him like a thunderbolt, "Wait, if Cedric's sister is still this young, then I'm in the early parts of the story where Cedric has not committed any villainous acts to those heroines yet!"

A sense of excitement welled up within him. He realized that, with this unique opportunity, he might be able to alter the course of the novel, avoiding the demise that awaited the villainous Cedric. As he stood up and got dressed in the lavish attire of the Montague family, he knew that he had a challenging but crucial task ahead of him...to rewrite the narrative and perhaps turn the most dreaded villain into something entirely unexpected.

2