Chapter 1| Betrayal (1)
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1| Betrayal-(1)

Entertainment industry!

It is also called showbiz, a dark place where everyone wants to come.

If you can make a foot in this industry, your life will be filled with money, fame and fortune.

But coming here and making the foot in this industry was never a easy thing. It was the place that had made and destroyed many people.

That's why people choose agencies to support them in this dark place.

Entertainment agencies are like candles in this dark place but there was always a worry about the quality.

If you choose the right candle, you will shine the brightest but if you choose the wrong candle, your light will easily turn off by the wind.

And in this industry, the highest quality candle and one with the brightest light was Ark entertainment.

It was a global agency where only the best can come.

At first, it was only a big agency in China but due to some factors, it has now become a global agency bringing in millions of dollars as revenue every month.

It had came a long way but the person who had contributed the most in it was only one, Xu Fei, a composer who had created several hit songs.

“Senior Xu, you are not leaving yet.”

Xu Fei raised his face out of the pile of sheets when he heard that voice.

He looked towards the person who had called him. It was his junior that had been working together with him for a few songs.

“No, I wanted to get the score right before leaving.”

“You are seriously working really hard for this album, Senior Xu.”

“Yeah, it would be Rose's comeback in the Chinese market. I can't make it too shabby.”

His junior smiled when he heard that. As he was working with Xu Fei for sometime now, he very well know how hard he work.

“But there is still time in it. She is still in the middle of her world tour.”

Rose was a international star and she was also Ark entertainment top singer. The responsibility of making her songs was on the shoulders of Xu Fei.

He didn't wanted to slack on that and because he had worked with her in her past albums, he very well knew her style.

“That's why, I wanted to finish the songs early. These days, there are a lot of good composers in the market, I can't let them get ahead of me.”

“I don't think anyone can hold a candle to you.”

His junior was not flattering him while saying this. He really meant the words he had spoken.

Xu Fei was now in the industry for years and he had produced and wrote many hit songs. It can even be said that he had written songs for a entire generation.

He should have take it easy and enter a show as a judge or something.

As he had even made English songs, he can even act as a judge on a international show and he had even received offers of it

But he had rejected all of them and was entirely focused on music making.

“You should go home now. It is already late.”

Xu Fei said as he looked at his junior and the junior bowed his head and replied.

“Then, I will be leaving. Don't stress yourself too much, Senior Xu.”

“Yes, now go. I want to focus on the song.”

The junior left after that and Xu Fei started concentrating on his work after that.

He didn't even notice the time as he worked continuously on writing the scores of the song.

‘Ah! It's already 1 AM.’

Xu Fei thought as he looked at the clock on the wall. He didn't even realised the time, in making of the song.

‘Let's continue this tomorrow.’

Xu Fei thought as he switched off the computer and arranged the scores. He then looked towards the window.

He was currently on the 28th floor of a massive building. The whole building was of Ark entertainment.

He felt good thinking that he had a big hand in the succees of it.

Ark entertainment was originally just a top company in China, it was not the best but one of the best.

But after Xu Fei had joined the company, everything had changed for them.

Through his hit songs, they were able to produce several hit singers and girl groups. 

Using their momentum from the hit songs, they had focused on the acting industry and they had also achieved success in it.

But still, Ark entertainment was always known for singers rather than actors. It was solely because of Xu Fei.

Many singers wanted to enter the company just because they wanted to record a song with Xu Fei.

That was his worth in today's showbiz!

He slowly made his way towards the elevator. He lived close to the building, so he didn't have any problem coming to the company.

Sometimes, he would even sleep in the company.

‘Maybe I should consider dating now!’

Xu Fei thought as he entered the elevator.

He had always prioritised his work rather than his life, that's why he had not dated much.

Although he was liked by quite a few beauties including celebrities, he never made any moves against them.

But now he was considering dating, it was because he was already reaching his 40s. 

He was 39 years old currently. He would be in his 40s in a year.

He felt that it was the time to consider dating.

With these thoughts, he headed outside the elevator but as he was reaching the entrance, he suddenly felt sobbing sounds.

He stopped in his track and tried to focus on the sound. The sound was coming from the lounge area.

He swiftly but quietly made his towards it. He was wondering who was the one, that was sobbing in the middle of the night.

As he came close to the lounge area, he was surprised to see someone he knew, sobbing quietly.

She was called Mina, a singer.

Xu Fei knew her well because he was the one who had worked with her on her debut album.

Although she was not a international star like Rose till now, she was still considered a major singer in Asia.

He was wondering what she was doing here and why she was sobbing.

The Mina he remembered in his memories was a cheerful girl who will often act cutely around him.

Xu Fei thought of her as his sister. That's why, her quietly sobbing in the lounge area was more of a shock to him.

Unable to hide his curiosity, he softly called out her name.

“Mina!”

2